It's Destiny

By btsfics1123

Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, y... More

Introduction
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eight
Ninth
Ten
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twenty
Epilogue

First

590 26 1
By btsfics1123

Time: 6:30..

The alarm clock started ringing, a girl lazily stopped it and sat on her bed..

She slowly rubs her eyes and looks around..

She smiled seeing her messy room..

??: good morning yn, wake up firstly set your room, then take shower and get ready for going office with hobi hyung. Because, if you got late your Hitler boss will surely sue you!!

She signed at her tired life...

Yn: goshh..

Yn finally got up and set up her room, then took a shower..

Yn combed her hair which touched her wrist and set her outfit...

Yn: you are perfect yniee~~

Yn winks at herself and went down to meet her family..

Yn: good morning dad, good morning mom, good morning oppa...

Hobi: good morning baby..

Dad: good morning princess...

Mom: good morning ynnie, now come have your breakfast hobi will drop you...

Dad: yes..

Hobi: but I'm going now only, there is surgery in hospital....

Dad: no hobi you have to drop her, otherwise how will she go with bus??

Yn: it's ok oppa drop me, I'll have lunch at office only...

Mom: and breakfast??

Yn: I'll manage mom, let's go oppa...

Mom: wait..

She hands yn a lunch box with breakfast separately..

Mom: now go and remember to eat understand...

Yn: ok ok mom don't worry...

Mom: yes go now...

Yn: let's go oppa...

Hobi took out his car and yn sat on the passanger seat...

Hobi started driving towards the office where yn works...

Yn: oppa...

Hobi: yes my baby...

Yn: i want to take a holiday from work .

Hobi: why??

Yn pout and lay on the seat ...

Yn: because my boss is a Hitler and he gives me so much work, i only have Sunday as holiday. I want to go on a long vacation...

Hobi: but being a reporter was your dream right??

Yn: yes but u never thought that this job would be so annoying and tiresome...

Hobi: it's not that tiresome just your boss is not good...

Yn: yes right!! He is an asshole ..

Hobi: remind me next time, I won't take you to meet yoongi with me, he spoils you so much...

Yn giggled...

Hobi: hmm it's only 7 months since you are working under them, you can only resign when you will complete one year as per it was mentioned in your job contract...

Yn: you are right, you know what oppa I want someone to give him a good beating, so thta he will also know how it feels...

Hobi: aww don't worry, someone will surely his ass up one day....

Yn: now you yourself is using these types of words in front of me...

Hobi: did I??

Yn nodded...

Hobi: so what I'm older than you sunshine, so you can't point out me...

Yn: whateverrrr...

Hobi smiled and stopped car in front of her company...

Hobi: go have a nice day..

Yn: working in this company is never nice oppa you know it, so stop teasing me...

Hobi giggled...

Yn pout and come out from car after collecting her material...

Hobi: bye sunshine...

Yn: bye oppa...

He left from there...

Yn: i regret now, i should have also choosed to be a doctor like oppa...

Yn pout and went inside ..

After putting her belongings in locker, yn put her I'd card then report her attendance...

After finishing the basic formalities as an employee, yn sat in front of her computer and started typing .

Yn: i found total 10 new news and reported 9 to sir, I have left one for today. For tomorrow, I've to search something new ..

Yn gron and put her head down ..

??: miss Jung...

Yn quickly stand up from the chair...

Yn: good morning mr Lee ..

Mr. Lee: hnn good morning it's good that you are on time today, so what about news...

Yn hand him last news, which she had...

Mr. lee: hmm so you have reported this news, now after completing this file , submit it to me then go for finding new news which are reported to our employees...

Yn: ok sir..

He left...

Yn took a deep breath and sat in front of her computer...

Yn: at least i won't be seeing him for the rest of day ..

Yn started completing her file...

Time: 11:30 Am...

Yn hand over the file to Mr lee...

Mr. Lee: now you go for collecting news ..

Yn nodded and come out...

Yn was about to go when she heard mr lee reporting to senior manager....

Mr. Lee: yes yes sir i myself have completed the file, I'm coming to give it you...

Yn smiled sadly and went to her locker ..

It always happened with her, she completed every task given to her but always others take advantage of it and name themselves that it's them who completed this...

That's why yn didn't made any friends in the office because she always got used by others for work and got ignored when they all are enjoying...

Yn took her purse and come out of the office...

Yn: firstly I've to go to police station, jiminaa should have surely collected many news for me yess!! Only he is my best friend who is with me...

Yn started walking towards the police station as it was 25 minutes away from her company...

After 15 minutes, yn reached in front of a ally. She knew by going from this ally she I'll reach 5 minutes before...

Yn decided to go from ally..

She walked inside and looked around, it was silence all over written there...

Yn smell blood from somewhere...

Yn: what's that....

Yn started following from where the smell, at last she saw more than 10 men's dead bodies lying on the ground. .

Yn: damn firstly, i should take photo of them it will a breaking news. Then, I'll call jimin and inform him...

Yn took photos of them and immediately called jimin...

After sometime, jimin reached there with force...

Jimin: damn they are killed brutally...

Yn: yes jiminaa you are right...

Jimin: thank you for informing us...

Yn: no need jiminaa, did you brought file??

Jimin: oh yeah here is this mochi, this file have 15 cases which are not revealed to media yet. I'm sure this time you will get promotion for sure ..

Yn sign ..

Yn: I'm not sure, my senior and colleagues take advantage of my material...

Jimin: mochi you are very kind that's why they take benefit of you. I think this time you should directly report to your senior...

Yn: yeah I'll do this..

Jimin: hmm come it's not safe for you to be here for now, come I'll drop you...

Yn: thank you!!

Jimin: welcome mochi...

Jimin dropped yn at her company, yn directly went to the ceo of company and reported him all new fresh reports...

Ceo is a kind man, he got happy by her work and promoted her to the senior level...

Yn was on the 9th cloud and with allnthe happiness inside her she left from the company to her...

Not knowing the problems she will be facing from tomorrow....

Night time,

Tv

New reporter: 10 dead bodies were discovered in this ally this morning, they were killed brutally without any mercy. Police is finding who is behind this, we will be informing you all the fresh news on time...

?? Switch off the tv...

??: find who reported this news, because till i know we killed them in morning, so the person who reported this matter should have came after us and before we cleaned the bodies. I want all information regarding that person...

??2: ok sir ...

He left ..

??: he/she did a big mistake after disclosing my matter....

He said while looking out from the big window glass of his luxurious mansion ..

Time skips the next day,

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1350...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 434 22
"dad why don't you leave this politician world, i just hate this stuff".. first day of college.. she walked inside the college, where new story of ev...
2.4M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
10.7M 432K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...