Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)
One Second
(Im so sorry :( )
Info :)

What have i done ?

2.1K 43 5
By Woso_23

Cara POV:

I sit down again while everyone goes out to go to the bench or to stand in the tunnel.
We just heard the last words from our coach before our Game against Denmark and i took my time.

I watch how everyone leaves the changing room and i take a deep breath before i stood up and go out last.Standing at my favorite spot in the tunnel which was being last i look down to the little girl next to me and smile

,,Hello you..what is your name ?" I ask her and she looks up at me nervous ,,Mia" she says and i go down to her a bit ,,I'm Cara" i say and she smiles at me ,,I know that.Im an Arsenal Fan" she says and i grin at her ,,Very good" i say to her with a smile.

,,Are you nervous ?" she asks me and i smile slightly ,,A bit..are you ?" i ask her and she nods immediately.

I smile and give her my hand ,,Here..hold my Hand.We are in this together..there is no need to be nervous.We got each other right ?" i say to her and she nods with a smile and takes my hand.

Soon we begin to walk out and i lay on hand down on the shoulder of the little girl when we sang our national anthem.We waited till Denmarks anthem was over and i go down to the little girl again

,,Thank you..because of you im less nervous now" i say to her and she smiles at me ,,Good luck" she says and hugs me.I smile and hug her back before she runs away with all the other kids and we clap hands with the Denmark Team.

The Game went well we won 5:0 and i scored a goal and had two assists for Lea and Poppi.Poppi's Goal was very emotional since these are her first euros because she always got injured the last years right before the tournament.

It was the perfect start for this tournament and we promised the other one that we were gonna work this hard for the next games till we get that damn trophy.

I got Player of the Match which was a bit suprising cause i thought maybe someone else would get it but i was happy about it and celebrate it a bit with the team before i had to go to some interviews for the German TV before i got over to Alex Scott and Fara Williams.

I smile at them and hug Alex ,,Hello you" she says while we hug and i look at her ,,Hello..you look fantastic" i say to her and hug Fara ,,You look great too..and im here all sweaty and probaly looking tired"

They laugh slightly and shake their head ,,You look beautiful" Alex says and i smile slightly while i get a microphone and someone came to give me everything i needed to hear them both.

We talk a bit about more private things before we all turn to the Camera cause they were back live now.

,,Here we are again..but with a special guest.Arsenal Player and already a Legend there Cara Gross" Alex says and we all laugh slightly

,,Not a legend but hello" i say with a grin and laugh slightly ,,But soon you will be a legend" Alex says.

,,I work on it so my name can stand next to yours legend" i say to her and we all laugh slightly ,,Charming as always Cara"

,,Okay back to being serious since we are on live TV..Cara amazing Game.
95 Minutes played one Goal and two assists.Looks like you you keep the level you had all season long" Alex says with a smile.

,,Thanks and yeah im trying obviously with great teammates which i luckliy have the Game gets easier and i get the chance to make some assists" i say to her.

,,Talk us through the Game a bit..how did you see it ?" Fara asks and i nod ,,Even though the scoresheet shows 5:0 im pretty sure there is still a lot to improve.The first 20 minutes were a bit hard.We had many chances but didnt use them and yeah maybe in another Game these missed chances will cost us the win.Then after the first Goal everyone was a bit more relaxed and we started to control the Game and yeah scored four more that gave us the win" i answer with a smile while they both nod.

,,Next team coming up is Spain..how are you feeling about this one ?" Fara asks and i smile slightly

,,Spain plays a different type of football..they will try and have the ball most of the time so it is important that we have a good defense and use the few chances that we get" i answer

,,Sadly just a few days ago..Alexia Putelles tore her ACL.I know you two know each other.Did you have contact since then ?" Alex asks and i nod

,,Yeah i texted her after the news came out and im devastated for her.She had such an amazing season and to have such a big injury right before a tournament hurts even more.I hope she comes back even stronger"

,,Do you think that we will notice that Alexia is missing ?" Alex asks and i sigh

,,Difficult to say.I mean Alexia has a big impact on her team on and off the pitch obviously but Spain is a team with amazing players and im sure they want to win for them self but also for their Captain now" i say and they both nod.

,,Well then we both thank you for talking to us.We hope you have an amazing tournament with Germany and we will definitely see each other" Alex says and i say goodbye to them before i head to the changing rooms.

We all celebrate the win a bit before Poppi calms everyone down a bit

,,Alright Girls..first one is done.I hope we keep feeling like this the next days.Lets focus on Spain and get into the next round.Im proud of you Girls!" she says and everyone claps a bit before i talk to everyone a bit.

4 Days later

Today we played Spain and won 2:0 and i scored a goal again but this was not the only reason i was happy.

Gina got into labour in the night and in the morning the newest member of our family Theo came into this world.I got to the camera when i scored my goal and said that this Goal was for him which i also why the family chat was so active.

The Gross Family🤍(even if your last name isnt Gross your part of this)

Granny Eve🤍: Tina and i never got a goal from you

Mum🫶🏼:Me too and im the person who carried you around 9 months and had a painful birth.

Dad🫶🏼:Well i got a goal..

Granny Tina🤍:You're not helping Robert!

Oliver💙:She never scored a goal for one of her cousins either! Rude Cara!
Very rude..

Cara:
Really ?🙄
All my goals are for this family.

Le❤️:You said you score for me!

Cara:
Leah! You are a part of this family!.

Le❤️:Right🥰

Granny Eve🤍:Next time your score a goal i want to hear the name of every family member!

Cara:
I will not have the time for this..
This family is to big do to that.

Grandad Henry🤍:Just say my name Cara 🫶🏼

Cara:
Alright 🫶🏼

Granny Tina🤍:Really ?! Cara! If you do that you will never get your favorite cheesecake again!

Cara:
Nooo dont do that to me 😢.

Granny Eve🤍:Back to being serious.
We are proud of you Cara and obviously we know that you score every Goal for this family 🫶🏼.

Cara:
I know 😊🥰

Le❤️:Im proud of you too! 🫶🏼
And hello from my family to everyone here! ❤️

Granny Tina🤍:Thanks Leah! Send a hello back 🫶🏼

Erik💙:Besides Cara having an amazing Game im more impressed by the way our Grannys and Grandad Henry finally know how to text with their phones😂.

Olivia💙:Im helping them..but they got better 👍🏼😅

Cara:
I said to you guys last christmas lets gift them a workshop were they learn how to use their phones 😂.

Olivia💙:I shall tell you from Granny Tina that you dont get a cheesecake the next time your back home! 😂

Cara:
Rude..😢

Zoe💙:Win the euros and you will get the cheesecake then.I talk to Granny Tina then 🫶🏼

Cara:
Alright..Working on it!🫡

Le❤️:Now i want to play against you in the final even more! 👀🫶🏼

Cara:
If i get no cheesecake because of you Leah..i swear to god you will never get a hoodie from me again!

Le❤️:This is not fair..

Cara:
It is..this chessecake is important!.

Le❤️:Lily..i think your daugther loves this cheesecake more than me..

Mum🫶🏼:Nahh she loves you more 🥰😂

Cara:
Mum is right!

Nolan💙:Alright stop that! I will get sick again with all of these love couples here in this family group! 🤢

Zoe💙:Your just jealous you never got to add someone to this Group!😂

Jenny💙:Hahah she got you there Nolan! 😂🫶🏼

Nolan💙:I hate that you two are my sisters..

Auntie Sarah💙: 🧐 Nolan Alexander Gross..say something like this again to your sisters and i will drive to your apartment right now!

Cara:
Full Name..Nolan i help you pick your grave..

Nolan💙:Sorry Mum..

Zoe💙:Hahah

Kate💙:Thankful for meeting Oliver back then otherwise i would never had such an funny family group! 😂

Cara:
This moment when your girlfriend is just thankful for meeting you cause she likes the family chat..
But always for you Kate! Glad we could help with that🫶🏼😂

Lina💙:Im saying the same to Jack..thank you for having such a funny family 😂

Zoe💙:😂 The Girlfriends are staying cause they like the family not their boyfriends haha

Cara:
😂😂

Jenny💙:If they ever break up (which i do not hope happends) we keep Kate and Lina and Oliver and Jack can search for a different family 😂

Cara:
Love how you clarify that you dont want them to break up 😂

Oliver💙:Do you want me to ask Leah why she likes to be in this family Cara ?! I bet she says the same as Kate and Lina!

Cara:
No she loves me and my sexy body 🥰This family is just a bonus for her!

Le❤️:🧐🧐🧐

Cara:
Love you..❤️👀

Le❤️:Love you too 🙄❤️

Nolan💙:🙄🙄🙄

Zoe💙:You will get there someday too Nolan! 😂🫶🏼

4 Days later

We just won our last Groupstage Game against Finland with 4:0 and i again scored a Goal and had two assists and really had the feeling now that this was my tournament.

We played in Milton Keynes and i was suprised with the visit of Amanda,Granny Bernie and Leah.England played yesterday and won too and are too in the Quarterfinals now and would play against Spain.

I didnt know they would come but they got a private box so know one could see them especially Leah but i got there after the Game.This would be the first time in weeks Leah and i see each other again and i was more than happy about it.

I got into the room and Leah came over to me running and jumping at me.We were laughing and i catched her before i let her down and we kissed each other ,,Finally" she says and lays her hands down on my cheeks before she kisses me again.

I smile at her and hug her tight ,,I missed you!" I say to her and kissed her cheek ,,I missed you too..god i feel like we havent seen each other in a year" she says and we laugh slightly.

I hug Amanda and Bernie and thank them for coming to this Game

,,Where is your family ?"Granny Bernie asked ,,They sat in the crowd behind our bench.All of our families sat there today" i say to them and smile before i look at Leah.

We smile at each other and she comes to me and hugs me again ,,You played amazing" she says and kisses me ,,You play amazing too..i watched your Games"

She looks at the Player of the Match Trophy and smiles ,,The second one right ?" she asks and i smile ,,Yep..i dont know why but i take it"

She rolls her eyes at me ,,Maybe cause you play an amazing tournament! Stop scoring Goals and you will not get those trophys" she says making us all laugh a bit.

,,I try but i do it automatic you know" i say to her with a smile.

We talk to each other still a bit before we need to say goodbye again.Amanda and Bernie wait at the door and i look at Leah ,,We will see each other in a few days again..maybe in the final" i say to her and she lays her arms around my neck

,,Hopefully" she says and we kiss each other while i lay my arms around her ,,I love you" Leah says to me with a big smile and i grin.

,,I love you too" i say and we hug each other before we kiss again.

,,I will probaly go to Ibiza with the team after the euros..i hope its okay" Leah says and i nod with a smile ,,Of course it is okay..just dont have much hope going there as European Champions" i say to her with a grin and she rolls her eyes.

,,We will see" she says and we kiss again ,,Alright you should go..stay healthy and play like you always do" i say to her and she smiles at me.

,,You too..watch out for yourself and take care of yourself" she says and we kiss again before i watch her and her family go.

This was amazing.

Meeting her and holding her in my arms again.

Even though we could probaly face the other one in the final i just wish her the best with England.

My Girl deserves this.

5 Days later

(Cara is Tabea Waßmuth (Number 18) in this picture)

(Cara is the one with the phone)

(This is Cara)

(Cara is Sara Däbritz)

Cara_Gross7 posted tagged in this post @Dfb_frauenteam and others
I love this team🇩🇪
Knockout stage next..watch out 👀

I made this post on our way to the stadium to play Austria again.

It will be an interesting Match cause we all know each other.Half of the players plays in the German League the other played there so everyone knows the other one.

Also we would play against Manu and Laura and i was excited to see them again after all these weeks.

We had a good game and it was hard but we won.2:0 so still no Goal against us which is why we celebrated it even more.Merle and the whole defense were just amazing.This whole team was just amazing.

,,Alright Girls..good Game.Still no Goal against us.Next step semifinals and then Wembley.You girls deserve it! Lets fucking celebrate!" i say into our group after the game on the pitch and we celebrate it a bit before media duties called.

I had a couple interviews before we got inside and celebrated with our dance to Cotton Eye Joe.We went a bit viral with it which we didnt expect but it was funny.

4 Days later

Today we played in Milton Keynes again and it was a special Game.

Semifinals against France and i was very nervous.I've never been more nervous before which was suprising ,we went out to take a look at the pitch when i saw Amanda in the crowd with my parents and my friends from school.

I came to the bench where they sat behind and they came a bit down to me so we could talk

,,Didnt expect to see you today" i say to her and she smiles at me

,,I wanted to..need to make sure my future daugther in law goes into the final aswell" she says with a small grin and i shake my head slightly grinning.

,,I hope so.." i say to her and sigh ,,Im nervous"

Amanda smiles at me ,,There is no reason to be nervous.Just play like you did the last games and you will win it.Cara you play an amazing tournament dont let anyone take that away from you" she says making me smile and i nod.

,,If you text Leah..tell her i love her and that she has an amazing mother" i say with a small grin and she nods slightly laughing

,,I definitely will and you know that her and i will text each other the whole time during the game" she says and i laugh slightly.

,,I know.That is nothing new" i say and turn to my parents.I thank them for coming and we talk a bit before i go to my friend group and we take a picture.

All of them are here which is very special to me.

,,Show them watch you got Cara..you got this!" Lucas says and i nod

,,I wont disappoint you guys" i say with a smile before i walk to some teammates and we finish our round.

We head inside to get ready for warm up when i got a text message.
I smile and take my phone to go to the bathroom and call Leah.

,,Hello"she says with a big smile
,,Say it.." i say to her and Leah is confused ,,Say what ?"

,,What you texted me.Say what you texted me" i say to her with a big grin on my face and she laughs slightly ,,I texted you that i love you too and that i know that i have an amazing mother" she says making me smile.

,,Say the first part again" i say to her and she laughs again ,,I love you"

,,Alright..just wanted to hear it" i say to her with a grin ,,Are you not gonna say it back ?" she asks me and i smile ,,Of course i say it back"

,,I love you Catherine" i say to her and she sighs ,,Alright now end the call and go out" she says and i laugh slightly ,,Sorry..i take it back" i say to her with a smile.

,,I really love you..you know that right ?" I ask her and she smiles ,,Of course i know that and i love you too"

I sigh and look around in the bathroom ,,Nervous ?" she asks me and i look down at the floor ,,Yep"

,,You told me yesterday morning when i said i was nervous that there is no need to and that you and everyone else would be proud at me if we were losing" she says and i nod ,,So i say to you the same.There is really no reason to be nervous Cara.Play like you do all the time and lead your team to the win.Im proud of you no matter what.Just make sure you dont get injured"

I chuckle slightly and nod ,,I will watch out..i promise" i say and look around ,,I need to go now"

,,Alright..i love you and just have fun" she says and i nod ,,I will..i love you too"

I end the call and sigh before i go into the changing room again and we go out for the warm up.

I felt good and we had a big crowd today which was good to see.We also noticed that we got a bit of an hype in Germany which i hope would also last after the euros.

I sigh when the first half was over and we head inside the changing rooms.

1-1

Everything was now possible.We conceaded our first goal in this tournament which was a bit frustrating but we had a mission and we wanted to get done with it.

We heard a few things from our coach before the staff got out and i stood up.

,,Alright Girls..now its our time to shine.We got this! We are playing good but we need to put in more.We need to use our chances..i believe in every single one of you.We need everyone now if you are on the pitch or not doesn't matter.Everyone plays an important part in this team.We got this! Come on now!" I say to them and everyone is now a bit more hyped again and clapes into their hands.

We got out a bit later and had a hard time for the first twenty minutes of the Game but it then got better and better again.

We had a big chance but Svenni got fouled right outside of the penalty box so we had a freekick.I get to Svenni and sigh ,,You decide" i say and she nods ,,Its yours" she says and i nod.

I take the ball and spin it a few times in my hands and concentrate while a few players are still arguing.

I got a bit back and just stare at the ground and wait till the ref blows the whistle when that finally happend i shooted at the Goal and it was an absolute screamer.

I scored into the right top and did a kneeslide while everyone came to me even the bench players came to us and we celebrated it.

Soon we heard the final whistle and i ran across the field and jumped on Obi and we fell down on the pitch ,,We did it! We are going to Wembley" i say to her and we hug each other before i help her getting up and we celebrate with all our teammates.

We go to play in fucking Wembley.

The stadium every football player wants to play in.

And that against England.It will be hard harder than anything else we experienced during this tournament but we will be ready for it.

Cara_Gross7 posted tagged in this Post @dfb_frauenteam and others
WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY!
This Team is something else..hard work pays off.I love you girls 🇩🇪

After we finished showering and had our interviews we went back to were our familys sat and i ran to my parents to hug them both and smile at them.

,,We are so proud of you" my mum says with a big smile and kisses my cheek ,,Thanks" i say and hug her again before i look at my father.

,,Im such a proud Dad like always"he says and hugs me.I smile at him and nod ,,But the mission is not over yet..one more win and then we can celebrate"i say to him and he nods.

I speak to them for a bit before i go to Amanda and we hug each other
,,You played soo good" she says and i smile at her ,,Thanks that means a lot" i say to her and she gives me her phone were i see Leah.

,,Hello you..my rival now" i say to her and we laugh slightly.

,,Im proud of you Babe" she says and i smile at her ,,Thanks..im proud of you too" i say and we smile at each other.

,,So i see you in 7 Days at Wembley" Leah says and i nod ,,Right Captain Williamson"

,,I will text you later when we are back at the camp alright ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Alright..i love you"

,,I love you too and say goodbye to your mum" i say and give Amanda her phone back.

We talk to each other for a bit before i got over to my friend group and hug everyone.We celebrate a bit and do some photos before we needed to drive back to the camp.

6 Days later

We just arrived at Wembley and England just finished their training.
We stood by the bench and looked around at the stadium.

,,God..this is massive" Obi says and i nod while looking around ,,Every seat will be taken tomorrow..and nearly everyone will be against us" i say to her and Lea comes to us.

,,Then we will silence them tomorrow" Lea says coming to us and we nod both.

We were joined by a few others of our team and took a few photos while the England Staff and everyone slowly left the field.

I look to Leah and smile at her ,,Looking good skipper" i say to her when she walked by.
She stopped and came to me
,,You look good too" she says and i smile at her a bit.

,,I call you later..okay ?" she asks and i nod while looking after her.

,,Stop it" she says and turns around to me ,,I know where you looking at!"

I grin and laugh slightly ,,I did nothing wrong.I promise" i say to her and she grins at me before she goes inside.

Soon our training started and it just felt different playing in that stadium.

(Cara is Ann Kathrin Berger)

Cara_Gross7 posted tagged in this Post @laurafreigang @dallmannlinda and @linamagull
Tomorrow is the day we all have been waiting for.Nearly 90.000 People against us but this motivates us even more.
Lets bring it home! 🇩🇪

We finished our training and went back to camp for dinner before everyone got to bed early.At Midnight Leah called me and i look at my phone and see she did a video call.I expect and smile slightly.

,,Arent you in a room with Georgia ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Yes but im in the bathroom"

,,Arent you in a room with Lena ?" Leah asks and i nod ,,Yep but she fell asleep in Lauras Bed so i have the room for myself" i say to her with a smile and sigh.

,,Nervous ?Otherwise you wouldn't call me" i say to her and she nods
,,Are you nervous ?" Leah asks and i nod slightly ,,Of course.But we shouldn't be.We should enjoy it.Not everyone gets the chance to play in a Euros Final and to play in Wembley Stadium" i say to her and she nods.

,,Leah you are an amazing Captain..you got this.Everyone will be proud of you no matter what will happen" i say to her and she looks at me with a small smile.

,,That means a lot i hope you know that" she says and i smile ,,I know.We got this.We will play our best game and let everyone else decide who wins" i say to her and we laugh slightly.

,,You will get Player of the Tournament you know that right ?" Leah asks me and i sigh ,,But only when i win the tournament i think..we will see" i say with a small smile.

,,Well even if you dont win it.Im proud of you.Anyone you know is and any true fan of you" she says and i nod smiling ,,Thanks"

,,Ok lets change the subject.." i say and sit up ,,Your mom called me future daugther in law" i say with a grin and Leah smiles at me.

,,She does this all the time when we talk about you" Leah says and i look at her confused ,,You talk about me ?" i ask her and she laughs slightly ,,Of course we do..but believe me there are only good things we talk about"

,,How could you talk bad about me when there is nothing bad with me ?" i ask her with a grin and Leah rolls her eyes with a small smirk.

,,If you want i can talk to Mum and tell her that she should stop calling you Future Daughter in Law..i mean only if you are uncomfortable with it" Leah says and i smile at her.

,,Why should she stop ?I thought it was clear that i marry you one day" i say to her and we grin at each other.

,,One Day ?How long do i have to wait ?" she asks and i smile ,,We will see..first of all we should play this Game tomorrow and then start into a new season" i say with a smile.

,,We should sleep..play a bit of Sudoku but then you should rest" i say to Leah and she nods ,,And you should lay your phone down and try to sleep" she says and i nod.

,,Good Night Le" i say to her with a smile.

,,Good Night Honey" she says with a smile on her face before we end the call.

I sigh and lay my phone down as Leah told me to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up because of my alarm and sigh.I didnt sleep well and only around 4 hours.

After a bit of laying around i stood up to get dressed and went down to get breakfast.

,,Morning" i say into the big room and get one back from everyone who is already there.
I get my things and sit down at the table where i sat everytime and get my IPad out to look again at some plays from England to analyse them once again.

,,Did you learn something new ?" Feli asks while she sits down next to me and i shake my head.

,,Everything will work out.We talked about a lot of options for us two.
Just dont forget to warn me if you see something" she says and i nod

,,I will not" i say to her with a smile and we talk a bit about more private things before everyone was down for Breakfast.

Then we had a bit of rest time before we had our last meeting with our coaches before we needed to pack our bags for Wembley.

We drove there and we already saw many people on there way to the stadium.Obviously a lot more England Fans but we saw a few German Flags and a few Germany Jerseys with our names on it.

We got into the changing rooms and looked a bit around before we got out on the pitch to look at it.
Everyone was in their own zone all of us were concentrated and did their own thing.

We stopped by for a few minutes to were our families and friends sat to say hello but i went back on the pitch and looked around.

Leah and i smile at the other one before i make my way back to the changing rooms to dress myself for the warm up.

I felt good on the pitch and we had an amazing warm up but then Poppi came to me with bad news.

,,I cant play" she says and i look confused at her ,,What ?Why ?!" I ask her and she sighs ,,There is something with my thigh.I cant play with that" she says and i nod.

,,Fuck" i say and she nods ,,That means Svenni will go out as Captain and if she goes off you get the armband" she says and i nod.

,,You got this.Lea plays in front for me and you girls will play like before" she says and i nod again ,,All right but now there is one reason more to win.We should win for you" i say and she smiles at me.

We hug each other before we slowly went in to get ready for the Game.
I change my cleats and my shirt before i went out last like always and stood at the end of the line.

I take a deep breath and im already concentrated and have my game face on when we walked out.

1':Germany starts the Game with the Kickoff

10':The Game still waits for the first shot at the Goal

12':England has the first chance.White shoots at the Goal after a pass from Walsh but Frohms is there to safe it.

20':Germany pushes more forward now and had two good chances from Schueller after crosses from Gross and Huth but Earps was there.

27':Big chance from Gross but Earps is there and the ball goes wide.

I sigh and take a deep breath.We work so hard for that first goal and nothing happends.Earps is there or Englands Defense stops us.

Frustated i walk a bit back and shake my head before i watch how the game continues.

30':England pushes now more forward but Germany is there everyone helps out in the defense and Frohms holds her Goal clean.

36':England has another good chance but the shot goes wide.

38':Beth Mead trys it again but gets stopped by the defense

40':For the last minutes Germany pushes now more forward again but loses the ball right in front of the penalty box or Earps is there to safe it.

43':After a long pass from Oberdorf to Gross who barely keeps it in she trys to get away from Daly but gets injured when Bright came to help.

I scream slightly because of the pain and fall down on the pitch.

My knee.My fucking knee.

I hold it and roll over while the ref came and sends a signal to our physios to come to me.

I close my eyes and sigh.Fuck that hurts.

They come to me and look at my knee that i still hold ,,What happend ?" they ask and i sigh.

,,I tried to get away when Bright came so i looked at her but Daly went into my knee then.She kicked into it from the side" i say and sit up slowly.

I look how the teams went to their benches to get some new orders from their coaches.

And look down at my knee while they do their job ,,Could be everything from a knee sprain to ligament injury" one of them says but the other one shakes their head ,,I think its a knee sprain..otherwise she couldn't move it in the way we just did" she says and i sigh.

,,Can you find out what it is in 15 minutes ?" i ask them and they sigh ,,Maybe" one of them says and i nod ,,Help me up" i say and they help me up and i walk over to the sideline.

,,I finish this half then we look at it and decide" i say and they nod.

The Game continues and i got back on the field.I had pain i wont lie but i would notice it if it was something more serious.

Its just a sprain probaly.

The second i heard the whistle i quickly went into the changing rooms so they could look at it.

I sat in the physios room and wait while we do a few tests with my knee.

,,Its just a sprain but it well swell.Everytime we have the chance we need to put an ice bag on it.And if the pain gets to bad you need to get out alright ?" they say and i nod.

,,I promise..do you want to bandage it a bit ?" i ask them and they sigh ,,No..you will not need it" one of them says and i nod.

While i stood up again.I felt better again i still had a bit of pain but i can play with it.

I went back to the changing room and everyone looks at me
,,Can you play ?"Martina our coach asks and i nod ,,Yes nothing to serious" i say and everyone nods.

We get out together and went to our postions ,,Hey Girls..keep your heads clean.Dont let them get into it!" I say to them and they nod before the Game starts again.

I looked over to the other side where Daly stood.
You will pay for that.

55':The first yellows went out for Stanway,Oberdorf,White and Schueller.The Game gets more heated with every minute.

62':Ella Toone is alone in front of Frohms and ships the ball over her.
1-0 for England.

,,Fuck!" I scream and watch how they celebrate before i get the team together ,,Alright..there is still enough time ok ?..we need to go more forward now again.The Game isnt over and we can still chance the scoresheet.Believe in yourself Girls" i say to them and i clap some hands before i get to Obi

,,You know what im going to say" i sa to her and she nods ,,Be careful.They will try everything to get you this second yellow" i say to her and she nods ,,I watch out.I promise"

I nod at her and smile ,,We still have time..we got this" i say and went back to my position.

64':Both Teams make their first substitutions.

I look at the bench and see the number 10 go up.Svenni needs to go out and she comes up to me and  gives me the armband.
,,Dont overthink it.You got this..you are born for this" she says and i nod slightly ,,Score that damn goal" she says and i nod again.

I watch how she goes off the pitch and look at the armband again.
Obi came to me and helped me put it on my arm ,,You got this..you are always our leader" she says and i nod with a small smile.

I take a deep breath and look around.

We got this.

I got this.

70':Germany puts everything in at the front and tries to score the equaliser.

71':Germany loses the ball in the front and Kelly,Kirby and Hemp all use this chance and run to the German Goal.The German players run after them and Gross does a beautiful slide tackle and gets the ball from Kelly.

She passes a long ball to Oberdorf and gets the ball back from her after an absolute speed run.She dribbles out Bronze and Williamson and shoots when she entered the penalty box.

What a beautiful goal.
1-1

I wont lie i cant breath and my knee hurts like hell after that run but it was worth it.

I scored that fucking equaliser.I run to the right side and do a knee slide in front of the England Fans and sigh.

Im exhausted.

I lay down on the pitch and everyone came to me and we celebrate the Goal.Now we have the chance again to win this thing.

I got up with the help of Feli and we hug each other before we walk back.
I smile at the bench where everyone celebrate it.

The Game went on and the whistle blowed again.90 Minutes were over and now we go to Overtime.

The physios did message my knee a bit and put an ice bag on it during the break while we hear some things from our coaches.I drink a bit of water before the Overtime started.

Everything went like it was before.We had the Ball and a few chances but so did England.

Then the 110 Minute came.
England had a corner and i looked around ,,Look out!" I say loud and the Ball came in.

Merle trys to grab it but just punches it away right in front of her and Chloe Kelly stands there perfectly and just kicks the ball in.
Everyone looks to the ref for a foul but nothing.They show us that the Goal counts and England starts celebrating.

The whole Stadium starts to celebrate and all the England Players run to Chloe Kelly.
I sigh and pick up the Ball ,,Hey heads up..there are still 10 minutes.We will push more forward now.Just two defenders the fullbacks come to the front too.We are putting everything in all right ?" i say to them and help Merle up from the ground.

,,Come on Girls..10 minutes are still enough time" i say and run back to start the Game again.

We had a lot of chances.And everyone got a bit frustated either the Ball went over to the net or the ball went wide.Or sometimes an England Player was there to stop us.
I had a good chance with a header after a cross from Giuli Gwinn but Earps was there.
I slapped my hand against the Goalpost and shake my head.

,,Fuck!" I say a bit louder and went a bit back.

After England won the ball everyone was running back to get again and thankfully we got it.The forwards including me where running forward again and Sydney Lohmann got the ball she passed the ball right over to me and i got lucky and dribbled out Lucy before i was stopped by Leah and Millie Bright.

They tackled me and i fell down a few meters from the penalty box.
The ref showed a freekick and England started to argue a bit while i went slowly up and my teammates came to me.

,,Do you want too ?" i ask Linda and she shakes her head ,,You do it" she says and i nod and look around.

,,Maybe a rebound is gonna happen or something like this so be aware of this and try to the header then" i tell everyone and they nod.

I look up to the watch and sigh.
The 120 minute was already over so this will be our last chance.

I take up the ball with my foot and walk a bit away to not get distracted from anyone else while i look around.Everywhere are England Fans i stop a few Germany Group including our familys and friends and take a huge breath.

Everyone left the ref finally alone and she showed the spot where i could take the freekick from so i lay down the ball there and take a few steps back like i always do and look at the Goal.

I practice these freekicks around a 100 times i know how to kick the ball so the ball goes into the right top.

I look at the group of players in the penalty box and look at the ref.

She blows the whistle and i run up to the ball and kick it.
I look at it and...

BANG!

I hit the crossbar.

It feels like everyone around us holds there breath and looks at the ball.The ball goes back to the group of players but an England Player kicks it away.

I begin to ran after it but then i hear the whistle.

It was over.

We lost the final.

I lost the final for this team.

What have i done ?

I've let my team down.I had so many chances during this Game but this last one.Everyone believed in me and i let them down.

I've let my teammates down ,the coaching staff ,everyone around this team , every German Supporter and every Fan who watched this Game on live TV.

What have i done ?

...

________________

Hello..sorry you guys had to wait again but i was very busy.
I try to do everything i can so the next Chapter comes a bit quicker.

Soooo..what are we thinking ?
How do you guys think the future will look ?
Do you guys think Cara will have a few problems after this final ?
Will everyone be happy ?👀
Tell me everything :) i would appreciate it.

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a good day 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 30
Aleid van Alstine has been representing the Netherlands since she was seventeen, kickstarting her career at nearby club FC Twente, before moving to G...
91.9K 1.1K 47
When a new player joins Arsenal WFC after finishing her scholarship over in the US. Bella Thorpe, 23, is very excited to play in London and in the WS...
38.6K 891 27
Isla has always played football ever since she first saw her big sister, Beth Mead, play with the local boys team. Isla loved watching her sister fly...