Mighty Ducks Preferences and...

Af totally_not_hungry

I will be doing -Charlie Conway -Adam Banks -Guy Germaine -Luis Mendoza This is my first time ding somethi... Mere

How y'all met
Thoughts when they first saw you
What was your first date
Them asking you to a second date
Are you serious about hockey
What he calls you
What you call him
How they asked you out
Jealousy scale
Type of boyfriend he is
What their love language is
PDA scale
How you cuddle
Who says i love you first
They walk in on you changing
Hockey pickup lines they use
Cute things he does in relationship
Three words he uses to describe you
You comfort him
He comforts you
How they are/what they do when their jealous
For my fellow swifties
You say i hate you in an argument
Can he cook
How he's like when crushing on you
You break up
How they are after the breakup
Will he/does he cheat
Rainy days
Contact names
You Makeup
What you steal from him

First kiss

57 1 0
Af totally_not_hungry

Charlie:

When you won against Iceland in d2.

He was on the bench and when Julie made the winning save everyone jumped up and skated on the ice. As you all celebrated, you look over at Charlie to find he's already looking at you with the biggest smile on his face.

You skate and over and give him a hug "We did it Charlie!"

He chuckles, grabs your forearms and pulls you in for a kiss. You kiss back, thinking it was only because you won.

Adam:

Y'all kissed for the first time when he was in the change room in d2. 

You saw him holding his wrist and wincing when you went over, sitting next to him. "Your hurt, you shouldn't play." But of course he says hes fines.

Then couch comes in and talks with him. Saying he's getting benched and stuff, when he leaves you go back over to him and places a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll score a goal for you." He looks at you and you lean forward, giving him a kiss, just as he starts to kiss back you pull away and walk out quickly, hiding your red cheeks.

Guy:

So you know that since at the beginning of d2 with Guy and Connie. 

Well that's you instead of her. And they just interrupted you guys.

You're leaning your back against the railing as Guy stands a couple inches from you, looking down at your enjoined hands. You look at him through the hair falling into his face and smile. He's so cute. 

He looks at you in the eyes and slowly leans forward, and you nod your head as he closes the gap between you. A second passed when a duck call is heard the team is calling you both over. You give him a cheeky smile before heading over to them as Connie meets up with you, playfully pushing your shoulder.

Luis:

You actually had a first kiss before he made out with you in front of the team.

You got out of change room after practice when Luis stood outside, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching you. You sigh and look down. 

Going right up to him as he smirks down at you. "Don't get excited it's just a stupid dare." 

Grabbing the sides of his face, sorta gently, you kiss him. Feeling him kiss back and slowly staring to wrap an arm around your waist you pull back and grab your bag. Walking away and running a finger over your lips.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

45.3K 927 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
30K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
54.3K 3.1K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
87.9K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...