Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 18 She's lying

1.2K 82 7
By mehaklovely

Grace's P.O.V.

I storm out of the room, fuming with anger, and head to the kitchen to eat something because I have been starving since morning.

How could he lock me in the bathroom because of a mere servant? What did he think of himself? I'll certainly make him regret doing this with me.

As I stand up from the dining table after finishing my meal, Steve's father, who has always been kind and warm, approaches me.

He looks at me with concern and asks, "How are you feeling, Grace? Steve told me you're not well."

So Steve lied to him. Now it's my time to teach him a lesson for messing up with me.

I decide to put on a drama to gain sympathy. Sobbing, I say, "I've had a terrible day, Dad. Steve locked me in the bathroom for the entire day just because I accidentally dropped a cup of coffee on the servant."

His expression transforms into one of disbelief, and he speaks with anger. "What the hell? I can't believe it. Trust me, Grace. He was never like this before."

I continue my act, tears streaming down my face. "I don't know why he hates me so much."

He holds my hand in a comforting gesture. "You come with me, Grace. I'll make him understand."

My eyes are still swollen from fake crying, and I respond, my voice shaky, "No, you shouldn't, Dad. I don't want to create more issues between you both."

But his determination is unwavering. "No, Grace. This time he has crossed the limit."

He marches to Steve's room, and I follow him with a mischievous smile still playing on my lips. I know that I've successfully manipulated the situation to my advantage. I can feel the satisfaction building within me as I prepare to confront Steve for his actions.

As we reach his room, I watch him knock on the door, his expression stern.

Steve opens the door, surprise visible on his face when he sees his father and me.

His father gets straight to the point, his voice firm. "Steve, you've crossed a line. Grace told me what you did. Locking her in the bathroom for the entire day? That's not how we treat people, especially in this family."

Steve's eyes dart between his father and me, realising that I've painted him in a very negative light. I give him a sly grin, causing him to frown, and when his father looks at me, I change my expression to an innocent one.

"Why are you glaring at her, Steve? Talk to me." His father demands.

He defends himself. "Dad, she's lying. She deliberately threw the cup at the servant-"

He interrupts him firmly, not buying Steve's explanation. "I don't want to hear excuses, Steve. You know better than this. You can't treat anyone like that, especially not your wife."

I continue to play my part, sniffling and wiping away fake tears. "Dad, I just want to forget this day and move on. I don't want to create any more problems."

Steve interrupts, "Dad, please, believe me, she is lying to you." I watch with a hidden satisfaction as he tries hard to convince his father that he is innocent.

His father doesn't back down, his tone is still stern. "You owe Grace an apology, and you need to sort this out. Locking her in the bathroom is not how you handle conflicts."

Steve snaps, irked. "I can't believe that you trust her more than your son. Dad, I don't want to talk to you. You live with your daughter-in-law happily. Just let me sleep in peace."

"Steve, I can't believe you're treating your father like this," He speaks, his voice laced with disappointment.

"Because I'm tired of explaining to you, Dad. Please leave me alone." Steve yells at him.

His father pleads, "Steve-"

But he cuts him off, his tone harsh, "Dad, just leave, and take her with you."

"Grace, come with me." Resigned, his father leads me to the guest room, and I follow him quietly.

After reaching the room, he apologises to me, "I'm sorry that my son is treating you like this."

"It's okay, Dad. It isn't your fault." I respond, not feeling good to see him so upset.

"You stay in this room for a few days, and I'll talk to Steve. Don't worry." He reassures me.

I just nod in response, and he leaves.

I'm relieved that, after all this drama, I won't have to face Steve every night. However, guilt lingers within me for creating problems between a father and a son.

Jace's P.O.V.

Now, it's been more than a week since I met Zara, and I consider myself fortunate to have her in my life. She has brought happiness and excitement.

At night, we spend time at Zara's mansion, and a mischievous idea crosses my mind.

"How about we play truth and dare? It could be a fun way to get to know each other even better." I suggest with a playful grin.

Her eyes light up with curiosity, and she agrees, "Sure, why not? Let's see what interesting revelations come out of this game."

Little does she know what's going on in my mind. My innocent Zara!

"So, ladies first! Ask me," I encourage.

"Truth or Dare?" She throws the question my way.

"Truth," I respond with a twinkle in my eye.

She asks, "Alright, what was the first thing that came to your mind when your eyes fell on me?"

"The first thing I noticed was the innocence in your eyes I haven't come across before." A smile spread across her face, listening to my answer.

"Alright, Zara, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

She considers for a moment before choosing, "Truth."

Now it's my turn to know about her on a deeper level.

"Tell me a secret fantasy or desire that you've kept to yourself until now."

Her eyes widen, and she takes a deep breath before revealing her fantasy, and my curious gaze remains fixed on her.

"Being tied to the table and spanked." She hides her face with her hands, and a mischievous grin plays on my lips after learning about her fantasy.

"Interesting choice, Zara. I knew you like to be dominated but, this was an unexpected one." I tease, watching as her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Don't be shy, Zara. I want you to get comfortable and share all your desires with me." I request, holding her hand.

"You already make me feel comfortable, Jace. It's just that my fantasies are pretty wild."

"Don't worry, my fantasies are even wilder." I wink at her, turning her cheeks red.

"So tell me your fantasy." As she asks, her eyes glint with curiosity.

"My fantasy is to fuck you roughly in a public place." As I reveal, she bites her lower lip.

I can't control and capture her lips in a rough kiss, grabbing her hair.

We pull apart, panting.

Then she chooses the dare, and a mischievous glint appears in my eyes as I whisper, "I dare you to take off one piece of your clothing." Her eyes enlarge, and I add, "if you're comfortable."

She nods, and while blushing, she slowly takes off her top. My eyes glint with the desire to see her tits begging me to free them from her tight black bra.

I admire the curves and contours of her body, longing to explore every inch of her.

"You look stunning," I murmur, unable to hide the desire in my eyes. Zara's blush deepens, but there's a glint of excitement in her innocent eyes.

"Now it's my turn." I consider my options before deciding. "Dare."

"I dare you to show the skill of your tongue." She grins, catching me off guard with her bold dare.

"With pleasure, baby. Spread your legs for me now." I order, leaning in closer to her.

She parts her legs slightly, nervousness and excitement visible in her eyes. I'm captivated by her beauty and the trust she is placing in me.

Keeping my eyes fixed on her, I pull down her shorts and undies.

As I lower myself between her legs and my lips brush against her inner thigh, I can feel her shiver with anticipation. I run my tongue along her folds in slow motion, savouring the taste of her desire.

Her breath hitches, and I can tell she's enjoying every moment.

With each flick of my tongue, I can feel her body responding, her hips moving in rhythm with my actions. She lets out a soft moan, encouraging me to continue. I explore her, finding her most sensitive spots and teasing them mercilessly.

Her hands grip the sheets, her body arching towards me, begging for more. I oblige, increasing the intensity of my movements, revelling in the way she responds to my touch. The room fills with the sounds of our pleasure as we both lose ourselves at the moment.

After what feels like an eternity, I bring her to the edge, her body trembling with ecstasy. She gasps and moans, her hands gripping onto me, pulling me closer.

And as she reaches her climax, I feel satisfied, knowing that I've brought her pleasure.

As we catch our breath, our eyes lock, and we share a moment of connection. We both know that this is just the beginning of our wild and passionate life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 3.9K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
361K 8.4K 106
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...