MHA : IZUKU THE SUPPORT HERO

By blackopsnumbr

In this story izuku will be quirkless (Until a Certain Point) and will go into the support course (Kinda) More

INFO
HAREM PART 1
HAREM PART 2
The Start Of The Journey Of A Different Kind Of Hero
His Strengths And Finding a Teacher
INFO 2
Building The First Support Item And The Exam
The Unheard Confession And The Rat God Visits
I'm Super Sorry For Not Posting
The First Day And Meeting The Fairy And The Princess
The First Of Many and The Second Day

The Aunt And Nephew And Learning The Basics

1.3K 38 23
By blackopsnumbr

"You have very beautiful eyes"

Everyone at the table was deadly silent until Ms.Hatsume spoke up. "Oh my mitsuki, your nephew is quite the charmer", She said while covering her mouth and giggling. "Dang izuku i didn't know you had the balls to say something like that a girls face." Mitsuki said smirking, but felt something in her chest at izuku calling another girl beautiful.

Izuku just now realizing what he said blushed and started stuttering apologizes which mei never heard cause while all that was going on she stopped paying attention and started working on her invention again.
.
.
Eventually after calming down and eating, in which izuku watched mei eat like she hasn't eaten in weeks which freaked him out, Ms.Hatsume decided to ask izuku some questions on why he wanted to go into the support course instead of the hero course.

Izuku was hesitant to answer because he didn't know if she would reject him after learning of his quirk status, started to speak slowly. "W-Well i've realized r-recently t-that im not s-suited to be a hero in the f-front line kind of w-way." Mitsuki listening to him frowned and remembered izuku telling her about giving up his dream and how much pain she could hear and see on him to admit it.

"What do you mean your not suited, is your quirk someth-" Ms.Hatsume started to asked, but cut herself off seeing izuku with tears welling up in his eyes. Izuku not wanting to say it kept looking towards the table trying not to cry then felt a hand on his back and looked up seeing mitsuki smile down at him then look over to Ms.Hatsume.

"Izuku doesn't have a quirk"

Mitsuki said answering for izuku with sadness in her voice. Ms.Hatsume slightly gasped and now understood what izuku meant by not suited. She leaned over and put her hand over izukus and was about to say something to try and cheer him up but mei spoke up instead.

"So who cares"

Everyone snapped their heads towards mei and looked shocked to hear her words. "Mei that's not a very nice thing to say, apologize to izuku immediately." Ms.Hatsume said sternly and a little disappointed that her daughter would say something so mean.

Mei confused on why she should apologize said. "I don't get why he cares if he has a quirk or not, you dont need a quirk to build babies." Izuku confused on what she meant by "babies" decided to ignore it for now and asked. "What do you mean?".

"I mean look at me i don't have a very powerful quirk it just lets me zoom in further with my eyes, not exactly the greatest quirk in the world but even without it i could still build babies just fine." Mei replied to izukus question.

Izuku then started thinking on what mei said, and at first didnt believe her, but then started thinking harder on how all quirks arent flashy or used for fighting.

"Your right." Izuku said suddenly. "Huh what do you mean izuku?" Mitsuki asked confused on why izuku agreed so quick. Izuku then went on to elaborate.

"I dont need a quirk to try for the support course, for hundreds of years humans didnt have quirks and built amazing things with their hands and minds alone." Izuku then stood and looked toward the whole table and with determination in his eyes and words said "I'm going to pass the test to get into support course and show society that you having a weak quirk or having no quirk doesn't mean you can just be forgotten and thrown to the side and if i get rejected I'll just keep trying over and over until i do succeed."

"What if no-one ever gives you a chance?" Ms.Hatsume suddenly said in a cold voice that startled izuku. Izuku then unsure how to answer says "im not really sure." Then remembers a story he read about when reading old comic books about a guy who had no powers having successful companies.

(This is just a reference to batman and iron man or whoever you want it to be.)

"I'll start my own company in the future then, if no one wants to give me a chance." Izuku says hoping it won't come to that since he has no idea how to do that but if had to he would try. "I'm glad you at least have a back up plan but that probably would mean nothing if you don't know how to build anything." Ms.Hatsume says no longer in a cold voice but smiling at izuku determination.

Izuku slids down back into his chair and sighs. "Your right Ms.Hatsume." Izuku replies now upset again. Ms.Hatsume then claps her hands together scaring izuku. "That's what we are here for izuku so i can teach you to build support items so you don't have to get that desperate to prove yourself to the world."

Then Ms.Hatsume remembers mitsuki telling her on the phone about some notebooks izuku would bring with him. "Izuku your aunt told me about your notebooks would you mind showing me one." Izuku nods and takes out one from his backpack and hands it over to Ms.Hatsume.

Ms.Hatsume while skimming the notebook is very impressed by izuku analytical skills and smiles wider and wider as she keeps reading but then feels someone leaning on her shoulder also looking at the boys book.

Mei wasn't very interested in whatever they were talking about after saying her piece about whoever the boy at the table was started to get bored sitting there wanted to get home to finish her hoversole baby, but then while looking up for the first time in a bit saw her mom holding some kind of notebook thing with a picture of that one hero she couldn't remember the name of, the only thing she remembered is she always had to tear her costume for some reason.

She then zoomed in with her eyes and with them widening, she started grinning crazily after she saw something that she loves.....gibberish. Gibberish only meant one thing someone couldn't keep up with what they wanted to write down so it all splattered on a page like she does with her blueprints for her babies.

Mei now interested more than ever leaned over her mother and shouted right by her mothers ear. "OH MY GOODNESS WHO WROTE ALL THESE AMAZING IDEAS FOR BABIES TO BE MADE." Ms.Hatsume then dropped the notebook to cover her ears, which mei caught and started flipping through all the pages quickly suddenly getting a rush of a whole ton of new babies.

"T-Thats m-mine h-hatsume-san"

Mei whipped her head up and looked at the boy across from her before what looked teleportation and was next to izuku and grabbed his face between her hands. In a quiet voice mei said "you made all these ideas for babies." Izuku then not trusting himself to speak since he was to close to a pretty girl just nodded his head.

"Me and you are gonna make alot of babies together", mei said. Izuku still not knowing what babies meant proceeded to faint from the choice of words. "Hey dont pass out uhhh." Mei looked at the woman next to izuku. "Whats his name?".

Mitsuki who just recovered after seeing the girl fly over the table answered "Izuku". Mei was then grabbed by her mother and made to sit back down after everyone was looking at them in the food court.

"I'm sorry about mei she get very excited." Ms.Hatsume said while holding mei back from jumping izuku again. "Its okay ill just take izuku home today and send him to you tomorrow to start learning, does that work." Mitsuki said picking up the still souless shell of izuku. "Oh of course, do you think he'd mine if i kept this notebook tonight just to look some more." Ms.Hatsume asked.

"I'm sure he wont mind, come on izuku lets go home, and it was very nice to see you mei." Mitsuki said before walking while dragging izuku with her. "Aww why'd they leave i wanted to talk to that boy about making babies some more." Mei said pouting.

Ms.Hatsume just sighed at her daughters behavior before getting up with her and leaving as well.
.
.
On the train ride home izuku finally woke up and was wondering where he was mitsuki then explained he basically fainted as soon as mei got close to him but told him about him going over tomorrow to start learning.
They sat silently for a few moments before mitsuki spoke up.

"So izuku you seemed to really think that girl was pretty." Mitsuki said teasingly with a hint of something izuku didn't pick up on. Izuku blushed and was about to say something before mitsuki spoke up again. "Is she prettier than me?" Mitsuki asked looking away from izuku.

Izuku wondering why his aunt asked him that answered truthfully. "Y-Yes hatsume-san w-was very p-pretty." Izuku said and mitsuki started feeling upset but understood that eventually izuku would probably think she looked old as she thought she did, but then izuku continued. "But a-auntie is still the most b-beautiful w-woman i've ever s-seen." Izuku said finishing his sentence.

Mitsuki then turned and looked at izuku, who was now looking away from her and was blushing worse than before, then smiled and returned to her brash personality. "Damn right i am." She said proudly but inside was screaming happily that izuku thinks of her that way.

The train then stopped and izuku and mitsuki were getting off, but mitsuki was pushed away from izuku a little before she felt someone grab her hand. Turning to look at what creep was touching her and about to yell at whoever it was and slap them, then saw it was izuku pushing through the crowd to catch up with her. "That was close auntie it would've been bad if one of us got lost." Izuku said smiling looking up at her.

Mitsuki just blushed and nodded before tightening her grip on his hand and walking home side by side with her nephew who she loved.
.
.
.
The Next Day

Izuku was walking to the hatsume household with his bag filled with most of his notebooks after his aunt said Ms.Hatsume and mei wanted to see more of them so he brought the ones he made but left the earliest ones because those were just drawings of all might and him and hero designs he made for him, his mom, and his aunt that were just scribbles and awful hero names.

Shaking his head he realized he'd arrived at the home of Ms.Hatsume and mei. Walking to the door and ringing the bell it was answered by Ms.Hatsume herself. "Yes ohh its you izuku please come in." As izuku was about to let himself inside the door flew up and mei was standing there in her overalls and tanktop with grease all over her face.

With a manic glee she grabbed izuku and ran upstairs with him to her room and locked the door behind her. Izuku who now knows what whiplash feels like started sweating and getting nervous at being in a girls room but after looking around was kinda thrown off cause it looked more like a mad scientific lab then a room. Spread all over the walls and on the floor was blueprints, bits of metal and broken objects.

"Your here notebook boy." Mei said shaking with excitement. Confused izuku wondered if she didn't remember his name even though they just met yesterday. "O-Oh uhh h-hello hat-tsume-san." Izuku said still nervous about being alone with a girl in her room. "Call me mei since my mom is here too it would be confusing notebook boy." Mei said somehow already behind izuku digging through his bag.

Izuku trying to figure out when she got behind him felt his bag get lighter and sees mei run to her desk and start flipping through his notebooks.

The door then flew open to reaveal Ms.Hatsume grinning and her eyes closed with a scary arua around her. "Mei dear we were supposed to greet izuku at the door like we talked about." Ms.Hatsume said in a sweet but eeire voice.

Mei didnt look up from izuku's notebook just made a grunt that sounded like a affirmative noise. Ms.Hatsume who just sighed and looked at izuku. "Im sorrry about mei she was so excited to see "the boy with the notebooks filled with baby ideas in it". Ms.Hatsume said while quoting what her daughter said when they got home yesterday. "She was excited to see me again!" Izuku thought while blushing. Ms.Hatsume then looked at izuku blushing and then her daughter and a thought, a very mischievous thought, that came to her. "Heyyy izuku how about instead of me teaching you, mei taught you the basics of building support items." Ms.Hatsume said with obvious intentions that izuku didnt pick up on.

"M-Mei teach me..i mean i dont w-want to distract h-her from doing her o-own thing to get in the s-support course." Izuku said not wanted to make someone fail due him being in the way. "Nonsense mei will gladly teach you and make a hundred things at the same time plus i have to go to work and mei would have much more time to teach you." Ms.Hatsume said picking up on izuku calling her daughter by her first name.

"W-Well then if y-you say its okay then, okay." Izuku said still hesitant. "Wonderful mei." Ms.Hatsume called out to her daughter who still wasn't paying attention. Ms.Hatsume walked up and picked her daughter up from under her shoulders and spun around to face her to izuku like showing a puppy off. "Mei teach izuku how make support items but start slowly with him since he's never done it before." Ms.Hatsume basically ordered her daughter to do, but mei still wasnt listening and had a notebook in her hand still.

"If you don't help him ill ground you from your room and invention making." Ms.Hatsume said but mei still didnt flinch. "And take izuku's notebooks away." Ms.Hatsume threatened, which snapped mei out of it before clutching the notebook to her." "Fine, okay notebook boy hmm..need a better name for you thats a mouthful to say hmmmm...oh i got it bones." Mei said snapping her finger and pointing toward izuku. "Bones? Why bones?." Izuku wondered.

"Because your all skin and bones you got no muscles on you." Mei said while touching izuku's arm. Izuku frowned but couldn't disagree since he's never worked out before only gone on walks with his aunt when she asked him.

"Hmm that is kind of a problem izuku some stuff you may need some muscles in order to build heavier or bigger things." Ms.Hatsume said while thinking of what to do, but then it came to her. "Oh i got it mei sometimes goes down to that beach nearby and finds parts from there maybe you can workout there while mei teaches you how to identify important parts that you'll need to build support items." Ms.Hatsume suggest making izuku worried on working out for the first time seriously and on having to learn so much at the same time.

"Thats a perfect idea mother i needed more parts anyway, lets go bones." Mei said while dragging izuku out of the home.

Ms.Hatsume then goes to call mitsuki to inform her of her new plan of izuku and mei hopefully getting together, but little did she know mitsuki would not be very fond of the idea at all.
.
.
.
Izuku arrives with mei to Takoba Municipal Beach and as he looking at it he frowns and wonders why people keep dumping stuff on the beach he has good memories of going to with his mom, mitsuki, and kacchan when she was still with ex-husband. Izuku then shakes his head and looks at where mei used to be next to him, but hears metal being moved around down on the sand.

As he arrives where he heard the noise from he sees mei moving tires out of the way to get to some microwaves behind them and blushes as he sees her sweating and bending over to wipe her face off with her tank top which he glances at the girl's cleavage.

Blushing and whipping to face the other way izuku tries not to think about it before feeling his shoulders be grabbed and pushed onto one of two tires that were just moved now laying flat to be used as seats and a microwave in the middle of them with the back taken off.

Mei then plops herself on the other tire and looks at izuku expectantly. Izuku who has no idea what she wants assumes it involves the microwave so as he's about to put his hands onto a wire mei yells. "STOP RIGHT THERE." Which izuku does mere inches away from a exposed wire.

"You already failed step one." Mei says with her arms in a X formation. "Failed i didnt do anything wrong, heck i didn't even touch anything yet." Izuku says a little annoyed. "Exactly you tried to touch something you know nothing about and without any protection on." Mei says pointing with one arm at his hands while showing her gloves off with her other.

Izuku embarrassed at almost doing something that dumb apologized and told her he didnt have any gloves. "You'll have to get some bones they're important if you want to keep your baby makers safe." Mei said while wiggling her fingers. Izuku writes down in a notepad to buy some on the way home then ask "What am i supposed to do then today if i can't touch anything?".

Mei then points toward the rest of the garbage behind him. "Start cleaning up stuff so you can build your muscles like my mom said and try to separate what you think could be stripped for baby making parts and what can't be and ill see what you picked and teach you if it can or cant be." Mei said while standing up and walking up to a pile of garbage and picks up a broken piece of glass and a piece of what looks like a motherboard.

Izuku nods and drops his bag and starts picking up different items while thinking of where to separate them while mei watched on with excitement on having someone else to talk about and to make babies with.

"Hopefully you grow fast so i can upgrade your name from from bones to muscles." Mei said to herself while smiling brightly and looking at izuku.

Izuku while carrying a coffee maker senses mei looking at him so he looks at mei and smiles so bright it looks like the sun. Mei with a pink hue on her face wonders.

"Why did my heart skip a beat ?"

End Of Chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 794 19
here's a book I just started, hope it's good enough anyway enjoy
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
113K 2K 16
During the defeat of afo and shigaraki they pulled one ditch effort to make sure he couldn't have the satisfaction of wining and used the last of the...