Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 69

1.3K 39 43
By DimTheMoon

*********************************************
COMMERCIAL BREAK:

BARK! BARK! BARK!

Okay...resume...
*********************************************

Chan had explained to the guys on the ride over his plan to propose to me in front of STAY so that there'd be no doubt of who initiated it. They all agreed and congratulated us again.

I quickly learned that Vegas fans were on another level. Both the walk to the bus and into the venue were packed with more people than every other walk combined. There were supportive shouts from all directions.

I headed inside while they finished greeting everyone. The fans were so excited to see them. No one booed me either or made me feel like they were mad at me despite the fake wedding news circulating today.

Maybe Chan had been right about his love for Vegas.

When he finally joined me inside, he looked so confident and happy. He slung his arm around me and grinned cockily with his tongue in his teeth.

I felt butterflies in my stomach looking at him like a teenager with a crush. We headed to his dressing room, and after I closed the door, I pulled him in to kiss me.

He pressed me against the wall, and I arched into him.

"You look so fucking good, baby," I told him. I bit my lip and stared down at his hoodie. I unzipped it to reveal his bare chest.

"Not as good as you," he moaned. I was wearing a white tennis skirt and a light blue sweater of Chan's with white boots. "I love it when you wear my clothes."

"I love it when you take them off of me," I winked.

"Fuck," he groaned. He took off the bracelet with one hand and tossed it into his backpack on the floor. His other hand moved from my waist to my side where my sweater had ridden up. The tiniest skin-on-skin contact turned me on. His hand trailed up and under my bra where he circled his thumb over my nipple.

I gasped and his eyes lit up.

"Can you be quiet for me, baby?" he asked. He put his hands on my bum, and I nodded. He lifted me up and set me on the counter. "No noise, okay?"

"I promise."

Chan dropped to his knees in front of me. His eyes were wild and fun, and he looked so angelic being so needy for me.

He kissed my knees and inner thighs over my stretch marks as he always did. I couldn't believe I'd never noticed. He then pulled my underwear off. The second his lips connected with my cunt I moaned.

"Be a good girl," he reminded me.

I forced myself to stay quiet as his fingers came up to rub my clit before he dipped two into me.

"Fuck," I cried out. I couldn't control my volume, and Chan stood to collect a towel from his bag for me. "Bite down," he ordered.

I did as he told me. "Now you can be as loud as you want."

He took a look at me with the towel as I whimpered desperately for him and grunted a low , "Shit," as he palmed his growing erection.

His fingers fucked me, and his tongue danced with my clit. I moaned loudly into the towel he'd given me. His eyes would watch his fingers and then turn to my face with every desperate sound. I wanted more.

"Chan," I called, removing the towel from my mouth. He stopped and stood to check on me.

"Ella?"

"Baby, please fuck me," I begged. Chan's eyes were dark with lust, and his lips met mine in a fiery swell. He dropped his pants to the ground and stroked himself a couple of times.

"Stay quiet for me baby. Promise?"

"Yes," I vowed. I bit his shoulder as he sunk himself into me right away.

He gasped but had a much better control of his volume than I did.

"Fuck, oh shit baby. You take me so good," Chan groaned quietly as he thrust into me.

"Chan, harder baby," I begged him, and he lifted me off of the counter and pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him as he plunged into me.

"Want to fill you with my cum, Ella," Chan groaned.

"Yes baby," I squealed.

Chan growled and attacked my neck with kisses as he pushed harder. "Want to see you carry my baby."

"Shit," I cried out.

"You'll look so hot pregnant."

"Oh my god," I screamed, forgetting the promise that I'd be quiet.

"All mine. You're mine now," he grunted as he kissed me.

"Yours," I breathed.

"I'm going to cum," he warned me.

"Fill me, baby," I pleaded.

Chan nibbled my ear and murmured in a low voice, "Let's make a baby."

I whined at the words and held his shoulders as I came around him. My walls tensed and Chan groaned lowly against my neck.

"Fuck, Ella," he whimpered as he filled me. Each spurt of his seed drove me more crazy for him.

He set me back down on the counter, and I held my skirt up to keep it clean.

"Spread your legs, baby," Chan ordered. I leaned back and let him see the mess he'd made.

"Let me clean it up for you," he growled and knelt back down. His eyes met mine, and he licked my cunt where our juices were flowing together. My hands wound through his hair as I was still sensitive.

The little fucker he was, he brought his thumb to circle my clit.

"Chan," I gasped.

"You're okay, baby. Come again," he encouraged.

My back arched, and my hips ground against his face as he cleaned me.

"Fuck, keep going," I begged.

Chan stuck his fingers back in me and used his tongue to play with my clit. I nearly cried at how good it felt.

"Five more minutes until..." Lee Know announced as he opened the door. "Seriously?" he shouted. I gasped and came around Chan's fingers as he kicked the door shut.

My cunt tensed around him, and he stayed knelt down to lick up whatever spilled out of me this time before pulling his fingers out and licking them clean.

He stood back up and my face was red at having been walked in on.

"Can't believe you almost let Lee Know see you're pretty little fucked out face," Chan kissed me. I could taste both of us on his lips.

He slid my underwear back on and dressed himself before retrieving the bracelet again to place it around my wrist.

"Stay backstage so I can call you out to me, okay?"

"I know the plan," I laughed and kissed him again. He tasted so good...we tasted so good.

"Enjoy the show," he winked and headed off to join the others. When the door opened, I could see Lee Know heading to the stage and shaking his head at me.

I shrugged with a smug smile. I wasn't going to apologize for enjoying my fiancé. Besides, Chan looked extra good tonight. His cropped vest showed just enough of his abs, and I knew the crowd would be wildly excited about it. Not to mention he was glowing from how happy he was to be engaged.

They headed to the stage for Megaverse, and I put my bracelet back on before heading out to watch the show from the backstage monitors. Chan was definitely feeling himself during the performance. He looked backstage every so often and flashed his dimples at me.

I felt like the luckiest person alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 30
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
304K 10.2K 78
male reader x stray kids Kiba is a handful when it comes to being an Idol. Although his tricky behaviour, JYP is determined for him to showcase his...
73.7K 1.2K 48
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
899 44 7
Changbin was his family's pride and joy. Expected to run his father's company and follow in the man's footsteps. Get married young and have the perfe...