Voilets For Roses

kid-next-door tarafından

Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these m... Daha Fazla

Characters 🌠
Characters 🌠
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Dedication
very important
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

1.4K 64 33
kid-next-door tarafından

Today everyone was free , as it was sunday , after breakfast everyone went back to their rooms. Shanaya was typing on her laptop and Vivaan was working on some files but instead of his work room he was sitting in their room , on the bed and working while Shanaya was on the couch. Suddenly Peehu knocked on their door , Vivaan ordered her to Come in , Peehu spoke up " Bhabhi , today we all will hangout together , and have lunch outside, what do you think ? Also we can shop some stuff , After all it's a girls day out " she ranted non stop , to which Shanaya replied " Okay fine , what are you guys wearing ? " , "Bhabhi we all brought a crochet top , and a jacket last month , to keep it matching let's pair it up with jeans " , " okay great , then let's meet in the garden at sharp 12 " " done " , Vivaan was frustrated with their useless chats, but he stayed quiet.

Soon it was 12 the girls were in the garden.

Shanaya's ootd

Saanvi's ootd

Peehu's ootd

Kiara's ootd

The girls decided to go in their pink lambo. Which was a rich girls thing, well it seemed hot.

They went to buy exclusive Gucci , versace , balenciaga , LV stuff . Soon it was 3 , they were tired so they decided to have some lunch , girls were enjoying a lot , but they weren't aware of the fact that they were surrounded by body guards. It was evening the girls entered the mansion and got engaged in thier work.
_______________________________________

Karishma's evil plans behind their backs :-

The thing was that Karishma was verh unhappy with Vivaan and Shanaya's unwanted marriage , she hated Shanaya from the core of her heart , She wanted to get Vivaan married to Tiya , who was Vivaan's ex and also her best friend's daughter, she wanted to kick Shanaya out of their family as soon as possible , she tried every small necessary plan to make that happen but she couldn't but now the thing came to this point that She will soon be carrying a heir , Karishma knew Vivaan , he would never dissapoint his grandma , she knew that the baby that was coming in the family will be a bad luck for her , she was stressed out , but an evil plan struck her mind , she ordered few medicines , and called the head maid Devina , she told her to mix these pills in everything Shanaya would eat or drink and it has to remain a secret she threatened her saying that if anyone comes to know about this , she would kill her son , poor Devina was scared and agreed to what Karishma had told her to do, she was such an evil soul. These Pills were the pills WHICH WILL PREVENT SHANAYA FROM GETTING PREGNANT.

_______________________________________

Shanaya was preparing some salad in the kitchen , suddenly Yamini ( Vivaan's cousin sister ) entered the kitchen and told her " Bhabhi ek favour chahiye " , Shanaya with a calm smile replied " Han bolo "  , " Vo bhabhi aj na mere friends are coming for group project so could you please prepare some snacks , matlab you cook really nice so it would be a great help to me " , " Ahhh sure , anything would do right ?? " , " yes bhabhi, thankyou so much " , with excitement she hugged Shanaya and Shanaya hugged her back. " KYA HO RAHA HAI YAHA ?" , A voice intrupted their hug , when they turned towards the direction of the voice , they saw Tejasvi ( yamini's elder sister ) standing at the door step , " Wow , yamini tum itni majboor ho gyi ho ki tum inse help mang rahi ho , arey inse to apne rishte bhi sambhale nahi jate , ye tumhari problems kya sambhalegi " Tejasvi spoke up with a mean face , Shanaya looked down "Let's go hum kuch order karlenge , vese bhi inke haath ka khana khane se acha hai mai kisi bhikari ke ghar khalu " , Tejasvi spoke with a mean face again, yamini spoke up "Tejasvi that's enough , you are hurting her." " Wow so now you are defending her , the girl who came into our lives yesterday , wow just wow , i am your sister DON'T FORGET THAT, and you are defending her , she always acts like a victim in every situation , I wish to spit on her face ". Shanaya spoke up with huge tears and red eyes " THAT'S ENOUGH TEJASVI , How can you say that ?" she was shocked because this time Tejasvi crossed all the limits " So this bitch knows how to speak also " , Tejasvi saw a hot coffee mug on the counter she picked it up and poured it on her right arm , then she dropped the cup causing it to break into pieces then she started to yell " AHHH , AHHH , MUMMA , TAYI JI JALDI AO " , She fell on her knees and started to cry big fat crocodile tears , everybody came running even Saanvi , Peehu and Kiara came at the scene , Karishma and Saniya were shocked seeing Tejasvi's condition " KYA HUA BETA ?? YE SAB KESE HUA , TUMHARI TO PURI ARM BURN HOGYI HAI " Tejasvi cried more then she told " Ye sab Shanaya bhabhi ne kiya hai , mai kitchen mai ayi , and maine inse coffee mangi , she told me ki mai tumhari naukar nahi hu , khud bana lo , i told her ki ye ap mujhse kese baat kar rahi hai , there was a hot coffee cup next to her she poured it on my arm , while I was shouting ,Yamini came at the scene and usne sab dekha usne mujhe bhabhi se bachaya , lekin isme meri kya galti thi tayi ji ap hi batao , mai to inko apni sister manti thi " , Shanaya widened her eyes and said " TEJASVI IS LYING , MAINE ESA KUCH NAHI KIYA HAI USNE COFFEE KHUD PAR GIRAYI THI " , karishma went towards Shanaya and gave her a hard and a tight slap on her face , the force of the slap was too much which caused Shanaya to fall on the glass pieces and the glass pieces teared her skin now a lot of blood was flowing from her hands , Shanaya wiped the tears which were on her face and she got up and ran to her room. After she left Peehu spoke up "MAA JI AP BHABHI KO THAPAD KAISE MAR SAKTI HAI , BHABHI KABHI JHOOTH NAHI BOLTI YE PAKKA TEJASVI KA HI KOI PLAN HOGA " , " Bhabhi koi apne ap par coffee kyu girayega " Tejasvi said while shedding her tears. Everyone left from there, Shanaya felt so helpless , she sat on her knees against the wall and cried her heart out , she was in so much trauma that she didn't realise that blood was oozing out of her hand and the blood was dripping everywhere , even her saree was stained now , she fainted while crying and the blood kept on flowing , here arm was turning blue. Saanvi , Peehu and Kiara were knocking on the door of her room continuesly but when they got no response , they decided to call Vivaan.

_______________________________________

Vivaan and the other brothers were attending a party , they were chilling, when he recieved a call from Peehu , he excused himself and picked up the call before he could say something Peehu spoke up " Vivaan bhaiya , please jaldi ghar ajao , Bhabhi has locked the room and now there is no response from inside , please come fast there was a situation in the house we will explain it to you when you reach home ."  " Okay fine , I'm reaching home " , Vivaan informed his brothers and all of them headed for home together , Karishma was standing at the enterance but Vivaan didn't glance at her and went straight towards his room. The faces of the girls were sad and worried , the boys also followed Vivaan , Vivaan knocked the door , he even called on Shanaya's phone , but the sound of the phone ringing was audible outside the room, Shanaya was not picking it up, Vivaan decided to break the door, when he broke the door , what he saw in front of him , made his eyes widen. Shanaya was lying on the floor unconsious and there was a pool of blood near her , without wasting a second Vivaan picked her up in bridal style , he tapped her cheeks too , he ran and placed her in the car and took her to hospital immediately , she was shifted to emergency , Vivaan was waiting outside , the other couples also reached the hospital , Vivaan had tears in his eyes , he got up and told peehu " Peehu , tell me who the fuck is responsible for this condition of my wife FUCKING TELL ME " , Peehu wiped her tears and told everything to Vivaan , "DAMN IT " vivaan yelled while punching the wall. Shanaya was
The kindest soul Vivaan had ever seen. He knew that she could never do such a thing.He TRUSTED her. He needed to find out the real truth behind this incident. Soon Doctor came out of the room and told him that she really needs blood and her blood group is O+ve , Vivaan also had the same blood group so he told doctor that he'll donate it to her , after the donating procedures and stuff. Vivaan wanted to see her and hide her in his arms , poor soul had beared so much. Shanaya is his wife , and no body could treat her the way his mother did today. After a few hours , Shanaya gained consiousness , the doctor told others to come inside , the couples and Vivaan came inside , Vivaan sat beside her and began to caress her hair . Tears started to stream down from Shanaya's eyes , she began to cry , but with a smile on her face. She made herself comfortable in a sitting position and hugged Vivaan very tightly and asked " Vivaan do you trust me ?" , " I trust you more than myself " replied Vivaan , she broke down into more tears " Vivaan maine kuch nahi kiya , even yamini was there , she can tell you everything , maine kuch bhi nahi kiya , but f-fir m-ere saath hi ye s-sab kuch kyu hota hai "  " Don't you dare cry more , I swear on our marriage , I am going to find out the truth no matter what !" both of them hugged each other. Shanaya was having his warmth which she always needed.
The other couples were smiling seeing them both " Shanaya should I inform your mom about this I mean - " , " No don't she will be very worried " , Vivaan got up and left the room to buy the medicines prescribed. Doctor came there and told him that she will be discharged by tomorrow evening. Kiara , Peehu and Saanvi together hugged Shanaya and broke down into tears , Kiara spoke up " Bhabhi please forgive us , hum apke liye kuch nahi kar paye "  , " Bhabhi hum bohot darr gye the " Saanvi spoke up " Bhabhi agar apko kuch ho jata to? Mujhe vo tasty halwa apne hatho se koun khilata ? " Peehu said while being dramatic. For Shanaya everyone of them was like a kid , like a child , her child.

_______________________________________

The next day :-

Shanaya woke up and saw that Vivaan was sleeping in an uncomfy position , his head was kept on the bed while his body was on the chair , she felt bad seeing him like this , she started to caress his hairs which caused him to wake up with sleepy eyes , he looked like a cutie panda .

Soon it was evening , Shanaya and Vivaan sat in the car ready to go to the toxic mansion again , Shanaya broke the silence in the car and spoke up " Vivaan , you don't think that I did it right ?! " , " I already told you ki I trust you very much so you need to calm down and forget about it for sometime ."

Vivaan had to find out the truth , he had to ask Yamini about what really happened as she was the only one to witness everything.

_______________________________________

Lovely people how was the chapter I brought you guys a pretty long chapter , it took my 3 days to think and write.

Target for next update - 8 comments and 17 votes.

Vinaya??
Raanvi??
Adu??
Sidkiara??

What do you think about Yamini , will she spit out the truth , will she save her Bhabhi or sister ??? Will she side with the right or wrong ??

Byeeee ❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

909K 55.5K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
23.2K 652 18
𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 : sexual content!! [𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] ______ 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ____________________________________________ He lifted my dre...
171K 12.9K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
1.4M 71.4K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...