Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
1| Introduction
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
5|back home
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

6|Tantrum

2.8K 244 140
By niabhatti

Alizeh sighed as she understood what Ilhaan meant to say. The boy was to careless for his own sake. He forgot to buy that pillow her husband specifically asked for and now he will fume.

Izhaan tend to get angry at little things and his anger was not something people could tolerate. What Illhan did was considered as a big mistake in Izhaan's books. He hates irresponsible behaviour of his brothers.

"Ilhaan!" Izzhan said sternly.

"Bhaiya.. woh" Ilhaan was to scared to form an answer.

Azaan sighed he should have known this Ilhaan tends to forget things especially after he sees Ruhi and Azaan was sure he have forgotten it because he was to busy with her arrival.

Izhaan walked closer to them and Ilhaan took a step back. It has been years since he have gotten in trouble with his brother especially like this but his mere walk can scare him to any extent.

"You didn't buy it?" Izhaan asked in low tone.

Little Izyaan who was cuddled up in his mother arms turned around as he got alert. He knew the tone better than anyone else. This tone was his nightmare.

No matter how fun loving and caring his father was but he was never chilled or laidback kind of parent. He infact was a very firm and strict father.

Ilhaan was to scared to answer which added more fuel to the fire.

"Can you get any more careless? Doctors ne strictly advise kia tha Ilhaan! Ek kaam bola tha wo bhi nahi hua tumse?" Izhaan harshly scolded.

Ayzel flinched as she felt bad for Ilhaan.

Ilhaan was looking down continuously as he wasn't able to meet his brother's gaze.

"Izhaan please!" Alizeh tried calming him down.

"Alizeh we need to shift him on bed kia karu me ab! Ek kaam dia tha mene isse ishe wo bhi nahi hua!" Izhaan replied angrily.

"Sorry bhaiya me bhool gaya." Ilhaan said in low voice.

"Bhool gaya? How can you Ilhaan! Kia bolu ab me jake nursing staff ko mera bhai pillow bhool gaya!" Izhaan snapped loudly all ready to pounce on him.

"Me abhi leata hu." Ilhaan said.

"And you think staff wait karega? Me kia bolu unko ab log ruko mera bhai bhool gaya tha or wo ab jaraha ha!" Izhaan replied angrily.

Ayzel wasn't liking this she wasn't liking how Izhaan was continuously scolding Ilhaan. Suddenly an idea popped in her head and she ran upstairs.

Ayzel was very young when she was diagnosed with Cervical spondylosis. She have a worst neck pain hence she was advised to sleep on medicated pillows and mattress.

She quickly grabbed her pillow and rushed downstairs. She stopped few seconds away from where Izhaan was standing she thought she will give him the pillow but now she was to scared to approach him.

Izhaan was glaring at Ilhaan when he noticed everyone was looking at his right side. He frowned and turned his attention towards his right side and found little Ayzel standing there with a big pillow in her hands.

"Ye kia ha?" He asked Ayzel.

Ayzel looked taken aback by his question she wasn't expecting him to talk to her especially this soon.

She looked up and found Izhaan standing there with raised brows. She couldn't ignore him so she answered in low voice.

"Pillow!" She replied just above the whisper level.

Izhaan sighed irritated he can see it was a pillow but he wasn't sure what she means by giving him that.

Alizeh looked at her husband and she can see how close he was to snapping so she gently put Izyaan down who really wants to fight her this decision but seeing his father in that mood he stopped.

"Ye kia Ayzel? Ap ye kyu laye ho?" Alizeh asked softly.

"Ye medicated pillow ha papa ko ye dede." Ayzel replied softly.

"Ayzel!" Azaan said strictly.

Ayzel looked at him with doe eyes.

"Kia hua?" Izhaan asked.

"Isko doctor ne saaf mana kia ha is pillow ke begair sone ka!" Azaan replied glaring at Ayzel.

Azaan was the one who have taken Ayzel to doctor when she was around 10 and he knew she wasn't allowed to sleep without it.

"Mere pass do pillows ha." Ayzel lied.

Azaan glared at her.

"Are you sure?" Alizeh asked.

Ayzel nodded.

"Bhabhi!" Azaan said.

"Abhi lelo Subha hote hi dusra ajayega." Alizeh gave the pillow to Izhaan before Awan brother can continue their overacting.

"Thank you." Izhaan said to Ayzel making her jump out of her skin. She felt good hearing this.

Azaan knew she was lying so he glared at her angrily and picked up his keys.

"Me ata hu bhabhi!" He said and left the house.

Ilhaan looked at Ayzel and gave her a thankful smile. Ayzel smiled back at him they may never confess it to each other but she loves him and she knows he does that too.

After making his parents settle in their room Izhaan came back in lounge. Ayzel and Ilhaan were sitting on couches using their phones and Azaan was still out.

Alizeh was trying to feed Izyaan as he was very cranky because of past two days.

"Zozo please!" Alizeh said trying to feed the kid a little morsel but he was continuously shaking his head.

"Azaan kaha ha?" Izhaan asked Ilhaan still in hard tone.

Ayzel and Ilhaan both straighten up as soon as they heard his voice. Ayzel decided to stand up and walk back to her room upstairs but he was standing right in her way and she was to nervous to ask him move so she just stayed there.

"Bhar gaye ha khai." Ilhaan replied.

Izhaan nodded and settled down on the chair right next to them. Ayzel was to shy to sit there so she just stood up and walked towards the dining room.

"Nahi khaungaa!" Izyaan was full on throwing tantrums.

Alizeh was tackling him calmly as she was to guilty of leaving him for past two days. She doesn't wants to scold him or involve his father.

"Zozo bubba please just 5 more bites please?" Alizeh asked softly.

"No nooo!" Izyaan yelled.

"Enough zozo!" Alizeh said little sternly.

Her tone made Izyaan more mad as he picked up his glass of water and threw it right across the table making Ayzel wet.

"Izyaaan!" Alizeh yelled as she stood up in horror.

Izhaan rushed inside as he heard his wife taking this tone. His eyes popped out as he saw Ayzel standing there fully soaked in water and his son glaring at everyone.

"Kia hua?" He asked baffled.

Izyaan immediately loses his stance and he tried cuddling closer to his mother.

Alizeh was angry at her son but she didn't want Izhaan to know about it. Izhaan glanced around the kitchen and one look at his son's red colour water cup he knew what could have happened.

He walked closer to his son and bend down to his level.

"You did this?" He pulled Izyaan buy his arm and took him out of his mother's embrace.

Izyaan was suddenly to scared to own up his actions he had no idea his father was anywhere around.

"Izyaan relax!" Alizeh couldn't help but rescued to jump.

"Don't Alizeh! Isne utha kar pani phekdia!" Izhaan said angrily.

Ayzel frowned at him it was just an accident but seeing him behave like this with his son too made Ayzel realise that he was not just mean to her but mean to everyone she wasn't really liking him at all.

"Wo thaka wa ha Izhaan! Me use khila kar sula deti hu." Alizeh tried reasoning.

"Doesn't gives him a right to misbehave! Izyaan apologise right now." Izhaan said firmly.

Ilhaan who have also rushed inside the kitchen was standing there looking at Izhaan's family. He had no idea his brother was this strict with his son too.

"I said apologise Izyaan!" Izhaan said angrily.

Izyaan looked at Ayzel who gave him a gentle smile. Izyaan had no idea who she is so he just looked at her in confusion.

"Sorry .." He stopped because he doesn't know what to call her.

"Phupo!" Alizeh and Ilhaan said at the same time.

Izhaan was not ready for this just yet but he couldn't bring himself to say anything about it. He just continued glaring at his son expecting a better apology from him.

"Apologies properly Izyaan!" Izhaan said way to strictly for Ayzel's liking.

She almost cut him off and said immediately after he asked Izyaan to apologise.

"Its okay it was an accident." She replied.

Izhaan turned around and glared at her just in a way he does to his son or brothers.

"An accident which shouldn't have happened if he wouldn't have thrown a tantrum right Izyaan?" Izhaan knew how to shut them up.

Ayzel felt to tongue tied to answer further.

Alizeh nudged Izyaan to apologise properly.

"Sorry popoo." Izyaan said cutely in his British accent.

"Its okay." Ayzel replied softly.

"Take your plate and sit on the step! You have 15 minutes to complete your meal go!" Izhaan ordered his son.

"Izhaan me khiladeti hu please!" Alizeh said.

"Absolutely not he lost that chance now he will eat on his own and that too while sitting in timeout." Izhaan said strictly.

"Bhaiya!" Ilhaan tried to say something.

"You want to join him? Because I think you should." Izhaan cut him off.

Ilhaan shook his head and took a step back not wanting to mess with his older brother.

"Goo Izyaan!" Izhaan said loudly.

"Sorry baba." Izyaan replied meekly.

"We will talk later about this disrespect now go and complete your meal before I drag you there." Izhaan said.

Alizeh glared at him but pushed Izyaan to complete his punishment the punishment she was sure his husband won't relent on.

Little zozo completed his meal on his own but couldn't make himself stand up from the step he was never allowed to leave the step before so he was sure he won't be allowed this time to.

Ayzel felt really bad for him as she wanted to smack his father but she couldn't do anything about it. Today was the first time she have seen anyone serving timeout by sitting on steps. She have only seen it once and it was to comical for her.

11 year old Ayzel and Kiran walked inside Kiraan's house and found Aliyaan standing in corner and angry Rehaan standing right beside him with a ruler in his hands. She was just about to laugh but Kiraan dragged her away as to her it was nowhere funny.

That day Ayzel got to know that there is a punishment called timeout. And today she saw that is have different variations as well.

Ayzel noticed Izhaan descending the stairs and she hid herself in kitchen. She have heard Alizeh scolding Izhaan few minutes earlier and she was sure it worked because Izhaan walked downstairs and picked Izyaan up.

The little boy was to sleepy to say anything so he just passed out on his father's shoulder. Izhaan was just about to bend down and pick up the plate that is when Ayzel made her presence known.

She quietly bend down and took the plate and walked towards the kitchen. Izhaan walked upstairs with a very different feeling in his heart. He have always thought that her presence will irk him but he wasn't even feeling remotely angry on her. He was not sure why.

Ayzel was just about get ready for bed that is when her door got burst open startling her. Azaan was standing there and his face was full of rage making Ayzel gulp.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

Any favourite scene?

How was Izhaan?

How was Izyaan?

How was Ayzel?

Why do you think Azaan is mad?

Please share detailed reviews and comments.

Will be looking forward to some nice feedback.

Next update after 80+votes and 80+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

family By soumya

Fanfiction

46K 676 6
What will happen when Arya forced to live with her brothers whom she was trying so hard to avoid The brothers who loves there lil sister and is deter...
27.9K 2.2K 12
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...
157K 9.4K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
Raaz By

General Fiction

47.7K 2.7K 34
It's a story about khanna brothers and how the events of their life made them unknown to each other's existence but brought them back together after...