The Mission: The Hotel

By MonaRisaBooks

Sasuke and Sakura both shut their eyes. Only one of them had their eyes calmly closed while the flustered one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

248 10 5
By MonaRisaBooks

WRITERS NOTE:

Hey! Sorry I was taking so long just to publish a new chapter, it was a hassle the last month. But now here's a new chapter!

—————————————————————————-

Sakuras heart was beating rapidly. She shut her eyes tight, hoping that maybe the young man could just her let go. Or, perhaps do something more intimate so he could stop the torture.

This moment made her realize how nicer and more gentler Sasuke has become ever since he brung her to the old Uchiha Compound. And you could even say that Sasuke has become more bold in contact with her.

After all, here they are, on the couch with his hands on her waist as all she did was just look away shyly.

But Sakura couldn't just be shy the entire time. So she built up enough courage to at least speak a few words.

"S-Sasuke-Kun? W-Why...Are you doing this...?"
There was a silence before the calm voice spoke.

"Should I stop?"

"Oh! Uhh no—I mean....I don't know..."

There was a long awkward silence between them after that. Even Sasuke seemed uncomfortable. Did he go too far? Maybe he should just stop.

A small blush rose to his cheeks as he looked away, pushing her softly so he could sit up. Sakura let him sit up by raising herself as well, and sitting on her knees, straddling him.

Sasuke looked up and stared at her, his eyes gazing into her green orbs as she parted her lips. It was silent for a few seconds before Sasuke cleared his throat and tried to get up.

Sakuras eyes widened when she saw the black haired Uchiha tip over too much and cause her to fall back on the couch. Sasuke toppled over her, grunting at the impact.

"I-I'm sorry I..."

He stuttered and mumbled, pushing himself up with slightly trembling arms. He quickly jumped off of the couch, giving her a second glance from over his shoulder before walking quickly to the other side of the couch.

The awkward silence was overwhelming. And the thought of Sasuke touching her like that again made icy fingers play piano along her spine. 

Sakura tried to force a smile, standing up like nothing happened.

"I'm hungry. Breakfast?"

"..."

"Mm? Sasuke-Kun?"

"Yeah."

"Umm yeah okay.."

Sakura said, trying so hard to just try and hide the awkward aura.

Sakura looked through the kitchen and saw no ingredients, no nothing. I mean, seriously? And they only had breakfast here once. When Sakura turned around, she saw Sasuke already putting on his shoes. Sakura followed him and they walked out of the hotel room.

They were quiet towards each other as they walked.

Across from the hallway was a small and tiny girl, holding a big pile of towels. The girl slightly stumbled and stumbled until finally her legs gave in and she tripped and fell, dropping the towels.

"Oh no."

The light sweet delicate voice called out. The girl had brown and short hair, wide and innocent brown eyes and she was pretty short and tiny, just an inch shorter than Sakura, but a head shorter than Sasuke.

Sakuras natural nice demeanor kicked in and she crouched in front of the girl, helping her pick up the towels. The shy girl looked at Sakura.

"Oh...Thank you, miss."

As the girl and Sakura picked up the towels on the floor, Sasuke just stared at them, before turning his attention away to something else to wait for Sakura to be finished with the girl.

The girl stood up, her arms filled up with towels.

"Thank you...missss-?"

"Uchiha."

Sasuke shifted his eyes to Sakura, hearing her introduce her last name and then looked away.

The girl made an "o" with her mouth and she looked up at Sasuke with wide innocent eyes, as Sasuke returned a look back at her, with his hands in his pockets.

"And you must be Mr. Uchiha."

The sweet woman said, causing Sasuke to look away.

Since Sasuke was not going to say anything, he technically forced Sakura to reply. With a smile at the girl, she said "Yes."

The girl smiled shyly and put a piece of her hair behind her ear, bowing down at them as a sign of respect.

"My name is Neko. Thank you for helping me with the towels, Mrs. Uchiha."

Sakura waved it away, smiling softly with her eyes closed.

"Don't mention it. And you don't have to call me, Mrs. Uchiha. Sakura is fine."

Neko straightened up, scratching the back of her head.

"Thank you, Sakura."

Sasuke observed the two women while he was slightly running out of patience. He's hungry and he just wants to eat. Why do women always have to chit-chat?

Sakura smiled at the girl. "You work here?"

"Yes. I do. But after I'm done here I will be on a break."

Sakura blinked, then smiled.
"Well then, have breakfast with us! We were just heading out for some food!"

Hearing Sakura's request for Neko to join them on their breakfast caused Sasuke to shoot his gaze at her.

Sasuke doesn't like much company. He'd rather just have a calm breakfast with Sakura alone instead having an extra woman with them, chit-chatting as Sasukes brain buzzed with headaches of their constant conversations.

The short and tiny girl shyly looked away.

"Oh no you don't have to do that. I probably shouldn't have breakfast with a customer as an employee."

Yes, one win for Sasuke.

Sakura smiled and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Don't think of it as customer and employee. Think of it as just friends."

No. Don't say yes.

"Hehe okay."

Shit.

"Okay! Let's go."
Sakura said, walking with Neko as Sasuke followed behind.

Now Sasuke had to deal with a pretty talkative morning. There were no benefits from complaining.

And plus, it won't be so bad.

—————————————————————————

It was so bad.

People chatting from the other tables that surrounded them. And not only that, but constant laughs and giggles from Neko and Sakura as they both talked to each other.

Sasuke doesn't know why he's so annoyed by this. He doesn't usually complain so much about stuff like this. After all, he has a blondie knucklehead of a friend that just can't stop yapping. Yeah, Naruto.

But when Sasuke looked at Sakura, he could see the smile and laugh on her face. He then noticed that it wasn't the talking and talking that he was annoyed about, but the fact that he didn't get to be alone with Sakura in their morning breakfast.

Sasuke looked away, trying to drown out the noise of Sakura talking to someone else and not him. Was he jealous? He couldn't tell.

But it didn't matter anymore, because as he was trying to drown out their voices, he found something quite interesting.

The same man he saw the other day, with the suit and the tattoo of a hawk on his neck, was sneaking through the back door of the dining room.

Sasuke's head shot up when he saw the man, like a dog whose ears perked up whenever he has just been called by his owner.

And Sasuke then side-eyed Sakura and Neko as he slowly sneaked off of his chair and hurried over to that back door.

When Sasuke burst through the door, the man was suspiciously just standing in the hallway. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, putting his hand on his hip.

"What are you doing back here?"

Sasuke asked, causing the man to scratch the back of his head.

"Umm uh-..."

It was obvious that the man had no idea someone was going to follow him, and the fact that he was nervous made him more suspicious.

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak before he was interrupted by the sound of a slightly older man and his footsteps approaching the two.

"Arata!"

Mr. Nowaki said, a cigar in his mouth.

"What are you doing here?"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Mr. Nowaki. It's as if he knew why that guy was here but he was just trying to put on a show for Sasuke. Another guy was beside Mr. Nowaki. His son.

So Arata huh? Sasuke thought, shifting his intense gaze back at the suspicious man named Arata. Mr. Nowaki nervously looked at Sasuke before he took Aratas arm and left the hallway.

Now it was just Sasuke and Mr. Nowakis son. His son looked at Sasuke, taking out his hand for a shake with Sasuke's.

"My name's Henta."

He said. Sasuke stared at Hentas hand, not moving his arm to shake his hand one bit. Henta took that slightly awkward and scratched the back of his head. But then he composed himself and glared at Sasuke, trying to look intimidating.

"So, your dating MY Saruki?"

Sasukes eyebrow twitched,

He hated this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.3K 32
During a mission to save a village, Itachi and Sakura realize they have feelings for each other. Bonded by battle, they have to fight for their lives...
18K 298 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
894K 19.7K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
3.3K 83 12
A treat for the eye of any Sasusaku lover. Only the best of all my work! I know how hard it is to find some good SasuSaku lemons so I made some of m...