Rhythm Of Heart: A Dance Of L...

By Blossom_words

Dance. Study. Music. These three things were the center of Gaurangi's life. Everything was good in her life u... More

Introduction
Prologue
x Enemies to lovers x
1(Adventure deprived Ass)
3(You are the best)
4(Free tickets?)
5(Shorty)
6(The Train)
7(The Swings)
8(Double mishap)
9(The setup)
10(Hugs and cuddles)
11(A group of Tease)
12(Rcb vs Csk)
13(Him again?)
14(Run Gaurangi Run)
15(Twisted day)
16(The ball)
17(The final Competition)
18
19(End or just the start?)

2(Entering Like A Thief)

34 6 9
By Blossom_words

GAURANGI'S POV 

"Tam dhit tam dhit tam.  Done" The Sound of various hands clapping against each other echoed in the glass room. Everyone present in the room was panting and sweating badly. "Congratulations guys, we've completed an almost ten-minute dance item, Cheers to every one of you" I smiled at everyone while wiping off my sweat. 

"Well done everyone, I am very much appreciative of the fact that you all are enthusiastic and energetic despite being on leave for a long time.  Buckle up the belts of your ghungroos, Because this is just the start" Our teacher, Mrs. Rajni Nair. A beautiful lady from the south, with long black hair and eyes sharp as a knife, dare you if you could withstand her glare. She was in her mid-forties, but god, her moves and flexibility were more fine than any of us could have. 

"I may or may not have a small surprise for you all" She smiled, which was very rarely seen on her face. If I ever saw her smiling, either it was during she danced or if we won any competition. Seeing her smiling for no big reason, that's a first.

Ms. Rajni Nair turned her attention to me. I smiled at her and quickly bowed my head in respect.  "Gaurangi, you have done an outstanding job in guiding the group and teaching them this new dance choreography. Your dedication and talent are truly inspiring." My heart swelled with the same proud feeling I always get when someone praises me for my hard work and dedication I put for that thing. 

Suddenly her smile was gone, replaced with a serious look, "I want you to improve your Aramandi. In between it didn't seem you are a Bharatanatyam dancer, rather someone moving their hands and legs in synchronization. Work on your expressions more, it needs improvement and not just her. Everyone present in this class needs to work on their Aramandi and expressions. Seeing you all dance seems like, the word Aramandi doesn't exist in your dictionary, so kindly add this word or else the word Bharatanatyam would be erased itself" She said with her usual poker face and sharp eyes staring at each one of use. 

The way she started at us, seemed as if there was scanner in her eyes and she scanned each one of us in and out. Well I guess that's the main part of being a teacher. 

We all nodded our head and touched her feet, before sitting in a circle and removing our ghungroos. "No offence, but god, My legs felt like they were burning during our dance. Even when I was at my best in Aramandi, Mam isn't satisfied with it. I'm tired of this" Yati groaned hiding her face in between her hands. I chuckled lowly shaking my head. 

She's one of our best dancers, but tend to complain a lot. But, when she's dancing you won't even get the idea that this girl even complains about the thing she does so gracefully and efficiently. Then again, Don't judge a book by it's a cover. No one knows who a person really is, It's like everyone has their own two-three different personalities. I ain't complaining tho, I have the same, it's just, sometimes it becomes complicated. 

"Gauri, Vacation has started, what's your plan?" Rishita asked looking at me. Man, why does everybody around me asks the same question, Maybe they could ask Which dance item we'll be starting next? Or Have I written any new poem, but no. "Not much, just dance, relax at home, listen to music. Yeah, that's all" I said skipping the part about mine and Aarna's trip. 

Because one, We ain't even sure where and when we are going, and even if we'll go or not, trust me our plans are always made never executed. And second, even if we go, I don't want them with us, I want my bestfriend alone with me. We usually don't get enough time to enjoy ourselves, and if we are getting it, I don't want anyone else to ruin it. 

Well beside that, "What about you all? What are you guys going to do ?" I asked everyone sitting in the circle. "Oh, I have a lot of plans; my boyfriend and I are travelling to France for a week, OMG, can you believe that. I've been saving from my income for this vacation since last year, and the time has finally come. I'm genuinely ecstatic." Rishita squealed like a little girl. Welp, I forgot to mention, she's almost two-three years older than me, and is currently working in ABP Media press. 

"Seriously? You're travelling to France, like for real?" I asked my eyes widen in surprise and excitement. "Yep, 100%real. Our flight tickets have been booked for the 10th of next month" She nodded her head. God, I feel so jealous right now, Like France is my dream country. I want to go there since middle school. 

"That's great, enjoy your trip to your best" I said side hugging her. "Oh and Btw are you all going to attend classes every alternative day?" I asked wanting to take everyone's confirmation for the schedule we usually follow for this time of year. 

"Of course, like this is the only time I get to spend with my ghungroos, Won't miss it for anything" Yati said nodding her head. Well as I said, she maybe a complaining box, but her love for dance is very much. 

The other also nodded their head in agreement. "Well ok then, Let's meet day after tomorrow and start with a new fresh item" I said getting up and dusting off my clothes. "Sure" Everyone agreed. 

                                                          ・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Tum log ko to koi parvah nahi hai, Maa akeli kaam karte hue mar rahi hai, lekin nahi" That's the first thing I heard after entering my house. I sighed, silently going to my room and keeping my bag at my place. 

(Translation- You all don't even care about anything. Here your mother is working all time, but none of you help me)

It's every day's routine, Maa will shout at us for not doing anything, and us being the Dheet  people we are, never listen to her. Bhai came running to my room and shut the door, panting loudly. I looked at him weirdly, what is he running from ? A dinosaur? Maa wouldn't eat him. 

"Didi, you came? When? Why do you always enter your own house like a thief? So silently that no one knows?" Raghav asked plopping on my bed like he owns it. I scoffed rolling my eyes at him, "Please do something with your brain you idiot. Why do you always think so weirdly, I know the garbage bin must have affected your brain growth for few weeks, but come on Maa and Papa gave you such a good life afterwards" 

"Oh please, garbage bin my ass. Isko humor kehte hai jo clearly tumhare pass nahi hai" He said sticking out his tongue like a child. 

(Translation- It's called humor, which you clearly don't have.

"Are Aarna didi ka phone aaya tha, mujhe daat rahi thi ki aap phone sath kyu nahi le gaye, isme meri kya galti?" He pouted like a child. I shook my head, is he seriously a 17 year old boy? Doesn't seem like it. 

(TranslationAarna called and then scolded me that you didn't took your phone with yourself, now what's my fault in this?)

"Aur kya bol rahi thi?" I asked lying down on my bed, exhausted from today's practice. "Ghar aane ko bol rahi thi, maine bol diya isme puchne ya batane wali kaun si baat hai, to ek-do ghante me aa rahi hongi" Raghav said moving to lie beside me and poking me with his index fingers. "Mat kar" I swatted away his hands. 

(Translation- "What else did she say? " ...........  "She was asking to come home, I said, what is there to ask or tell, so she'll be coming in an hour or two." )

"Ohk, Now go let me rest for some time" I motioned my hand towards the door. "Nope, I won't. I'll also rest here" He said turning on the Ac and turning off the lights. I groaned and turned away from him, seriously can't he leave me alone. I know he's here because Maa is angry. 

There was snap sound, and low sound laughter. I opened my eyes but closed it the next moment because of the bright light. What's happening? Is it morning already. "Aww dekho to jara, Bhai behen me kitna pyar hai" What the hell? 

(Translation - Aww, Just look  how much love there is between these siblings")

I squinted my eyes at the voice source and saw Aarna standing there with a phone in her hand, and laughing quietly. I sighed and closed my eyes, I'm surrounded by idiots. I tried to get up but there was hand holding me back. I turned and saw my brother hugging me like a koala. Yeah, hug me all you want, I say hug me tightly and choke me to death. I throwed his hands and legs away from me, but oh, it didn't had any affect on him, he was still sleeping in a starfish position. 

I As I tiptoed out of the room with Aarna, I heard my brother mumble in his sleep, "Is it morning already? Five more minutes, Mom." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Couldn't you have woke me up or something rather than standing there and laughing like a fool?" I asked groggily walking to the kitchen. I guess Mom's also sleeping at the moment. Well, afternoon time in vacations is devoted to sleep in my house. 

"Now, where's the fun in that? and I wasn't standing for too long, Just came a minute before" Aarna said sitting on the dining table. "Who opened the door?" I asked taking out the milk from the fridge. "Oh about that, bitch bhari dopahri me apna main gate kaun khula rakhta hai?Aur fir uspe bhi sab so rahe hai. Koi chor ghus jata to?" She said grabbing a chocolate form the fridge. 

(TranslationWho keeps their main gate open in this summer afternoon? And on top of that everyone is sleeping. What if a thief had entered?

"Already ghus chuka hai" I rolled my eyes sititng on the chair and cutting some mangoes. "What the hell, mai itni garmi me tere ghar aayi tujhse milne aur ab tu mujhe chor bula rahi hai, saharam nahi aati?" Aarna shouted, putting her one hand on her heart. 

(Translation- "The thief has already entered" ......... "What the hell, I came to your house in this hot weather and you're calling me a thief? Don't you have any shame?" )

"Nahh, kisi ne sikhayi hi nahi, aur khud kabhi sikhne ki koshish nahi ki" I snickered at her done face. "Itna shor kyu ho raha hai, ghar me chor ghus gaye kya?" I turned to look at the monkey standing at the kitchen's entrance rubbing his head. 

(Translation - "Nope, no one ever taught me and I never tried to learn it myself"

"Why is there so much noise, Has thief entered the house?)

"Oh Aarna didi aap kab aaye, aap bhi Didi jaise ho, choro ki tarah ghar me ghus jate ho" Raghav said plopping down on the chair and resting his head on the table. Aarna's jaw hung in offence, "Mai wapas is ghar me nahi aaungi, dono bhai behen mujhe chor bula rahe hai. Mai ja rahi hu" She said getting up and slinging her small bag on her shoulders. 

(Translation- "Oh Aarna, when did you came, I  swear you're just like Gaurangi, Entering the house like a thief"

" I swear to god, I won't ever come to this house again. Both of you are calling me a thief. I'm going from here")

"Oh Btw, Maine mango shake banaya hai" I smirked at her direction putting three glass of shake on the table. Aarna looked at he glass and then sat on the chair. "Just because, Mai khane ka apman nahi karti, aur main ye nahi piya to It'll get wasted" She said drinking the shake. I snickered shaking my head. 

(Translation - "Oh btw, I made some Mango shake"

"Just because, I don't like food being wasted, so I'll drink it")

"Oi, Devil's weed listen" Aarna said taking out something from her bag. "I didn't understood till this day, why'd you call didi, Devil's weed. Like what kind of kinky nickname is that?" Raghav asked sipping his shake which formed a mustache on his face. I rolled my eyes and throwed a tissue paper at him. "Nothing tiger, let's keep it a secret" Aarna winked at him to which he rolled his eyes. 

"Yes so you listen, I was planning if we go to Gwalior?" Aarna said giving a small box to Raghav. "What's that" I asked looking at the box. "Oh, I asked if she had some acrylic pain, I needed it for my project" Raghav said opening the box. "Ohk, and Gwalior, weren't we suppose to go to some cold place to escape this summer?" I asked raising my brows. 

"Ah, I know we had to, but you love and obsession with those beige sand structured castles, I still don't get what do you love about them, but yeah, so I thought we could go there and visit as many castles as you want, and I'll get some cool art inspirations from there too. And about the weather, who cares, the hill stations would be too crowded during these two months, plus I know how much that place means to you" Aarna shrugged. 

My smile was so wide, my cheeks hurt smiling like that. "Omg, How can you be so considerate. But of course, Bro it's like the place I wanted to go from so long. Than you, Thank you, Thank you so much" I bounced on my chair from the excitement. "You sure papa would let you go ?" Raghav asked raising his brows. "Don't worry, we had a deal on my birthday" I flipped my hair. 

"Ohk so the place is settled. After permission from our families we'll decide on the dates" Aarna said nodding her head. 

A/N

Hey everyone, So the second chapter is out. Do tell any mistakes or suggestions. 

Btw here is the updating schedule for this month 

CHAPTER 3- 18th Feb 

CHAPTER 4- 22nd Feb

CHAPTER 5- 25th Feb

CHAPTER 6- 29th Feb

Basically, the book will be update two times a week, on Sunday and Thursday

Stay tuned.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
160K 14.5K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
139K 5K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...