Senki Isekai Gaiden

De KamenRenFuji

Three boys who are fans of tokusatsu accidently ended confronting a cult who ends up sending them all to anot... Mais

Protagonists & Crossover World:
Antagonists
The Prologue
Episode 1: Traveling/Attack of Monster Girls
Episode 2: Traveling to a new home
Episode 3: In the town/Explanations
Episode 4: The crystals/New people
Episode 5: Meeting the Spirits/An attack
Episode 6: Stopping an attack
Episode 7: A team up
Episode 8: Attack from the Order
Episode 9: Legend of the Dragon Blade Gundam

Episode 10: The world for a Gundam

230 14 19
De KamenRenFuji

Right now, we can see what appeared to be a large village that was far from the kingdom of Dragonia. This village seemed to have a large wall in front of it in order to make sure that no matter what, nothing would enter the village and cause trouble for the people that lived in this village.

But you my be wondering on why was this village heavily protected, and who exactly was the one that was protecting this village.

Well, it was none other than the warrior himself, Blade Zero Gundam. He made sure to make this village for people who had nowhere to go, and he trained people here to make sure they were ready for combat against the dragon mamono or any other manono that would come here and try to take anyone here.

But you may be wandering though, how did he end up in this world? And why was he doing all of this? And more importantly, how did he arrive here?

Well, it was a long story.

You see, Zero was once a normal man named Kazuya Shinku, he was a fan of various series, but Gundam was the one he was mostly interested with. His favourite Gundam was the one from the SD series known as Blade Zero Gundam.

But one day, while he was heading home from doing a job at work, he saw a woman who was about to killed by a crazed man, so he jumped in to help. And while he did save the woman, he ended up dying in the process.

However, what surprised him was that he somehow was reincarnated into this world. But not in the way one would expect. As it turned out he was now his favorite Gundam, the Blade Zero Gundam.

But his welcome was far from friendly as he had to deal with the actions of the Mamono who wanted to try and rape him into their husband, and he was attacked by the Order as they believed he was a monster sympathizer.

But his biggest problem was with the Mamono from Dragonia. When he was traveling in order to get away from the chaos that came from the Order and the Mamono, he soon arrived into Dragonia and found travelers who were being attacked by the dragon Mamono. So he went in and defeated the dragon mamono and saved the men who were being attacked.

Eventually, Zero managed to find a home thanks to the men he saved wanting to repay him. And in return, Zero continued to protect the men from the Dragon mamono that continued to try and take them.

And even though an attack from Dragonia hasn't happened in 50 years, Zero still knows to remain cautious as one day, just one day, anything can happen. And Zero just hopes that he would be ready for when that day does happen and so are the people here so that they fight back against them.

Because Zero had heard rumors about a war that was currently going around. The mamono were going after a trio of swordsmen that have mysterious powers and have united with the Town of the Seven Prodigies in order to fight against the mamono. And things would only escalate further when the Order soon got involved as they sent knights and were assisted by the Valkyries in order to attack the said town, but was saved by an new alliance that the three swordsmen made.

Zero could feel that something was going to happen. And whatever it was going to be, he wanted to make sure that he could protect the people when it was happening. After all, these rumors were now spreading like wildfire, and Zero felt that they were real. And to be fair, he was now in a world where various beings with magic existed, so anything was now possible at this point.

But one thing that really interested him was the fact there was a large purple crystal dragon that was flying around. It had previously attacked the said town that was now the center of attention. Zero figured it couldn't be one of the dragon mamono due to the fact how it was described. He had seen the full dragon forms of dragon mamono before, and none of them had a look like that. So whatever it was, it was out there, and could be waiting to attack again.

As Zero was busy thinking on what to do with how things are going now, he soon heard a voice.

???: Hey, Zero!

Zero turned to see a white and black haired young man who walked up to him. This was Rein Shroud.

Rein was one of Zero's first friends in this world, and it was thanks to him that Zero was able to adjust in this world.

Zero: Good to see you again, Rein. How have you been doing?

Rein: I have been doing well, I've seen that many people are talking about the rumors that have been going on lately.

Zero: I see then.

Rein: You think they're real?

Zero sighed.

Zero: I don't exactly know on how to answer that, Rein. I may have been in this world for 50 years, but there is still so much of this world that I do not understand. And so because of this, the rumors may or may not be real.

Rein: I see then. I guess I can't blame you on that. But I do worry about what will might have to happen if the battles that are taking place continue to happen. It has gotten more intense, and there's not doubt that there can be a chance of war happening. And it makes me wonder, do we really have to be locked in an endless cycle of fighting?

Zero sighed before looking at Rein in the eye.

Zero: Listen, Rein, I don't like fighting as much as you do, but avoiding fights is almost impossible now these days. Because no matter how much you try to make peace, there will always be people who think that their way is right, and if they don't get their way, it can lead to violence. And violence will continue to cause more violence. So, if we want to make sure to protect the people we care about, we have to fight. Because there will always be somethings that you cannot protect unless you fight for them.

Rein: I see your point. I just hope it doesn't continue to soon get worse to the point that we have to have everyone fight.

Zero: I hope so too, Rein. As much as I want others to be ready to fight against the war that might come up in future, that last thing I want is for those who just want a peaceful life is to be forced to fight.

Rein: So, what will you do now?

Zero thought to himself. What would he do? Afterall, if the rumors were true, there would have to be a long preparation in dealing with it, and it would have to ask the people here in order to fight against the upcoming war.

Zero: I'm afraid that I don't exactly have the answer to that question. Afterall, whatever will happen next, it will be beyond my control. All we can do right now, is wait and see what will happen.

Zero soon sensed up something.

Rein: Um, Zero, are you ok?

Zero: Sorry, I just felt like I sensed something far from here. And it feels....godly somehow.

Rein: Godly?

Zero: You tell everyone else to be on standby. I don't know what will be out there, so I want you to spread the word.

Rein: You got it, Zero.

Zero: Good then.

Zero soon readied himself and then dashed off.

(Timeskip, brought to you by this: )

Right now, we can soon see Zero arrived to the area that he sensed the energy from as he looked around to see a lot of destruction.

Zero: Hmm, it doesn't seem to be done by any mamono, because if it was the mamono, it would've been done in a village or town or something. Whatever did this, it was something else entirely.

???: No! Stop! Let me go!

Zero soon heard the voice and looked on to see what was going on. And what he saw, surprised him.

Right in front of him, he sees a green haired woman was being chained up as she struggled against her restraints.

The woman was being held captured by what appeared to be a black haired young man who seemed to be dressed in an ancient outfit.

Woman: No! Let me go!

Man: Do not struggle lass. In fact, you should be grateful, as I will impregnate you with my child, and I will have an heir!

Before the man could land a hand on the woman, Zero soon kicked the man back.

Woman: Huh? What in the...

Zero: Don't worry. I got you.

Zero soon looked at the man who grunted and glared at him.

Man: How dare you attack me you heretic!

Zero: I did what I had to because you tried to rape an woman.

Darren: You dare question me?! I am Darren! The God of Power!

If Zero had eyebrows, he would've raised one. A God? He wasn't exactly surprised that a God would act like this due to the fact he had read some mythologies about Gods having acting like this.

Zero: God or not, I'm not gonna let you have your way with her.

Darren: You think you can stop me, you knight?!

Zero chuckled a bit.

Zero: Well, I may be many things, but I can guess a knight is one of them. Because I am a warrior.

Darren: I've seen kings, warlords, and emperors in my lifetime. And all of them are nothing but dust compared to me. But I'll humor you. What kind of warrior are you?

Zero: I'm a Gundam.

Darren: Gundam, huh? Alright then, Gundam. Show me what you can do!

Darren soon fired at Zero many times, but Zero dodged and deflected the attacks with ease.

Darren: What in the-ack!

Before Darren could react, Zero soon dashed over and struck him back so hard, he was sent flying and crashed into the ground.

Darren: Ugh! How dare you!

Zero: It was your own fault for not paying attention to the fight.

Darren: You dare insult me! Then take this!

Darren soon summons many magical circles and aimed them at Zero.

Darren: You will be turned to dust!

Darren soon fires the blasts towards Zero, but Zero soon aimed his blade at the attacks and then fired a large blast of thunder as the magical blasts were destroyed in an instant.

Darren could only just look on in shock of what he had just witnessed.

Darren: N-No...how could you-Ahhhhh!!!!

Zero soon grabbed Darren by the face and then throws him so hard that the ground soon shook.

Darren: Ugh!

Zero: See? You should pay attention to what happens on in a fight. If you don't, then you will lose.

Darren: You dare mock me?!

Zero: I'm only saying on what I say. You think yourself as high and mighty, believing that you can get what you want because you are a god. I've seen people like you in my lifetime, thinking the world revolves around them and that they can get what they want. All of them have fallen to me.

Darren growled as he charged up his energy.

Darren: I'll make you pay!

Darren charges at Zero, but Zero soon readies himself before unleashing a powerful slash that struck down at Darren, as the said God screams in pain and was badly burned.

Darren: Ugh...

Zero: Now then...

Zero was about to end Darren, but soon, a flash of light happens, and Darren disappears.

Zero: Hmm? I guess he decided to retreat. Anyway...

Zero soon heads over to the woman, and slashes down the chains, which then frees her.

Woman: Oh, um, thank you very much. But, who are you?

Zero: Blade Zero Gundam. But just call me Zero.

Reno: Well, thank you, Zero. I'm Reno, the Queen of Spirits.

Zero's eyes widen.

Zero: Woah, well, glad that I could help out, your majesty.

Reno: Oh, no need to be so formal with me. After all, you did save my life.

Zero: So then, who was that guy?

Reno sighed.

Reno: The God of Power, Darren. He always wants to flex out his power, and believes everything should be is.

Zero: I figured. I hate people like that.

Reno: Anyway, I thank you for saving me. How can I repay you?

Zero: No need for that.

Reno: Really?

Zero: There isn't anything someone can give me that I desire. Besides, I'm just glad that you're safe.

Reno: I see. But, is it ok if I ask you something?

Zero: Hmm?

Reno sighed a bit before replying.

Reno: Please help out the Senki Swordsmen Trio.

(Elsewhere, brought to you by this: )

Right now, we can see Darren in another location, and he was somehow healed up.

Darren: Ugh, what the hell?

???: Glad to see that we saved you.

Darren soon turned to see Chris, Yamoto, and Sol.

Darren: Who the hell are you three?!

Yamoto: I am Yamoto, and with me are Chris and Sol. We saved you from being killed.

Darren: Damnit, so I was nearly killed.

Sol: But do not worry.

Chris: We can offer you a chance of revenge.

Yamoto: All you need to do is join us and the Mamono army, and you will get what you want.

Darren thought about it for a bit but wanting to get revenge on Zero, he soon smirked.

Darren: When do we start?

AN: BOOM! Here is the new chapter! I hope you have enjoyed it! Be ready for new chapters in future.

So in the meantime...

CIAO!!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

116K 2.5K 64
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
530 30 115
WARNING: VIOLENCE/BULLYING/DARK THEMES/GORE/DEATH/SUICIDAL IDEATION/HOMOPHOBIA/DRUGS Five students are busy muddling through their senior year while...
7.3K 230 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...
1.3K 20 42
This is a book where a give you challenge for making story...in which i hope that somebody do.