SUPERHOT: BETAMALWARE.EXE

By Licuadox

Not in a far time where the line between reality and virtuality has completely blurred, there exists a comput... More

#2: The Red Diskette.
#3: Inside The Bios.
#4: This Dark Legacy

#1: "Time your moves only when you moves."

27 0 0
By Licuadox

Unknow, a name that resonated in the dark corners of the world of hacking. My reputation as a renowned former hacker was tainted by the crimes and conspiracies I had become entangled in. Now, I find myself immersed in a solitary existence, trying to escape from my turbulent past.

One night, as I wandered through the desolate labyrinth of an antique market, my eyes fell upon a sight that seemed to be directly extracted from my worst nightmares. An old PC, covered in dust and abandonment, awaited in a shadowy corner, as if it were a trap laid out especially for me. I couldn't resist the macabre attraction emanating from it and decided to take it to my abode.

Upon arriving at my refuge, I reluctantly removed the computer from its dusty prison and connected it. I'm a person who easily loses patience. The air was thick with ominous electricity as the screen flickered to life and the ancient operating system materialized before my eyes. However, what sent a chill down my spine was the sight of the red diskette lying in the floppy drive, like a cursed artifact awaiting its release.

My trembling fingers approached the diskette as if they were being drawn by a sinister force. I carefully extracted it from its case, feeling the cold metal clinging to my skin. With a mixture of fascination and fear, I inserted the diskette into the computer and ventured into an unknown digital abyss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 22.5K 68
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
97.7K 5.2K 33
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
24.6K 610 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
34.4K 2.4K 42
people read the book trust me on this one