Karmatic Trio (Bad time trio...

Від DontAskImN0body

This story takes place after the player vanishes from their fight with the bad time trio aka Sans, Shift, Str... Більше

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1 [•ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 [•ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 [•ʟᴇɪsᴜʀᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 [•ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 [•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 [•ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7 [•ᴜsᴊ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8 [•ғᴏʀᴛʜᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9 [•sᴘᴏʀᴛs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ 1•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10 [•sᴘᴏʀᴛs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ 2•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 [•ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12 [•ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 [•ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 [•ʀᴀᴄᴇ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 [•ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 [•ᴍᴀʟʟ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 [•ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ•]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 [ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ]
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 [sᴋɪʀᴍɪsʜ]
Chapter 21 [Artifice]
Chapter 22 [License]
Chapter 23 [Patrol]
Chapter 24 [Incursion]

Chapter 20 [ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴛᴏʀʏ]

420 27 25
Від DontAskImN0body

Here's a new chapter.
=========

It was the day where the dormitories we're being implemented. The three were packing their stuff and were obviously trying to get Sans to get his stuff all ready, albeit it's a slow process. Aizawa did buy them some clothes last time which was for the training camp, it may not be that stylish but hey, it's comfy. Stretch was already ready and Shift just needs to get their toothbrush. Sans well he probably is, hopefully.

Their stuff were actually just little they didn't even have to much to bring. And yes they still have quite a lack of clothes, even though Aizawa already bought them some. To be honest their stuff so little that all can fit into a singular backpack, excluding of course their ever-growing stock of ketchup, chocolate and honey. Plus their bed sheets that Shift stored in another bag.

"Well we better get going" Stretch says as he lights up a cigarette.

"Yeah.. Did you pack all of your stuff?" Shift says as they looks towards a singular backpack

"Yep" Stretch says as he exhales the smoke

"Also please smoke outside and not inside. We don't want the house to smell like cigarettes" Shift says whilst looking peeved.

"Sure, sure" Stretch says as he waltz outside

Shift then begrudgingly went to Sans to see if he was done packing his stuff. Surprisingly, he was actually done stuffing all of it in a bag. Unsurprisingly, he was asleep while standing in the corner of the room, that's probably not a good spot to doze off. Additionally like always their room was a real mess like always; with empty ketchup bottles littered everywhere, a trash tornado, there were remains of some stuff that probably was a project, and a treadmill that's most likely broken situated on the ceiling.

An audible groan was heard from Shift as they shouts "Sans! Wake up we're going already. Aizawa says he's bout' to arrive"

Then a sound of Sans just simply snoring flooded the room. Shift sighs because of this and goes up to Sans and shakes him violently and then drops him to the ground. Sans did a shortcut to save himself from plummeting face first into the floor and says in a low hoarse voice "I'm up, I'm up."

"Well you better be." Shift says

Sans just rubbed his eye then eyed his stuff knowing that it's probably already about to leave. Then, coincidentally Aizawa just simply arrived from a car.

Shift just left Sans's room and made a 'heh' sound knowing that Stretch was just smoking outside and is probably or hopefully getting berated by Aizawa since he very much dislikes the fact that Stretch smokes and will scold him for that.

Well it's apparently wishful thinking since Aizawa did not catch Stretch smoking. Sans was already there most likely via a shortcut and was handing Aizawa his stuff and talking about. While Aizawa situate their stuff in the back of the car that's probably borrowed from the U.A.

"Well we're going. Better get inside already" Aizawa simply says as he stuffs their bags

Stretch just took a seat in the front and was on his phone watching stuff. As Shift hopped on in the backseat as Sans just shortcuts in while connecting their headphones to their phone to listen some music. Some time later they drove away.

With Aizawa which was a 50/50 whether they arrived early or late. Well they're late and all of the students were gathered around the Heights Alliance establishment which was our dormitory.

Aizawa then went on to blabber about the dorms

"looks like everyone got the permission." Sero says

"I had to work hard for it!" Hagakure says as she hunched over dramatizing her complaint further since she's invisible.

"that's to be expected" Jiro says

"After all, you guys we're involved in poison gas attack." Ojiro says stating the obvious

"Not just us, the teachers are safe and sound too. After the press conference, I thought some will leave the school. I was really upset by it" Asui says

"Yeah." Uraraka replies

"Me too. Well we've been through a lot. Alright, I'll briefly introduce the dorms. But before that, remember what you've learned in training camp and get your temporary license." Aizawa says with a brief thought between intervals. But that didn't slip past the used to be judges.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot about it" Sato blurts out

"Too many things happened. So I forgot about it as well" Mina says

"It's important, listen carefully. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Ida. You five went to that place to rescue Bakugo." Aizawa says as guilted faces were displayed. With that remark Aizawa adds "Based on your reactions, it seems that you guys were aware of their plan. Let me tell you this, since we're already here. If it weren't for the retirement of All might. I would've already expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure; Sans and Stretch as well but with detention and scolding. Since they did inform us about their intrusion, but they acted separately from the rest of you all. Shift is the reason for that since they did send their coordinates to the other two"

"The villains never did take my phone so..." Shift says whilst looking to the opposite direction

A sigh was heard from Aizawa as he ignores Shift and continued on saying "5 people who tried rescuing Bakugo and the 12 people who knew about this but never reported... I don't care what excuse do you have for this, all of you ruined the trust teachers placed in you. Now if you can follow the rules, stick to them and regain our trust, that'd be much appreciated. That's all. Okay. Into the dorms you go. Show me some spirit" Aizawa says as he simply left

The atmosphere was heavy and gloomy because of that speech but was puzzled by Aizawa's last remark since it contradicts the entire thing.

It was obvious to Shift that Bakugo did not like this gloomy atmosphere since Shift was eyeing him. He then grabs Kaminari and probably beated some shit into him as he turned back with a short-circuited brain wearing a dumb looking face while giving thumbs up.

This action immediately lightened the mood, being too laughable.

"Looks like his brain fryed. Probably came with a short-handed supply." Sans says to the others referring to the short-circuited Kaminari

"Kirishima." Bakugo says as he hands money with the usual frightening scowl on his face.

"What?! A blackmail?!" Kirishima shouts

"No! This is my own money. You spent all of your pocket money didn't you?" Bakugo says retaliating

"You-" Kirishima says as he was cut off

"If you keep sulking. I won't be able to forgive myself. Act dumb like usual then." Bakugo says as he walks away

"Heh, didn't know you had a heart."Shift says in a low voice teasingly as they caught up to Bakugo and does an open-and-close motion in his hand mockingly saying boom-boom guy

"Shut up!" Bakugo says as he picks up speed to shake Shift away

Well that certainly is a way to lift up everyone's spirit. Albeit a very threatening one at that.

"One dorm per school year. The right one is for females, the left one is for male." Aizawa says

'where the fuck do I go then?' is Shift thought to themselves

"First floor is the common area. Restaurants, shower and laundry are all one the first floor" Aizawa says

"Woooaahh!" Hagakure exclaims

"We even have a garden!" Sero says wile looking through the window

"So spacious and beautiful. There's a sofa too!" is Mina says as she darts around the area.

"This is a mansion" Uraraka says being perplexed to the point of dizziness

Well for the purple grape, the perverted thoughts we're arising as he disgustingly was drooling a bit while having these thoughts, luckily Aizawa easily shot it all down beyond saying it's separated by gender.

"Second floor and above are rooms. 6 floors in total. Each floor has 4 rooms, 1 person for each room. You have air conditioning, toilet, refrigerator and wardrobe in your room. It's quite luxurious" Aizawa says

"Wow! There's even a balcony" Midorya shouts

"This is pretty neat" Stretch says while looking around with Sans and Shift

"This room is just as big as my wardrobe at home" Yaoyorozu says unknowingly flaunting her richness

"This is a mansion!" Uraraka says yet again and falling yet again

"Uraraka!" Ida shouts worriedly

"I've assigned your respective rooms. And your luggage is also in your respective rooms. Today just focus on making your room nice and cozy. I'll debrief you guys later. That's all for today. Dismiss" Aizawa says as he simply just walks off

Shift was situated in the sixth floor which had three rooms unlike the others having four and they were in between the female and male sections. It's up to them to go whenever part they want.

"Yes sir!" most of the class shouts energetically

Then afterwards that they just went to their own respective rooms to get the designing over with and make it to their liking.

Sans well barely actually added things into his room just a desk and and absurdly tall bookshelf that was oddly enough disguised as an absurdly tall cabinet with shutters made of wood. The books were probably taken from home where he also had a collection of books but when did it even get this many? Surprisingly enough he bothered to move the bed and place some bedsheets onto it and as well as place curtains. The curtains were just plain dark blue and that's it. Oddly enough in the absurdly tall bookshelf there was a small well hidden door disguised as some books as handles which leads to who knows where, but there were certainly no space like that in the map of the establishment.

Stretch was a bit more thrown together than Sans's and definitely did not have his room's absurdity. It was more designed and more neat than sloppy. Although there was a hidden drawer in the bathroom filled with cigarettes. The style of the room was surprisingly modern yet  aesthetically pleasing with light colors of orange blending in. Plus there is a coffee machine in his room as well.

Shift has a room with plants and yellow buttercup flowers in a pot. There definitely was a lot of flowers but yet it all mixes in together. The general color of the room was between yellow and green with bits of red from random items. Shift re-arranged the entire room to their very own liking. It definitely gave an soft nice vibe to it. Definitely outdoing the room of the other two, obviously spending more time designing.

"I'm exhausted!" Kirishima complains while plopping down on the couch

"You finished unpacking?" Stretch questions Kirishima

"Yeah, finally!" Kirishima replies being exhausted

"I just noticed something in our arrangements. Why is Shift in between the girls and male sections." Kaminari questions

"Who knows" Stretch replies entirely dismissing it

"Oh! Looks like Ida is excited." Sero says pointing it out

"I know this sounds cliche. But I am pretty excited about this" Kaminari says Ida definitely is excited as he blabbers stuff.

"boys are you done?" Mina asks

"Yeah." most of the boys says

"Well we thought of something and why not a room exhibition" Hagakure says.

The room exhibition was placed and they simply showed each other's room and nothing much although there were others who outright refused to show their rooms. Bakugo was probably already asleep ang Asui was quite sick so no showing off their rooms. Anyways in the end of all of this, it was Sato who ended up winning because of the cake in question that they cooked and let the others eat. Was that bias? Who knows but everything did have a fun time and that's all that matters in the end.

==============
So yep I drew Sans, the design isn't really similar to the example i showed last time with the profile, but that'll do. Also his body is a bit funky I'll just blame it on his bad posture. This took me around an hour or less.

Welp my art style is ever changing, as always. And that's basically it for this chapter.

—ImN0body

2069 Words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

440K 15K 80
Ever since you were young, it was your dream to become a hero and save people from evil doings caused by mischievous villains because you admired the...
382K 6.4K 99
Yes , a sequel. I can't just leave everybody hanging when my oneshots were actually getting a fairly awesome amount of reads! Plus, I have even MORE...
154K 2.7K 34
A new guy was transferred in the middle of the year, (y/n) (l/n), a nice kid, yes, but a normal past no. He learned his lesson of always being kind...
17K 215 33
Just like any other Sans X MHA/BNHA, Sans dies but with Chara. Exactly 100 years later, Sans woke up in the middle of Japan. Will he get the hang of...