Your local EnderBoi at your s...

By s0larts

Quirks come in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twi... More

EnderBoi : Origin
First and (probably) last step into UA
Let's start with this shit-show!
Another normal day
"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"
A first impression isn't always a very good one-
"...It's a little higher than usual"

How to find a Father Figure?

162 3 0
By s0larts

Yagi Toshinori definitely missed his old form.

In the past he could run across the city in a few minutes! He didn't need anyone's help. And now he couldn't even handle a box full of old things.

You see, Yagi didn't need an apartment that much in the past. When he was at his prime, he usually stayed at his agency and only entered his apartment when he had to. He regrets that he didn't think about moving these things sooner. Because now he had to lug a big box halfway across the city.

And he won't use One for All because Chiyo will beat him. Probably to death.

At first, Toshinori thought about calling someone for help. But he realized one thing. He had very few friends.

He didn't even notice it before! But now that he thinks about it, he's seriously lonely. He can count his available friends on one hand. Sadistic rodent. Overprotective doctor. Also overprotective detective. Scary old man. And his former assistant! But... Nighteye doesn't talk to him anymore.

And of course there is David! But he's not available either.

Wow. This is getting more and more sad.

Although, considering his condition, he will probably die soon anyway. Oh well-

BUMP

Suddenly someone bumped into him. Startled, he lost his balance, dropping the box from his hands and landing on the pavement. Okay. Ouch.

"Oh kami- I'm so, so sorry!"

Yagi heard the other panicking person getting up and helping him up. Which he gladly accepted. In my bony form, a fall really hurt.

"It's okay! I should see where I'm going young-" he mumbled, finally looking up. But the words stuck in his throat.

He's worked so long as a pro hero that he should stop being surprised by mutational quirks. But the person in front of him reminded him of nothing he had ever seen before. The character was downright dark. But for Toshinori, big green eyes reminded of a black cat. It is worth saying that the figure was tall. Very high. He even surpassed him. And usually Yagi was one of the taller people.

The figure's eyes were basically the only thing that distinguished him from the shadow. Also green strands of hair or freckles, but they didn't glow like the eyes. Even though his eyes were covered with black glasses, Yagi could see the green glow.

Death is that you?

Only after a moment he realize that he was staring at the teenager without saying a word. That was definitely naughty! He had the feeling that he wasn't the only one staring at him like that. And Yagi could return the feeling. More than one person was concerned about his appearance. Let's be honest, he looks like a walking skeleton.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" he said as the stranger tilted his head worriedly “It's okay, young man!"

"Are you sure? There's a hospital close to here!" Izuku said, finally pulling away from the man. Instead, he started picking up the scattered things. At least that way he could help.

"I'm sure everything's okay!" confirmed the blonde. Before he could help pick it up, the younger man had a full box in his hands. When he straightened up, Yagi was sure he could just hide behind him. It was weird looking at someone that much from below-

"So where were you going? I can help carry it" he announced. Yagi noticed that the boy had a tail that was slightly waving behind him. What was he? Now he was curious.

"No, it's okay! You probably have better things to do than helping me!"

"I can help! It isn't that heavy!"

"...Are you sure?"

"Yep! I definitely want to help mr..."

"Yagi" the man replied, smiling gently at the boy. He looked like a really good kid! "Yagi Toshinori."

"Mr Yagi!" Izuku finished, narrowing his eyes to replace a smile "I'm Midoriya Izuku. Very nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too, Young Midoriya!"

And like that, they started walking together towards Yagi's flat. They started talking slowly. Or rather, Toshinori started talking. He was always one of the more talkative people.

"If I can ask, you have a mutation quirk, right?"

"That's right!"

"I never see anyone with that kind of quirk!"

"I'm probably the only one... I haven't heard of anyone who looks alike" Izuku announced, looking at Yagi "But at least I'm original" he joked, looking straight ahead again. Maybe he was a little amused by the fact that he had to look slightly down to look at the man. But he didn't have to worry about crowds! He was always above everyone else!

Toshinori nodded, listening to Midoriya's words. After a while, he also noticed one more detail.

"...Young Midoriya?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"How do you speak if you don't have a mouth?"

Yagi looked confused. To which Midoriya snorted.

"I honestly have no idea!" he chuckled, closing his eyes "But I have lips. They're just not always visible."

Yagi was sure that Midoriya was a truly original and strange person. But he couldn't help but think that he was really enjoying his time.

—————

As soon as Yagi disappeared into the apartment building, Izuku immediately rushed to do the promised shopping. But he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. Mr. Yagi was really nice! He talked a lot, but not enough to confuse him.

And he didn't even have to wonder if they would ever run into each other again. In the days that followed, they kept bumping into each other. Was it Yagi who noticed Midoriya nearby, or was it the boy who noticed the familiar blonde hair.

But they both loved talking together.

"Did you read about last fight with that small villain, Young Midoriya?"

"Of course! The entire Hero Forum is writing about it! Everyone says it's a shrinking quirk, but I looked into it and it's definitely more than the usual shrinking! Maybe changing the entire DNA structure? Does that sound so powerful? How could this quirk be used in help! He could easily get into smaller rooms. Or serve as a spy. It would definitely help with underground heroes. Itwouldbeso..."

Yagi shook his head slightly, listening to the boy's mumblings. He started getting used to them. Even if he didn't understand every word..However, he noticed that Midoriya's mind was definitely focused on analysis. He thinks a lot about things.

However, it definitely had great response time as well. One time, when they were walking together, Izuku instinctively grabbed his arm and covered them with his umbrella. And a second later, water from a passing car hit the umbrella. Toshinori still doesn't know how the boy took out the umbrella so quickly. Apart from that it was even a sunny day. Why was he carrying an umbrella?

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows slightly, looking at the boy out of the corner of his eye. Who continued to mutter. Slowly he began to wonder if maybe he was having an attack? He was literally shaking. Although the closer he looked at it, the more he noticed that it wasn't only shaking.

"You really talk a lot about analysis" Yagi remarked after a moment, interrupting Izuku's mumbling. He finally stopped, hiding his face in the collar of his school uniform. Toshinori could have sworn he noticed a slightly darker blush.

"Um... I-I just really like doing this" he mumbled, looking nervously at the man.

"I don't have that much things to do so... I started analysing" he added, looking away.

Izuku looked like he was thinking about something for a moment. After a while, he reached into his bag and pulled out a slightly used notebook.

"Hero Analysis for the Future No.13" Yagi read as Midoriya handed him the notebook. Curious, he opened it, slowly beginning to look through it. There were pro heroes sketches and a wall of notes on almost every page. Of course, he had to stop at All Might's analysis page. It was stronger than him.

Needless to say, young Midoriya was a huge fanboy of the number 1 hero. He often talked about him in front of Yagi. Which was both funny and awkward for him. Who would have thought that you could get so much information from one interview?

The analysis page contains obvious information. As well as speculations about his quirk. And... Is this a guide on how to get rid of him?!

He quickly looked up, looking at Midoriya nervously. What the hell is that kid?!

"Uh- Young Midoriya...?"

"W-Why there's plan to kill All Might?"

Midoriya looked at him with a look that said 'are you serious?' Or maybe it's some trend among young people that Yagi doesn't understand?

"You always have to have a plan b! You never know when someone might turn into a villain!" he said, saying it in a very obvious tone.

Okey. On the one hand, it makes sense. But on the other hand, he's reading how to kill himself. And surprisingly, this plan seems to make sense. Even if Midoriya doesn't know about his wound, he is unknowingly taking advantage of it. Shit. This kid.

"...You have more plans like this?"

"Um... Yeah? I'm often overthinking- and maybe I'm a little bit paranoid" he admitted quietly, noticing how nervous the man was. Did he do something wrong? Maybe he shouldn't show him his notebook? Mr. Yagi probably thinks that he's a creep. Or worse, a villain! Midorya don't want to go to the jail!

"...I... This is truly accurate analysis, young Midoriya" Yagi began slowly, closing the notebook again "But they may be too accurate."

"...Too accurate?"

"If you lost such a notebook, it is possible that other pro heroes would be in danger."

"...In danger?!" Midoriya shouted in panic "B-But this is only a hobby! This isn't that good!"

Izuku waved his hands, saying something like an apology. Yagi didn't understand what was going on, but the teen suddenly bowed, obviously panicking.

"I'm really, really sorry! I didn't want to put anyone in danger! I will definitely stop doing this-"

"Oh, no, no, no! I didn't mean that!" Yagi cutted Midoriya off, waving his hands rapidly "You have a talent for this, young man! You just... Need to be more careful!"

Izuku glanced at him, still bowing. He really was sorry and also didn't want to stop writting analyse. This was his little hobby! And a big part of his life. That was also his plan B if hero work won't be a good option.

"Just- Hm... Let me think" Toshinori mumbled, looking again at the notebook. He shouldn't pry into someone's life but young Midorya was really a nice boy! He can't help! If not as All Might, he can help as Yagi Toshinori.

After a moment he snapped his fingers "I know certain someone that know more about coding words! I can ask him if he can help!"

Izuku looked surprised at the blonde. That was really big help. But does he really want to give someone else access to his notebooks? Yagi himself just said that it's dangerous! Although Midoriya still wasn't convinced that they were that accurate.

But plan to kill All Might, maybe was a little too much-

"...O-Okay. I think I can try if my notebooks are really dangerous."

"And that's the spirit!" Yagi laughed, patting him on the shoulder. Even though Izuku was twice his height, he was still stronger than he looked. And because of that-

Midoriya literally meet ground with his face.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA?!"

"Oh god- I-It's okay!"

"...I think I'm nosebleeding"

"I'M SO SORRY, YOUNG MIDORIYA! WAIT I HAVE TISSUE!"

"It's really nothing-!" oh, his glasses are scratched. Oops-

When Izuku finally calmed down the panicking Yagi, he finally stopped bleeding. And finally, Toshinori took him for an apology ice cream.

And Izuku's glasses are still scratched. He will have to wear the blindfold again, before the lenses are repaired. Woohoo.

He hates his Midoriya's luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 37.7K 54
>There's many different scenarios here. >No bullshitting around scenes >True lemon/smut >Some things are EXPLICIT af ⚠️Warnings⚠️ •Bondage - (Explici...
81.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
8.2K 144 13
{LEGO Ninjago Fanfiction} [In Between Season 4 And 5] (Completed) After fighting the Anacoundria worshippers, Ninjago has finally found peace. Skylor...
307K 21.6K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...