Foreign Objects

By lovemestranded

Status: ongoing (updates every Saturday @ 5pm uk time) Jeremiah is the last person Dee should be friends with... More

Prologue.
01 • Spe
02 • Arion
03 • Orbitar
04 • Galileo
05 • Brahe
06 • Lipperhey

Sypnosis + Cast + Playlist

69 24 13
By lovemestranded

˗ˏˋ sypnosis ˎˊ˗

Jeremiah is the last person Dee should be friends with seeing as he broke her bestfriend's heart but, when the both of them gets themselves entangled in a strange extraterrestrial experience, they are forced to work through their differences to understand properly what happened to them. And in the midst of an aIien outbreak, they find that the strange alien experience they both had is not quite the only thing keeping them together.

DEE.

JEREMIAH.

PEYTON.

MIKE.

JENNY.

˗ˏˋ Playlist ˎˊ˗

1. Avril Lavigne - I'm with you
2. Katy Perry - ET
3. Willow Smith - Meet me at our spot
4. Coldplay - Paradise
5. Ariana Grande - NASA
6. Chloe x Halle - Poppy flower
7. Chloe x Halle - The kids are alright
8. Willow Smith - Time machine
9. Willow Smith - Wait a minute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 39.9K 43
On the eve of a person's 21st birthday, they have a Dream. In their Dream, they see their Soulmate. Cammie, who has been with her boyfriend for the...
2.8K 80 11
Characters; Alex Love (Main Character) Dj Hills (Main Character) Jayceon "Jay" Stone (Main Character) Treyvon Knowles (Main Character) De'Ja Smalls (...
1K 41 30
when a mysterious kid moves into the house next door to Bethany she wonders who it is The next day at school the whole school is buzzing about the n...
338K 28K 52
[2022 WATTYS SHORTLISTED!] [WATTPAD EDITORS' CHOICE] Riley Axford has it all figured out: Temptr, the new app which claims to tell you the identity o...