my bed of glass and rose peta...

By alfabite

More

my bed of glass and rose petals (a sterek story)
chapter 3... where does the light go in the darkness
Chapter 4 a candle by your side
Chapter 5 - Some things must be paid for

Chapter 2

3K 89 9
By alfabite

Everyone saw Stiles come crashing down...The saw the trees break... the trees fell to the ground... they heard that awful sound as he struck the ground....Everyone suddenly looked to Derek... He was on his knees crying .. screaming... howling for his mate... no one moved.. to move was to know that Stiles wasn't alive.

"No.. NO!.. Please.." Derek kept reapeting over and over.

Stiles dad was the first to move toward the area Stiles came down.... he stopped when he saw this weird light glowing... he heard movement ... everyone thought the creature had returned.

"Damn did anyone see that truck that hit me" Stiles said as he came out of the woods... he was grinning a little.... he fell to the ground.

Derek ran to him .. he turned and roared, to keep everyone away.He looked into Stiles face... Stiles opened his eyes... Derek says."babe?" tears were flowing from him.

"What's wagging sourwolf?"Stiles asks.. "I love looking in your eyes Derek.. you are so sexy"

Derek touched stiles and he was buring up.. not a fever but heat was flowing off of him... and Derek saw the last bit of glow fade from that mark.. his family symbol... the heat faded.... Derek listened and heard his pup's heart beating just as strong as Stiles... He roared his happiness to the moon... he was laughing .. he put Stiles head in his lap and just started stroking his hair.. He looked over at everyone and motioned them over.

Stiles dad fell at his side.. he was laughing so hard... He looks at Derek as he puts a hand on Stiles stomach... Derek nodds letting know the pup is ok.

Chris looks at Peter.. both of them are speechless... how did he survive... nothing should have survived a fall like that... nothing.

The pack began to howl for Derek and Stiles.. even the humans could feel the warmth and happiness coming from those howls.

-Falling Stiles and disappearing creatures-

Stiles didn't wake up for 3 days, Dr. Deaton came by everyday to check on him and Scott's mom also kept tabs on him.

It was 2:00a.m.... Derek was talking to the pack...and friends... no deaths... no sign... no sent of the creature since the night Stiles fell from the sky.... Derek heard the slightest russle and looked up.. at the bottom of the stairs, Stiles stood there smiling at his big 'family'..only one missing was his dad.

Derek rushes over.. hugging stiles tightly to him."Oh, I'm so glad you're finally awake I've going crazy waiting on your lazy ass to wake up." he says as he brings him down and kisses him.

Erica looks over and says."Really... please get a room"

"Chris call Deaton.. have him come over and see Stiles" Derek asks mostly though with his eyes.

"Wolf boy.. your crushing your mate and pup.. ugh" Stiles says not really worried about it.

"You survive a fall from a height jet planes fly... and you are worried my nephew is going to crush you? Good lord Derek .. I don't understand that boy and why you made him your mate." Peter said with a snarl.

"My mate... be nice Peter.. NOW." Derek spat back

Peter threw up his hands and let out a little sound... Chris walked back into the room.

"Deaton will be here in a few minutes" Chris informed all.

"Ow.. damn.. ow.. shit oww.. man that hurts" Stiles lets out loudly as he slumps to the floor.

"Call Deaton... tell him floor it...call Stiles dad..tell him get here quickly!" Derek shouts at Chris.

"Why?" Chris asks.

"The pup is coming... Stiles look at me... look at me NOW." Derek says... looking into Stiles eyes.

Stiles grabs his mates' arm and bites down hard... you can see the pain etched across Derek's face.. The taste is sweet in Stiles' mouth... he loved every part of Derek the feel ... the taste... the scent... and oh so much the equipment.. oh yeah big love fest on that.Stiles lets go of his arm.. his breathing is better..the pain isn't as bad... and his heart beat is steady.

"Um.. Derek... where is this baby coming out of? I .. " Stiles asks a bit nervously.

"Sorry babe.. we have to remove him... even though we can have kids doesn't mean you can have birth like humans" Derek whispers into his ear.

"Derek I've only been with pup for a month.. why is  he coming this early?" Stiles asks his eyes showing his fear.

"he's like his daddy...impatient Stiles." Derek says... Everyone nods in agreement.. Derek bears his teeth and lets out a low growl.

Stiles takes Derek's hand and places it on the mark on his right side... again the current.. passing through both bodies.... Derek hears his pup whimpering in his mind... it's afraid... but it hears it's daddies and it want's to see them and lick them and love them... he feels this burning into his heart,  Stiles just stares into his mates eyes.

Deaton has arrived with Scott's mom.... they put sheets on the dining room table.. Derke picks up Stiles and lays him on the table ... Deaton pulls out his bag.. removes a needle that will make sure Stiles doesn't feel him cutting into him... then the scalpal .. needle and thread.

"Gross that's where we eat." Erica says with a smirk.

Derek gives her a glare that sends shivers up her spine.

Stiles dad comes through the door running... he comes up to his son ...

"W-wwhat's shakin' bbbacon" Stiles says to his dad, sturrering through the pain.

Deaton says only Derek and Stiles dad can stay... everyone else has to leave.. Chris Argent sets a small camera facing Stiles .. and leaves with the rest of the group.

Deaton explains that this will be strange.. stranger than Stiles being pregnant.. the baby will be very tiny.. but when removed from the body it will instantly grow 5 times it's size... he begins cutting.. it's painful for Derek to watch his mate get cut.

About an hour has passed and they are getting to the area where the pup is.. Deaton gets it in his hands and begins to pull it out.. the mark on Stiles side glows just a little.. heat is just flowing off Stiles... Deaton pulls the baby out of him and Stiles instantly heals... no one notices..everyone is looking at the pup..the baby with the black hair..that has grown 10 times it's size.. it looks like it's 2 years old.. Stiles sets up scares everyone... he takes the baby from Deaton and rubs it with his face.. it opens it's eyes and looks at them with those grown eyes that look just like Stiles and his mom.

"He's perfect.. just like his sourwolf dad" Stiles says crying into the baby.

Derek takes the baby into his arms... it growls a little and bites him on the shoulder. "hey now little wolf... don't bite your family." he says in a whisper. He never wants to let go of the baby... he looks at Stiles and smiles ..it brings Stiles to tears is so toal that happiness in Derek... 

Derek turns the baby to look at Stiles father.. the baby giggles and grabs his finger and holds on... "Damn that kid has a grip." he says.

The pack comes into see the newest and youngest member.. Scott picks the baby up and asks."What are you going to call him?

"We decided when we first found out to call him Jackson" Stiles says.

"Hi Jackson" Scott says and the baby shifts to a full wolf pup and bites his nose.

"What did I say about biting family Jackson?" Derek growls.. the wolf pup shifts back to human. and smiles. Derek looks at Deaton .."how?"

"What's wrong?" Stiles Asks.

"Born werewolves don't shift untill their teens" Deaton states.

"That's my pup.. an overachiever." Stiles says laughing reaching for his baby.

Derek picks up Stiles, with the baby in his arms and takes him upstairs to rest and get to know their child.

Stiles and Derek lie in their bed staring into the sleeping face of Jackson... the boys features are Derek, He can remember that face he saw in the picture by the fire place... The Hale family.. Laura, Derek, his mom and dad... but their was some differences... Stiles saw his mom staring back at him when Jackson looked at him.... he had stiles mouth, that was for sure.... 'he's so going to get in lots of trouble if he has my exact same mouth' Stiles thinks to himself... as he takes his gaze from pup to alpha.

Derek looks into stiles eyes, the same eyes that his pup looks at him with... and the mouth is Stiles ... he knows that mouth better than anyone... the shape... scent... taste... texture .... the warmth... and he smiles and says,"He has your mouth... He is so going to get in lots of trouble.:

Stiles bursts out laughing... causing Derek to put his hand over his mouth... tears are running down Derek's hand.... he smiles and pulls Stiles into him as much as he can.. he nuzzeles into Stiles neck and finds his marking bite... Derek runs his tongue over the spot... his lips push down on it... his teeth elongate into fangs and he bites so softly...so lovingly... Stiles moans the happiest sound Derek has ever heard. The kiss... and to Stiles its just like the first kiss... it's full of passion.. lust... primal...but familiar and knowing.... it's home. They fall asleep all wrapped safely in the Alpha's arms.. in his mate's arms. Home.

-Downstairs The Hale house... -

Peter is staring at Chris Argent... the other watching his phone...eyes wide.... questioning... contemplating... 

"What's got your attention, Chris?" Peter asks... he looks over the man... he is handsome.. yet there is such sadness to him.. the only time Peter sees light in him, is when he looks over to his daughter Allison.... Peter doesn't know why, but every time he looks at this sad human his heart drops.... Has Derek succeeded in making them all pack...all family? Hunters... werewolves... humans... and Stiles.

"The birth." He says... he knows better than lie around a group of wolves.... He sees Peter's eyes grow wide and moves closer to him... the heat wolves put off is nearly intoxicating.... he blushes... and sees a smile run across Peters face... he laughs to himself... a hunter in a pack... how Gerard must be spinning in his grave... and that made him laugh out loud.

Peter grabs Chris' arm and moves them toward the door... Chris looks at him about to aks.. a finger goes to his lips and a look from Peter quickly makes him stop... they go to the porch .. and both men take seats on the swing. "Can I see?" Peter wolfishly asks him.

"Of course.. I was going to talk to you anyway about this situation.. Stiles... the mark... him surviving a fall like that...the pup, he's so big.... I can't seem to figure this out.... and a hunter is about answers .. details...and none of these damn details make any sense to me." he says as he turns his head to the moon.

"Maybe my heightened senses will see somthing you miss... I don't know but I damn well intend to find out what the hell is going on here." Peter says with such confidence that it sends a shudder through Chris. At that Chris presses replay on his phone.Chris whatches Peter shift into the hybrid... using everthing at his disposal to catch something that will explain....Stiles.

Nothing..Nothing is all Chris keeps repeating in his head... it looks like a normalish delivery by c-section... but when the baby comes out of Stiles body it grow...it really grows.

Peter says, "I've seen pups come from 2 male wolves before... they are usually runts...small .. yeah they grow usaully 3 times the size they were inside their daddy..but not 10 times.. and not enough to shift... I couldn't shift till I was 15 ... I don't get it..."

They continue watching the video hoping for something anything they might have missed... Peter lets out an oh..it's silent but audible and Chris hears it and asks,"what?"

"Rewind to where Deaton pulls the baby and put in slow motions.. now watch." he breathes out

Deaton is pulling the baby out. "look at Stiles side mark." Peter says. It's glowing his whole midsection instantly heals close and the pup grows 10 times it's size and for one split second you can see the glow around it.

"Damn it all to hell.. it still donesn't explain a thing Peter... doesn't tell us anything.: Chris is yelling out.

"Well lets look at this from purely what we know as facts. 1) Stiles is a good..annoying as hell guy. 2) his family was touched by the supernatural 3) He grounds my nephew to be a great alpha $) the baby was light.. when I touched Stiles mark and felt the pup... it was primal joy... it was light." Peter states.

"Ok but we have a creature here that can't be stopped or killed." Chris says only in a whisper.

"We haven't seen that creature since the night it dove into the lake." Peter answers.

"No, I'm talking about Stiles... what if he turns.. what if the pup has same ability and turns.. what if.." Chris is saying nervously.

"Chris it's Stiles... have you ever seen him do anything that doesn't protect others at the great cost to himself? Peter Says. "I love the kid, the things he has brought back to Hale pack and the love he has given and asked for nothing in return... don't tell anyone but the kid is light... he's like that first ray of sunshine after a really bad storm, letting you know everything is going to be ok."

"I know Peter.. but something isn't right here.. and I don't like not having a plan if something goes south quickly... there are to many people that could die or get hurt or maybe even worse... I can't have that on my hands.. I have to have something ready.. just in case." Chris explains tiredly to Peter.

"I can understand that .. lets go see Deatong now .. ok?" Peter says getting up and offering him a hand.. Chris takes it and he pulls Chris into his arms and smiles as he looks into his eyes...then  he lets go and they walk toward the SUV in silence.

It's a short drive to the animal clinic... Deaton's not there... and Chris says,"I don't know where he lives do you?"

"Come to think of it I don't either he's seems always to be here.. we could go in and look around if you want?" Peter responds.

"No Deaton is an ally.. a quiet secretive and creepy one...but an ally...I would rather not make an enemy out of him... I thing he would be a very bad enemy for anyone." Chris says smiling at Peter.

"I can follow his scent maybe.. like to try that?" Peter asks.

"No... we will see him tomorrow... I'm hungry... are... you?" Chris asks.

"Im hungry enough to eat a hunter." Peter burst out laughing at the look in Chris' eyes

Chris returns the laugh and says" I know a great itallian place on 6th if you want to go.. with me?"

"There is nowhere else I'd rather be right now Chris." Peter says and puts his arm over Chris' shoulder. Peter felt good for the first time today.. hell better than he has felt in years ... Just talkiing wih a hunter.. who would have thought, as he climbs back into the SUV trailed by Chris.. and the pair head off to a very late dinner. 

As they drive away Peter catches a scent... so soft on the breeze.. and he curses out loud and says "Stop the car... I smell the creature... it's back fuck it all to hell."  He jumps out of the car,.. shifts and begins howling in the road to the pack.

Derek hears first and curses to himself as Stiles is aware of the howling .. the pack bursts into the room startling Jackson awake and he starts to cry.. his eyes glowing a wild swirling of colors... and he screams because he to hears the howl and catches that sickening smell that he smelled only one other time when he was terriffied ... and he screams again... and the glass breaks on windows and the lamp bursts and the pack goes flying back out of the room... some flying through the wall... only person not touched is Stiles dad standing there alone in the middle of the room.

Jackson feels Stiles hug him close and he's still so sleepy and daddy is so warm he falls back a sleep and this weird hum flows out of him into Stiles.

"What the FUCK Stiles." Scott says racing back into the room as his body heals itself.

Stiles can't help himself... he starts laughing hard and thinks wow baby's a bigger bad ass than sour wolf ever was. "I know I smell it too... and I want a damn rematch with that bastard Stiles says as he shifts and against everyone elses will they shift.

"What the hell ..fuck again?" Peter says as Stiles forcres him to change.. how can he do this we are miles and miles away for that boy... He hears Derek's howl.. loooks at Chris... The want us back at home... no date tonight." he said sadly to himself.

"Hey I said dinner... not dinner date... Peter" Chris said stumbling over the words.

"Aww you know  you want me.. I smell it." Peter says with a smirk.

"Yeah I want you .. I want to kill you." Chris says laughing a little to nervously to himself.

"Hey remeber living lie detector over here stud." he snorts out

Chris smiles at him... I'll meet you at the hours..i'm calling the hunters and Allison... go."

And Chris Whatches him get down on all fours and damn can he run.. like the wind.. he catches his breath as Peter looks back and says... "I can smell it." and Peter is gone.

Stiles is fuming..literally from the snout.. he is so angry that that monster is back and he has to deal with it instead of happy times with his mate and pup... he howls...it anger..primal rage pent up in an teenaged wolf of incredible power. He stops ... he doesn't want to wake up Jackson.. not after the last time.... Jackson's asleep in Mrs. Mcall's beedroom.... Melissa is holding him tight to her.

Peter bursts throught the doors almost  bringing them off their hinges and says." I caught it's scent near 6th street..." He can't finish his words Stiles breaks in.

"I know where that fucking thing is ......I feel him...." Stiles roars out.

"How do you... Chris went to get the Hunters ... so lets get this party started/" Peter says as he grabs on of the outfits to protect him.

"These are new.. they are more durable than the last ones...whether that will protect you from it's claws and teeth we don't know... the toxin doesn't kill non humans... but it does fell like some one has skinned you and poured battery acid on you while taking a razor and making small slits to let the acid into your blood... so not that bad I guess/" Derek says with a painful snort.

"What he is saying is don't let it get the chance to use it's toxin on u.... strike and run...everyone strike and run ...keep it confused while the hunters keep trying different special weapons" Peter adds.

Chris walks through the door and says,"all hunters are standing by... they are focused in town but awaiting orders."

"Ok everyone 10 minutes get suited up and say what you need to say to whoever you need to say it to and lets go." Derek grabs stiles and heads upstairs to say goodbye to Jackson.

Issac grabs Scotts hand and rushes him to his room and bearly gets him behind the door before he is kissing him... "I love you." he whispers in Scotts ear.... Scott bites down on the area where the shoulder meets the neck and lets his fangs sink into Issac marking him as his."I love you too." Scott says into Issacs neck. The look of longing in their young eyes.. they start to kiss and strip each other nacked... Scott wants to take Issac... mate with him..breed him... love him... forever.

Peter grabs Chris' hand and again takes him outside... he looks into the hunter's eyes... he sighs and speaks."I can never catch a break... I'm very attracted to you... my wolf is too." he moves into Chris' neck area and inhales deeply and his wolf deep inside howls... he feels intoxicated.

Chris shakily says,"Damn ..well their may be tomorrow." he smiles and kisses Peter softly on the lips and turns away.

Stiles Dad was getting ready to go with them but Derek grabbed him and took him to Melissa's room. "you are staying here to take care of Melissa and Jackson..." Derek demands.

"Now hold on moment... you need me...." Stiles dad starts to say.

"Yes we do Dad, to keep Jackson safe and to take care of your new women." stiles says as he leans in and gives Melissa a kiss on the cheek. He walks over hugs his dad and heads toward the door.

Derek follows quietly until the sherrif grabs his arm and hugs him to him and whispers."Take care of him" Derek just nodds ... his first priority is mate..then pack ..then territory.  And he will rip the devil himself apart with his claws to keep them all safe.

The sherriff sinks into the bed and puts his arms around Melissa and cries, thinking to himself how many more times can Stiles escape death.

Erica is sitting on the couch texting her boyfriend ... they just started dating 2 weeks ago... he's a new member of Chris' Hunters Adam and Allison's cousin... she really likes him and wants to bed him... but they have been going slow ... giving her the opportunity to get over Boyd before they try and make it. He know what's going on and offers to come over for a few minutes but he had to join the others in Town and lock it down with Allison. She sighs and texts him to be careful .. he promises he would and tells her to do the same and then he sends her another text 'I love you!'... it sends shivers through her heart and she texts him back "I love you too" she says outloud.

Derek heads out the front door, hand in hand with Stiles and he roars and the pack falls in behind them. "Stiles knows where the creature is.." everyone turns and looks at Stiles who is almost floating on the air head up listening." we attack as pack... we hit and back off... when there is opening we hit and back off... keep an eye on everyone...so you know when to hit and then run."

Stiles drops to hands and knees on the ground and shifts full on wolf and roars... he runs into the woods the pack following him his mate right beside him... he's got a fire burning just below the surface..it flares up in his yes over and over... and he smells issac all over Scott and he laughs.

-Into the woods and into the Claws of the beast-

Stiles stopped and shifted human.. the rest follw suit... Chris arrives and gives everyone the suits.. they can do the hybrid wolf version but not full on wolf in these outfits they hamper alot but protect more.. they suited up.. Stiles snikered "we are the wolf league". Derek smacked him in the back of the head, then kissed him.

"We ready? I want us all hitting him... Chris when we back off your people fire..30 seconds then we go back at it.. Stiles I want you to hand back just a few attacks... research pay attention see what weaknesses it has.. what is best attacks on it.. OK?"

"I will, but if it gets near you I'll tear it a new one" Stiles snarls and kisses Derek "I love you."

"I love you too" he says looking into Stiles' eyes. "lets hit it:."

The creature had just spread it's toxins onto 2 young boys and they were fighting each other over him .. they were killing one another for him... and he just swayed with it ..like he was feeding off their need and desperation for him... he walked over and pushied his clawwed hands through them removing both boy's hearts... he began to eat them when he was struck by 3 arrows in the head.. .he roared.. the human bitch hunter was attacking him again... he saw the pack as one hit him slicing his grey flesh pieces falling to the ground only to disappear..to evaporate.. he roared and the pack kept hitting and running ...and then bullets and arrows striking him over and over... he was anger given flesh...hate made real.. and he was tired of being torn at... inside that grey ugly twisted body a light started to grow. a power was surging in him ready to explode.

Stiles instantly felt it, the heat.. saw the glow.. that turned into an inferno... that threatened to burn away his family into dust and he shifted full wolf it shredded his protective suit and he jumped running toward that hideous creature... the wolfs were in retreat from the last attack and ready to hit again... Derek saw Stiles shift.. the outfilt rip apart and then he saw him run toward the creature.. He started to run towards Stiles.. he would never get to him in time... no matter what he did Stiles was on his own.. til he could get their maybe a 50 seconds or a minute.. that's when the wolves finally new what Stiles had know the Magic was about to explode in the monster.

Stiles looked at Derek... that second felt like an eternity.. then he took the creature to the ground his fangs around it's neck..ready to rip it's head off... then the light...the inferno..the screams.. Derek watched in horror as Stiles tore it's head off ..and the magic hit his left side.. and Stiles burned... when the head of the creature hit the ground it evaporated and the body evaporated ..but Stiles still burned.. Derek saw all this ...the final explosive burst of light and fire shot Stiles through a building... Again for Derek Hale time stopped .. .his legs were weak as he tried to run to Stiles.. he saw Stiles there flesh burnt..he could see bones... skin hanging off on his left side.. ... Derek felt his heart just stop beating... he wasn't healing.. well not fast enough..he would die way before he healed.

The pack could see Stiles there .. dying righ in front of them... they didn't know what to do.. there wasn't anything anyone could do.. Peter had dropped to the ground.. Chris rean up and held him... Issac took Scott into his arms.. Allison had ran and grabbed Erica... Derek felt like he was the one dying...wishing he was the one ... he couldn't live without Stiles.. nothing would ever make him whole like Stiles did.. Stiles saved him years ago.. Derek had a death wish... he didn't care or think.. he just acted...he didn't have anything...but then he had Stiles and Stiles was EVERYTHING to him.. his forever... and forever was slipping through his fingers as his heartbeat was slowwing down... no one here could save him... So Derek Howled... like he was dying because he was .. . and the pack joined in.. they howled  and cried... as Stiles heart slowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 736 48
just sterek stuff nothing more ooh a lot of smut
205K 8.5K 20
Its basically a Sterek version of The Beauty and The Beast.
361K 10.3K 75
A compilation of Sterek one shots written by myself.
12K 409 27
This will not be your typical Sterek fanfiction ~When all is bad,and when everything goes wrong-there love is the Silver Lining~ There happy ?