Chapter 4 a candle by your side

The silence is pounding in derek's head.... his heart won't slow down since it's started beating again..the wolf is broken to the core...he has no center...he has nothing.... that isn't broken or breaking into pieces.... he can't see past the pain of Stiles's eyes... replaying every moment they spent together.... and always coming back to this moment... this unending moment..that traps him here... that doesn't let him leave... that just holds him by the heart ...icy bony fingers that trap him here..in the cold dark lonliness....

Jackson can feel this coming off his daddy...he can feel everything from everyone.... he can hear every word and sob they make... and he can hear this faint familiar voice slowly slipping away from him... he knows the voice better than anything in the world ..it spoke to him all the time...and told him stories.. and told him how much he was loved..and was light given form.... it was power without end...it was home...it was daddy...it was Stiles.

Jackson leaps from Derek's arms .... he runs toward Stiles body... he begins to glow... brighter and brighter as he moves....the light grows into this giant white wolf..... 

The light hits Derek first... ohmygod.... it's pure love... so instictual..so primal....nothing could stop this love...nothing could keep it from it's needs.... then it strikes the pack....werewolves and humans alike... and it's like a cool shower on a hot day....it fills them up.... filling the hollow....filling the empty they are feeling... pure...primal...and it's loves them all... they can feel the love...it's indescribable ... limitless and  it's freely given to all who want it... .

The giant wolf of light that encompasses Jackson...dives into Stiles... all that giant light poors into him.... and through him...chasing him... leaving the natural world....looking for it's daddy..... and the pup disappears.

The pack watches as Jackson enters Stiles until nothing is left but the light of the moon shining down on our pack...our sad heroes.. our wolfen knights... they look at each other and to Derek and then to Peter... neither can give answers..this is something that has never happen before... it's a first time that the natural universe and what's next ....has been breached by the living... where had Jackson went.....they look at the body of Stiles Hale...lying there...burnt... unmoving... staring into the void.. and they don't know what to do.... Derek...just takes his mate's hand and calls for Jackson to come back.

The pup hears it's daddy telling him to come back...but he can't he has to find the other part...the triade...the 3 parts that make one... he must find it...he has to..he can't live without the other 2 sides of him.

Deaton arrives...helping everyone..though no one is hurt physically... and they fill him in  on what just happened...he knew when the universe stopped...he knew about the Burning and the Screaming... but he didn't know about the giant wolf of light...and why it dove into Stiles... and what happened to Jackson.... or what might happen next to the people gathered here or the world they share...it's that kind of first time....how might this effect the entire world....... where might this lead.. as an advisor...he has to think these things...not about the loss but where this might lead.

There is darkness and light here... it freezes here ...it's hot here... it's everything and nothing all at the same time.... there is deafening silence... there is all encompacing familiarity...everywhere... this is where is angels dwell...this is where daddy is.... Jackson has his scent...can feel his particular warmth...and see his dad's light shining in the vast darkness...but Stiles doesn't see him...he continues his forward..backward...sideways march to the end...to the flickering candle light he sees far far away.

Jackson runs faster and starts to whine for his daddy... then he starts to cry... and bark for his daddy... in a place devoid of sound Jackson suddenly fills it with noise... it explodes all around him.... moving faster than he is... through this emptiness... and when it strikes the lights that are in this darkness...they open eyes and look... for thousands of years they have just stood there blindly and ushered those through... like beakons to follow...but now suddenly a loud cry has awakened them...the light they see startles them..and they watch... and they share silently with one another.. they try to figure out what is this...what should they do?