whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 17

3.4K 107 27
By fuckhoesgemoney20

Omniscient
November 28th 2022

"Thank you so much for planning this Assad—me and Dre really appreciate it" Tiana said rubbing her 5-month pregnant belly.

"You know it's all good ti, you family I gotchu" Assad replied holding Bianca's waist.

Assad looked around analyzing the scene making sure everything was going as planned. During his search he saw his younger brother talking to their father with a smile on his face.

"AYE BABY COME OVER HEA'" Dre yelled over to Tiana with a big ass grin on his face.

"He is so happy" Tiana said before continuing, "I'll be back" she says to Assad and Bianca.

"This looks so beautiful Assad" Bianca said looking up at him.

"All because of yo sexy ass" Assad replied gripping her butt. "Boy stop" she laughed making him chuckle.

"You ready to do the confetti?" Bianca asked touching his face.

"Mhm...you make the announcement and get errybody attention" he said kissing her lips and walking off to get the confetti canons.

"okayyy everyoneeeee can i please get your attention" she waiting a few seconds waiting until the chatter end, "we are now about to shoot the confetti canons so can we please have everyone sitting minus mommy and daddy" she said making them walk up to the front.

"Also can the professional photographer and videographer start recording and taking pictures"

"Hea' yall go" Assad said handing the canons to Tiana and Andre.

"You ready baby?" Tiana asked Dre feeling her stomach turn up and down.

"Yea baby"

"Alright guys..."

"3.."

"2..."

1..."

The couple popped the canon reveling blue confetti flying everywhere making Dre jump up and down before picking up Tiana and spinning her.

"AW SHIT I GOT MY BOY" Dre yelled from excitement.

Assad smiled at the scene, seeing his brother so happy made him feel happy for him. He felt Bianca hug him from behind, "how you feeling ssad".

"good baby—happy for 'em" Assad replied with a slight smile on his face.

"Aye man thank you fa planning this shit" dre said walking up to Assad out of breath.

"It's no problem man" Assad stated before continuing "you wanna go smoke?"

"Yea lemme tell Tiana real quick" Dre said before walking off to find his girlfriend.

"Igh man let's go" he said coming back out of the back room.

"Aye mama ima be right back" Assad said kissing Bianca's forehead and walking out the door.

"Nigga yo ass a whole dad" Assad said to his younger brother while pulling out a blunt that he rolled earlier.

"Yea that shit crazy man" Dre laughs shaking his head.

The two brothers stand outside in silence for 10 minutes passing the blunt back and forth.

"Mya would've been so fuckin happy fa' you today—mom too" Assad said lowly.

"Yea—they would've made the best fuckin aunt and grandma" Dre said lowly at the ground.

They hear tires screeching coming down the road making them turn their heads towards the noise.

They see a black suv slowly approaching them, making Assad grab his gun. The window of the car rolls down and bullets hit all around them.

Assad pulls Dre down behind a dumpster and pops up to shoot back. The car pulls off quickly making Assad let out a breath.

"What the fuck yo" he lets out a short chuckle before he looks over at his younger brother, seeing two shots in his chest making his heart drop.

"No no no no no" Assad says putting his gun down and putting his hands behind Dre's neck.

"Dre" Assad says tapping his face

"I got-t s-shot ssad" Dre huffed out.

"Yea man but you gon be fine igh" he said before picking up his phone calling 911.

"S-ssad I-I'm gonna-a die" Dre said feeling his eyes get heavy.

"No you not bruh" Assad's voice cracked making him stop talking. "They on the way stay wit me"

"I-I don't wanna- " Dre stopped talking to get a breath, "ion wanna d-die ssad".

"You not dyin so shut the fuck up, you gotta take care of your boy"

"Y-ou gotta l-look out fo-r them" Dre stated as he started to feel weaker.

"I don't cause you gon be igh—I can hear the sirens now" Assad said feeling his eyes stinging with tears.

"I love-e you ssad, a-and t-ell Tiana I lo-ve her too and my so-n" Dre said before closing his eyes.

"FUCK!" Assad yelled letting the tears flow down his face.

"Dre no no"

"Wake up nigga" he said smacking Dre's cheek, "don't do this ta me again" Assad said full on crying.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP NIGGA" he yelled as he started getting Deja vu. Assad was overwhelmed by emotions. But the one he felt the most was anger. Both his sister and his brother died in his arms, suffering from a gun shot wound.

Bianca came outside hearing yelling, seeing Assad on the concrete balling his eyes out while Dre's dead body laid in his lap.

"Oh my god" Bianca gasped gaining Assad's attention.

"He gone b" Assad said before crying some more, making Bianca walk over to him and take his hands off of Dre's bloody body.

The ambulance finally pulled up and taking Dre's body with them. They called Tiana out to tell her the news In which she started screaming and crying as a reaction.

Assad fell into Bianca's arms, soaking her neck in tears.

"B he gone—ion got nobody else" he stated muffled as Bianca rubbing his back. Everyone that he loved was died...minus Bianca.

"I can't do this shit no more b, my sister, my momma and my brother all dead" he said as he gripped her like she was going to die next.

"Shhhh baby it's okay" Bianca said rubbing his back and rocking them side to side.

"It's my fault b, I shouldn't have asked if he wanted ta smoke" he said finally lifting his head up and looking at Bianca.

"It's not baby, I promise it's not" Bianca said grabbing his face and rubbing his wet cheek with her thumb.
——————————————
Omniscient pov: same day

"So is this—are we in the talking stage?" Cassandra asked Bryson as he looked down at the vase he was making.

The two were on a "date" as Bryson called it, with the quotation marks included. He told Cassandra to be ready at two so he can pick her up and take her out.

"Are we?" Bryson asked looking over at her then looking down at her messy hands.

"Well i don't know"

"you wanna be?" He asked standing up and walking over to her side sitting behind her and putting his hands over hers, making her heart race.

"Yes—Do you want to be?" She asked him the same question lowering her head scared of his answer.

"Yea" he said guiding her hand to form the bowl right.

"I've never done this before" she mumbled feeling his breath on her neck making her shiver.

"Pottery or dating"

"pottery but I've only been with one person but I broke up with him because he was trying to make me have sex when I wasn't ready" she said in an low tone making him notice it in her voice, "that nigga a bitch and don't be embarrassed cas"

"I mean it's a little embarrassing that I'm seventeen and never have had sex with anyone before"

"Better than being a hoe" Bryson brutally said making the people next to them look over at them with a weird look making Cassandra elbow him while laughing.

"I suppose" she said as she stopped laughing.

"Have you ever dated somebody" she said looking at him waiting for his answer.

"Yea" he said reading her facial expression.

"Di-did you guys ever you know—do it?" She looked down at her hands, anxious about his answer.

"Fuck?" He said making her eyes go wide.

"yes that" she said after clearing her
throat.

"Yea"

"Oh" she said in a low tone, she wasn't upset or jealous about his response but she felt weird knowing he had treated another girl like he treats her.

"Stop recking you brain"

"I'm not" she mumbled

"You are—it wasn't like this" he responded wiping his hands off before washing his hands.

"Like what" she asked lowly

"She wasn't like you, you nice and funny and naturally pretty as hell" he said making her look up at him.

"And I'm not bashing that girl at all but you just better as a person" he said making her smile slightly.

"Why'd it end"

"She wasn't feeling it, I wasn't feeling it—plus she cheated on me" he said shrugging about the past.

"Dang bry, you didn't deserve that"

"It's igh, I got you now" he said making a big smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
328K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
4.3K 153 30
This my first story it might be bad๐Ÿคง Vote and comment plz๐Ÿ˜š And follow me girly๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค