Second Chances: Love Island A...

By forbesfever

Tom and Isa were the it couple after their season. What happens when the exes come face to face in the villa... More

welcome back
1
2
4

3

2.3K 98 7
By forbesfever

recoupling drama

"How are you this morning?" Sophie asked Isa the next morning as the girls sat in the garden with Callum and Anton for a morning debrief. 

"You know, me and Tom had a really good day yesterday," Isa said as she sipped on her tea. 

"Did youse two figure out what you're going to do?" Callum asked. 

"He thought about it and he does want to give us another chance," Isa smiled softly. "He's told Molly as well, she was really kind about it. She's literally who I want to be when I grow up."

"She's a great girl," Callum nodded as his eyes found the blonde across the garden. The four of them chatted about the drama the night before.

"Have you and G had chats about closing things off or anything?" Anton asked Callum.

"You know we haven't," Callum shrugged. "It's still early you know. And I think we're at a good place, but I don't know if we're there yet."

They continued gossiping for a little longer, before heading off to begin their busy day in the villa. Isa went over to the kitchen, seeing Tom with his coffee and deciding to make some bowls of breakfast for them. "This for me?" Tom said as he walked over to drop his cup off and saw Isa stood over a bowl of yogurt and fruit, and some oatmeal.

"Thought you might join me," Isa smiled as she nodded to the island. The two sat down and chowed down. "So tell me, how are your parents and your sister?"

"They're good," Tom nodded between bites. "Laura misses you. I think she'll be squealing at the telly."

"You really think she'd be ok with this?" Isa looked at him. 

"Isa my whole family has no ill will with you over how things ended," Tom put his spoon down and looked at her. "My mum almost called you so many times to check in on you. Laura too. They still care for you, they know you loved me and I loved you. The break up wasn't really what either of us wanted."

"My family is the same," Isa rubbed her face. "Alex and Mum really were angry with me over the break up. The girls gave me so much grief too."

When Tom and Isa had spent their time together after the villa, it was easy to see that Isa's younger sisters had huge crushes on Tom. So when Isa had broken up with him, Liana and Amanda had been all over Isa. 

"We know they wished they could be in your shoes," Tom laughed as he leaned in to brush some sun screen off her shoulder. "They all saw how good we were. They knew we were in a tough situation but we still loved each other."

"Agreed," Isa nodded. "I think my mum knew we would find our way back. She probably didn't think it would happen like this though."

With that, the two of them went off into the garden, ending up stealing a sun lounger to sit next to Harrison and Anton. There was a lot of just relaxed conversation, and with the way Tom and Isa were feeling, it was like they were back to where they were before she left.

The rest of the afternoon sped by and soon enough the sun was going down and it was time to head inside and get ready for the evening. "Hows everything going with you Isabella?" Harrison asked as they were getting ready in the dressing room. 

"I think Tom and I are agreed that we are giving things another go," Isabella shared. "I'm just trying to not put too much pressure on it. We need to get the like, catch up kinks out of the way before we really can be there though, you know?" 

The girls all nodded. "Molly, where are you at then babe?" Kaz asked the girl. 

"You know what, I am very at peace with the situation," Molly shared. "I won't be the kind of girl to get in between two people who clearly still are in love. So I'm just going to see how things play out the next few days, you know?"

As if the producers were waiting for it, Isa's phone rang at that moment. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with. As the newest arrivals, Isabella and Casey will have first picks."

The islanders were all jittery with nerves as they all headed outside, grabbed drinks and headed to the fire pit. Isa and Casey were stood to the side, and Casey went up first. He gave a lovely speech before choosing to couple up with a smiling Kaz.

And then it was Isa's turn. "So coming in here it was clear what I wanted," she said with a shy smile. "I had a chance here to be brave and true to myself and fight for something and someone who is really worth it. I want to couple up with this boy because I don't think we're quite finished with out story yet, and I am really ready for this next chapter. So the boy I would like to couple up with is,

Tom." 

Almost everyone clapped as Isa hurried across the firepit to where Tom had stood up and was waiting for her with hug. The two took a seat, and then it was Anton's turn. The boy gave an absolutely tear jerking speech before choosing Georgia Harrison. Toby was up next, and at the beginning of the speech, everyone was smiling, till he made a comment about his head being back and forth. 

"Oh no," Isa said under her breath as Toby wrapped things up, and shocked everyone by saying he wanted to couple up with Georgia Steele.

"What the fuck," Molly said loudly in line with Arabella and Sophie, the blonde looking gobsmacked as Toby flipped on her. Josh went next, and gave a lovely speech before he chose to recouple with Sophie, everyone still gobsmacked over Toby's decision. 

Then it was Chris' turn. "I'd like to couple with this girl, because I think we're both here to find a connection. She's had a really shit night, and I think maybe some people haven't been as honest as they should. But she deserves the chance to find love in here, and I hope we both can do that. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is,

Arabella."

The group all clapped as Arabella hugged Molly, and went over to accept a hug from Chris and then sat down as Callum stood. "So," he laughed nervously. "I think this girl is really here for the right reasons. She's stood up there, because she's been a very loyal friend and bowed out gracefully to allow another couple to have another shot at love. Our paths in this journey were intertwined before, and I think we both deserve this second chance. So the girl I want to couple up with is,

Molly."

The blonde smiled softly as she walked over and gave Callum a hug before taking a seat. Everyone sat silently for a moment before Arabella got up and walked off inside, being followed by a group of the girls, including Isa. She, Molly and Harrison crowded around the crying Arabella on the bed. The girls let her rant it out for a few minutes, before the bedroom door opened and Georgia Steele came in with the rest of the girls. 

She and Arabella chatted for a few moments, before the girls left Arabella with Molly in the dressing room to have a moment. Isa made her way out to the garden, seeing Tom stood in the kitchen with some of the boys. She walked over and called his name softly, gesturing over to the fire pit as he looked at her. 

"So, how are you feeling, us being in a couple?" Isabella asked as the two of them took a seat on the couch.

"I'm happy babe," Tome reached out and pulled her closer so he could cuddle her. "This is us starting to get things back to where we want them, you know?"

"I agree," Isa smiled as she leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. The two sat and talked quietly for a bit longer, Tom's hand on Isabella's thigh and her fingers playing with his while they spoke aimlessly. Eventually, Molly came over and joined the two of them. 

"How are you feeling Moll, being back with Callum?" Isabella asked the blonde who sighed heavily. 

"It's hard you know? I think we struggled massively coming in here and communicating what we both wanted. And we both were exploring with other people, and now somehow we're back together. It's odd."

"I can't imagine that," Isabella shook her head. "Do you think he's going to keep getting to know Georgia?"

"I don't know to be honest," Molly frowned. 

"Would you be open to kind of opening things back up with him?" Isabella asked gently. 

"I think I would, but I also wonder if he would just be coming back to me because he's no longer an option for Georgia, you know?" Molly said sadly. Isa could hear the tone of the girls voice and got up to wrap her in a nice hug. 

"Just sleep on it tonight babe, you don't need to make the decision right now you know?"

"You're right," Molly nodded, patting her face. The girls saw the rest of the group start heading inside, so they followed, holding hands and leaving Tom behind. 

"Only Isa could come in here, and become best mates with the girl I was getting to know," Tom laughed in the beach hut.

"God this brings back memories," Tom chuckled as he sat in his bed and watched Isabella come through the door in her pjs. 

"Good ones," she smiled sweetly as she took off her hoodie and slid into bed. The two sat up and watched the other couple before the lights went down and they slid under the covers facing each other. Isa laid there for a minute silently, blinking as she felt what seemed like a mountain between her and Tom. 

As if he could read her mind, the boy reached out and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her in to rest against his chest. "Missed this," she said softly, her lips brushing his chest as his hand began to stroke her hair till they both drifted off.

yall I am petty AF so if I get more comments that say 'update' I will unpublish this whole story, dont test me!!!!! I work full time and am getting my masters and am travelling, I barely have enough time to sleep some days... LET ME LIVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
193K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...