Nether Love | Cassandra x Mal...

By eclipseonamethyst

"Good! the more scared you are, the thicker the blood!" More

The Game of Regret
Sultry Stratagems
Conflict of Wills
Early Intrigues
Foreseen Oppression
Cryptic Feelings
Sustained Harassment
Untold Sentiments
Lust of Intimacy
Counterattack
Love Talk
Ending

Dark Seduction

231 23 1
By eclipseonamethyst

I found myself in the room I had entered before at her command, I wasn't precisely aware of time as the only clock in the room had stopped ticking, I waited for a few moments until the black-haired girl entered, casting a sharp glance at me, she then locked the door behind her with her key, I stood there, our eyes meeting.

"Tell me, man-thing, do you always babble in that annoying manner whenever someone treats you in a way that doesn't suit your arrogance? poor my sister has suffered a lot because of you."

Our eyes met for the first time at that moment, I looked at her with anger, memorizing her features and expressions, I took two steps back, a strand of my hair slipping through her fingers, her eyes remained fixed on me.

"Surely, what I'm about to narrate may not matter to you but it matters to me, and you're obliged to listen, put your desires aside for a moment and prepare your mind to comprehend what I'm going to say."

She licked her lips with her tongue and nodded her head, her eyes and arms resting lightly.

"My calm demeanor is a deception that doesn't match my style, my voice troubles you, and every step you take forward, you remain in my shadow, don't bother trying, I won't be an easy task for you, you're trapped in my hands like a hostage, if it doesn't suit you now, it will later, there's no escape."

Her eyes remained steady, not wandering to my body but still mocking me.

"A person doesn't die of grief over something they never had or a dream they failed to achieve, but they might die feeling humiliated, stripped of their self-esteem, which is more shameful than failure."

I lifted my head defiantly, my eyes no longer filled with disappointment. "Your demeaning glares and your blaming words were nothing more than scattered toxic air, causing me only an itch, ready to do anything to escape your corner, we all now know that you're the cause of all the trouble, aren't you?"

Her rigid expression, not revealing what's in her mind, her unsettling calmness, wasn't comforting, I expected my words to provoke more anger, but it turned out to be the opposite.

"My departure won't be a burden on your conscience, come on, prove your worth as someone who doesn't need me by enabling me to leave, hand me my bags and throw the key to this cell, so I can escape, and even the entire castle."

I waited for her response, extending my hand towards her in an attempt to grab her attention, but she only glanced at me, boredom began to overwhelm me due to the cold, I reached the point of being fed up with every aspect of this room, so I decided to move away from her and escape the eerie gaze of her eyes.

"I'll search for them myself, don't assume I'll remain entangled in the web of your expectations, you'll be aware that I'll never be a victim of your barren assumptions."

My body moved, and I took a few steps away from her, only stumbling over some debris, her hand tightened on my arm, holding me in place, I turned to her, searching her face for an explanation for her actions.

"Didn't you consider avoiding putting yourself in such embarrassing situations, ever? the consequences of your actions will undermine the character you just displayed, and that won't be in your favor at all."

I let go of her hands and headed to the bed, sitting on it with my arms crossed, her bare chest sprawled before my eyes, sitting with utmost comfort and arrogance in her gaze.

"I won't deny my admiration for that strong and rebellious personality of yours, but often, or rather, most of the time, that strength becomes a hindrance rather than an asset."

"I've reached a saturation point, I'm truly fed up."

"Believe me, that scene a while ago affected me, admiring the strong boy who sacrifices everything for his dignity doesn't mean I'll continue enduring this drama, end this scenario already."

I took a deep breath, then responded in a soft voice, staring at her with determination. "What do I need to do to get rid of you?"

She tilted her head back, standing upright, claiming to contemplate, her eyes wandered around the room slowly. "Death is the only thing that will free you from me, don't attempt anything or strain your mind thinking of a way out because I've decided to keep you."

I no longer had the energy to confront her, every word that emerged from my mouth was met with a contradictory retort, I remained standing, leaning against the chair in front of her, waiting for her to finish what she had started.

"Accept the truth, you're my slave without choices, whether you want an end to this nightmare or not, you will remain under my control, have you understood?"

Her eyes conveyed the stubbornness and severity she displayed towards me, even though I hadn't done anything to warrant such violent treatment.

I lowered my head, avoiding eye contact.

"I feel cold, I'm not well."

I heard her sigh without looking at her, she gestured to the wardrobe behind me.

"There you will find all the clothes."

My feet carried me in front of her, heading to that room, I caught a glimpse of her body's silhouette as she turned, observing me while I walked, I entered that closet without examining its contents, simply taking a seat in my designated spot.

I folded my legs beneath me, my left hand rising to press against my mouth, and my right hand on my thigh, applying a bit of force, after a while, I began to calm down gradually, breathing normally, the biting cold continued to gnaw at my body.

"Is it that whenever you feel pain, the cold of despair creeps in?"

"I don't seek the pleasure of resignation like the weak do, instead, I endure what comes."

"Life is harsh, and horror is for the weak."

"I want to change my clothes, just as I want to change my reality."

"Why not take a bath? because, in the end, no one will reach out to embrace your cold body."

I leaned my body against the wall, starting to search for my clothes, I found them in a large wardrobe, neatly arranged as they were in my previous room, her clothes closet was next to mine, I looked at it with resentment and took what I would wear, closing it with a bit of force.

I stayed inside for about half an hour, putting on my clothes and deciding to go out to look for my phone, surely, Cassandra must have left during all this time.

I placed my hand on the door handle and turned it to the left, deep inside, I hoped she had left the room.

This wish lined up with others that had never come true.

Her body sprawled on the couch, leaning forward with her upper torso, arms extended over her legs, hands clasped together, her eyes were directed in one direction.

I sat on the bed, looked at the pillow in isolation, then turned my body to redirect my gaze, letting out a sigh when I felt her fingers wandering over my body.

"Leave my waist." I approached with my head, adding in a low voice.

"Shut up."

"Did you assume that? understand well, don't dream that I'll bend to you, the boundaries are clear!"

"Boundaries are nothing but delicate threads torn gently." She replied defiantly.

I grabbed her wrist lying on my waist with my hands, which I had folded behind my back, and she began to explore my naked body with delicate touches, diving her hand into the folds of clothing.

"Stop!" I shouted.

"And what if I don't?!" She answered sternly, manipulating her words as she did with my body.

She let my hand fade around her wrist, and her presence above me didn't retreat, she turned her face to meet mine in front of her, her eyes pinpointing the location where her gaze fell on my lips, addressing me casually.

"I'll make you forcefully close your eyes with every word that comes out of my throat, and the echo of your voice will disappear completely!"

I gradually lowered my hand from around her wrist as my face moved away from hers.

"Good boy." She said with a triumphant smile on her face.

"I must turn to the doctors to find a solution for my congenital narrow-mindedness and lack of patience, there won't be a place for the forgiveness of the pain you caused."

She rolled her neck from side to side, producing sounds with each motion, her body straightened as she cleared her throat with light coughs, choosing my face to fix her gaze upon.

I heard giggles beside me before her hand extended, and her fingers gripped my chin and cheek. "Don't avert your eyes."

Her other fingers continued to press on my waist, and the tighter her grip became, the more she bit down on her lower lip.

"Touching you is my simplest right, and you also have rights over me."

Her hand moved relentlessly, kicking me forcefully in the back.

"These are my gifts to you, don't challenge me, you'll taste pain thoroughly."

Her other hand moved to my neck, causing a bruise from her intense bite.

"And there it is, to feel my power and complete control."

Her hand descended to my chest, moving towards my stomach, she began meticulously examining my body, shifting her focus from bottom to top, relishing in her organized touches, then returned her attention to my neck.

"I'm not lustful, but your scent, mmm, incredibly delicious."

Her tongue played around my neck, and she continued. "I only want what is mine, I want every part of you, your blood, scent, and body."

As our silence persisted, our senses awakened to the echo of a door knocking, Cassandra halted her movements, redirecting her attention towards the sound.

"What are you doing here? why did you enter without permission?"

"Apologies, ma'am." The maid trembled slightly. "I wanted to arrange the room as per Lady Bela's request."

"Room arrangement? at a time like this?"

"Yes, I wasn't aware of your presence here."

"How did you find your way here?"

"Um, I.."

"Don't speak! I believe we know everything now, leave immediately!"

"I was the one who informed her about the details of my private room, so don't talk about her this way, she's just doing her job."

"You can't change my mind, I've seen her enter your room before, while I've restricted entry here to no one but my sisters."

"Don't concern yourself with worrying about her intentions or abilities, she's performing her duties perfectly."

"Do you think she deserves this strong defense?"

"She deserves respect like any other human being, don't burden yourself with undeserved concerns, there's no deceit here, trust in the capabilities of the maids and let your confidence seep into every step."

"I apologize once again for not being aware of your presence here, m'lady."

"Well, forget what happened, maybe you were here unintentionally before."

"Thank you for your understanding, I'll continue arranging the room and leave once I'm done."

Cassandra left without a word, and I closed the door as soon as she departed.

"She comes here repeatedly, almost every day, I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said she appears every hour."

"I had no idea that you were her servant or anything like that."

"I expected to feel better because she was kind when I saw her for the first time."

Some muscles in her face worked heavily, grinding her teeth while emitting an angry grunt. "Kind? how was she kind? what did she do to be considered kind, for instance?"

Even if I hid my smile, she could see from my facial expressions that I was smiling. "I didn't mean that literally, I just meant she wasn't rude in her behavior."

She warned me not to rush to conclusions. "You don't know her well."

"Earning her goodwill is an undeserved goal, like trying to pour water into a leaky basket, what do I think of giving her a chance for her desires?"

"There will be no reaction, even she comes and tells me about her inclination towards your scent and her appetite for you as dinner."

A rapid exhale preceded my response. "Oh, that playful one, enjoying luring me into this hot pit, despite those clear signals, I won't let her empty desires open the door to her satisfaction, I want to leave this room."

"Tell me how, just how? the situation is unbearably terrifying."

"Give me the key only, and if something happens, I'll take responsibility, I promise you that."

"You're talking about a grave here, don't you realize?"

"Have I left enough room for anything other than my own concerns, hmm?"

"It was fitting for you to be here at this time and in this way, Lady Bela was just a means used solely to achieve this, you sought to protect yourself from something not your fault, but life had a different plan for you."

I paused, and she focused with me for a few moments before I added. "We don't always get what we want, we constantly wish, and all we receive is what is destined for us, remember that well."

When she sensed the perplexity and the prolonged silence, she approached me. "I'm not trying to pressure you, all I want is to see you well, with someone who deserves it." She continued when she noticed a positive movement in my head. "So, instead of leaving the room alone, be in the company of Lady Bela or Lady Daniela."

"See you later, then."

As those words escaped my lips, she locked eyes with me, casting a quick glance towards the door before leaving, I touched the door with my hands, then glanced in other directions with a fleeting look, noticing an open room from which music emanated, I entered cautiously, finding myself in an atmosphere of elegance and luxury, Daniela's perfume filled the air, and everything was neatly organized and strikingly opulent.

I opened my eyes carefully to all directions and realized it was the daughter's room, amidst my emotions, I noticed a figure appearing through the gap in the door, I approached cautiously, opening the door, but no one was there, I felt astonished, wondering if I had imagined things.

I cleared my throat and spoke softly but audibly. "Lady Daniela?" No one answered, I began to walk, stepping gently on the floor, in the midst of observing her room with my curious eyes, I reached her illuminated and warm bed, next to it was a heater and a sofa, and on the other side, a small round table with a shelf full of books.

I spotted a beautiful, vintage music box at the center of the shelf beside the books, I approached it, took it between my hands, and then turned its key three times with a slight smile on my lips.

As the box opened, a soft melody filled the air, suddenly, the wind intensified outside the window in a hysterical revolution, and lightning struck the dancing shadow on the strange moonlight symphony.

The music box abruptly stopped playing, and I felt the cold creeping under my clothes, my body shivered to the rhythm of a whisper I clearly heard behind me.

"Leave it."

I moved quickly when I felt a scratch on my neck, causing the box to fall to the ground, as I turned around, I faced Daniela, standing inches away from me, looking with vacant eyes, as if devoid of any soul.

A sense of dread overcame me, I grabbed the broken box, following her with trembling eyes.

"I apologize, I didn't mean to intrude into your personal matters."

She remained silent, listening to her hurried footsteps cracking the ground until she forcefully reached my side, she stood erect in front of me, not turning to look at me, but tightly clutching the remaining pieces of the box, I muttered softly.

"I'll restore it to its previous state, trust me."

Daniela responded coldly. "It won't be the same again."

She continued to stare at me steadily, her facial details remaining unchanged, not even a blink, I felt uneasy and straightened my posture as she lifted her gaze to look at me, revealing the warm details of her face up close.

"Could it be real? what is this true beauty? the enchantment of your beauty surpasses words, do you get angry for a simple reason? and can you forgive this heart entangled with the beauty of your eyes?"

I placed the broken box in her closet, ignored by her preoccupation, when I sensed the oddity, she blinked, bringing her back to reality.

"You're extremely foolish, do you think I will forgive you just because you complimented my beauty?"

"I told you I didn't mean that."

I reacted with serene composure, and outside the window, I observed the weather, while Daniela scrutinized my body language.

"The days of winter will pass quickly."

I didn't respond, and then she asked again. "Would you like to share some food with me?"

I turned to her, feeling uneasy as I saw her silently observing me with an unsettling and unpleasant scrutiny, her looks were suspicious, pulling me out of the trance I had been in moments ago.

I caught a glimpse from her, then she playfully moved her head closer, and a faint smile adorned her face. "Come on, downstairs!"

She took my hands, and we descended to where the table was filled with a variety of delicious foods, my trust in her was indeed justified, I was hungry, having only eaten a few pieces of meat in the previous dinner due to my argument with Cassandra, which led to a punishment, confining me to the room for hours.

She reached out and filled my plate with various items, cutting some pieces of meat and vegetables, when she finished, she took the empty plate in front of me and replaced it with the full one.

"Eat everything in it."

I complied with her request, starting to consume the meal, after a while, she placed a cup of juice beside my plate without uttering a word, her eyes signaled me to drink it.

She ignored the fact that my plate had plenty of food, and I was already eating, she extended her hand, holding a spoonful of her food, pushing it into my mouth.

Quietly, she continued her meal, leaving me to attempt to chew this amount of food.

Occasionally, she repeated this act until I forgot about my own plate that I was supposed to eat, as she instructed.

I contented myself with what she offered me through her hand.

I left the juice untouched after feeling satisfied.

I leaned back, sitting randomly, holding the cup in my hand, starting to drink from it.

Daniela also finished her meal, sipping her wine, she ordered wine for herself but didn't order any for me, as I contented myself with the juice she initially offered.

She was enjoying her meal, spreading happy murmurs and cheerful sounds around while savoring the drink.

All my attention focused on her, letting myself contemplate her pale face and her golden eyes watching me, I tried to mimic her facial expressions and lip movements, arching both upper and lower lips inward, showing my upper teeth, raising my eyebrows, and playing with the glass with my fingers.

Daniela noticed my actions, her facial expressions turned into amazement at my antics, and her smile gradually widened until I successfully imitated her completely.

"You're as sweet as candy, just like me."

"I consider this act of kindness as an apology for the recent incident you caused."

"Me? I don't recall a character like me doing anything to you."

I rolled my eyes in boredom. "When you sat on me and hurt my foot more than it was already hurting."

"Oh, about that.. may I sit on you, just for a few minutes?"

"Of course not, you're the lady of joy, let me just breathe in a little peaceful atmosphere."

"Personal space?" Daniela laughed with surprise and amusement. "Am I a gaseous body or something?"

"I just need some time to relax my body after that ordeal."

Daniela pointed with a smile, gesturing to my chest and the area above my knee. "Can I sit here?"

"But I prefer.."

She surprised me suddenly as her head forcefully leaned onto my chest, and her body settled over me after claiming the spot.

"Well, let's start improving the energy." She said with a joy-filled smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to get up.

Daniela smiled wildly. "I'm here to create a positive explosion in your life, now stop dwelling on space and steer clear of troubles."

I chuckled. "Are you serious? you've been mysterious and mischievous, and suddenly you decide to switch to 'positive energy' to make me feel like I'm not alone in this prison!"

"Perhaps because your life is surrounded by negativity, it seems like I'm here to change the atmosphere."

"Are you here to be the heroine in my life?"

Daniela winked. "Yes exactly, maybe I need that ability to overcome a series of bad decisions you've made."

"If you need the same minute to think before responding, that's not surprising."

She retorted sarcastically. "Wait, are you saying I'm not enough?"

"Of course not, you're more than enough, if adequacy was a cake, you'd be the delicious outer layer we want to savor!"

"If adequacy was a cake, you'd be the delicious outer layer we want to savor!" She mimicked me teasingly.

"Why does your way of speaking resemble those of.. oh, right, you're a lover of books, literature, and poetry, correct?"

"A lover of novels, especially romantic ones."

"That's evident in your personality despite your prickliness, so Lady Daniela.."

"No need for formality, you little rascal, you call us by our names informally when we're not around, don't think I don't know that!"

"Haha, don't take things too seriously, my sparkle."

"Here we are again with the compliments, I don't need a title!"

"Apologies, but it was a beautiful title."

"Beautiful? I consider it as if it were an official title, well, I'll punish you for that."

"How?"

Daniela gripped her sickle tightly, her face shifted to seriousness, and her eyes sparkled strangely, she approached my neck and said impatiently. "Little one, are you ready for a game of hide and seek?"

I hesitated. "What's this?"

Daniela laughed, smiled broadly, and raised her sickle towards me. "You must escape my shadow before it catches you."

"I wish I wasn't here."

The chair fell as Daniela stood up from above me, and I started to leave quickly, she chased enthusiastically with determined steps, the sound of footsteps faded with a moment of madness.

She whispered. "Will you be able to escape, or will I stick to you?"

I reconsidered Daniela's fading whispers, feeling surrounded by the encroaching ocean, where her footsteps retreated until another sound reached me.

"Dear, can I inspire your mind and make your focus narrow for a moment?"

"Yes, m'lady?"

"Just Bela, let's forget formalities, can you join me in the kitchen? I want you as a partner, I need assistance."

"Is this offer driven by a desire for help or for the companion with whom I'll spend my time?"

"Perhaps my answer lies in both directions, let's intertwine them, come now and follow me."

I followed her and spoke as we headed to our destination. "What exactly are we going to do?"

"Improve the organization of the place and arrange the glassware in its place, you know how much I care about details, get things done while I oversee the maids' work."

As she departed, I organized gardening supplies in the kitchen, I decided to move one of the glass containers to a new location, it was a natural step to tidy up the place, but while carrying the container, my hand slipped due to the spilled oil on the glass surface, my hand slid on the glass, and I heard the sharp sound of shattering, the beautiful glass container turned into shards.

"Damn!"

I exclaimed, in pain from the cut caused by the sharp opening in my hand.

"Things just got worse."

"What happened? why this sound?" A background voice said.

I cut a portion of the glass with a sharp tool, where each piece bleeds, filling the shattered glass with drops of blood.

"Everything is fine, Bela."

I quickly began cleaning the glass and blood before her return, then hid the glass in a small box.

"What's this mess?"

"A moment of negligence, but I'll take care of it." I redirected my gaze towards her.

"Why are you cleaning this so quickly?"

"Uh.."

"Do you need anything? tell me before I leave, as I'm busy with some unfinished business." Bela said, standing beside me.

"Well, I was wondering.."

She pushed her shoulder against mine. "Come on! time is passing, isn't it better to make the place shine before my mother returns?"

"Y/N!" Daniela called with a whimper.

I looked at the younger daughter in surprise, while Bela noticed my wounds at that moment, she sighed softly before turning to me and wrapping my hands with a bandage.

"Don't hide it again, why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was confused, as you hate mistakes."

"Let's say things are a little different with you, stay with my sister while I finish my work."

Bela disappeared into a swarm of flies, while Daniela stuck to me from behind.

"It's clear that Bela values you, she provides you with everything you need."

"What brings you here suddenly?"

"The smell of your blood drew me to you, extremely enticing, so.." She said, enjoying herself, removing the bandage from my hand to lick the blood, I felt her tongue move over the wound, probing and exploring deeply, emitting a sigh, she stopped after licking the blood enough.

"Raise your hand a little to reduce blood flow."

"That's not enough, I need to close the wound to stop the bleeding."

"You'll find antiseptic and ointment in the first aid kit in the bathroom, do you need me to accompany you?"

"I'll manage on my own."

Daniela smiled with feigned innocence, while I headed to the bathroom and washed my wounds after the glass incident, I took the first aid kit and went to the room where I used antiseptic and placed a bandage to cover the wounds, at that moment, I kept glancing repeatedly at the mirror in the corner, looking at my hands, and raised my eyes instinctively, feeling someone watching me.

As I lifted my gaze, I noticed the figure of a tall woman observing me intently, but she quickly moved to leave, while I was still processing what had just happened, it felt like she vanished quickly, as if a specter had left the room.

I continued to stare into space in astonishment, unable to ask any questions or find an explanation, I couldn't comprehend the situation or identify the mysterious person who watched me in an unusual way, and I couldn't distinguish whether it was real or imaginary.

"I'm back!"

The voice exclaimed, and I jolted when I felt a light touch on my back, I turned around to find Daniela.

"Were you here before?"

"No, I just arrived." She replied with an innocent smile.

I looked at her suspiciously, and when she noticed that, she didn't understand anything.

"Hey! I swear to you, I just arrived in the room."

"I saw a strange woman with no clear features."

"There's only my sisters here, and even my mother hasn't returned yet, maybe Bela or Cassandra are trying to tease you."

"Unlikely, Bela is busy completing her tasks, and your other sister.. I'm sure it's not her, the woman I saw was wearing all black and had an obscured face, like a black shadow."

"From your description, it seems like just an imagination from your tired mind, nothing more."

"Really? but I don't feel safe."

"Unfortunately, I have to leave."

The door opened at that moment, and Cassandra raised her gaze to her younger sister. "Are you still staying up with him?"

"He said he saw a ghost."

"Is that an excuse? haha, what a feeble excuse." Cassandra mocked.

"I wanted her to stay by my side." I said, holding Daniela's hand.

"Close the door and go to sleep! Daniela, you'll go to your own shelter." Cassandra responded, and Daniela showed her agreement.

My body aches, and fatigue weighs heavily on me, Cassandra smiles, casting her glances in my direction.

"Goodnight, Lady Cassandra."

She watches me, then leaves briskly, I remain completely alone with my thoughts, a faint frown breaking through as I whisper, my features are tinged with unsettling calmness, as if a fire rages within me, smoldering.

"Yes, close it well so the monster won't devour you." Cassandra's whisper is heard behind the door before she departs for good.

Midnight in the darkness of the room, amid my quiet breaths, she observes me closely, doing so for a long time, sharp golden yellow eyes and nothing else, wielding a sickle, manipulating it between her fingertips as she paces back and forth in the room.

The cover is lifted from my body as she approaches, her footsteps unheard, the dagger's blade grazes her jaw, passing to her cheek, she whispers like one without a soul, without a trace, and without a conscience.

"In the quiet hours of dusk, beyond the barrier of dreams, you'll find me near you like a wandering assassin, a descendant of humans blood coursing in my veins, etched between my palms, guarding my private pleasures."

Her eyes ignite in the darkness, her aura terrifying, the smile that carves its way onto her cheeks is more frightening and disturbing.

"My little innocent boy, how dare you address me with just 'Lady' with those sweet lips, this isn't acceptable at all."

Her expression suddenly changes, the blade withdrawing from me as she adopts a mocking tone.

"Don't you know I'm cursed and can be enraged to the point of ripping out your tongue?"

She snorts, then folds her arms behind her back, tilting her head slightly, pushing a muscle of her tongue against her cheek.

"I'll forgive you this time, my obedient one."

She leans in, placing her cold, pale nose on my cheek, then on my neck, she inhales my scent there, breathing deeply, as she slowly pulls away, she whispers beside my ear.

"Don't worry more than necessary, I won't harm you, I'll only cross my boundaries with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 476 6
F!Reader insert. You dont know where you are. You dont know where you are and you get caught by vampire fly whateverthefucks. And their three meter m...
9.1K 236 18
Being edited A maid Zena after being Lady Dimitrescu's pet for months is cast aside for a new pet little does Lady Dimitrescu know she could lose mor...
1.9K 212 7
His unassuming demeanor belies the extraordinary role he is destined to fulfill.
4.3K 259 7
Driven by an unwavering determination, Mother Miranda embarked on an arduous quest spanning years, consumed by her desire to resurrect her beloved da...