MONSTERS

By bellaauthor1

They are all monsters and she is an innocent angel trapped in their world. Being a human in a world dominated... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

717 32 16
By bellaauthor1

AUTHOR'S POV :

*******

Isla just started to recover from everything that happened last night and the incident outside is not what she needed right now.

Ava doesn't know what to say or how to help her.

Luckily they were not there from the beginning, isla just dropped the glass the moment she saw him and the next second he retracted himself from the human.

From the beginning isla didn't had a very good opinion on Damian because to her she is here and not with her parents because of him.

And the incident outside only made it worse, but does he care about all this ?? Nope.

All he wants is a mate who will be beside them till the end of eternity by hook or by crook.

Isla kept messing with her locket to ease her nervousness, a habit from her mother, her father would tease them by saying that whenever she does it.

"Are you okay?" Ava saw her uneasiness and asked her quietly.

Isla was deep in the thoughts and didn't hear her, Ava placed her hand on isla's to gain her attention.

Isla looked at her confusingly indicating she didn't heard Ava.

"I was asking if you were okay?" Ava repeated her question and isla just nodded her head assuring her that she is okay.

But she still kept messing with her locket Which gained Ava's interest and she started to look keenly at the locket.

The stone in the locket looks so different than any other Ava has seen in her life.

"Can I?" Ava forwarded her hand towards the locket and asked isla.

Isla looks confused for a moment thinking what she meant before nodding her head and released the locket from her hands.

Ava took the locket in her own hands and started to feel the locket, she can't understand what is so different with this locket.

She has been in this world for hundreds of years and being a powerfull royal she has access to any stone that is available in this world, yet she couldn't think of what the locket could have been made up of.

She started to look more carefully and inched more closer for better understanding of the locket.

The Color, design, shape, material, stone and feel everything seems unique about this locket.

"It's.....beautiful" it really is and Ava couldn't stop herself from saying that.

That bought a beautiful smile on isla's face, she couldn't agree more with Ava so she nodded her head.

"I dreamt of having this for as long as I remember, I don't know why but I always wanted this from my childhood itself" Isla told Ava while looking at the locket.

"The only good thing that happened to me for coming here is that I got this necklace, the moment my parents knew I had to leave them to come here, my mom gave me this."

There is a hint of accusation in her voice and Ava didn't need to ask her to know whom she is accusing, it's her sweeeet younger brother.

"Why" Ava asked still looking at the locket that is in her hand.

"It's a family heirloom and may be they knew there won't be another chance for them to give this to me, do you think they would have had a chance to give this to me?"

Ava understood that Isla is trying to indirectly ask if she will ever be able to meet her parents, And she don't know what to say.

What can she say that there may not be a chance for her to meet her parents because her mates are possesive enough to not let her meet her parents?

But Ava didn't have the heart to say that to the innocent human sitting infront of her with hope in her eyes.

"Give them some time once they knew they won't lose you and started getting along with you they will definitely take you to your parents".

Ava is not really lying but she didn't mention that it might take decades for them to get along with her.

But hearing her words bought a sense of happiness for Isla and her hope only increased.

"Generally humans wear these lockets to get out of trouble with supernaturals" Ava tried to distract Isla by changing her focus to the Locket.

"Really?" She never heard of anything like that and she is looking at Ava for further clarification.

The curious look of Isla made Ava to chuckle.

"Yes, but centuries back the humans stopped creating these inorder to not anger the supernaturals but still some humans have these from their ancestors"

Ava tried to tell as much as she can without going into unnecessary details.

Ava turned to look at Isla instead of the locket because she didn't hear anything from her.

To her surprise Isla had tears in her eyes and a heartbroken look on her face.

"What happened?" Ava asked and moved her hands to clear the tears on Isla's face.

"Do I have to remove this?" Isla asked referring to the locket.

"No, why would you think that" Ava asked genuinely curious to know why she would think like that.

"You just said that having this locket can make them angry" Even though she is crying but the way she said it made Ava smile.

"You really think that this locket can affect your mates, naive isla, your mates are not any ordinary beings, they are the rulers of this world". Ava said it with a proud look on her face.

This reminded isla that she often forget or to be more precise that she is failing to comprehend her mates powers and status.

Although it's true that this locket can help protect humans from supernaturals , but when it comes to the royal family it's nothing more than a shiny stone.

Ava once again took the locket into her hands to see on which supernaturals the locket's power may work on.

Ava tried to search for them but she couldn't find any powers that she expected.

After a few moments and using a lot of her powers she was able to know that the powers of this locket can help humans from vampires.

"This locket has the powers to protect humans from vampires, iam sure Theodore is not going to be happy learning this."

Amusement is dancing on Ava's words because she is really looking forward to see Theodore's reaction after knowing that his mate's locket can repel vampires.

Her words and amusement bought a small smile on Isla's lips.

All this talk made Isla forget that tonight she has to get mated with her mates.

After talking for a few more moments Ava made Isla drink another red potion and told her to get rest and left the palace.

Ava made sure to instruct everything necessary to the servants regarding the mating ceremony.

She instructed at what time they had to wake Isla and everything that need to be done before the mating process.

As instructed by Ava the servants woke Isla in the evening to get her ready for the night.

Isla is dressed in a simple lavender colored royal gown, the dress screams elegance and royalty at the same time.

She is sitting infront of a mirror while the servants are getting her ready.

One of them is setting her beautiful curly hair to flow freely while the others are adding simple jewellery to her look.

All this time isla is looking at herself in the mirror, the nervousness is starting to effect her.

The brothers on the other hand also started to get ready for today's night.

Damian also came back after his short escape in the afternoon, but he still got a few lectures after coming back.

Today their mate will be completely bonded to them, and will become their mate forever.

******

Sorry for the delay my dear readers🚶🏻‍♀️.

This is more of a short filler chapter before the big update.

Iam reminding you guys again that this is a dark romance book, keep this in mind while moving forward with the book.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...
31.3K 986 43
Something so primal as a mating pull... Something so... strong; natural even... why him? why would the other half paired to my soul be so filled with...
14.7K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
1.2K 60 25
A happy girl living her life as if it was the last finds her mate who is controling and overprotective when he finds her. He forces her away from the...