Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... More

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 11

70 6 1
By priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

He was standing on the top of the mountain and his eyes were close his hair was flying in the wind. Wearing black jacket and jeans with a muffler

He was thinking about the moments angrily He was not able to understand. After all what has he said to her? After all, what should he do? But he had made a firm decision about what to do next.

He had given death to the person who had touched Noor and now he had come to the mountains. Something to comfort him and he knew it. What is going to happen today at 6:00 pm?

He didn't want to do this, but he was going to make the bet so that at least he could have what he wanted. While thinking all this he went to his car and drove to his destination

Other side

It was a secluded place with the building standing in front. This is building is seen none other than a haunted building. There was darkness far and wide. The grass had also turned yellow and he was seeing this building standing from a distance. He used to come to this building often, but he don't know why today something strange had drawn him to this place.

The condition of this house is what it is today because of him. He knew it well but still he did not feel any regret after seeing this place.

He often heard from people that there was a ghost in this house. This is haunted house. But he knew,There is nothing like that here, After all, it was he himself who made this house haunted.

He started walking inside. When he looked in front, this house was a complete silent and disgust from inside.
But don't know why even after looking so dirty, he always felt good in this house.

He took a good look at the entire hall and started walking towards the stairs
As he was walking, he heard a strange sound. It was coming from inside the stairs But he himself was not feeling scared after listening to the scary voice but was feeling happy.

As he was walking on stairs, memories were pulling him closer and he was feeling a little nervous in his heart. Don't know why he was feeling so bad today...even he used to come their once in 4 months..But today there was something strange that he was feeling.

Quickly he saw the room in which he wanted to go. He opened the door and started looking at the room. This room was also completely burnt but It seemed as if this room is still as blooming as before, it is as beautiful as before.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes when he sat on the bed, some memories from past start haunting him He still remembers that this room belonged to his son and how his son often played in his room. How he used to bring him to his room and want to play with his dad but he always scolded his son. He never appreciated him, he never loved his son but now he wanted his son, he want him near but now it is not possible....because his son is no more in this world...

His wife often told him that it was because of her son that he this house seems as home It seems that if they do not have a son, this house will never flourish.

He felt as if his son's soul was still alive and roaming in his house. He sometimes found solace in coming to a this house as if he felt that one day his son's soul would definitely be seen in this house.

He got up from there and took one last look at the room and got ready to leave the house. As soon as he came to the stairs he heard the sound of something falling from above and he ran upstairs and saw that a vase had fallen. He took the vase from ground and when he was turning he saw something which make him scared as hell

He saw a paper there and there was something written on that

*We will meet soon dad*

He throw the letter on ground and started running quickly his hair stuck between the stair and his head come contact with ground which is pure wood, blood start coming from his head.He controlled himself with great difficulty and quickly stood up and started running again when he came out of the gate, he took a deep breath with so much energy he turned toward the buildings and what he saw next will make him to shook his hand.

There was a person who had putted his both hands on window and looking straight in the another man's eyes

It is sure that he is not a human being Because his eyes were completely white and he was looking at the man with a scary smile or we can say smirk..

It was seemed that he was his son and was calling him inside....in past 10 years he never saw something like this in his house he offen to come this house so many time but this is the first time whe he saw something like this he ran fast as he can and start the engine and drove his car from that house he never turned to see the person because he was damn scared...

He drove away from that place but there was someone who was looking at him far way, there was someone who want to kill him, his eyes were red and looking he'll dangerous and a scary smile appear on his face as he know that he will come again and that time will be the end of that man's life...

Noor pov--

I wanted to tell Suneha everything but I didn't because when she told me my own thing, I felt that yes, I still need more patience That's why I didn't tell her anything and moved from there because I wanted to leave everything on Allah as I believe that he'll do everything best

I felt so bad when I heard Faris talking with ahaan...I never knew that he already loved someone and that I why he is behaving like this withe but still why??? What's fault of mine in this all.

I was not able to understand What should I do? Even today in the evening, when I talked to Phuppo, she asked me why I refused to get engaged with faris, but I didn't tell her anything. She wanted me to still be her daughter in law but I can't now because I know his son will never love me and I can never be happy with such person

I was lost in my thought when I heard a knock on my window...I looked at my watch which is showing me it's 4:00 pm.. I thought that this is wind so I turned but after few seconds I feel that there is someone who is standing behind me and when I turned I became pale this is none other than bp but what he is doing here..

My mind was processing his presence when he put handkerchief on my face and in minutes I lost my all senses...

After 2 hours

I slowly opened my eyes my head was paining like hell...I saw a room this room is huge than mine there is a lot of things putted in it....I processed that how I came there and suddenly I remember the last encounter of mine with bp

Is he take me with him? But why? I told him earlier that I want some time, then why he want to do everything fast....

A sudden opening of door broke my chain of thought and I saw the same man who is wearing a black kurta and white pant his perfect hazel green eyes are looking beautiful in this combination...it is difficult for me to remove my eyes from him

"Why are you staring me like this??" Bp said with a smirk

"I'm not looking at you," I said to turn my gaze from him to another thing I felt embarassing in front of him that how I was literally gazing him...

"You can look me whenever you want however you want because I'm whole yours and now I'm going to make this in right way so that there is no way for you to move your face from me to another one" he said to me with a safe distance

"Bhai there are clothes for bhabhi" a man said while entering in room but he neither saw me, perhaps he is afraid of his boss...he was also wearing kurta..red kurta with white pant and I must say that he is more cheerful than his brother...because of his face I assume this

"Hmm....you get out now" bp said with harsh tone....why he always like this...can't he talk with some politeness but when he talk to me there is something which attract me, his letter also make me special the way he gave me respect, he is not like Faris who always scold he is like a beautiful prince charming whom every girl want to be her life partner

"Here is your dress, be ready in 25 minutes you are going to be mine...and you can take your time after our marriage but I want to take you in my nikkah" he Said and I feel butterflies in my stomach and at the same time I fell sad that I didn't told my family about this but he is also giving me time

I know he is not like another mam who use girls for their pleasure that's why I'm not feeling frightened in front of him but I want my family there for my marriage of if is written in my destiny that I would marry to this man

He left the room and I started crying in front of my allah...

"Mujhe nahi pata mere saath ye sab kyu ho rhah hai par Maine har kaam me aapki permission maangi hai or aaj bhi aap hi se puch rhai hu kya y sab shai hai ? Kya mera is ladke se shadi karna shai hai? Beshak aapne farmaya hai ke jab do logo ko mohobbat ho to vo nikah karle, par mujeh nahi pata ki ye mere liye aapko Marzi se ho Raha hai ya nahi please mujhe rasta dikhayen allah ji, mujhe bataye ke mere liye kya sahi h ya kya nahi" I said rubbed my tears and something I saw after this which makes my eyes widened....and my lips turned into smile and I know now what I have to do.....

(Beshak jab ham apni pareshaniya allah ko batatey hai to allah un mushkilo ko hamare liye assaan kar deta hai or jab ham allah se pure Dil se koi fariyaad kartey hai to allah bhi hame jawab dete hai....allah pareshaniya use hi deta hai jisse vo muhabbat kartey hai or jab ham un pareshaniyo me allah par yakeen rakhtey hai to beshak allah hamse bohot khush hotey hai or hamare liye bhot sari nekiya likh dete hai...jaroori nahi ke Jo cheej ham maang rhae he vo hamare liye achi ho magar jab ham us cheej ko allah ke saamne rakhtey hai to allah us hame ataa kar dete hai magar agar vo hamare naseeb me sahi nahi hoti to allah hame usse bhi behtareen dete hai bas hame allah par yakeen or sabr karna hota hai )
By your author❤️

That's all for today tell me what do you think, is noor ready for the marriage? Or who is the person in that house and that house is really haunted? Is his son is really alived? But who are they??
Is Faris character really so bad??

Read the next chapter for all your questions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 42 13
After Shaun came to visit Vivienne, Jack became more pressured and threatened by his presence and any other presence made before Vivienne. Nick is in...
10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
1.6M 70.7K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...