MI AMOR

By REDCORAL1111

" it was your decision to walk On the dark not mine I will break you then make you mine " More

CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 / FISHY
CHAPTER 3 / MAKE - OUT
CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??
CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?
CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP
CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY
CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?
CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY
CHAPTER 10 / PHYSICAL CONTACT
CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK
CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME
CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED πŸ’‹
CHAPTER 16/ BABY IM JEALOUS
CHAPTER 17 / BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 18 / OUCH
CHAPTER 19 / COMPETITOR
CHAPTER 20 / LONG DRIVE

CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)

64 5 7
By REDCORAL1111

Jk pov

" t- tell me something" she turn off the stove and pour me a cup.

" tell you what ?" I leave her for a minute.

" as long as I remember you behaved rudely to me at first but now you become soft . I-is it because now you know I am not a g-gold digger?" She asked the question which I wanted to avoid at any cost.

" y/n " I cupped her face. " I was betrayed once by a woman and I hated the fact that I am falling in love again. I was hating myself that a person like me doesn't have a right to fall in love. Once you caught my eye I just wanted to run away from it . Whatever I said to yeji it wasn't true. In my mind I knew you were innocent.  It was my ego who was saying all of this behalf of me " she shed a tear and my heart clenched . I quickly wipe it off  and hug her .

" y/n trust me I'm not lying " I caress her head . Soothing her from the pain I caused her.

" I'm sorry it just you started to behave soft towards me so I thought you were pitying on me because of my family background " its my fault to confuse her towards her own feelings.  I'm such as asshole.

" I'm so sorry I should've approached you earlier right ?" She pull away from my embrace. She shook her head.

" its okay " i peck her lips . For diverting her attention i introduce a new topic .

" I'm a bit hungry ,  lemme order something . Do you like pizza?"

" I love it " she eyes sparkled.

" okay then !! " I take out my phone and showed her the menu but she says she doesn't have much idea about pizza so I order by my liking . Hope she will like my taste.

I sip my tea and give her pineapple juice to drink . " if you were over eighteen we would've been enjoying red wine on our hands right now  "

She laughed.  " Its not true. Alcohol is bad . I won't drink it. "

I nodded " yes it is but alcohol is a stress reliever too "

" don't tell me you're alcoholic " she moved away but I held her in place .

" no worries your man is not alcoholic.  My dad will kick me out from the window . If he ever knows that I'm drinking carelessly.  " She scoffed

" ah yeah !! I've seen everything that day how much you obeyed him " she still holding grudges against me.
I exhale

"Forgive me.!! I have already apologized for my actions y/niee" she nodded but still has some hesitation .

Soon I received a call from an unknown number . I pick up the call. 

" hello" and that call is from the delivery boy . Our pizza and other things are here.

" I've already done the payment, would you please pick up our delivery til I clear the table " I requested her and she replied okay. 

I clear the table . Y/n came to me with two large boxes of pizzas , one medium box of white sauce pasta , chocolate cupcakes and some cold drinks .

" I'm so sorry , were they too heavy ?"

" not at all " she smiled

" do you mind watching a series with me ?" I connected my phone with my tv .

" why not professor " it seems to a bit awkward to hear professor From her mouth .

" y/n !! You can call me jungkook " I requested her wanting her to address me as hers.

" and why is that?" I frowned

" girls In relationship call their partner with cute names. Why don't you call me one ??" My mouth already formed in pout .

" do you want me to give you one??" Her gaze met mine .

" yes " I affirms.

" how about bunny ??" She smiled teasingly. 

" are you for real? Out of all nice names you have to select bunny ?? Do I look like bunny ?? Come on y/n " I played the movie .

" Mr grumpy?" I snorted

" just call me jungkook " she giggled. Y/n come forth and sit on my lap. I was freeze on my spot because we only kissed and nothing else .

" lemme know if I'm too heavy ??" She's still feeling insecure . I hold her by her waist to keep her on place .

" everyday I wake up at 4 and do weight lifting and a lot of exercising . I'm not weak and you're not heavy so stop saying that , okay ?" She nodded

" I need words y/n ?"

" yes , jun-jun- kook " she blushed after announcing my name and this put a smile on my face .

" Alright, you will get use to it " I peck her cheek . She smiled and lean her body to put her head oh my chest . I open the food boxes and serve her on a plate . She take it and we start eating it . Both were cuddling on a sofa while movie is playing on the background. I love the existence of my daughter so damn much but right now I'm happy that she's not here to disturb our precious moment . Her bare thighs were coming in contact with my private part . I cursed loud and she jumped on my lap making me groan .

"W-What happened?"

" n-nothing darling it just the scene " she look at the scene and then me. 

" you don't like romantic scenes?"

" thats not true ?"

" then why did you cursed ?" She's stuck on this topic so I took her jaw and kissed her passionately.

" let's not ruin our precious time " she agreed and I sighed in relief . Whatever people says but I ain't gonna talk about sex to her.

I gulped and start focusing on the movie . We enjoyed with a bit of skinship . I maintained my distance from her . I don't want her hormones to get the best of her . Same goes with me . I tried my best to Stay sane .

I dropped y/n into her house and stayed until her mom returns .

.......

Y/n pov

As soon as I comeback to my room I plopped my on the bed . I breathe out and giggled unwillingly . I didn't know is it love or attraction ? But one thing I know for sure that I chose this path now I will walk and see what will happen after that. I wanted to explore fire now if my luck will save me then we'll and good otherwise I ready to burn .

I willing to tell Nancy everything but the dead we made days ago make me step back . I don't wanna be part of her victory even though I'm the winner.  Still a little bit doubt is left on me . Is he really into me ? I mean I'm not even beautiful as her daughter. I'm the ugliest and fattest girl in our group. I never received a proposal nor a praise from a boy while Nancy, rose, yeji their lockers are always filled with chocolates and lobe letters . Never in my life I receive any rose from a guy . If we talk about taehyung then it was crystal clear from the beginning that we are using each other and nothing more. I let him explore my body and he let me kiss him and cuddle him .  I did nothing wrong it's not like jungkook never had skinship with anyone. My lips lost the smile when I remember the conversation i had with mom minutes ago . Since jungkook's arrival we are getting more orders. An ordinary florist like my mom are Many in this city . Why the heck that guy wanted my mom's flowers ? It's not like we sell many varieties or our shop is too famous . The question is his sudden confession and interest on me is making my heart clenched for no reason. 

I sighed and takeout the journal which I bought from the stationary days ago. I love writing ✍️ yet I don't write daily. I don't wanna fill my journal with bad memories cause every year I want to enter with good memories . That's the reason why I have two journals . The one which is filled with good memories and the second one is filled with bad memories . I take out the bad one cause I'm not sure .

DEAR JOURNAL ,

I don't know the path I'm taking is good or bad . The pond water I'm willing to drink is pure or dirty . The mysterious prince who is feared by many took a step towards me . His eyes filled passion leaving no trace of softness inside him yet I feel so good with him . I'm like a broken poor butterfly who has no will to fly cause I don't have wings . Wings are only for the butterflies who are colorful not a ugly broken like me . His scent which makes me dizzy all the time and makes my wings shiver why I'm willing to inhale it . Why i just don't hold my breath and walk awaySure I did a mistake by accepting the flower he offered me . The flower was colorful. It was the only color which I have seen in my entire sixteen Years life. The mysterious price who cut off my wings are willing to give me new wings . This thing makes me bleed internally. That prince has no idea what he is doing to my poor heart .  First he make me bleed now he is putting ointment on my wound . Why hurt me into the first place then ? What was my fault to feel this way ? This behavior of his is confusing Me . He better not feeding me the bread which he is holding for needy like me . I will never accept the help which Is done by the name of love .

After writing it I close the journal and hide it on the respective place . I don't want mom to understand anything if she even finds it . Jeon jungkook you are the lock or key to my happiness. You are writing my destiny with your pen and I'm helpless here . Hope you are not pitying on my situation .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 346 14
[-Short Story-] . When two people who just know how to bicker at each other and can't spend more than thirty minutes with each are to go on a seven d...
10.5K 363 32
He moaned loudly and begged. -I need help. I need your help. I need your attention and care, I need your soft hands caressing my head. I need your s...
69.9K 4.7K 48
❝Why did you let her go?❞ Jimin questioned being straightforward. ❝I let her go since she was my love... had she been my stubbornness then she would...
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...