Music is my Muse (Reader x Ha...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Music is a very powerful force. It can be used to lift others spirits or to be used to drag them down. The so... More

Reader's Bio
Overture
Radio & Music Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On

Welcome to Heaven

3K 81 28
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Vaggie and Charlie can be seen in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Vaggie sits on the bed, looking troubled because Charlie is overpacking a lot of things to the point she has a closet-sized suitcase, a guitar case, two extra large suitcase luggage, and a small handbag.

Charlie: Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

Charlie stands up and paces around the room a bit.

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand in hers.

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Vaggie: *sighs* Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek. The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion.

Angel Dust: Ngh, fuck.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see him.

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!

While Angel was explaining this, he pulls his hands back to straightened his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapsed on the couch to rest or sleep for the night. Y/n then walks in through the door and look like a complete mess with his hair all frizzy and his clothes a little messed up.

Niffty: You look messy too! What happened?

Y/n: Hours. That woman went on for literally hours! UGH! I just need some nice peace and quiet right now.

Y/n slumps down next to Angel as the two just need some rest right now. Charlie and Vaggie came into the room with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase with all of a sudden, the wall explodes, freaking Angel and Y/n out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again and Y/n well, he just wanted some sleep.

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

Y/n: And who the fuck is the one responsible! I'll rip your fucking face off!

A female outline, revealed to be Cherri Bomb, appears from the red smoke in the now-destroyed hole on the wall, holding a bomb in her hands.

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes? *laughs*

Angel Dust heard the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!

Y/n:*groans in annoyance* Ugh, not her.

Cherri jumps into the room.

Cherri Bomb: Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

Cherri sees Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

Cherri Bomb: Here, hold this.

Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

Charlie: Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it.

Vaggie: Nope, gimme that.

Vaggie throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely'.

Angel Dust: I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch, but Cherri catches and pulls him up.

Cherri Bomb: You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—

Y/n: Reason to go bat shit crazy?

Cherri Bomb:*gasps* Y/n! Long time no see! How's it been Music Man!

Y/n: I was fine, till you show your crazy ass.

Cherri Bomb: Still butt hurt I blew up one of your studios?

Y/n: You know it took me months to fix. You're lucky nobody got hurt and the damage wasn't too bad.

Angel Dust: Wait, you two know each other?

Y/n: I know everyone. But ya, I know bomb voyage over here. She blew up a studio of mine as a joke.

Cherri Bomb: I was bored and wanted to entertain myself. Is it wrong for a girl to have some fun.

Y/n: If it's you then yes.

Cherri Bomb: You know you like me.

Y/n: No.

Charlie: Hi! *shakes Cherri's hand* Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around.

Cherri Bomb: *snorts* Wonder why.

Charlie: Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun.

Cherri Bomb: W-w-wait, they?

Charlie waves over to Husk and Niffty. Husk doesn't seem to care much, but Niffty was shaking so fast that shaking rattling sounds can be heard from her body.

Charlie: Yeah! Hi, everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!

Cherri mistook Charlie's suggestion and tries to make her understand.

Cherri Bomb: Wait, I'm only here for Ange—

Charlie hands Cherri Bomb a large stack of money, and Cherri instantly made her decision since she's getting paid with a watt of cash.

Cherri Bomb: —Ooh! Never mind, Let's GO!

Charlie: Make sure they have the best time tonight! Anyway, the portal to heaven should be opening right about...

Just as Charlie predicted, the portal to Heaven opens in the middle of the lounge.

Charlie:*screams with delight* Now!

Charlie grabs Vaggie with both arms and throws her into the portal, and as she steps a foot inside, she turns back to the guests and workers with Cherri Bomb, waving them goodbye for the day.

Charlie: Bye!!

Charlie enter the portal and vanishes on the spot just before Sir Pentious walks by with a drink in his mouth. He notices Cherri Bomb and spits out his drink in shock.

Sir Pentious: Well! If it isn't my arch-nemesis! Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?

Sir Pentious didn't notice one of Charlie's discarded luggage in his way and ends up tripping over while Cherri Bomb doesn't seem to mind about him.

Cherri Bomb: Apparently, I'm going out with Angel and I gotta drag your sorry asses along.

Cherri Bomb takes out a piece of gum and starts chewing. Sir Pentious heard her well, and was flustered by Cherri's suggestion. He immediately got over to her and seemed nervous while Cherri faces him and blows a bubble.

Sir Pentious: Oh, oh, you and me are going out for fun? I... I didn't think this would ever happen. *panicked* What-What do I do? What do I wear?

Sir Pentious grabs Cherri's shoulder for suggestion, but she didn't like Sir Pentious touching her and grabs his claw to the point it seemed like she's crushing it.

Cherri Bomb: Don't fuckin' touch me, ya munted dickhead.

And with that, Cherri leaves behind the flustering Sir Pentious who was blushing red after Cherri touched his hand. Y/n looks at the scene confused between until he puts two and two together.

Y/n: Oh shi-!

It cuts right into the golden gates of Heaven where Charlie and Vaggie are shown to be outside as the portal closes behind them.

Charlie: Vaggie, look at this place! It's so clean! Isn't that amazing?

Vaggie: *sarcastically* Yup, super cool. Heaven. Wow.

Charlie and Vaggie approached the front desk where St. Peter pops up from behind his desk.

St. Peter: Hiya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name please?

Charlie: Oh! Uhm, uh, Charlie Morningstar!

Peter opens the book of reservations that were supposed to be a list of names they've cataloging for those who wish to enter heaven.

St. Peter: Charlie Morningstar, hmm, *mumbling names from list* I'm not seeing you on my list here, that's so odd.

Charlie: Uh, uhm, my dad got me this meeting, so maybe...

St. Peter: Oh, Dad! Okay!

Charlie: Try Lucifer... Morning... star?

Peter realized who Lucifer is and freaks out in shock.

St. Peter: Oh, fuck! *nervously* Yeah, hoooo, hehe. Yikes, am I right? Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost.

Peter nervously flies down from the desk to Charlie and Vaggie. Vaggie was unamused of Peter, crossing her arms in disappointment.

Vaggie: Oh, here we go.

Charlie: No, uh... we're, we're here for a meeting.

Just then, high above the three of them, Sera and Emily suddenly appear in their angelic forms before turning into their humanoid forms as they land in front of Charlie and Vaggie.

Sera: Saint Peter. we can take it from here. Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here.

The angel, Emily, was super-excited to see outsiders from Heaven that she squeals and comes forward to greet them.

Emily: *squeals* Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Emmy, E, whatever you want, I go by whatever. *giggles* Welcome to Heaven!

Peter flies overhead to get the gates open and starts to sing. The gates open to reveal to Charlie and the unamused Vaggie the world of Heaven, a beautiful, clean paradise that is the complete opposite of Hell. Even the Angels looked completely different than the demons.

St. Peter: Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say onto thee...🎵 Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! 🎵

St. Peter: 🎵 Where the virtuous reside, 24/7, oh oh! 🎵

🎵 People are happy that they died, cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife. It's the perfect afterlife! Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! 🎵

St. Peter flies amongst many advertisements in Heaven.

🎵 Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven, oh! 🎵

🎵 Please keep your brimstone off the floor, we've got the best and brightest, the politest of the lot. 🎵

St. Peter poses with lots of other angels.

🎵 And ev-ery-one is hot! 🎵

Emily: 🎵 Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down! 🎵

Sera: 🎵 Of course it is just temporary, I'm sorry you can't stay. 🎵

Emily and St. Peter grabs hands and fly up together, before falling back down and posing with some other angels.

St. Peter and Emily: 🎵 Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven! 🎵

St. Peter: 🎵 Yeah! 🎵

Charlie, Vaggie and Emily runs hurriedly, unexpectedly passing Adam, who was drinking a soda, and Lute. They both immediately pause as they see Charlie and Vaggie.

Adam: Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?

Lute: What is she doing here? How did she even get up here?

Adam: Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now.

Adam goes to challenge Charlie and Vaggie, but Lute stops him.

Lute: Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?

Adam: Better than waiting for the fucking extermination!

Lute immediately grabs Adam by his collar and pulls him to shush him harshly because of their plans.

Lute: SHHH. sir, what was the Seraphim's one rule?

Adam: Uuughhh, "No one but the exorcists can know about the exterminations". I know fine. *slurps drink* Don't fucking shush me, bitch.

Just before they can settle this, Sera suddenly appears behind them both, teleporting them to an office-like building with just one sway of her wings. The light goes white on the screen before reappearing to show Adam and Lute being confronted by a stern Sera.

Sera: You should listen to your lieutenant, Adam.

Adam turns around and looks at Sera with shock.

Adam: Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that, jeez.

Lute: Your highness, forgive me, but what are the hell-spawn doing here?

Sera: Well, you failed to control the demons' unrest, and now Lucifer is involved, setting up an audience for his misguided daughter. I never would have agreed to your...*Adam slurps his soda drink* 'yearly activities' if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping Heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it.

Adam: What do you want from me? I'm just one guy.

Sera: I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. Are we clear?

Adam: Yeah. Got it.

Vaggie and Charlie are shown in their hotel room, Vaggie putting their big tons of luggage down as Charlie sits on the bed excitedly.

Charlie: Okay, I love Heaven! Vaggie, did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!

Vaggie: Those are just rainbow sprinkles.

Charlie: *stands up excitedly* Emily's going to take me to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft! You coming?

Vaggie: Uh, I need a break. But hug a koala for me.

Charlie: O.M.G! Can you imagine an actual koala? *squeals happily* see you later!

Charlie zips right out of the door, leaving Vaggie alone for herself. She lays on the bed and sighs, but there is a knock on the door a second later. She answers it, revealing Adam. barging right in to greet her.

Adam: Hey there Vag-asaurus!

Vaggie: Charlie will be back soon, you need to get out now.

Adam enters the room, Lute behind him

Adam: I'm not looking for the blonde, babe. I'm looking for you.

Vaggie: Why?

Adam: Maybe 'cuz you left the band; you tried for a solo career, or I guess it's more of a... duet!

Vaggie: I don't know what you're talking about.

Adam: Do you really think I wouldn't recognize one of my top girls just cuz you're out of uniform?

Vaggie immediately grows pale when she realized how Adam has never forgotten her. A flashback cuts to show a past Extermination. Exorcists came flying down with swords and spears as they hunt and kill every Demon Sinners they find. Screams can be heard as many demons were being massacred by the Angels. An Exorcist flies down and kills a demon, before taking her helmet off, revealing it to be Vaggie with a shorter hair.

Adam: You were on the front lines, I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you. It's why I named you after the best thing ever. Vaggie. (Vae-gi)

Vaggie: Actually, it's pronounced Vag-gie. (Va-gie)

Adam: Hmmmmm- no. Anyway, you sure fucked up, didn't you?

Cuts to a flashback of the Extermination. As Exorcists kills a demon, a sinner child was running away while being chased by a vicious Vaggie as an Exorcist. The child runs into an alleyway where he reaches to a dead end. He turns, and starts crying where he is prepared to meet his demise. However, Vaggie hesitates, seeing the innocent child right before her eyes crying in fear. She reconsidered her decision.

Vaggie:*whispering* Go, run. Now!

The sinner child flees from Vaggie right before Lute's shadow appears behind herr. Vaggie realizes she was spotted before Lute stabs her eye out. Vaggie screams in pain. Her eye falls before Lute steps on it. She steps on Vaggie.

Lute: Sinful filth like you has no place in heaven.

Lute brings up Vaggie's head and cuts her wings off. Vaggie pants as she watched Adam appear before her in a shadow silhouette before Lute throws her discarded wings away and sword before she and Adam leave.

It changes to show Vaggie stumbling down an alleyway, now with only one eye. She collapses against a dumpster, before Charlie, in the past, spots her. She puts a bandage over her missing eye, and Vaggie smiles. In return, Charlie smiles back.

Adam: To think someone as worthless as you landed Lilith's little hottie. 'Grats on that I guess.

Lute: Their love is vile and blasphemous.

Adam: Hot as fuck though.

Adam: But I wonder what your bitch would think if she found out you are actually one of us, hmmm?

Vaggie: What do you want?

Adam: Simple, you work for me again and at the hearing, you're gonna help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good.

Vaggie: Never!

Adam: Oh yeah, you know, that's totally cool. I guess I'll just tell little miss butterflies and rainbows that she's been fucking someone who's killed-- thousands of her people. I'm sure your relationship will be fine. See you in court!

Adam and Lute leaves the room. Vaggie was scared that her secret is going to be exposed to her girlfriend. Later on, Charlie and Vaggie now stand before the court of heaven.

Charlie: Oh no, not him again!

Adam: What up, baby? Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow, Karen.

Sera: We are gathered here today to determine where or not a soul in hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via means of this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?

Charlie: *sigh* Thank you, seraphim. *clears throat* Webster's dictionary defines redemption as—

Adam: Objection, lame and unoriginal.

Sera: Sustained. No further dictionary references please.

Charlie: Right, ok, uh, uh... uhhmmmm...

Adam: If you have actual evidence, then show it already.

Charlie: We have a patron right now who is making incredible progress!

Adam: Who?

Charlie: Angel Dust.

Adam: Oh yeah, the porn demon. He's totally worth being redeemed. *blows raspberry*

Charlie: Well, if you know so much, what do you think it takes to get into heaven?

Adam: Uhmm... w-well... Uhh...

Sera: Is everything ok, Adam?

Adam: Give me a fucking minute, ok?

Adam scrawls something down on a golden piece of paper, before teleporting it over to Vaggie.

Vaggie: *reading list* "Act selfless, don't steal, stick it to the man." Are you fucking serious?

Adam: Uh, yeah. Sure got me here, didn't it? *laughs nervously* Right, Sera?

Sera: He was the first human soul in heaven...

Charlie: Well, I bet Angel is doing all of those things right now!

Adam: Then let's fucking see it brah! *snaps fingers*

Charlie: Your honor, may I present; exhibit A.

It switches back the hell to a nightclub were Angel dust and co. are at

Cherri Bomb: Woo! Isn't this place the fucking best?

Husk: I'll admit, "Consent" is a good name for a sex club.

Sir Pentious: Niffty, dear, what are you doing?

Niffty: I'm sweeping! Ugh, look how icky it is in here!

Y/n: That's because we're at a club, Nif.

Niffty: Oh! I thought the hotel looked different! *giggles*

Sir Pentious: Ms. Bomb, I-I'd like to buy you a drink.

Cherri Bomb: Why? Didn't you say we're arch rivals?

Sir Pentious: Uhm... uhh... because I'm buying everyone a drink!

Crowd: Free drinks! I love alcohol!

Angel Dust: Good, I need a drink after today. You know, Val, he's into this waterboarding shit now, I don't know, it's a kink.

Cherri Bomb: Angel, enough with the Val talk. He already ruined your whole day, don't let him ruin your night too. Here, take one of these and you won't be worrying about nothing.

Husk: Here we go.

Cherri Bomb: Oh look! The drunk sobered up long enough to judge us.

Husk: I ain't the one trying to get into heaven. Look, you want to fuck up all your progress? Be my guest. I just... *sighs* I just thought you were better than that.

Y/n: Husk's right. If you really want to get out of this mess and get to the good shit, you're gonna have to start changing your ways.

Cherri Bomb: Thanks, Captain Buzzkills. Come on, Angie, let's get fucked up! It's been too long!

Angel Dust: I uhh... I don't know, it's been a long night and I don't need to go too wild.

Husk: *approvingly* Hmm.

Cherri Bomb: Come on, bitch. If you've really been working that hard, you deserve a little R and R, some THC, or maybe PCP with DMT. Aw, fuck it, let's see where the night takes us, huh?

Angel Dust: I.. I guess?

Sir Pentious slithers back into frame

Sir Pentious: Cherri, I bought you another shot. B-because I bought everyone another shot! Hooray! *chuckles*

Crowd: Yeah! Another drink! I love alcohol!

Angel Dust: *drinks shot* ah... Fuck it, let's do it.

Both Y/n and Husk just sigh.

Adam: Heavenly people, what more do you need to see? The porn star chose a night of debauchery. That's not a soul worthy of being in heaven!

Charlie: Uhm, objection! Are you really telling me you've never had a drink with friends after a hard day?

Adam: Uh, we don't have hard days? It's fucking Heaven, bitch. You seriously gonna sit there and pretend like this behavior is ok?

Charlie: *growls*

Adam: *to Vaggie, with malicious intent* What do you think?

Vaggie: I-I- I have to go the bathroom!

Charlie: What? Vaggie, can you hold it?! *frustrated groan* Angel will make good decisions, come on! We have to keep watching! Please?

Sera: *sighs* Yeah, I don't know.

Emily: Come on, let's give him a chance.

Sera: Very well, the court will allow it.

Charlie: Fuck, yes! I mean... heh... thank you.

Cherri Bomb: Round 12, motherfuckers! The heels are coming off!

Angel Dust: Ho ho yeah! Keep 'em coming! Come on, right here! Come right to daddy.

Sir Pentious: Oh, it's wonderful to have friends! *chuckles*

Niffty: Everything's spinny! *giggles*

Angel Dust: Alright, I think you're done, tiny.

Niffty: No! Gimme gimme gimme!

Cherri Bomb: Oh come on, bitch! She can handle a little more!

Angel Dust: She's like 10 pounds soaking wet and— oh shit, where'd she go?

Y/n: Uh Angel.

Guys at a table: Hey! Fuck!

Niffty: Dirty, dirty! Make it clean!

Angel Dust: Damn it, niffty. Sorry fellas, here, next one's on me. Niffty? Shit!

Niffty: Chlorine... Bleach...

Cherri Bomb: Angie, What the fuck you doin'? You're supposed to be relaxin', not playin' nanny!

Angel Dust: Look she ain't used to this scene, I-I just dont want her to end up in the gutter like I used to

Cherri Bomb: *scoff* WHATEVER, NERD, just catch up when you're done!

Niffty: *laughing*

Angel Dust: STOP!! You can't take tha- GOD, Niff, why you bein' such a mess?!

Niffty: I'm the mess...?*starts crying*

Angel Dust: Oh... shh shh Hey hey, Hey calm down. *Take deep breaths* It's fine. Shh.. Hey, you wanna play with the bat and the kitty?

Niffty:*stops crying* yeah...

Angel puts Niffty between Husk and Y/n while she giggles about it.

Husk: The fuck is this?

Angel Dust: She's wasted, just go with it.

Husk: Really? *Sees Niffty playing with his ears and wings* Ugh, get the...

Sir Pentious: Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to, uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?

Cherri: *snort* I'm sorry, why would we have sex?

Sir Pentious: Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here! *laughs briefly before being grabbed*

Crowd cheers, before dragging Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside

Sir Pentious: Wait! *screams*

Cherri: You know, we can do this fucking shit every fuckin' night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself.", you little bitch.

Husk: The hotel isn't a problem, it's—

Angel Dust: Valentino.

Y/n: Yeah, he's the problem.

Angel Dust: No, Valentino!

Y/n: Wait what?

They turn around to see Valentino at a large sofa-bench talking with some female demons

Valentino: Yeah, I'm here all the time, they know me. You're gorgeous, do you need a job? How many dicks can you suck? I could make you a star...

Angel Dust: Let's get the fuck out of here, okay? Wait... where's Niffty?

Valentino: Ok, yeah, bring me another drink or I'll fucking kill you.

Niffty is seen running towards Valentino

Niffty: Bad boy! *giggles*

Valentino: Yeah, a star. Porn star. Ok, yep, bring me another or I'll fucking kill you! I said I'll fucking kill you!

Angel Dust: Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!

Valentino: Holy shit, Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?

Angel Dust: Funny.

Valentino: Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?

Niffty bites at Valentino and Valentino yelps.

Niffty: I just want a taste.

Valentino: Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!

Angel Dust: Fuck off, Val.

Valentino: Excuse me?

Angel Dust: I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!

Valentino: Did you forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch.

Angel Dust: Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again, FUCK. OFF!!

Valentino raises his hand to smack Angel, but before he could, Y/n intervened and got a grip onto him.

Y/n: Hey Val, enjoying your night out?

Valentino: Oh fuck it's you!

Y/n lands a gut punch to Valentino, making him fall to his knees. And as he looks up, he gives him a bitch slap knocking him to the ground.

Y/n: Angel is with me. So that means that he's under my protection and my care. So if you to get to him, you go through me, and you really don't want to do that, do you Val?

Valentino:*groaning in pain* N-No. I don't.

Y/n:*smiles* Good little moth. Now finish your drink and get the fuck out.

As Y/n back away from him, Valentino looks at Angel with anger in his eyes.

Valentino: Enjoy the rest of your night, bitch, because I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow.

Cherri: Fuckin' dickhead...

Angel Dust: Thanks Y/n. I-I really appreciate it.

Y/n: Hey, I can't let anything happen Charlie's guest now can I? Besides fuck him. He's lucky I didn't do more.

Husk:*smacks Y/n's back* Way to go, kid.

As the group leave the area, Niffty tears off a part of Valentino's fur.

Valentino: Ow! What the fuck?!?

Niffty: For my collection! *chuckles* Wait up, guys!

Cherri: Did you just call these cunts your friends? Thought that was my job.

Angel Dust: There's room for everyone, and you know... you could come crash with us too.

Cherri: Ok, look, Angie, I'm glad this hotel shit is workin' out for you, but you know me, bitch, I'm doin' just fine! In fact, I'm gonna fuck the next guy I see! But if you need me, you know where to find me, yeah?

Sir Pentious: *panting* is Cherri still here?

Sir Pentious looks around and sees Cherri walks into the sex room with another demon

Sir Pentious:*sadden* Damnit!

Y/n:*bumps his shoulder* Eh, don't worry scales. There plenty of demon pussy to go around.

Sir Pentious:*sighs* I suppose.

Back in the angelic courthouse, they all see the actions that have happened.

Charlie: See! He did everything on your checklist! He was selfless, he stopped Niffty from stealing and he stuck it to that moth man!

Sera: And who is the one that helped him?

Charlie: Oh! That's Y/n. And despite the fact he's an overlord, he's actually really nice. A-And! Like you saw he protected Angel from his boss!

Adam: Uhhh... well, uh... then why aren't they here then? Hm?

Emily: Yeah, why isn't aren't they here?

Charlie: Wait... do none of you know what gets a soul into Heaven?

Sera: This questioning stops now. We know when a soul arrives, we know when they pass divine judgment, it is our job to ensure these souls are safe.

Emily: 🎵 But she was right, Sera 😁

🎵 She showed us a soul can improve 🎵

🎵 He saw the light, Sera 🎵

🎵 Checked all the boxes that you said would 🎵

🎵 Prove a person deserves a second chance 🎵

🎵 Now we turn our backs, no second glance? 🎵

Sera: 🎵 It's not as simple as you think 🎵

🎵 Not everything is spelled in ink 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 It's not fair, Sera 🎵

Vaggie: 🎵 Careful, Charlie, keep a cool head 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 No! Don't you care, Sera? 🎵

🎵 That just because someone is dead 🎵

🎵 It doesn't mean they can't resolve to change their ways 🎵

🎵 Turn the page 🎵

🎵 Escape infernal blaze 🎵

Sera: 🎵 I 'm sure you wish it could be so 🎵

🎵 But there's a lot that you don't know 🎵

Lute: 🎵 What are we even talkin' about? 🎵

🎵 Some crack-whore who fucked up already? 🎵

🎵 He blew his shot, like the cocks in his mouth 🎵

🎵 This discussion is senseless and petty 🎵

Lute and Adam: 🎵 There's no question to be posed 🎵

🎵 He's unholy, case closed 🎵

🎵 Did you forget that "Hell is forever"? 🎵

Adam: 🎵 A man only lives once 🎵

🎵 We'll see you in one month 🎵

🎵 Gotta say, I can't wait to 🎵

Sera: Adam..

Adam: 🎵 Come down and exterminate you! 🎵

Emily: Wait!

Adam: Shit!

Emily: 🎵 What are you saying? 🎵

🎵 Let me get this straight 🎵

🎵 You go down there and kill those poor souls? 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 You didn't know? 🎵

Adam: Whoops!

Lute: 🎵 Guess the cat's out of the bag 🎵

Adam: 🎵 What's the big deal? 🎵

Emily: 🎵 Sera, tell me that you didn't know 🎵

Sera: 🎵 I thought, since I'm older 🎵

🎵 It's my load to shoulder 🎵

Emily: No!

Sera: 🎵 You have to listen 🎵

🎵 It was such a hard decision 🎵

🎵 I wanted to save you, the anguish it takes to 🎵

🎵 Do what was required 🎵

Emily: 🎵 To think that I admired you 🎵

🎵 Well, I don't need your condescension 🎵

🎵 I'm not a child to protect 🎵

🎵 Was talk of virtue just pretension? 🎵

🎵 Was I too naïve to expect you 🎵

🎵 To heed the morals you're purveying? 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 That's what the fuck I've been saying! 🎵

Charlie and Emily: 🎵 If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie! 🎵

Sera: *spoken* Emily!

Charlie and Emily: 🎵 If angels can do whatever, and remain in the sky 🎵

🎵 The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say 🎵

🎵 When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 I was told not to trust in angels 🎵

Adam: 🎵 By her? 🎵

Lute: 🎵 Ha! She should know 🎵

Vaggie: 🎵 We should go 🎵

Charlie: 🎵 No! Don't you see? 🎵

🎵 We've come so close 🎵

🎵 Look at them fighting; they're at each other's throats 🎵

Adam: 🎵 Don't you act all high and mighty 🎵

🎵 Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar? 🎵

Vaggie: 🎵 Don't, Adam, please! 🎵

Adam: 🎵 What's the fuss? 🎵

🎵 Why hide the fact that you're an angel 🎵

🎵 Just like us? 🎵

Charlie falls to her knees in disbelief. She couldn't believe it, the girl she loved, the one she trusted, was an exorcist angel.

Sera:*inhales to keep composure* I'm sorry... but this court finds no evidence souls in Hell can be redeemed.

Adam: Oh, FUCK, YES!! I WIN!!! SUCK IT BITCHES. You better save the date cunts, 'cause we're coming to your hotel FIRST.

Adam snaps his fingers and a portal behind Charlie and Vaggie appears.

Charlie: What... NO!! You can't-

Vaggie: You... Mother fu-

Charlie and Vaggie scream as they are transported back to Hell through a portal.

Emily: Charlie!! Don't give up on this! I'll figure something out, I promise!

Sera: That was uncalled for, Adam.

Adam: Yeah, But did you see the looks on their fucking faces, it was.... d-d-*stammers* Sorry....

The court, Adam, and Lute then fly away, leaving only Emily and Sera.

Emily: Extermination? Of human souls!? Demon or not there is NO reason to be doing this.

Sera: They were uprising, Emily. It is my position as the head Seraphim to protect our people at all costs. And it's your position to keep them happy and joyful.

Emily: How can I bring joy when I now know we are bringing misery to thousands of innocent people?

Sera: Heaven needs us, Emily. Everyone looks to us... and we can't doubt ourself or worry about the fates of demons when we have our own souls to protect. Please.... if you start to question... you could end up like Lucifer. FALLEN. I couldn't bear to see you suffer that fate, so please, let me worry about this, ok?

Sera kisses Emily's forehead

Sera: I'm sorry.

Emily looks at Adam's rules gently as she worries about what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 422 11
An Outlaw from the 18th Century Dies and Goes to Hell, he begins to kill The Most Powerful and Ancient OverLords Hell had ever seen for money. Quickl...
19.8K 527 10
Growing up you took after your parents. You loved how they are the most feared and how they run everything. But you don't want to just "be" like them...
149K 4.1K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
30.1K 753 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?