she fixed me (Dylan x Harriso...

Od hshsadrielle23

Harrison moves to texas with his mother after the death of his father. He has a hard time adapting to the new... Více

chapter 1: Moving day
chapter 3: Embarrass

chapter 2: Eyeing on the new boy

2 0 0
Od hshsadrielle23

Dylan's POV

Classes were so boring today. The substitute made everything so agitating.

Everybody just sucked each others faces off and acted fake.

Being popular had it's pros and cons. I definitely didn't see why it was so important.

But the only reason I'm popular is because my bestfriend kenzie is head of the cheerleadering team.

I basically had no place. Obviously I was hit on by guys who were thirsty.

Definitely not worth my time. But they say LA is worse so I think I'll take my chances with this.

I was doing a math equation when a boy in a black hoodie came in the room.He handed his note and sits in the seat I front of me. He didn't look at anyone he just put his head down.

Kenzie nudges me.

" I see you eyeing the new boy."

She says with wiggling eyebrows. I can't lie he intrigued me.

I wanted to talk to him but what if he doesn't wanna? It would be the first time I got rejected.

I was so lost in thouthat that I forgot I was staring at him.

I didn't expect the boy to catch me. He nudges me with his finger and I snap out of it.

Hey, bell rang."

He says bluntly. I couldn't help but notice his eyes. They were so beautiful.

I get my stuff and dash towards him but I lost him in the hallway.

I sigh. Thirst boy Hayden comes over to me. I hate this boy, always tryingHey baby girl, wanna come to mine? A few of my peoples are coming through and kenzie too." He winks.

I cringed. If you couldn't already tell, this boy disgust me.

I wanted nothing more than to ignore his existence. He made sure that didn't happen.

"Hayden...... Go....... AWAY!" He jumps a little then he smirks.

Come on dylan, when you gonna let loose? You might be surprised." He winks again.

I roll my eyes and walk away.

I saw the boy in my next class. The only chair left was next to him so I sat down next to him.

He looks up at me slightly. I wave a little at him and he waves back.

Okay, so maybe he's okay withtalking. I said what the heck and taped him.

"Hey, I'm Dylan." I say nervously cause earlier he kinda caught me staring at him.

"Hi dylan, I'm Harrison." He didn't even look at me. Uninterested I guess.

This was gonna be a long day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
738K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
83.7K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...