chapter 3: Embarrass

Harrison's POV

This dylan girl was super nice to me and there I was being an asshole.

Maybe I should listen to my mom. Make new friends.

Class was over and now we had to go to lunch. The girl was popular and luckily I brought and extra pair of clothes.

She was with her friends in line and I didnt know how to approach her.

Ugh what are you saying Harrison? Just walk up to her damnit.

I hit my chest to hype myself up. The girls friends walked away.

She saw me and just starred at me. Then she waved and when I was about to say something to her.

Then some asshole comes up to me and shoves me.

"What the hell do you think your doing? Huh? You cant talk to her nerd."

I look at dylan and she shakes her head. He pushes me to the floor and people laugh at me.

He even stole my shoes and socks. Anxiety kicked into me.

I ran outside to the pouring rain. Bare foot and nothing but my shirt and jeans.I ran blocks down to my street. It was pouring raining.

Then I stopped and fell on my knees. I felt it was comforting to lay on the ground.

I layed out on my back and closed my eyes. It was the only peace I had ever gotten.

Dylan POV

I got so mad at hayden. When harrison
ran away I punched Hayden in the gut.

"That's what you get dickhead!" Mackenzie holds me back away from him.

"Dylan why are you defending him? You know good and well he was a nerd, that's just what happens."

I shove her away.

What if that was me Haydens
shoved? You'd just let him?"

She stayed silent.

maybe I need a new bestfriend." I ignored her yelling out to me.

I ran out just like Harrison but I was looking for him.

I had his shoes and stuff hayden had took.

I got soaked because of the rain. I found him acouple blocks from my house layed down in the middle of the street.

He was alive obviously I saw him moving.

"Harrison!"

He sat up and we made eye contact.