LW's Younger Sister

By BettyCheryl2007

Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester... More

Intro:
1 - Last Match With City
2 - Arsenal
3 - Nightclub
4 - Talk
5 - Insecure
6 - Sleepover
8 - Lioness!
9 - Lessi Finds Out
10 - My Whole Heart
11 - The Story That Was Never Told
12 - No One Compares To You
13 - Please Don't
14 - You Are Good Enough
15 - Why?
16 - Never Tire Of It.
17 - Spotted

7 - Call Up

412 5 1
By BettyCheryl2007

The song ends and all the girls clap

Next up is Leah and Kim

They sing a classic, Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

All the girls sing along with them, some dance

Alessia dances with Lila

Lotte: Less quit fratenising with the enemy.

Lila laughs

Lila: Calm down Lot. Its just a bit of fun.
Alessia: * whispers to Lila* You look beautiful. Your are an amazing singer baby.
Lila: * smiles and blushes* Thanks. But not better than Leah.
Alessia: * chuckles* No your way better than she is.
Lila: * rolls her eyes* Such a kiss arse.
Alessia: * offended and smiles* Uh! Excuse you. I'm being nice.
Lila: I was joking Lessi.
Alessia: Mhm sure.
Lila: * lowers her head, feeling bad she upset Alessia* Sorry.

Lia walks over

Lia: Oh no. Russo what have you done?
Alessia: Don't ask me. I'm a kiss arse apparently because I was being nice to my girlfriend.
Lila: It was a joke Lessi.

Alessia leaves and sits down on her sleeping bag

Lila: * feels guilty* I feel horrible.
Lia: Don't. You made a joke. It didn't land. Alessia was being a nice girlfriend. She needs to learn to take your jokes when they come along.
Lila: It can't be nice to be called a kiss arse though.
Lia: She's probably upset or something about something that isn't to do with you. Don't worry about it.
Lila: But how can I not?
Lia: I don't know. Just give her some space and then go talk to her.
Kim: Oi Lila. Your up. Grab your guitar. Let's hear something.
Lila: * smiles, rolls her eyes and looks at Leah* I hate you.
Leah: Wasn't me love. * gestures Alessia*
Lila: * blushes lightly and smiles*
Lia: Quit swooning. Go get that guitar, woman.
Lila: Alright.

Lila grabs her guitar

Lila: * kisses Alessias cheek*

Lila goes on stage

She decides to play on her guitar the song Stick Season by Noah Kohan

Lila starts singing

Lila: As you promised me that I was more than all the miles combined, you must have had yourself a change of heart like halfway through the drive, because your voice trailed off exactly as you passed my exit sign..... Kept on driving straight and left our future to the right, now I am stuck between my anger, and the blame that I can't face, and memories are something, even smoking weed does not replace.... And I am terrified of weather 'cause I see you when it rains... And doc told me to travel but there's COVID on the planes..... And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks And I..... Saw your mom, she forgot that I existed.... And it's, half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink alcohol..... 'Til my friends come home for Christmas..... And I'll, dream each night of some version of you....... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes...... And I'm split in half but that'll have to do....... So I thought that if I piled something good on all my bad, that I could cancel out the darkness I inherited from dad.... No and I'm no longer funny but I miss the way you laugh.... You once called me forever now you still can't call me back...... And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks.... And I...... saw your mom, she forgot that I existed.... And it's half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink..... Alcohol 'til my friends come home for Christmas, and I'll, dream each night of some version of you...... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes, and I'm split in half but that'll have to do...... Oh that'll have to do....... My other half was you...... I hope this pain's just passing through...... But I doubt it........ And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks..... And I...... Saw your mom, she forgot that I existed..... And it's half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink..... Alcohol 'til my friends come home for Christmas......... And I'll, dream each night of some version of you....... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes..... And I'm split in half but that'll have to do...... Have to do.........

She finishes the song and gets off stage

They all clap

Lia: * smiles* God what can't you do?
Lila: * laughs*

Lila sees Alessia is on her phone avoiding anyone in the room

Lila: I'll be back.
Lia: Have fun.

Lila goes to Alessia and sits on her lap (straddling her)

Alessia puts her phone down

Alessia: * grabs her waist and caresses her sides* Hey.
Lila: * wraps her arms around her neck and plays with her hair* Hi. You know I'm sorry about what I said. It was meant to be a joke.
Alessia: I know that now. Sorry I got in a strop.
Lila: Don't be. You didn't do anything wrong. I know something else is going on. What is it?
Alessia: Ella's mad at me.
Lila: What? Why?
Alessia: I don't know.
Lila: Show me the texts.

Alessia shows Lila her texts with Ella

Ella started ignoring her

Lila: Seems to me she's either really busy or she's on her period and is stressed out. Don't take it to heart, she loves you. She's just taking it out on you by accident.
Alessia: Really?
Lila: Really. Anyone and everyone with a brain would know Ella wouldn't do that on purpose, especially to you.
Alessia: * chuckles* "Anyone and everyone with a brain"?
Lila: * smiles* Shut up. I'm tryna cheer you up.
Alessia: Your so cute. Thank you for trying to cheer me up.
Lila: * moves closer to her and kisses her forehead*
Alessia: * hugs her*
Lila: * hugs back*
Alessia: * snuggles into the crook of her neck*

Cut to a few days later

They're at training, in the changing rooms

Lila is chatting to Lia

Jonas walks in after checking that they were all decent (dressed)

Jonas: Right girls, today we're going to be doing some light training, some shooting drills and then we'll get into a game. Be aware of your phones, keep them on you. I've been told today that Sarina Wiegman is going to be calling some of you up about joining the Lionesses this year. Good luck and I'll see you outside.

Jonas leaves

Lila: Shit. Sarina's doing call ups?
Lia: Looks like it.
Lila: God I'm nervous now.
Lia: * chuckles and pats her back* Don't be. You'll be fine.
Lila: * sighs heavily* Yeah.

They go outside

They do warm ups and drills and then get into a game

Most of the girls have had call ups (Beth, Leah, Jordan, Alessia, Lotte Wubben-Moy and so on)

They take a water break

Lila goes to Alessia just after her phone call with Sarina

Lila: Well? Are you in?
Alessia: * smiles* Yeah.
Lila: * smiles and hugs her*
Alessia: * hugs back*

Lilas phone goes off

Alessia: * breaks apart from her* Looks like your up.
Lila: * sighs heavily* Wish me luck.

Lila answers the phone and Alessia leaves to join Lotte Wubben-Moy and the others

Over the phone:

Sarina: Hello, is this Lila Williamson?
Lila: Yeah it is. Hi.
Sarina: Hi, this is Sarina Wiegman, but you probably already knew that.... I'm calling to ask if you'll join the Lionesses this year. I've seen how you play, both with Manchester City and now Arsenal, you are exceptional. I'd love to have you on the team.
Lila: I'd love nothing more than to be on the team.
Sarina: Great. I will email Leah for the both of you, about everything you need to know and send over your Lioness kit, I look forward to having you on the team.
Lila: Thank you Sarina, I look forward to playing under you and I look forward to playing with all the girls. See you soon.
Sarina: Your welcome. See you soon Lila.

Lila ends the call

Lila: * smiles widely*

Lilas checks her messages

She sees Chloe has text on the My City Girls 💙🤍⚽️🤗 Group Chat

Chlo😇⚽️: I got called up to play for the Lionesses!!!

G🤗💙: Me too! So excited 😊

Lils💙🎶: Uh.... So.... I gotta tell you something.

Chlo😇⚽️: Did you get in?

Lils💙🎶: 😔 Sadly not.

G🤗💙: No!!!! 🥺

Lils💙🎶: 🤥🤭😏 Jk I got in. 🤣🤣

Chlo😇⚽️: You got in!! Cheeky bitch, you had me for a minute!

Lils💙🎶: Worth it. 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry Chloooooo, love you, please don't kill me 😝☠️

Chlo😇⚽️: Your lucky I love you bestie x

Lils💙🎶: I can't wait to play with you two again. I'm so excited.

G🤗💙: I can't wait to play with you again. I hope we get put in a room together.

Chlo😇⚽️: Oh that would be chaos 😂😂😂😂

Lils💙🎶: Lmao 🤣🤣🤣 Your right Chlo, we'd be so loud, we'd annoy all the other girls, and we'd be in bed super late due us being chatter boxes.

G🤗💙: It's no fun otherwise so there's no harm done if we do end up rooming together.

Chlo😇⚽️: Have you told Less yet Lils?

Lils💙🎶: No. I haven't even told my Mum. You guys are the first people I've told even if it's over text.

G🤗💙: Well tell her. She deserves to know she's gonna be playing with her, hot, football star of a girlfriend 🤣🤣

Lils💙🎶: Quit hitting on me G!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chlo😇⚽️: God you two are worse than Keira and Luce.

Lils💙🎶: Oh you haven't seen me and Less love. She's all over me sometimes.

G🤗💙: Is someone complaining about getting attention? 🤨

Chlo😇⚽️: I think so G..... Hmm..... Who could it be? 🤔

Lils💙🎶: Oh shush both of you. And no I'm not complaining.... Its just something I'm not used too very much.

G🤗💙: 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry. Yeah we know that but Alessia loves you. She's allowed to be like that with you.

Lils💙🎶: I know I just... I find it hard because I feel like she knows I'm holding back because of the past y'know. She's always telling how amazing I am but I never say anything because I don't believe her. I want to but I don't.

Chlo😇⚽️: Give it time Lils. Soon you'll know how much we all love you and how amazing you are. I'm glad you told us.

Lils💙🎶: Me too. But not a word to Leah, she will bug me for it for the rest of the year, that goes mainly to you G, ik how much you and Le get on 🤣🤣🤣

G🤗💙: Yes boss. My lips are sealed 🤐🤣🤣🤣

Chlo😇⚽️: God what are we like eh? 😂😂😂

Lils💙🎶: Lol 🤣🤣

Lila turns her phone off and puts it away before joining the girls in their little circle playing passies and other games

Lila sits with Alessia and Lotte

Alessia: So? Are you in?
Lila: * sarcastic* No.... She told me I wasn't good enough yet.
Alessia: Are you serious?
Lila: * chuckles* Do you not get sarcasm?
Alessia: * smiles* I hate you.
Lila: * smiles* No you don't. I'm in. I'm on the Lionesses.
Alessia: I'm so happy for you.
Leah: Congrats sis.
Lila: Thanks.

They soon go home

Cut to a couple months later

It's time for a health check up before they actually begin training

Lilas very healthy and scored higher than most of the girls, including Leah

Lila: * laughs* I scored higher than my own sister.
Leah: * smiles and rolls her eyes* Of course you have a higher health score than me Lils. Your younger. And fucking fast and super strong.
Lila: Yeah but--
Chloe: Don't. Don't say it. Don't even think about it mate. Your stronger because of it.
Lila: Sorry.
Chloe: * side hugs her* It's ok Lils.
Lila: * hugs back* Where's Less?
Ella: Went out to get something. I don't know what though.
Millie: Probably setting up a date for you Lils. She's such a simp.
Lila: Oi!!! That's my girl your talking about.

Alessia walks in right as Lila says that

Alessia: What are you talking about?
Rachel: Just about how your a simp when it comes to Lila.

The girls laugh and Alessia gets embarrassed

Alessia: * mumbles* Whatever.

Alessia goes back outside

Lila: Way to go girls. Sorry. Love you.

Lila follows Alessia

Lila: Lessi wait.
Alessia: * sighs* Sorry.
Lila: Don't be. * hugs her*
Alessia: * hugs back*

They stay like that for a while

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 277 25
Just one shots with our favorite arsenal women 🥇Katie 🥇Beth 🥇Lia 🥇Steph 🥈Caitlin 🥈Viv
61.2K 2.1K 43
Kelsey Beattie, a 24-year-old professional footballer from Scotland, faces a significant crossroads in her career. As the football season draws to a...
8.4K 198 9
Amy is a sixteen year old who has an amazing football mind but aswell as that she is a fantastic player who's aspirations are to be apart of the Arse...
37K 978 18
Who knew signing to a new club would result in two contracts. When Leah Williamson comes to you with a no strings attached contract you can't help bu...