7 - Call Up

The song ends and all the girls clap

Next up is Leah and Kim

They sing a classic, Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

All the girls sing along with them, some dance

Alessia dances with Lila

Lotte: Less quit fratenising with the enemy.

Lila laughs

Lila: Calm down Lot. Its just a bit of fun.
Alessia: * whispers to Lila* You look beautiful. Your are an amazing singer baby.
Lila: * smiles and blushes* Thanks. But not better than Leah.
Alessia: * chuckles* No your way better than she is.
Lila: * rolls her eyes* Such a kiss arse.
Alessia: * offended and smiles* Uh! Excuse you. I'm being nice.
Lila: I was joking Lessi.
Alessia: Mhm sure.
Lila: * lowers her head, feeling bad she upset Alessia* Sorry.

Lia walks over

Lia: Oh no. Russo what have you done?
Alessia: Don't ask me. I'm a kiss arse apparently because I was being nice to my girlfriend.
Lila: It was a joke Lessi.

Alessia leaves and sits down on her sleeping bag

Lila: * feels guilty* I feel horrible.
Lia: Don't. You made a joke. It didn't land. Alessia was being a nice girlfriend. She needs to learn to take your jokes when they come along.
Lila: It can't be nice to be called a kiss arse though.
Lia: She's probably upset or something about something that isn't to do with you. Don't worry about it.
Lila: But how can I not?
Lia: I don't know. Just give her some space and then go talk to her.
Kim: Oi Lila. Your up. Grab your guitar. Let's hear something.
Lila: * smiles, rolls her eyes and looks at Leah* I hate you.
Leah: Wasn't me love. * gestures Alessia*
Lila: * blushes lightly and smiles*
Lia: Quit swooning. Go get that guitar, woman.
Lila: Alright.

Lila grabs her guitar

Lila: * kisses Alessias cheek*

Lila goes on stage

She decides to play on her guitar the song Stick Season by Noah Kohan

Lila starts singing

Lila: As you promised me that I was more than all the miles combined, you must have had yourself a change of heart like halfway through the drive, because your voice trailed off exactly as you passed my exit sign..... Kept on driving straight and left our future to the right, now I am stuck between my anger, and the blame that I can't face, and memories are something, even smoking weed does not replace.... And I am terrified of weather 'cause I see you when it rains... And doc told me to travel but there's COVID on the planes..... And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks And I..... Saw your mom, she forgot that I existed.... And it's, half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink alcohol..... 'Til my friends come home for Christmas..... And I'll, dream each night of some version of you....... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes...... And I'm split in half but that'll have to do....... So I thought that if I piled something good on all my bad, that I could cancel out the darkness I inherited from dad.... No and I'm no longer funny but I miss the way you laugh.... You once called me forever now you still can't call me back...... And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks.... And I...... saw your mom, she forgot that I existed.... And it's half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink..... Alcohol 'til my friends come home for Christmas, and I'll, dream each night of some version of you...... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes, and I'm split in half but that'll have to do...... Oh that'll have to do....... My other half was you...... I hope this pain's just passing through...... But I doubt it........ And I, love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks..... And I...... Saw your mom, she forgot that I existed..... And it's half my fault but I just like to play the victim, I'll drink..... Alcohol 'til my friends come home for Christmas......... And I'll, dream each night of some version of you....... That I, might not have but I did not lose..... Now you're tire tracks and one pair of shoes..... And I'm split in half but that'll have to do...... Have to do.........