Highschool DxD: The Half-Bloo...

Par Helix_Asmodeus

The official remastered version of (Demonic Dragon of Pure Darkness). To lazy to leave a description since i... Plus

Chapter 1: Cursed Offspring
Chapter 2: Divine intervention

Prologue: A Forbidden Union

959 27 9
Par Helix_Asmodeus

Welcome to the remastered version of "Demonic Dragon of Pure Darkness". There will be obvious changes to the main story and more depth to certain aspects in my previous story. A bunch of characters are OC with their appearances and origin made up by me while some are inspired from other shows like: JJK, Naruto, testament of sister new devil, Bleach and others.

I don't own DxD or the material from other shows apart this story idea. With that enjoy.
_______________________________________________________

"There's no curse more twisted than love."

A statement that the princess of darkness has heard many times by her father, the king of hell and the embodiment of Lust: Asmodeus.

Luminous Sarah Asmodeus, second child of the devil king Asmodeus and the crowned princess along with the current head of the Asmodeus clan was known worldwide for her fearsome might and sadistic brutality.

She alone made it so the fallen angels had lost more than 1/10 of their entire population in a coordinated attack which left the fallen angels to stay low and avoid conflict at all cost with the female Asmodeus who received the ranking of a Super Devil. Making her the second in existence after the son of Lucifer: Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

Everybody in the underworld knew of Luminous and had many reasons to either worship, praise and fear her of what she is capable. She alone stood on the top with even her fellow super devil avoiding confrontation with the Queen of Nightmares.

As Luminous was inside of her castle, sitting on her throne while having a poor fallen angel who had his wings cut off and body covered in painful thin cuts and missing bits of flesh licking her boot fully naked with his manhood missing.

"How boring..." Luminous muttered as she raised her finger making the head of the fallen angel look up at the Queen who soundly beaten him into submission. "You crows have been oddly quiet lately. Has Azazel given up yet?" Luminous asked while using a bit of her power which made the fallen angel's teeth which Luminous had ripped out before, return like they were never gone in the first place.

"Y-yes, my lady..." The fallen angel answered, hoping to please the super devil whose crimson eyes narrowed with displeasure as she had a look on disgust on her beautiful doll like face.

"How pathetic." Luminous cursed as she snapped her finger before the fallen angel screamed in pain as from inside his body, a black aura erupted before a massive spike shot out of his mouth and several places all over his body before the dead fallen angel's body started disintegrating into magical dust.

Luminous showed no emotion at her savage method of murder as she stood up from her throne before sighing to herself. "With the fallen angels retreating and father refusing to launch an invasion... There is nothing for me to enjoy other than torturing weaklings..." Luminous muttered to herself before she turned around to the door of her castle which blasted open with a crimson-colored attack.

"Hmm?" Luminous turned to the door as the smoke clouded who dared attack her personal castle. Soon from the dark smoke, two crimson colored eyes shined from within the smoke as a man wearing crimson colored armor which was inspired by dragon like traits like scales and even a dragon helmet with two large horns coming from each side.

"Looks like we finally meet at last." The crimson armored man spoke before the helmet vanished, revealing a handsome man with brown unruly hair and chocolate brown eyes that flashed green for a moment.

"Ah, the famous hero I head so much about. Ryu something, was it? I heard many legends of you of my father. The crimson hero, mankind's greatest warrior and the Weapon of God." Luminous replied with a large bloodthirsty grin appearing on her face as the Crimson Hero smirk in return.

"The feeling is mutual. I've heard a lot about you as well. Oh, Queen of Nightmares, Princess of darkness and the most sadistic devil in existence." The hero returned the joke which made Luminous grin even more as behind her two large wings of darkness formed which seemed to absorb all the light surrounding her as the Queen of nightmares was ready for a fight she was longing for.

"Can I have your name before we fight Hero?" Luminous requested as a bunch of dark energy weapons formed around her along with a ton of shadow monsters that rose from the ground, ready to battle for their master.

"Hyoudou Ryu, but call me Ryu. Now, Luminous. It's time for battle!" Ryu exclaimed before summoning his helmet and sword before charging at the super devil with nothing but valor on display.

From that day forth, a great rivalry between mankind's Hero and the Princess of Darkness was born which lasted for centuries with neither being able and wanting to kill the other. Their strength was relatively even with Ryu being a beter fighter all together, but against Luminous tricks and mastery over illusions and darkness makes it hard for even Ryu to lang a solid attack on her.

As years passed, their relationship changed as well. While at first, both grew respect for each other as for them. Only the other was worthy as their rival. But since they were in the middle of a war, both had faced in many different situations with Luminous killing millions of angels while Ryu did the same on the devil side. Even killing innocent families and children, since in the eyes of those in heaven. All devils need to be destroyed.

Ryu knew he wasn't a saint. Far from it. If it wasn't for his special gift from the Lord himself. He would have considered himself a massive sinner, deserving for all his crimes to those that didn't deserve it.

But of all the sins he has committed in his very long life. This 1 was by far the worst.

Sleeping with his arch-rival who happened to be the devil king's daughter.

Ryu wasn't sure how things ended up this way. He first thought that Luminous was desperate and used the last resort she could think off. But Luminous was someone who prided their rivalry above all else which meant that what Luminous did doesn't have any secret motive for what happened. That only means that this was love, in the most twisted way.

"I'm going to hell..." Ryu muttered to himself laying naked in the bed that was inside of the room of none other than Luminous herself who was laying on his muscular body with her long midnight black hair fully down.

"You're already in hell..." Luminous joked as she as well was fully naked with her body bruised but not from battle. But from the best sex she ever had in her long life. Which said a lot, since Luminous was an Asmodeus after all.

"..." Ryu said nothing but glanced at his now lover with his chocolate-colored eyes that Luminous grew addicted to. "This will cause both of us a lot of trouble." Ryu warned making Luminous giggle as she tilted her head and bit into Ryu's neck softly.

"Only if we ever get caught... But I get your concern... You betrayed your God now... So, what will you do now?" Luminous asked as she wondered what was going through the head of the Crimson Hero who pretty much went against his own oath that he made with the man upstairs a long time ago.

"God will know eventually. He can tell the future and probably has already knowledge of what happened which is the most concerning part... I don't think I can return to him now." Ryu admitted making Luminous smile as she climbed onto Ryu's lap and kissed him on the lips.

"Then don't. Spread your wings like a Dragon and take to the sky... We will always be with each other..." Luminous muttered softly as they started to make out and repeating what they done last night.

(Heaven)

"Looks like even you have lost yourself to darkness, my son..." God of the bible or also known by his many other names as the Lord, the Almighty or what Gods of other mythologies call him: Yahweh was sitting on his pure white throne that was in the middle of an azure-colored sky that supported by pure white magical clouds that acted as the floor of this level.

Standing by his side was the strongest of all the Seraphs: Michael was standing by his side with a complete calm expression on his face turned his head to his creator.

"What shall we do Father?" Michael asked making the Almighty look up at the sky before sighing.

"Leave them be for now... I've haven't recovered from my battle with the Trihexa and don't want to risk being killed by the one I gave my blood and power to." Yahweh ordered which Michael nodded in return as the head Seraph looked at a magical circle which showed an image of Ryu Hyoudou, AKA the man who was personally chosen by God all these centuries ago.

(Flashback)

"Rise Ryu Hyoudou. From this day forwards, you shall serve me as my sword, shield, spear and bow. Stand tall like a dragon and paint yourself crimson with the blood of all evil." Yahweh announced as before him was a human named Ryu Hyoudou kneeling before the Emperor of Heaven who raised his hand with a silver cross in his hand holding it tightly to make his hand start bleeding which the blood was falling into a beautiful white cup which was already half-way filled with the blood of the Almighty.

"May I, my lord?" Ryu asked for permission as the Primordial entity nodded his head and gave a smile.

"You may, my son." Yahweh permitted as Ryu raised the cup to his lips and drank the blood of the strongest God in the world. After drinking all the blood that was inside of the cup, the cup broke down as Ryu started holding his chest as the blood was entering his body.

A beautiful deep crimson colored aura started surrounding his body as the human raised his head and looked at his lord before the aura calmed down allowing Ryu to regain his bearing. He lowered his head again for the Lord and spoke with complete obedience.

"I, Ryu Hyoudou, shall serve you as your own weapon my Lord. This I swear to you." Ryu swore to the father of all angels who nodded his head and mention for him to stand.

"I have great expectation for you Ryu Hyoudou. I know, you shall not fail me." Yahweh said with a smile as he gained a powerful new servant under him. The Almighty looked up in the sky and smiled.

The future was looking bright for now.

(Present)

'He betrayed him, just like Lucifer did... I will bring justice to that dragon...' Michael thougth to himself as he swore to have revenge to the man who his creator gave his own blood and power gave to. Just to betray him, just like all those fallen angels did back when they were the angels of the fifth level of heaven.

"So, what will happen now?" Michael asked making his father sigh as he raised his arm to the sky and pointed before him as a pure white and blue magic circle appeared that revealed Ryu and Luminous doing it again.

"It is only a matter of time before the devil kings caught on what happened. But my other children will be shocked at hearing that Ryu has betrayed us which could lead to further conflict down the line. Keep this between us and the other Seraphs and order them to not engage in any form of attack until I give the order." Yahweh ordered as the magic circle closed making his right-hand angel nod his head.

"As you might my lord." Michael replied before vanishing away leaving the Almighty alone in his throne room, sinking himself in deep thought.

"While I've lost a lot of power sealing Trihexa. I managed to regain some of it naturally... I have enough to gaze into future again." Yahweh muttered to himself as he closed his eyes as he used the little power he has left as for a moment nothing happened before his eyes shot wide open as a look of fear appeared on his face. Yahweh's azure blue eyes flashed with power as what the Creator saw was haunting for even him.

A silhouette of a man standing tall with glaring crimson eyes and two horns coming out of his head. Large draconic wings coming out of his back that covered the lands nothing but shadow as millions of demons served under this monster who flew through the sky leaving nothing but death and destruction in his path.

This beast roared so loud causing the dimensions to break as the balance of the world shattered by this being mere existence. The world under him was devoured in darkness as this monster did nothing but flew to his next conquest.

"The Half-Blood Prince who carries the blood of God and the Devil. He, who lust after nothing but his own selfish desire, will bring the darkest day to the remains of what once was the balance created by the old. When the Roar of Armageddon comes, Ragnarök will follow after the Heavenly Devil."

Yahweh's eyes started glowing as he stopped looking into the future. The Creator let out a breath of exhaustion before looking back at his hand before narrowing his eyes.

"I must act quick... I can't let this threat come into reality..." Yahweh muttered but he couldn't move since using his power, drained the little energy he had as his eyes slowly started to close as he only could see the haunting image of what he beliefs to be, the bringer of darkness.

Much to Yahweh's dismay, he fell into a deep sleep which would take him to long to give an order to his children to stop this threat. But now that he was out of commission.

Luminous ended up pregnant with Ryu's baby as after a long stressful 9 months, something that some would see as a miracle was born.

Laying in his mother's arms. A baby with a bit of dark brown hair was resting as the Queen of Nightmares held on to her child with motherly love which nobody would belief the most sadistic devil could express.

Slowly the baby opened his eyes, showing a pair of deep crimson red eyes that mimicked his mother's and grandfather's that shined redder than the crimson moon. Luminous looked down at her son as she muttered the baby's name.

"Issei, Issei Hyoudou Asmodeus."
________________________________________________________

Well, That's it for the prologue chapter of this story. Hope you all enjoyed it and let me know what you think of it. A lot of things are changed along with certain events that will affect the story later.

Any questions about the changes, feel free to ask me here.

With that...
.
.
.
Helix out!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.3K 661 16
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
113K 5.9K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
22.2K 1.2K 25
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
33.1K 731 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...