Yokai Academy's Half Breed Fox

By ManuelMandujano1

Hiroshi Iwatani is a delinquent boy that sent to yokai Academy by his father but what people don't know is th... More

Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.
Bio
Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch
Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season
Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf
Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman
Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.
Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.
Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past
Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC
Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.
Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment
Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan
Chapter 13: A Kitsune's Heat problem (+18)
Chapter 14: Tutoring problems with a Lamia
Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare
Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.
Chapter 18(Anti Theses 4) A Neko-Raiju's Cyclops beef
Chapter 19: (Anti Theses 5) Fighting back
Chapter 20: When your children visit from the future
Chapter 21: (Anti Thesis 6) Taking the fight to the enemy.
Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.
Chapter 23(Antithesis 8 Finale part 2) former human beatdown
Chapter 24 Meeting the Future in laws in the School festival

Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time

47 1 0
By ManuelMandujano1

Sorry for the delay I was busy on the Rewrite on the MHA story but I was also planning on how this chapter will go, plus 2.27k Reads? I'm surprised I'm actually proud. You guys are awesome and now onto the Chapter.

A day after the failed attack the Gang brutalized Saizou for underestimating Tsukune as well as failing to take down Iwatani.

At the same time at the newspaper club Tsukune who was recovering in the Infirmary appeared with bandages on his neck. Hiroshi however was distracted by the conversation that Ruby, Shoto and the Headmaster said yesterday, When Tsukune then spoke to the half-yokai breaking his train of thought.

Tsukune: You ok?

Hiroshi: Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was distracted by thinking about who along with Saizou tried to attack us two.

Tsukune: Wait you mean?

Kurumu: Yeah we were attacked by some outcast monsters.

Hiroshi: Those fuckers along with Saizou must have planned this since they can't get to you if I'm with you guys..

As Hiroshi was about to leave he told Tsukune something.

Hiroshi: I suggest you don't use the Vampire's Blood for your own good, Tsukune.

In the abandoned building, the outcasts start jumping Saizou like how many U.S street gangs recruit new members, as punishment for that failed attack. As they were about to kill him Midou stopped them as the man then tried to make a plan.

Moka with her mind from what happened yesterday tried to talk with Tsukune until they got into a small argument.

Tsukune: Look Moka I'm fine don't worry about it whatever the cause is, It won't be my body's problem. And plus it's never your fault Moka.

Moka stood there as Tsukune walked away not knowing that Midou and his gang were watching as they laid a trap on Moka and use her as bait.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi and the girls were discussing about the group when they saw Tsukune and asked him.

Hiroshi: Hey, where's Moka?

Tsukune: Moka?

???: Hahaha!! The Boss must have caught her then.

Hiroshi: Then tell me who is your boss?

???: Midou's gonna kill you two!!

Hiroshi furious then grabbed the outcast and dropped him on his head with a DDT.

The girls were stunned that they saw their man this pissed.

Kurumu: Hiroshi, are you alright? Who's is Midou?

Hiroshi: (*sighs) Midou Kusagi is an old enemy I fought back when I was a delinquent in Tokyo. Both of us came from two groups that are enemies to each other, I was from the Guardians of Destiny, while Midou was from the Jigoku Snakes. But Midou and I's Feud is more personal since he was my bully.

The 5 were surprised that this is something they didn't expect.

Hiroshi: and now he's Raising hell here. Tsukune they want you since they're probably watching from the shadows I I want you to be the decoy while Kurumu I want you to be our eye in the sky but fly high enough so that they don't find out.

Tsukune and Kurumu went to

Mizore: And what about us?

Hiroshi: I want you to contact Shoto, the PSC and The Headmaster.

Jeanne: Why the Headmaster?

Hiroshi: Because the blood inside of Tsukune is gonna either kill him or make him a ghoul.

The group split up as they headed to their destinations meanwhile Kurumu followed the outcasts and Tsukune where they headed to an abandoned building and saw a Chained up Moka.

Midou: We had a lot of trouble as she wasnt easy but if you want her back then you have to do it by force Vampire, Tsukune Aono.

Tsukune: Me? Vampire!?

Midou: Don't act stupid! I hate you guys. With that stupid dignity and well off purebreds looking down on us Hybrids!!

The outcast then tried to kill him only for Aono to dodge the attack leaving a hole in the building where the group saw and ran. Moka then tried to distract him by asking to face him as Tsukune as the blood activated and made him speed up reaching to Moka as Inner Moka was released and began to attack the group one by one after that Moka approached Tsukune.

I.Moka: Tsukune your body has reached its breaking limit, if I continue to inject blood inside of you will Die.

Tsukune: breaking limit?

I.Moka: Right now it's not too late you can come back to the human world that way you can recover little by little even if you have to leave yokai academy but that means you must never get involved in the monster world ever gain.

Tsukune then but smiled thinking she was messing with her.

Tsukune: You're joking right? That has to be.. right? then that would mean I won't ever see you or Hiroshi ever again.

I.Moka: it can't be helped besides the only people who would be troubled by it would be the outer Moka and even though you said it will trouble me I'll be fine as long as it does nothing to do with me.

Tsukune then realized that she was seriously but as they were discussing it Midou busted through the debris surprising the two.

Midou: You fools... what the hell have you been talking in my territory!?

The outcast then punched moka and Tsukune as hiroshi appeared.

Hiroshi: Shit!

Midou: Ha ha ha 1 down 2 two to go.

Just when the delinquent was about to brutalize them he saw a sword slash as he turned to see the half yokai and some of his men slashed and electrocuted by the sword.

Midou: Well if it isn't the White fox of Kugetsu.

Hiroshi: Midou.. it's been a year since I sent your ass to Juvie. Didn't expect you to be a outcast.

Midou: I would say the same about you, the half human son of one of the most powerful monsters of Japan, yet you use your powers to protect those pathetic people.

Hiroshi then went into his fox form as they were about to fight.

Hiroshi: unlike you Midou I ain't ashamed of being from both sides. Hey Moka you and Tsukune ok?

I.Moka: Don't worry about me go kick that guy's ass.

Midou: I can't wait to get my revenge.

Hiroshi: Let's hope you got the balls to do it

The outcast then sent a punch as Hiroshi blocked it with his bokken. As the kitsune then kicked him with a Roundhouse kick which the outcast wasn't fazed and knocked him back.

Hiroshi: Woah, is that how you fight? I see you still haven't changed your style. Kinda boring.

Midou: I don't need to Change my strategy as long as I get to kill YOU!!

Hiroshi dodged as Moka then sent a kick as it knocked him back.

Midou: You sneaky little bastard. No matter what you always have a backup plan that's why I got a little surprise.

As it happened the sprinklers happened as Moka was weaken by the water falling which gave the outcast an opportunity to attack her.

Hiroshi: Moka!!

The rest of the group then attacked him as they held him and Moka. And just as Midou was about to kill them Tsukune blocked the attack shocking the two as he protected him.

Midou: Impossible!?

Hiroshi: Damn it Tsukune are you crazy!?

Tsukune then started to fall as he was launched and was asking for Moka's blood as Moka injected despite not wanting to. But as Tsukune went back into back both of them then felt a different transformation.

I.Moka: This transformation it's different.

Hiroshi: This is not good. I get that you had to save him but I am gonna have to face him.

Midou then tried to punch him only for him to get punched and getting brutalized like a Brock Lesnar fighting a Jobber but then the other outcasts realized what was going on and tried to stop him but got their asses kicked by him as the Girls, PSC and Shoto came to see him.

Shoto: We're too late.

Yukari: What do you mean?

I.Moka: His body's limit has changed and has been controlled by the blood that was inject.

Kurumu: That's not Tsukune anymore?

Hiroshi: No, Tsukune has turned into a Vampiric Ghoul.

The rest of the PSC went to turn off the water as Hiroshi stopped Moka from approaching him.

Hiroshi: Moka let me handle this since you're still weaken from the water.

I.Moka: Are you sure about this?

Hiroshi: Trust me.

Hiroshi then walked as he and Tsukune then are close.

Hiroshi: I know you're still there Tsukune so forgive me for what I'm about to do.

The ghoul tried to punch him only for Hiroshi to judo flip him and kick him with a Roundhouse kick but Tsukune then struck him with an powerful Elbow to the face as Tsukune then ran for a Chaos Heaven Flying superkick

Kurumu was tearing up as Hiroshi and Tsukune are fighting each other and tried to interfere only for Shoto grab her.

Kurumu: LET ME GO!! I DONT WANT THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER!!

Shoto: You think I don't want to? Hiroshi came up with a plan to stop this.

Jeanne: Listen to me Kurumu, Hiroshi wouldn't do this without a good reason.

Both of them were throwing each other as they were going all out with hiroshi to going for a Exploder suplex to the wall.

Only for Tsukune to spear him into a pillar as both were trying to counter each other with knee strikes kicks and grapple moves.

Tsukune then kicked him with a Muai Thai roundhouse until Tsukune kicked him in his leg and put him into a piledriver

Mi-noo: Shit he got driven

Shoto: I agree but to take on a ghoul you have to do what you have to do.

As the ghoul tried to kill him the kitsune then grabbed Tsukune in a Rear naked choke.

Hiroshi: Someone help me restrain him before he'll break from the hold.

Mi-noo and Shoto appeared as they kept his legs and arms as the Headmaster appeared and placed a cross on him sealing away it's powers as hiroshi let go of the hold as they managed to save him.

Hiroshi: Thank the Raidens we saved him.

Hiroshi then passed out due from exhaustion and also the pain he received from the Ghoul version of Tsukune. Meanwhile the PSC went to detain the rest of the outcasts while they took Hiroshi, Midou and Tsukune to the hospital to heal them.

The next morning Hiroshi woke up as his mates were sleeping next to him.

Hiroshi: Damn I guess you girls are truly my eternal mates.

As the girls woke up they saw their boyfriend awake and hugged him

The girls: Hiroshi!!

Jeanne: We thought that piledriver would have paralyzed you.

Hiroshi: I thought the same thank Tsukune had some very small restraint on that move. But speaking of him where is he and Moka?

The girls then looked as him in a sad smile and told him the news.

Mizore: Tsukune's ok but he's unconscious from the fight you two had and from the cross from the Headmaster.

Shoto: The Headmaster placed a Holy Lock on his ghoul powers

Kurumu: As for Moka, she hasn't been to Tsukune's room due to what happened yesterday.

Hiroshi: I don't blame her, she tried to save him but she's feeling guilty about it, both sides.

Shoto: Thankfully you guys managed to stop these delinquents as they're part of a larger group of Outcast monsters.

Jeanne: Outcast Monsters?

Hiroshi: They're Mixed Breed monsters, ones who are Shunned by others for being not purebred.

Jeanne: I've heard about them some of them are friendly back in the U.S but it's the others who are like that Midou guy that give them a bad name.

Hiroshi then got up and walked to Tsukune's room as they went to see him but on the way they saw Moka.

Hiroshi: Hey Moka

Moka: Oh hey Hiroshi, how are you feeling after... what happened yesterday.

Hiroshi: Don't worry about it Moka it there was a chance it was gonna happen.

I.Moka then communicated with him through the rosary.

I.Moka: How did you know about Tsukune's condition?

Hiroshi: It was when we took Tsukune to the Infirmary that the Headmaster told me about it I was surprised about it and warned him when he woke up.

I.Moka: I guessed that old man really knows about everything.

Hiroshi: Look what happened yesterday wasn't your fault I-

Moka: But it is if I hadn't injected more of my blood this wouldn't have happened.

Hiroshi: Look I get it but listen to me We'll help him control those powers.

Moka: I would but I just...

Moka ran off as she couldn't bear it Hiroshi tried to reach but the girls told him this.

Mizore: Let her go she needs some time alone.

Hiroshi: Alright, come on we got a friend to visit.

Well there's the chapter, what do you think? I made Hiroshi and Tsukune fight each other instead of Moka since she needs to recover from the attack she suffered from Midou not mentioned since Tsukune did learn from the Puro Dojo it would be problematic for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 492 19
M/N Tokito is a decendent of the Tsugikuni family . Even if the demon king has been killed in taisho era , a secret was known in the Tsugikuni family...
110K 3.4K 30
Izuku is living with his alcoholic of a father after his mom was killed during a plane accident. Izuku hasn't had the best life on top of that his ch...
146K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...
14.8K 510 35
This goes into abuse and some other sad stuff and it's my first story so sorry if somethings are spelt wrong. You are best friends with Izuku and one...