❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•

10.7K 1.1K 164
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 04

ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

*punch* ......*Punch*.....*Punch*

I was continuously punching on the blue leather punching bag. My eyes were focused on the punching bag and my knuckles maintained their interaction with the leather, every second, they don't retire back because of the reflex action. I could see the red patch of blood stain on the blue leather yet it can't stop me. Even a pool of blood can't repel me because it attracts me. The red colour which is dark sometimes and sometimes it's crimson red, every shade of red attracts me but only when it's the liquid flowing outside the thick vessels of the human body.

I like slicing the thick vessel and the way the red colour splatters around, it's relaxing.

I continued punching the bag with my full force and then suddenly I sped up, my jaws ticked as the flashes of some bastards came in my mind.

My mind went on the little boy standing near the street with a small baby in his hands who was crying like hell because of hunger, the red blood was flowing from his knees which was bruised as hell, still the boy was standing there looking at nothing but his fate, which was worse as hell.

Fate, The word is nothing and it should not exist in this world, it should be removed from the dictionary and from every person's brain. As if the word never existed, because the word and thing like 'Fate' doesn't exist in this universe. If you want to achieve something, you need to work for it or you can snatch it. But you can't just sit with your hands intertwined and wait for the 'Fate' to decide what should be good for you and not.

Even if the word exists in this universe that's because some people make things go according to them and achieve things on their own. The so-called society claims it saying 'it's his fate'.

The tick sound again struck in my brain and this time I pulled my hand back to punch the bag with a lightning speed but, my hands halted in between when I noticed a face instead of the punching bag.

My fist was just a few centimetres away from his nose who was standing holding the punching bag in his hand while his face was in front of me instead of the punching bag which was beside his head.

I sighed as I retired my hand and pulled myself back.

"You should know that replacing the punching bag with your face will not stop me instead your crooked nose will end up turning into ashes, Adam." My right hand and most trusted Capo of the Mafia World, Adam Wilhelm stood in front of me grinning like an idiot.

I ignored him and got seated on the empty chair behind me, taking the water bottle from the floor, i drank the whole bottle of water in one go and threw the bottle in his direction, who caught it effortlessly.

"But still you stop after seeing my face then what's wrong in checking it every day, Ritter!", He spoke in German which I know very well and it's not hard as I thought it will be in starting but I like things when it becomes hard and tough.

Adam is a German with red hairs and skin white as a rice, This man doesn't call me with my actual name and instead calls me 'Ritter' which means 'Knight', the actual meaning of my real name 'Faris'. It was me who actually suggested him to not call me by my name because this German freak was hell bent on ruining my name by calling me 'Paris' instead of 'Faris' and he said my name should be 'Paris' because my ego and attitude is like those Eiffile tower.

I ignore his logicless things just like I ignore his presence sometimes. He can be annoying as hell sometimes but he is serious, whenever things fall on work.

"Someday I will definitely ignore you and punch you like my punching bag, Adam.", He shrugged his shoulders listening to me and then pointed his fingers on my hands, i followed his gaze and watched my knuckles which was bare of any gloves, I don't prefer wearing gloves or taking caution before punching because rules are not meant to be followed.

"If you are done then clean yourself and be ready before 7 pm, we have a meeting in Club for the shipments which were suspended for two months.", I rubbed my fingers on my left knuckles as I wanted to feel the pain of the blood coming out, but the pain never came. Or maybe it did but I had beared more pain so this was nothing.

I was not expecting Adam to turn into a caring person by looking at my knuckles because we are similar, the Mafia World is not fit for them who get scared looking at blood or pain, they should get habitual of it and Adam is very aware of these things. He is just like me, sometimes I see my reflection in hin but after looking at his flirting and laughing look, I drop the idea of similarities in the dustbin because it was a humiliation, comparing myself to this German freak.

Curtly i nodded as I stood up to take a cold shower.

"And about the girl you mentioned a week ago...", I halted in my steps as I heard him. He smirked watching me stopping in mid. I raised my brows at him asking the reason of mentioning her between our conversation.

"Are you hitting on her or what Ritter? I can see you following someone at night.", hmm... keeping eyes on me. This man is a bigger follower.

"Stalking people's, are we doing it Adam?", I can see his lips curving up listening to me and he punched the blue leather roughly as he replied to me with an amused tone.

"Stalking is a romantic walk , two people's do and only one is concious about it and I don't stalk people, I just keep my one eye on them. Ritter!", My lips curved up listening to him, I am not wrong when I said, we are similar in most things.

"That girl is mine, so make sure to stay away from her, Adam." My voice was hard and tough, I gave him a quick look as I glared at him for a second and then left the room.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The smell of drinks and alcohol only made my headache worse, I was not in any mood to attend this meeting but I had to because the shipment of new weapon is suspended because of some laws and rules which I need to handle and for that I have to make a deal with these two men who are included in the law firm with a high post.

As I entered the Club, i met with the usual environment, dancing, kissing, drinking and f**king. These generations are getting worse day by day. I shook my head at the boys and girl sticking to eachother but that was my least focus as I made my way towards the VIP room which was being directed by one old bartender.

Adam was not bothered by the environment as me but I know even he was disgusted by the environment in which we were present. He was fast in following the two men inside the small corridor as he wanted to leave this place as fast just like me. Two bodyguards stood behind me  as they waited for me to enter inside so they could guard outside. They were my bodyguards as I don't trust others  but at times I have to visit some place alone without any security, risking my life. Which was already at risk the moment I entered inside the Mafia world.

I stopped in my track as I sensed someone looking at me, though many eyes were on me but they didn't make it oblivious because they know better not to mess with Mafia's and especially when it's me. But someone was not bothered by the fact, as if they want to get recognised by me. I slightly turned my head looking over my shoulder to get a glimpse of someone who wanted my attention in this crowd. The person didn't bothered hiding when I caught her looking at me.

My lips twitched when I caught the glimpse of a woman adorned in a red maxi glaring at me with a glass of drink which was sure not some alcohol or wine, glaring at me. I know who's this person.

I turned my head back facing the black shiny door and slipping my hands in my black pant pocket, i ordered the two men behind me.

"The girl standing four feets away from me, wearing a red dress. The one who's looking directly at me, if she stands in front of this door then let her enter inside without questioning.", My voice was low yet it held power as I commanded the two men behind me who nodded hearing me.

"Yes sir" i didn't bothered giving them reply as I entered inside the black door and the door was closed behind me. My lips curled up as I realised, tonight maybe things will get interesting. If we ignore this boring meeting.

The girl is enough confident to follow me back even after that day when she almost thought she died. She is the first person who dared to enter inside my property that too without being noticed until one man noticed her and even assumed her as his chick, well he is not left with anything, now I think he might be asking someone to make him their maid or whatever suits his personality. He should have thought a hundred times before assuming things inside my property.

Back to the girl, she entered inside my mansion because she had calculated the time of the cameras, the cameras in my mansion rotate taking twelve seconds to come back to its original position and this girl was so smart that she made inside in those twelve seconds without being noticed.

I shrugged my shoulders as I saw Adam eyeing me to come fast because he was damn pissed and wanted to escape this place as fast as he could. Alas, i am not willing to escape this place because I got someone who would entertain this night for me.

My prey, My honey.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"We don't request, we order And if you are not interested in accepting it then I think we will go directly to the Law executors of shipment.", Adam was pissed as he tried to remain calm but I know better he is anything but calm.

The two men shared a look as they talked with eachother in a eye to eye conversation, probably thinking whether to accept the deal or not, they should accept it because maybe if they will deny, I don't think I will leave them to survive in this planet. I will not kill them because they are connected with law firms and it will trouble us, though I don't follow rules but I had to make sure things of Mafia's remain in dark just like it had been from decades.

Mafia means darkness, a place from where no one can turn back because there are only two options -Do or Die while if we talk about Laws then it's a light for those reckless people who assume it as a hope, a ray of hope. These laws don't bring justice, not at all. They give a false ray of hope. You will die by keeping hope from them because the small boy would have died the moment when he kept his hope on justice but then he was fast enough to trust the Mafia's who don't give hope. Something I like in this world.

I was bored so I rested my head on the headrest of the big Sofa, keeping my arms on the arms of the Sofa, i kept my emotions stoic, though it's emotionless most of the time, leaving the time when I get angry. That emotion is my favourite - anger.

Suddenly I felt a familiar eyes on me, someone was......... glaring at me. My lips urged the smirk which was trying its best to appear on my face. I tapped my fingers resting on the arms of sofa very cautiously and then exact after thirty seconds I opened my eyes to meet with dark black orbs looking directly at me.

She was the first to avert her eyes away from mine after our eye contact and then I saw her coming closer, near me.

My eyes were fast in checking her, she was wearing a dark red long maxi which reached till her ankle, a long cut followed her long legs from her lower thighs to her ankle, slicing the maxi from side. The maxi was off shoulder but Honey had worked hard in adjusting it on her shoulders neatly and then tugged it tightly with the help of the silver beads chain which was working as the strap of her dress.

Is it only me or her steps are unintentionally seductive? She was avoiding me as she stood near Adam and the two bastards sitting there smirked at her eyeing her with their lustful eyes, hmmm...I think I should change my plan and send them directly to hell.

She was now sitting beside Adam with her eyes on his face as she gave him her smile. This little troubler is here with a plan definitely, She asked for his name in a seductive way and that bastard replied with a smirk. He even pulled his hands to wrap around her.

Adam Wilhelm, you are crossing every limits. The last straw of my patience fell down the moment he flirted with her, I was seconds ago from smashing the bottle on his head but controlled myself as I fisted my palm to control my anger.

Keeping my calm facade, I spoke in German which here only Adam knew but when I saw her eyes widened, i knew - she understood my words. Impressive.

I ordered evryone to empty the room in three seconds, which I think was very long time as they disappeared including Adam who managed to give me his raised brows before disappearing into that small corridor.

Now we were alone in the room, Me and My Malyshka were sitting on the same sofa. Though, She was shocked while I was calm and finally I turned my gaze towards her.

" I am impressed, You actually know more than one language. You impressed me Malyshka!"

My voice was low and heavy which made her shiver and I saw her trembling figure under my gaze, she was uncomfortable or nervous? I can't point that.

I saw her rubbing her hands on her thighs, my gaze fixed on her white skin which was peeking out of that slit, as if she sensed my gaze on her she hurriedly pulled the sliced cloth on another part together as if she wanted to stitch them back.

I stood from my place as I was bored too and now since my source of entertainment is here than why waste my time sitting there. Removing my black blazer, i threw it on the other chair. My hands went on my cufflinks removing them in a snap of seconds, I placed them carelessly on the table, her eyes followed my every action and that's what made me slow when I was folding my sleeves back because I know very well that tonight I am going to face a feisty cat.

I saw her gulping as she stare at my exposed hands, with a dark look in her eyes. Hmm...My Honey has some dark fantasies regarding hands. I see...

After I was done giving her a sexy show, i stepped towards her who was sitting on the chair just like before without any movements but the moment she saw me walking towards her, her eyes widened and before she could pull a stunt to save herself, she was already in my grip.

I was leaning over , towering her as I placed my right palm beside her head on the headrest, my eyes fell on her face which has some light makeup, she had applied a light peach colour of eyeshadow and a wing line was made on her eye lids. Her lashes were dark matching with her iris, her eyes were so shiny that I was able to see my own reflection inside her eyes. Her nose was shining with some glitter and I noticed the small gold ring was missing on her nose piercing area. Did she removed that? It was beautiful.

Her lips were full and of heart shape, she had painted them in a light red shade colour.

I didn't even realised when my other hand was creasing her cheeks, i gulped when I saw her parted lips, her eyes were focused on me and then I saw her gulping, my eyes followed her movement and the moment I saw her neck , I was hypnotize. It was long and so clean that I wanted to leave some dark colours on her white neck.

"Why are you here?" Even though I wanted to admire her beauty but I can do that later, for now I want to divert my mind to some entertainment and for that I need to talk with her, i never had talked with her except that night when she was begging me to save her life. She should beg but not for her life because it's safe as far as I am with her, i think she was scared of me that night and of course it will be me who will take her life, I don't like my prey to be in someone's else hand. When they are in my hand then they are mine and I don't know how to ask for my thing's because I snatch them.

"I...I..was..." She was fumbling with her words as she again gulped and I groaned internally, she should stop doing that.

I raised my brows ignoring my desire to get her and then I grabbed her nape in my right palm as I used my left hand for the support as not to fall on her completely yet I kept my face only inches away from her face. Our breath were mingling with eachother as I inhaled deeply and her honey flavour scent hit my noistrils, ohh godd! I am addicted to this honey flavour, never knew I had a sweet tooth until she surrounded me with an aura of honey.

"Do..Do you use honey perfumes?", I was taken back by her question, and my hand loosened a bit on her nape as I stared at her , actually shocked. Suddenly it hit me and I tightened my hold on her nape as I realised she must be tricking me but after looking at her eyes which were innocent as a new born baby, I gulped the unholy thoughts away and thought to reply her -oh-so-innocent-question.

"What do you think of me? Does my aura makes you think, i would use those sugary scents on me?", I asked her with a bit of annoyance as her question remained in my mind, why would I use honey scents? I use my own perfume which is hard and gives a danger aura to others.

I saw her gulping. Again!

"Oh! I just thought because whenever I am with you I smell honey with wood kind of smell.", my gaze were fixed on her lips when she talked and then I met my icy eyes with her dark shade orbs. She looked innocent just like I mentioned, pure and innocent just like a new born baby.

My lips curved up hearing her words, hmm...smart girl, she had recognised my scent of wood, that's what I use because it gives me the vibe of the dense forest filled with darkness and all you can smell is the wood, dry woods, wet woods and vice versa.

I kept staring at her for a second and then I leaned near her ear which was adorned with a pair of small diamond studs, my lips touched her ear shell and in a 'husshed' tone i whispered.

"You smell honey from me because my wood scent consumes your honey scent, Malyshka!"

Just like the way I want to consume you but I think my wood scent is more smarter and eager than me.

I didn't said the next sentence but that was true, my wood scent had drowned itself in her honey essence that even I smell of honey, i noticed it the last time when I had dropped her in her apartment and when I entered in my house and removed my clothes, it had a smell of her honey scent.

My grip on her nape loosened as I thought that, she was shocked as she shuddered under me but how wrong I was because the moment my grip on her loosened, she was smart enough and she kicked me on my 'male' part with her knee.

I groaned as I pulled myself away, I so wanted to keep my hands there but I am a Mafia King and I think her kick was not hard yet it was on my sensitive organ and even a slight touch there would earn a reflex action from me.

I glared at her as I fisted my palm tightly because I can feel the pain in my sensitive area. She was standing in front of me with a knife in her hand which God knows from where she got.

"You know you almost killed the upcoming generation and heirs of Mafia world!", I was loud as I said to which she smirked as she showed me her knife which she held very skillfully.

"Really? Don't worry they will come again and I think I killed only thousands , there are millions if I am not wrong and by the way does your sperm turn into a larva? You need an ova to bring the next generation. That's why you should have focused on bio class more instead of physical sports classes."

Such a shameless girl , i surely underestimated this little devil, but I don't think it's good for me to turn into a speechless form because of her shameless reply. Now I wondered from when did I became so gentleman caring for good and bad manners.

I think it's in human genetics, if you do then it's good but when other is doing the same thing then it turns weird and strange for you.

Here the same thing was happening but I think I should turn into a shameless person too, since this professor of Biology is teaching me these things then I should also teach her something.

"I think my ability to make more sperm has died because of your kick, Malyshka! And I should use the rest wisely, don't you think?",

I saw her brows wrinkling together as she stood there clueless and I took the chance in stepping towards her and flipping her from her waist which made her gasp in horror, now her back was pressed against my chest and I had gripped her wrist which was holding the knife, she wriggled in my arms and tried to kick me but this time i was cautious.

My chin was pressed against her shoulder and I snuggled my nose in the crook of her neck, inhaling her honey sugary scent. I can feel her trembling under my touch which had my lips curving. My one arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her both hands under my one arm tightly. Her knife was in my hand now, as I traced them on her shoulders, which made her shudder due to its coldness, probably.

"Would you mind giving me your ova , Malyshka? Since you are the one present here, I can only come to you.", my tone was low as I whispered in her ear, brushing my lips on her ear lobe.

She was frozen after listening to my words and then I noticed her skin turning into pale pink. She is blushing. I so wanted to bite her pale pink ear shell but I controlled myself.

She had stopped wriggling in my arms and leaned on my chest as if relaxing herself.

"What are you doing?", she breathed, her voice barely audible. I smirked as I trailed the knife on her shoulder and slid it inside the pearl strap of her dress.

"What do you think I am doing?",  I asked her as I played with her pearl strap with the back of the knife which was not the sharp side. She gulped as she felt the cold metal on her bare skin and then whispered in a low voice.

"You are assaulting me.", my grip on her waist tightened and she gasped at the sudden tightness around her body, her heart was beating crazily, I could feel it by touching her. Her body was trembling as she breathed deeply.

"And you are enjoying being assaulted by me, Malyshka?", I saw her eyes widened as she turned her head towards me just to gasp because our face was just one centimetre away from each other, our breaths were mingling with each other and she gulped looking down at my lips.

"Why were you here?", I asked her as I pressed the cold knife deeply on her skin making sure it doesn't leave any scar. She shivered as she squeezed her eyes and then again opened them , her dark gaze fell on me as she breathed deeply. Again!

"I..I was given a dare to seduce....aaahh", She winced in pain as the sharp side of the knife brushed with the pearl strap and the thin thread holding the pearls inside it broke, all the silver beads fell over the floor, one by one as they made a soothing voice.

"I didn't ask for the excuse you got to enter inside, Malyshka!", i whispered near her ear as I trailed the knife on her shoulder that's when I noticed her sleeves from her shoulder slipping down.

She was standing frozen with wide eyes looking at me, i think she still was unaware of her cloth slipping from her shoulder.

"Tell me the real reason.", my voice was loud just like the one I used on my guards and people's working under me. She gulped and then her eyes went wide as she eyed her shoulder where her pale honey colour bra strap was visible.

Seriously? This girl is so obsessed with honey that she wore honey colour inners. Normally girls wear black or red lingerie inside these red and Black maxi but My Honey, prefer honey colour inners!

"meravigliosa", i whispered near her ear which had her eyes wide as she pushed me with her full force and I let her go away.

[meravigliosa= wonderful (in Italian)]

She placed her palms on her shoulder as she stopped her dress from falling more down, I shook my head at her attempts and went near the chair where I threw my blazer. Picking it from the chair, I passed it to her who looked at me as if, I just descended from the hell to take her spirit back there.

I raised my brows and that made her take the blazer without any protest, after she was done wearing my blazer, which reached till her thighs and the shoulders were falling on her arms, i chuckled mentally because of her height, it's not short but in front of my 6'3 , her 5'6 is definitely short and not to forget about her petite figure in front of my muscular one.

I picked my phone and messaged one of my guards to get ready with my car. After I was done with that I went near her and picked her in my arms taking her by surprise.

"What are you doing? I can walk and where are you taking me? Don't tell me, you are kidnapping me?", she sounded shocked as she asked me while I smirked watching her surprised look.

Without saying anything I went towards the main door with her in my arms.

"You just killed my next generation so now you had to make up for it don't you think?", her eyes widened hearing me and she gulped as she circled her arms around my neck.

"I ..I .. didn't meant...I was...you..you will not torture me will you?", I was amused at her stammering form, i don't think she is the same girl who just showed me the knife and kicked me.

But now her scared form was entertaining me though.

"If I had the intention to torture you then you would have been dead by now, Malyshka! Considering you dared to enter my mansion." , she parted her lips to say something but then closed them back as she glanced at the crowd which was looking at us with wide eyes.

I think I saw her smirking at someone but I shrugged it as I took her outside the place where I didn't wanted to stay for even a second. Never thought the disinterested me will come out of this place with my Malyshka in my arms.

"I need to use the washroom.", she wriggled in my arms when I was going to keep her inside the car, i glanced at her with raised brows and she gave me her nervous look as she gulped.

I nodded curtly as I left her and saw her running beside the club where a small restaurant was open. I saw her entering inside and then I sighed as I leaned on my Rolls Royce. My eyes were closed and just like that, half an hour passed.

"Killen, start the car", I ordered my driver who frowned, hearing me.

"Sir but ma'am?", I raised my brows at his question but his question was reasonable.

"She already left, half an hour ago.", I saw my driver nodding at me as he saw my calm expression. I ignored him as I got seated in the backseat of my car. I leaned back, resting my head on the headrest. Suddenly a notification popped on my phone and I took it in front of my eyes as I read the message, sent by my most trusted guards who were following her.

"She is home sir!" I placed my phone back after receiving the text, I knew the moment she asked for the washroom. She would definitely run. I had assumed it and it was confirmed when she sneaked out of the restaurant thinking i didn't see her but I never closed my eyes when she entered inside the restaurant. I had ordered my guards to follow her and make sure she reached home safely.

My Honey is interested in running and I am interested in catching her. And trust me Malyshka when I will catch you, then you might end up in bed tied with several chains.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

(WORD COUNT - 5300+)
I deserve more love because of this don't i?(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

HOW WAS CHAPTER 4?

200+ votes is not completed in the last two updates but I noticed many of you all went back to vote on them, because you wanted the next chapter (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) that made my heart flutter and I appreciate my supportive readers who literally went back and voted on them.

This update is specially for all of my readers who took me seriously and even commented on the previous chapter which made me so happy. Thank you all ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ.

I LOVE YOU ALL🥺

Thank you for loving this story.

There will be an update regarding this book, on my Instagram story. Not tonight but maybe tomorrow. So do check it tomorrow.

Though I published this because of my lovely supporters but still i will keep a target for you all.

Make this part reach 250+ votes.

I have not written next chapter and all extra one has ended now😭 don't make me go inside the writer block guys, this story has many things to come in future. You all don't have the exact idea of this book so keep supporting me.

No spoilers since I have not written next part.

Silent readers- just press on the star, no one will know it except me and drop any emoji which represents your mood after reading this update ✨

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

And also we reached 1.89K followers, can you all make it reach 2K?

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 613 35
"𝐖𝐡𝐲..𝐰𝐡𝐲?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜**** 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲."𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. [ 4 - 18+ ] #1 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 story by @...
18.7K 856 39
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
1.4M 56.1K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
160K 13K 45
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...