LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army

Double Trouble

273 6 11
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(All right! Next chapter is up. I made a few changes, hope you don't mind. Anyway, let's hop in!)

After the whole thing with the pirates, the return of Destiny's Bounty, and Garmadon being back, we decided to take a day off which consisted of mostly sleeping. Honestly, we needed it. But only a day of relaxation then back to work. Right now, we are in Darreth's dojo as Lloyd concentrated on lighting a lightbulb with his powers. And it has been going.... Good. "Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up... harness it." Jay instructs him. "I understand." Lloyd says, focusing more on the lightbulb. "I am in control..." Lloyd says. But he focuses too hard and his hands start shaking. "Come on, Lloyd. You can do it." Jay says. But before I could say anything the lightbulb shatters. I summon a shield to protect myself from the glass. "Argh! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try." Lloyd says. I make my shield vanish as I frown in sympathy for Lloyd.

"Sorry, Lloyd, that was the last lightbulb." Kai says and Lloyd frowns looking down at all the shattered glass on the ground. "Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow." Cole says, handing Lloyd a broom and Lloyd takes it aggressively from him and uses it on a punching bag. I decide to let Lloyd cool down as I walk over to the guys, being mindful of the glass. I hear Jay sigh, "What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power." He says as I watch Lloyd accidentally hit himself with the broom. I wince a little at that. "You dare to defy the Green Ninja!" He says then goes back to beating the ever-living heck out of the bag. "Patience, Jay. Sometimes the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from." Master says as he and Jay walk pass us. I listen in on their conversation. "He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light."

I frown at that. I look over at Lloyd and see him continue to punch the bag. It's not that he's the son of Lord Garmadon, it that he is a kid who is already having to carry too much on his shoulders. He was alone and before us, the only family he knew was of his father who is a corrupted, power-hungry overlord. I mean, I just found out a little of my father a few days back but I'm having to put that aside to focus on training Lloyd and protecting Ninjago. Man, is being a hero always this mentally draining? "Hey, guys!" "Hey, Nya." I jump as I break away from thoughts and look to see Nya as I hear the guys greet her. "Hey, Jay, wanna come by the auto body shop later?" Nya asks Jay. Wow. Nya asking Jay on a date. "Uh, the auto body shop?" Seriously? I close my eyes as rest my face in my hand. I don't even need my powers to know what they are feeling. And I don't want to.

I tune it out as I then remove my hand from my face as I resume watching Lloyd. "The Darkly School for Bad Boys?" Wait, what?" What's this about a school for bad boys?" I ask as I look over to see the guys group up with Jay, Master, and Nya. I walk over and stand beside Wu as I look at the letter in his hand. "Formerly bad boys. Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the Darkly School for Great Children." Wu explains. "Wait, they've turned good?" Kai says, I could hear the laughter in his voice as he seems unconvinced. "It says here there's going to a be a ceremony." Master says, reading the letter. "I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake." I roll my eyes, but smile at what Cole said. I'm not one to turn down food.

"Lloyd's change inspire them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence." Master adds. But I can't help but feel a little skeptical. This sounds like some kind of conspiracy. I mean, kids can be smart. I then hear a shout and look back at Lloyd as I see him head-butt the punching bag. Okay, now he's only going to get himself hurt. I walk over and grab him by the shoulders to try and get him to stop. He groans and grunts as he tries to break free. "Lloyd. Enough."I state. He stops struggling as he lowers his arms and I feel him pant hard. "I know you want to control your powers and you're tired of waiting, but one thing about power is that you cannot force it. It needs to flow naturally and when it clicks, you will know." I tell him. He doesn't say anything but he then nods his head. I smile at him and give him a pat on the head.

"Man, how come he listens to (Y/N), but doesn't when it comes to us?" I smirk as I hear Jay say that. I gently turn Lloyd around to face me, "Now, we have to make an appearance at your old school. Who knows, maybe you might find something there." I tell him as he looks up at me. "Okay." He says, though I can feel through my powers that he is not really excited. "We can take Ultra~" I add. He immediately perks up as he looks at me, "Can I drive him?" He asks. I only nod and he jumps, shouting in excitement. I then smirk as I feel the guys' fear.

Garmadon's P.O.V.

"Argh! This is impossible!" I had asked the snakes to come up with ideas to help in creating something to stop the Ninja, but they are all useless. I think to myself. "Those pesky Ninja always come out on top. How can I defeat the Ninja who so rudely refuse to be defeated? Weapon, answer me!" I say out loud. But as I look at the Mega Weapon, I see my reflection and that gives me an idea. "Wait! That's it!" I state. "Hm? The giant ham sandwich?" What? I turn around as look down at the snakes as they pull out silverware. Idiots. I kick the snake that said that over the side then laugh as I look down at the snakes. "Better. No more brainstorming! Gather me any Ninja belongings left on the ship!" I order them.

Some run off and then return with spare uniforms of the Ninja. They throw them into a pile on the deck but as I walked down and stand in front of them, I notice that one color was missing. "Wait, where is the purple one?" I question. "Sssorry, sir. But we could not find anything belonging to the Purple Ninja." They answer. I huff but calm down before I could explode on them. While she may be an enemy, I trust her with my son. Besides, this can still work. I adjust my stance as I prepare myself, "Ninja, today I wish for you to finally meet your match." I declare then hold the Mega Weapon in hands as it glows and shakes. I hold onto it as I point it at the uniforms. I laugh as they start to float in an orb and then a bright light shines and once it fades, copies of the Ninja were now standing on the deck. Only their skin are paler and they have glowing red eyes.

I gasp as I collapse onto my hands and knees. I pant and shake from exhaustion but push on, "I have made you... to be equal to the Ninja..." I stand but stumble and catch myself on the railing, "... and loyal only to me." "Yes, Lord Garmadon." They bow to me. "Then I command you to find and destroy the Ninja! But spare the purple one and bring her to me." I tell them. "Uhm, but isn't she the scariest one?" "And isn't she the most formidable?" I hear some snakes say. I finally regain my strength to at least stand with help from the railing. "Yes. However, she cares most for my son and if I can persuade her into an agreement, I can use her to my advantage." I state then chuckle to myself.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Woo-Hoo-Hoo!" I hear the guys cheer as I close my eyes, enjoying flight once more. "Now that we can ride the Dragon, we should get to Darkly's in no time." "If Lloyd can get us there in one piece." I open my eyes after Kai said that. Currently, Lloyd is sitting in the saddle, steering Ultra, as I sit behind the saddle and then it goes Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane. I have my hands placed on the saddle while I feel Cole's hands on my shoulders. "You're doing great, Lloyd." I raise my voice so that Lloyd can hear through the wind. "Just be gentle. Any sudden moves can cause him to-" "Any sudden what?" Lloyd calls out to Cole, but also pulls back on the reins and we ended up diving straight down.

I hold onto the saddle tightly while the guys scream their lungs out and I feel Cole wrap his arms around my waist. As if this is the first time we rode a dragon and they dived down suddenly. "The reins! Let go of the reins!" I wince a little as Cole shouted. Lloyd drops the reins and Ultra stops and steadies himself as he then lands right in front of Darkly's. "Hey, look at that, we made it." I comment. I remove Cole's arms then jump down. I then hold my hands out to catch Lloyd, but he lands without a problem and I smile as I put my arms down. "Heh-heh. At least I'm getting better." He says. He takes off his hood and I do the same as he, I, and the guys walk up to the school.

I look up at it. Man, the last time we were here was when Lloyd took over it with Pythor. Thank the First Spinjitzu Master that guy is gone. "All the same, I'll take the reins going home. Just to be safe." I roll my eyes at Cole's statement. "Okay, dragon boy." I tease. As we pass under the gate, "Lloyd?" "Uh, Brad?" "You came! So good to see you!" A young boy with black hair runs over and hugs Lloyd. "It is? You put fire ants in my bed." What? "Please forgive me. I wasn't myself, and have learned the error of my ways. And you must be the Ninja." Brad says, but while he says he has changed, I feel with my powers that he is hiding something. "Uh, guys, meet Brad Tudabone." Lloyd introduces Brad to the guys and I.

"Such a huge fan! Go good! Ha, ha." Brad says as he shakes our hands. "Please, will you not follow me to see the Principal?" He says as he starts walking and we follow him. Though, I stay close to Lloyd as I feel something is going to go wrong. As we walk through a the halls, things are oddly quiet. "Uh, shouldn't you all be in class?" Cole questions Brad. "Actually, today is a new Darkly School tradition. Ninja Day. We stay out of sight to honor the way the Ninja for showing is the light." Convenient. "Huh. This is a good school. I'm impressed." Cole says. But I frown in suspicion.

We then enter the Principal's office. "Principal Noble? Lloyd and the Ninja are here for the ceremony." "That, and the cake. By the way, do you know what kind it is?" Cole adds. But then a silhouette appears behind the door, shaped like a man with a pipe in his mouth. But I only raise a brow at it. Seriously? I may have spent a lot of times on the street but I did sneak in to watch a movie now and then. "I'll be with you in just a moment." The 'principal' says then 'walks' off. "I should get back to the flowers." Brad says then closes the door on us. "Um, has anyone seen a teacher yet?" Jay asks. "Indeed, their absence is most strange." Zane says. Before I could say anything, "I'll see you now. Come in, come in." The 'principal' says as he just 'walks' around in a circle. The guys walk over to enter the room but I remain in place. Sorry, guys. Sorry, Lloyd. I then quietly leave the room. Things are not right here.

Third Person P.O.V.

A lamp turns on. "Welcome back, Lloyd." It shines on a ginger-haired boy wearing classes says smugly as he stands on the principal's desk with a skeleton beside him dressed in a wig and coat along with having a pipe in its mouth. "Uh, Gene?" Lloyd says in confusion. "And welcome, Ninja, to the new Darkly's Boarding School for worse boys!" Gene announces as more boys appear from behind the desk with smug smiles. Gene then cuts a rope and bags of sand falls into the Lloyd and the guys. They lose consciousness as the boys watch them with grins. "Gene, I'm gonna get you for..." Lloyd says before falling unconscious.

"Ha-ha! We got them!" One boy says. "Indeed. Wait." Gene says as he looks at the Ninja. "There are only five of them. There are six. Where is the other one?" He says. "The purple one? I thought she was with them." Another boy says. "Well, clearly she is not here. Deal with the Ninja and Lloyd, and find the purple ninja!" Gene demands. The boys get to work with dragging the guys to trap them with the rest of the adults while taking alloys elsewhere. Without their knowledge, (Y/N) watches the whole thing from a secret passageway she had found and watched the whole thing. "I knew something was up. Gotta play this safe though." She whispers to herself then closes the passageway.

Sometime later, the guys groan as they wake up. A group of adults look down at them as they smile with relief as they wake up. "Thank goodness you're here!" A glasses-wearing man says. "What happened? Where's Lloyd? And who are all of you?" Kai asks as sits up, rubs his head and looks around. "We're the teachers, and we've all been taken prisoner. We tried to teach the boys how to be good, but they overthrew us. They're monsters!" A lady explains, sounding afraid. "But I thought Lloyd was getting an honorary degree." Jay says. "That was the boys' trick to lure Lloyd here and convince him to be their leader." The glasses-wearing man explains. "What? There's not going to be CAKE?!?" Cole shouts in disbelief.

"I think we have more pressing matters than sweets, Cole." Zane states. "Wait, where's (Y/N)?" Kai questions as he looks to see one member absent. "She bailed on us?" Jay says as he stands up. "No. (Y/N) can feel what others feel and thus must have been able to sense that something was wrong." Zane explains. "At least one of us is not trapped. But still we still need to find a way out of here." Cole says, after calming down from the lack of cake. "Should we be worried? Because I am a little worried." Jay says, laughing a little nervously from the thought of an angry (Y/N). "Well, I would say she would be looking after Lloyd. We're on our own." Kai says. Knowing how protective (Y/N) is of Lloyd.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

Ugh. Aw, man. My head. I wake up and find that I'm tied to a chair. I try to break free but they're tied good. I look around, but then a light turns on and I see my old schoolmates. "Welcome to your ceremony, Lloyd. Or should I call it an evil intervention?" Brad says. I continue to try and break free, "Where are my friends?" I ask them. "Aw, they're better off without you. With friends like you, who needs enemies?" I look down as Gene said that. "You may have forgotten, but we're your few friends. And we want to help you undo the damage you've done to yourself and our school's reputation. Be honest. Doesn't a part of you miss being bad?" Brad asks as he walks around me. I lean back as he moves closer.

I'm going to be honest, being bad did feel good but that was before I realized how much damage it can do. I do not want to go back to that. And being alone. Especially after I unleashed the Serpentine that released the Great Devourer that almost destroyed Ninjago. But then I jump as some guys run into the room. They slam the door and start barricading it. "What are you doing?" Gene asks them. "There was- And a-" "It was horrifying!" Two of the guys said. What the heck happened to them? "What are you talking about?" Gene says. "It was a black cloak, but it d-d-d-didn't have feet." "It didn't even have strings either!" They said. "What's worse is that it had a gritty, g-g-garbled voice, and then spikes appeared out of nowhere!" The third guy says.

I then gasp as I realize that it can only be one person. "Gah! Well, what about the purple ninja?" Gene says. "We couldn't find her." "She could probably be watching us." "Right now even!" The three guys then hug in fear. Honestly, I would be scared of (Y/N) too, but I don't have to worry about that, right? Right?

Third Person P.O.V.

In Ninjago City, the Bizarro Ninja laugh as they walk the streets. They wore sunglasses to hide their red eyes. "Oh, Ninjas. Thank goodness. Can you reunite me with my dear Pebbles?" An elderly lady asks them as she points to her black-furred cat stuck in a tree. The Bizarro Ninja share a look then nod their heads. "That's not what I had in mind!" The lady exclaims as she is now stuck in the tree with the Bizarro Ninja walking away from her. They then mess with the streetlights that resulted in a car accident. They laugh at the chaos. Bizarro Zane then breaks an ATM which shoots out money and they walk away from it as some people watch with baffled expressions. "Ninja-Go!" Bizarro Cole exclaims as he performs Spinjitzu and steals cotton candy from Nuckal. "Hey!" The Skeleton complains. Bizarro Cole meets with the others. "Remember, we must find the Ninja." Bizarro Kai states.

Master Wu was currently sweeping the broken glass and collects in a dust pan then he deposits the remains into a trash bin. The Bizarro Ninja then enter the dojo. "You're back? So, how was it?" Wu asks them, unaware of their true identity. "Great. We were having so much fun, we almost forgot where we were." 'Kai' replies, while the others look around. "Hm. I bet Lloyd had a blast." Wu says, stroking his beard as he notices 'Kai's' voice sounding different. "Lloyd? Uh, yeah, sure, yeah. He's still there. He wanted us to tell you he thinks you should go. Like now." Wu does not like what he is hearing, growing suspicious.

He walks closer to 'Kai' as he sees that he is wearing sunglasses. "Interesting." He says. Then he hears laughter as he looks to find 'Cole', 'Jay', and 'Zane' goof around with some of the equipment. "Mega-Monster Amusement Park is no place for an old man. I'd just slow you down." Wu says, looking at 'Kai' with narrow eyes. "Mega-Monster Amusement Park? Oh, yeah, right. Ha-ha." 'Kai' agrees. But then he looks around as the others stand with him as Wu assumes a stance with the broom in his hand. "Lloyd is not at the amusement park. You are not my students." Wu states, spinning his broom as readies to fight. "And you are not our master." Bizarro Kai states. "Ninja-Go!" Bizarro Jay performs Spinjitzu, but Wu smacks him away with the broom. Wu then grabs some of Darreth's trophies and tosses them, hitting Bizarro Cole and Bizarro Kai in the face, knocking onto their backs. Wu then tosses some at Bizarro Zane as he too gets hit and lands on his back. Bizarro Jay was not spared as he gets hit right as he stood up.

"Whatever you are, you all could use a lesson!" Wu stares as he hurries over to grab a sword hanging on the wall but Bizarro Zane pulls out some shurikens and throws them at Wu, pinning him to the wall. He drops the sword as he finds himself helpless as Bizarro Kai walks up to him. "Teach us, then." Bizarro Kai mocks as he takes off his sunglasses and reveals his glowing red eyes to Wu. "Where are the Ninja?" He demands. "He'll never talk." Bizarro Jay says, but then a vibration sound was hearse as the Bizarro Ninja look back to see a phone on a table. "Jay, are you back yet?" Nya's voice was heard. "Can't wait to see you at the auto body shop. See you then!" The Bizarro Ninja then smile tot each other as they then start to leave.

"You may have the greater numbers, but you are no match for for one." Wu calls out to them. Bizarro Kai scoffs, "Who, Lloyd?" He mocks as he looks back at Wu with an unbothered smile while the others laugh. "No. Someone far more dangerous." Wu says, unfazed by their laughter. The guys continue to laugh as they leave, Bizarro Kai putting on his sunglasses after giving away one last smirk. The door shuts as Wu hums, not worried for the Ninja but rather the Bizarros.

Back at Darkley's, Zane opens a panel on his arm as he then flips a few switches. "Battering ram activated." An automatic voice says. Zane then straightens himself as he becomes stiff, the guys holding him as they use him to try and burst the door open. They try a few times, but the door would not open. "Argh! We're never gonna open that door. I hope they haven't turned Lloyd." Kai says. He, Jay, and Cole put Zane back on his feet as the Nindroid is no longer in 'battering ram' mode. "I don't think things can get much worse." He adds. "Look, don't worry guys, I told Nya I'd meet her at the auto body shop. And since I am so punctual, if I'm even one second late, she's gonna suspect something's wrong." Jay says, confident in his words.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Okay. Things have been... interesting, to say the least. Though, I did enjoy frightening those boys. Man, it has been a while since I gave a good scare. Anyway, I have just exit one of the secret passages but then I blend into the shadows as I then see some other boys patrolling the halls with some rulers to defend themselves with. I tilt my head at that. Rulers? Really? But then my powers flare up as I feel the guys' fear. Huh. Guess they must have found the room with the spiders. I then smirked as I get an idea.

I then sneak up to the boys as I take out one of my fans and poke one of the boys. I move so that he doesn't see me and looks to the other boy walking with him. "Hey, don't poke me. It's not funny." He says. "I didn't poke you." I then poke the second boy and move as he looks at the one in the front. "Hey, you poke me." "What? No, did not!" They then started to argue and then I make my presence known as I stand before them with my hands behind my back. They stop bickering as they slowly look up at me as I look down at them. "Boo." "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" They scream as they run off. I smirk under my hood, I know they're young but, damn, that felt good. After all, those who do bad things must be punished.

I then feel my powers flare up and I close my eyes as I see Lloyd. His aura was becoming more consumed by green ever since he's tapped more into his elemental power and I open my eyes once I know where he is. I make my way to the room, walking since I am in no rush, but then I stop as I feel some presences close in. "That is not good."

Lloyd's P.O.V.

"Ha, ha. Come on~ You can untie me. Really, this is just a huge relief. I couldn't stand being good. Heh. Thank you for saving me." I hope they're buying this. But they don't look like they are. "How do we know you're not lying to us just to escape and help the Ninja?" Brad says to me. "Well, if I am truly good, I wouldn't be able to lie, which I'm not. But even if I was, wouldn't lying make me evil, thus giving you the assurance that you could release me?" I replied. I look to see them all thinking. "Uh... He's trying to trick us with mind games!" Dang it. But then there was a loud rumble outside. But there was a loud boom. Okay, that is not good. "You stay put. I mean, not like you can go anywhere." Gene says then he and the guys leave.

They close the door and I then try to break free from the ropes. "Why do I always get tied up? You'd think I'd be pretty good with knots by now." I joke, but it was still annoying with how often I found myself tied up. But then I look up at the lightbulb and I remember what Jay and (Y/N) told me. "Okay, you can do this, Lloyd." I tell myself then look back at the lightbulb. I focus on it as it then starts to shine brighter. I close my eyes to concentrate. I remember what Jay said about surges and (Y/N) about forming energy to what I want. I focus and then I heard something break and I open my eyes to find shattered glass on the floor. I did it! "Ha, ha. Yes!" I hop over and then fall down. I carefully move so that the glass would cut the rope.

And it did! "Ha, ha! Finally! I'm free!" I jump onto my feet. But then the guys come back. "Aw, no way! I escaped fair and square!" But then they start barricading the door. "Your friends are pure evil." What? "What?"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What is this? Some kind of joke?" Fake Cole says to Brad, holding the boy in his arm as he and the rest of the fake guys open the door to where the real guys and teachers were kept prisoner. "Uh, that's where they were. Honest!" Brad says. "Time for another noogie." Fake Cole says. "No. No! Anything but that!" Okay, now that is enough. "Release the boy." I state they turn back to face me. "Well, well, well. Looks like the princess has made her grand entrance." Excuse me? "What did you just call me, Fake Kai?" I demand. "Oh~ Not one for the royal treatment?" Fake Jay adds. Oh. I'm gonna enjoy this.

"Let's make a deal: You let go of Brad, accept defeat and I don't have to give you boys the pounding of a LIFETIME." I state. But then they laughed. I feel my eye twitch but remain calm. "How about instead you come with us so that our master can have a talk with you." Fake Zane says. Garmadon wants to have a talk with me? Why? But then I heard a door open and look back to find the real guys exit out of a locker. "Ah. Finally, a way out." Real Cole sighs in relief. "Great. And perfect to knock some sense into your evil doppelgängers." I replied and the guys look to see what I am saying. "Guys, why are we staring at ourselves?" Kai asks. "Uh, this is kind of too weird for us . We're gonna stay in here." The real principle says as he shuts the locker door. Good call. "Ha. Those who don't fight, teach." Jay says.

I look back at the fake guys as they take off their glasses and reveal glowing red eyes. I think fast and take out my fan as I toss it at Fake Cole. "Ow!" He yelps as it slices his arm a little, resulting in him to drop Brad. "Run, Brad!" I tell him, summoning my fan back to me. Brad nods at me then runs off. "Eh, he was useless to us anyway." Fake Cole says. "(Y/N), make sure the students and Lloyd are safe." I look back and nod at Zane. I then run towards the fake guys but then I activated my powers and use them to jump over them. I land then follow after Brad.

But apparently, Lloyd and a ginger-haired boy with glasses were not too far. "Lloyd!" "(Y/N)!" I run over to him. "You alright?" I ask him. "I'm fine." He tells me. "And see, I told you my friends wouldn't turn evil. The evil Ninja must be my father's doing." He then says to the glasses boy. "Fascinating. It's like fighting a mirror, where the reflection countermoves in perfect sync. And no one appears to be able to land a blow." The glasses boy says. "We have to help them." Lloyd states. "Just to be clear, which them?" My powers flare up as I feel the glasses, and the other boys' 'desire' to be bad. "Obviously the ones that are good and protecting all as we know it." I state.

"Oh, yeah? Well, there are more of us and-" "And what? May I remind you that I am the adult and I have powers? But I don't need them to teach you boys how being bad is going to get you nowhere but in all kinds of trouble and, so help me, I will make it so that none of you will ever be able to go to sleep after I show you what true evil really is." I state. He looks at me with surprise but then tries to cover it up, "Wouldn't that make you evil?" Really? I give a raised brow, "Want me to get out the cloak?" "NO!" I smirk as I heard the boys I scared with my little phantom act. I even hear Lloyd laugh a little, and I could feel that he was a little scared of me.

We soon find ourselves in a classroom as we try to come with a way to stop the fake Ninja. "Gene said that they couldn't land a blow because they're evenly matched. Can you do it?" Lloyd asks me. I sigh, "Actually, no. I felt their energy and while it is dark, they still have something that connects them to the guys. Even if I can beat them, they can only be destroyed by the ones they are based after. The guys are the only ones to get rid of them." I explain. "If I may." I look to see Gene with the other boys as they watch Lloyd and I from a distance. I look at Lloyd and he gives me a nod. I look at Gene and gesture with my hand to step forward. He does so and clears his throat, "From what I have observed and from your readings of them, only just one contact from either side will produce a spark powerful enough to eradicate either force." He says.

I look down in thought but then my powers flare up as I feel him still wanting to be evil. "And after you help us?" I question him. "Huh?" He says. "Look, you win. I'm good. But guess what? So's Brad!" Lloyd says and Brad reacts to this. "That's a lie!" He defends. I keep quiet as Lloyd goes on. "Is it? Then explain why, on the day we first met, you were nice to me. When I arrived her on my first day, I didn't know how things worked around here and everyone made fun of me. Brad even put fire ants in my bed." Gene laughs at that and I give him a warning glare and that shut him up. "But when everyone was gone, he said he was just trying to teach me how things go. And after that, he took me under his wing, and taught me the art of revenge." Lloyd says.

"Why would you do that?" Gene asks Brad. "I wanted to get in good with his father." Brad answers, but my powers tell me otherwise with what he is really feeling. "No, it's because deep down, he's not all evil. And Brad's not the only one. Face it, all of you have a secret good side that stays quiet out of fear, because it think it's alone. But it's not. And I'm living proof." I smile at Lloyd. He really is becoming a fine young man. "So, who's with me?" Lloyd says to the boys. Brad sighs in defeat, "It's true. And I love planting flowers." He admits. "You what?!?" Gene says in disbelief. "And she saved my life." Brad points at me. "I plan to return that kindness." He says as he walks up to stand with Lloyd and I.

Then the rest of the boys walk up to stand with us. Gene was left but then he groans, "My dad is going to be so mad." I smile at him then take off my hood as I walk over to him and kneel down to be at eye-level with him. "Well, your dad does not get to decide what you do with your life. Besides, I know you don't want to be evil." I wink at him as I tell him that. "Yeah, join the club." I smirk at what Lloyd said as I stand up and Gene walks over to stand with the rest. I cross my arms as I look at Lloyd with a proud smile. "Now then, I have a plan. Who here can sew?" Lloyd says, pulling out a needle with some thread on it. Where did he get that? "Sew?" "You heard him. Let's move!" I clap my hands to emphasize.

Third Person P.O.V.

After finding fabrics and other supplies, Lloyd, (Y/N), and the Darkly students got to work. They had blue, red, black, and white fabrics and they measured, cut, sewed them together. (Y/N) helping some of the boys who struggled, showing her patient and compassionate side. The boys were thankful for her help and continued working. Once they were done, the Darkly boys put on their own Ninja uniforms. (Y/N) and Lloyd put on their hoods as they stand together with the Darkly boys. "Ninja-Go!" Lloyd cries out as he performs a jumping-spin kick.

Meanwhile, the hall was a mess as the Ninja combat again their Bizarro versions. They continue to try and land a hit, but fail every time. "We're so evenly balanced... ugh. This fight could go on...forever." Jay says, he and Bizarro Jay taking a moment to catch their breath then resume fighting. "We can't give up. Keep fighting!" Kai affirms as he continues to fight Bizarro Kai. Cole groans as he blocks a kick from Bizarro Cole, exhaustion getting to him. "Ninja-Go!" But then Lloyd, (Y/N), and the Darkly boys appear as they rush at them. "Hey. It really is Ninja Day!" Cole says as he sees the Darkly boys in Ninja Gis.

They boys get into the fight and this confuses the Bizarro Ninja as they try to fight the real ones. "I see what they're doing. They're trying to confuse them." Kai realizes. "Yeah, but it's confusing me too." Jay says. Some of the boys charge at Bizarro Zane as they jump him and punching him. Bizarro Zane pushes them back, but more come. "Keep your focus." Zane tells them as he then performs Spinjitzu. (Y/N) uses her powers to help some of the boys from getting a hard landing as Zane swept up Bizarro Zane in his Spinjitzu. He then throws him out and Bizarro Zane hits some lockers, dissolving into dark matter upon impact. (Y/N) smirks under her hood as she can no longer feel him.

Some boys watch Cole fight Bizarro Cole and one tries to land a punch, only for Bizarro Cole to grab him  and throw him to into another boy. "It works just as Gene say. If you can land a punch, they'll be defeated!" Lloyd says after seeing Bizarro Zane disappear. He then dodged hits from Bizarro Jay. Bizarro Cole then gets overwhelmed by the boys and one jumps out of the locker behind him. Pushing him forward to Cole, who reels his fist back. He then delivers an uppercut and Bizarro Cole dissolves into dark matter. "Good riddance!" Cole states.

Jay and Bizarro Jay are currently pushing back against each other. "Don't think you can get rid of us that easily. By the way, did I mentioned that I kissed Nya?" Bizarro Jay says. "WHAT?!? You did WHAT?!?! Jay shouts. "Ha, ha, ha. Yeah~" Bizarro Jay chuckles. "You should not have said that!" (Y/N) says as she feels Jay's rage. Bizarro Jay ignores her as he tries to land a blow on Jay, but it was blocked. Jay then steps back, causing Bizarro Jay to stumble forward, jump-flips over him and lands behind him. Jay delivers a kick on Bizarro Jay's back, causing Bizarro Jay to dissolve into dark matter. "Nobody kisses my girl." Jay states.

Bizarro Kai looks around as he is surrounded by the boys and the Ninja. Lloyd jumps along with an another boy but he throws them off him. "Stay back!" He then tries to make a run for it, but (Y/N) appears in front of him and he stops before he could collide with her. "DON'T. Call me princess." She glares at him and Bizarro Kai steps back a little. "Glitter?" She then says as she holds up her hand and blows purple glitter into his eyes. Bizarro Kai then steps back as he holds his face as he groans in pain. "Aw, my eyes! I can't see!" He cries out. Kai walks up to him then taps his shoulder, Bizarro Kai looks back right as Kai holds up his then punches him. He hits the wall and dissolves into dark matter. The Bizarro Ninja now no more. "Ain't so bad." Kai quips.

Everyone then claps and cheer as they celebrate their victory. "It worked, Lloyd. You did it!" Brad says, taking off his hood and smiling at Lloyd. "No, we did it!" Lloyd corrects and everyone cheers again. The teachers then exit out of the locker with the secret passage. They smile as they walk over to the group. "Normally, we'd punish you for holding us captive, but I guess now that we've all learned a valuable lesson, I suppose it a cause for celebration." The principal says. "Uh, that wouldn't mean cake, now, would it?" Cole says. Everyone laughs at that and (Y/N) lightly punches his arm as she smirks at him.

After helping clean up and celebrating a job well done, the Ninja were now heading back to Ninjago City. Jay, Kai, Zane, and Lloyd took the  Ninja Tank while Cole and (Y/N) rode on Ultra. "Oh, man! So great to have the tank back." Jay says as he rides in the front. "You said it." Cole says with a mouth full of cake. (Y/N) playfully rolls her eyes, "No talking with your mouth full, Cole." She lectures him as she holds onto the reins while she flies Ultra, leaving Cole to enjoy the cake. "Can't wait to hear what Sensei says when he hears about this." Kai says, thinking about Wu will react to beating their evil doppelgängers. But then the screen at the center of the Ninja Tank become so static as a signal interferes it. "So, it is true." It reveals Garmadon as he looks through the screen at the Nina.

"You have destroyed my Evil Ninja." He states, not sounding happy. Keep it comin', Garmadon. Your attempts to try and stop us are only making us stronger." Kai retorts, Jay nodding along with him. Garmadon sighs, "But tomorrow is a new day, Ninja. Mark my words, I will find new ways to finish you, once and for-" But before Garmadon could finish, the transmission is then interfered again. "What? I can't hear you?" Kai mocks, holding an ear to his ear. "May will be displeased, she just repaired it, and it appears it already had to go back to the shop." Zane says. "Nah, it's not broken." Lloyd replies. He then uses his powers to put on a game. Music plays and the guys are surprised by that. "Wha-eh? You did that? But it didn't blow up." Jay remarks. "Hey, you go to school, and sometimes you might pick up a thing or two." Lloyd says, taking out a controller while the guys laugh wholeheartedly.

(Y/N) smiles as Lloyd becomes better at controlling his powers. But then frowns as she looks forward. Garmadon is stubborn and bent on taking over Ninjago, she wondered why he wanted to talk to her. However, she smiles since Garmadon could never offer her anything she could want, because she had everything she could ever need with the Ninja. So whatever comes next, Garmadon better watch out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 311 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
102K 2.4K 50
I love you and will never leave your side. Anyone can try to separate us, but I will fight. A hissing laugh to a jealous rage. Nothing can make me le...
27K 873 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...
299K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...