Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

De Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... Mai multe

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 4 - Happy pills
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21 - She Is My Life

2.2K 130 7
De Thank_you_Too

They were standing in the hallway, Mon try to free from Sam's hand
"Please removed your hand" Mon said
"Mommy please, let's talk"
"What to talk huuh"
"Please, I am begging you"
"OK, I need a good explanation "

Sam bring her wife to the sofa and let her sit, Sam doesn’t know what to say, where to start, even she doesn’t have any idea.

"OK start talking" Mon said
"Baby, I really have no idea about it"
"How ?? How??"
"Because I don't know"
"That's not an appropriate explanation"
"I know, its not appropriate, but believe me. I will never cheat on you"

Mon sigh, try to move from the sofa, but Sam is fast, she pulled Mon towards her make her sit on her lap, then she changed their position, Mon back is on sofa and she is on top of her wife.
Mon turn her face on her side, Sam grabbed Mon's chin and make her look in the eyes

"Mommy, looked at my eyes, you will know"
"Don't make me hate you, Khun Sam"
"Ahh.. Khun Sam, yes yes"
Sam smile sarcasticly, then looked at her wife

"OK, you can hate me, whatever you want. But I am not cheating on you"
"Then what is that in your car?"

"Till now I don't have any explanation, I will looked for it.
Baby, you know what I am very sad that you think I am cheating on you. Just think, Its better I die than cheating on you. You don't know how much I love you, I can give my life for you if you asked."

Sam said running her tears down on cheek, she slowly move from Mon, then sit on the corner of the sofa. Sam heart is broken into pieces. She pulled her leg up and put her hand around it, thinking where that panty come from?
She looked at her wife, who is already went towards the guest room.
Sam took a deep breathe. 

She has been running her mind, for the previous day, where she have been, where she went, its been week that the family didn't have an outing day.

Sam head is about to explode, how that red panty came in her car, she need to know.

After running around her mind, she saw a possibilities

(3 days ago) Flashback

Sam is just sitting in her office, she came early as she has so many file to review, even she want to spend time at home with her favourite peoples.

She is going through a lots of file,
Suddenly, the door knock
"Come in"
"Hi Sam" Tee said, entering Sam office
"What you want Tee, don't you know I am busy"
"What, can't I came to meet my friend"
"You can, but don't you have any work?"
"You know about me Sam, I don't work"
"Ohh Someone is bragging their parents money"
"Hey you have more money than me"

Suddenly Tee got a call, after talking for while, she kept the phone

"Sam"
"Uhmm"
"Give me your brand new car key"
"What Tee?"
"Your sister-in-law call me, asked me to dropped her at mall"

"What Tee? I have to get back for lunch"
"Hey, it won't take time, just I want to show your car around"
Sam just rolled her eyes and gave the key to her friend.

"Don't be late"
"Don't worry"

After 3 hours, Tee came back saying she meet her crazy ex while returning back.
Sam said it's late for her to go home to have lunch with her wife, Tee teased her how Sam is simp for her wife.

End of flashback

Sam can breathe a little, she had to asked Tee. She called Tee number but it's goes missed call.
She try again and again but, there is no answer. She asked her other friends but they also don't know about Tee.
Sam looked at her watch, its already midnight.

She has been pacing around the floor, then went towards the guest room, knock the door but Mon didn't opened it.

Sam just want to tell her wife that she will talk with Tee and will know about it. But Mon didn't give her a chance.

Sam didn't go to their room, she just sit on the sofa, looked at the way of guest room.

Mon opened her eyes, she had light headache,  she gulped,  her throat is dry like sand, she remembered last night events, She cried a lot in the night.
She want to believe her wife but the whole situation is not helping her.

She opened the door and peep towards the living room, there she saw Sam is laying on the sofa, Mon heart dropped to see her wife in that condition, she want to run towards her and hold her but she thought what if Sam cheated on her, people change with time.

She just went out of the room and went towards kitchen for a glass of water.

"Mon, baby" Mon startled, jumped a little

"Oh sorry sorry baby I don't meant to scare you" Sam said
"What you want?"
"4 days ago, Tee took my car for a ride, maybe it is related with, you know"

Mon smile shake her head
"You never mentioned about P'Tee taking your car, I know that day, You came late for lunch"

"That's why, I was late, because she bring the car later, I didn't said because you already mad for late, so I just said I was busy. Because that's more easy for me to say then explaining all those things"
"You lied to me, Khun Sam"

"Baby, ohh no, let me talk to Tee and let her explain about it"
"Khun Sam please stop here, don't bring P'Tee in between the situation"
"But she can explain"

Mon just went out of the kitchen, Sam followed her.
Suddenly their front door opened then Little Sam run towards them, after Mrs Anantrakul came holding Max.

Little Sam run towards her Dada. Sam picked up her daughter, then smile.
Sam father came too.

Mon went towards her mother-in-law, greeted her then took Max.
Her mother-in-law know something is going on
"Mon, what happened, did you cry?"
"Mom, let's not talk in front of kids, uhmm can I stay at your place for some days"

Sam looked at her wife, but she didn't said a single word.
"Why not, you can stay whenever you want"
"Thank you"
"Who who going to stay"
"Me, Samantha, Maxine"

Sam parents looked at their daughter. Mr Anantrakul already went out of the door and said
"Mon take your time, I will be at car"

"OK take whatever you want" Mrs Anantrakul said to Mon
"Bunny, come pack your things we are going to Grandma place" Mon call her daughter
"Dada, let's go" Little Sam pulling Sam's hand

"Bunny, Dada will stay here"
"Then I will stay here"
"Bunny, don't make Mama angry, just come"

"Princess, go with Mama, Dada will come later, you know with lots of chocolate" Sam said looking at her daughter

After Mon went with her daughters, Sam talk with her mother
"Sam, I don't know what to say, I believe you are telling the truth, but what she see is not what you said, just give her some space"

"Mom, am I this unlucky"
"No, you are not. You are lucky, you know what, Life is not like a straight line, it has curve, you will have ups and downs.

Even you are down, you shouldn't stop fighting, just think how you can confort her, how you can make her believe that you are saying truth, just give her time.

Let me asked you one thing, just put yourself her shoes. What will be your thoughts?"

"OK Mom, I will find out the truth"
"Uhh, don't be down, just fight for her, don't let her go"
"I won't"

The mother daughter came down with a bag, Sam ran towards the stair and took the bag from Mon's hand.

"Dada when you coming?"
"Dada will come soon, I love you princess"

Sam try not to cry infront of her daughter
Then she looked at Max, who is smiling at her, she kissed her little forehead

"I love you sweetheart"
Turn towards, Mon
"Sorry Mon "

Sam turn her face fast because she couldn't stopped her tears, she know they are going to stay at her parents house, but she is going to missed her little family.

After, everyone left, Sam just sitting on the sofa, she try Tee number, its ringing
"Helloo"
"Tee, where have you been, whole night"
"What Sam??"
"I need to talk with you"
"Sam, I am not home"
"Please Tee, please." Sam is crying

"Heyy Sam, what happened. Are you crying"
"Please help, my wife left me, Please Tee"
"OK OK calm down, I will come now, please wait for me"
"Uhmm"

After like 20 min Tee came, she looked at her friend. Tee is sad to see her friend condition.
"Sam what is this?"
"Did you had sex in my car last time you bring it with you"
"Sam, why would I do that?"

Sam told the main problem, how her wife left the house with their daughters
Tee think for a while,

"OK, I got it, it must be my crazy ex"
"How your crazy ex is in my car"
"That day when I returned from Mall after driving someone special, I met my ex.

She asked me to give a lift, and I said yes. While on road, she start flirting, even asking whose car I was driving, I said its mine.

And I  said I already had a girlfriend. Then she asked to stopped in front of a store, then she bring some item, kept in back seat, where you said, Mon saw the panty.

Maybe my crazy ex kept the panty, to create you know. What a crazy lady??"

Sam looked at her friend with kneeted eyes

"I am sorry Sam, I promised you, I will talk with Mon, will explain everything "
"Will she believe you?"
"I don't know, but I need to do. Because of me, you two are fighting.
Let's go Sam, I will talk to her"

Afterward, they went towards Anantrakul mansion, Tee had talk with Mon, Mon just listen to her, didn't said anything.
"OK thank you, P'Tee"

Both Sam and her friend know Mon doesn’t believe them, its sounds so made up. It's like Sam asked her friend to help her.

Sam thoughts, her happy days is finished.

Little Sam run towards them
"Dada, you came, Aunt Tee"
"Yes princess"
"Hey buddy" Tee said

"Where is my chocolate Dada?"
"Oh Dada forgot, sorry princess.. I will bring later, ok. Where is Max?"
"She is sleeping"
"OK, be good my princess, Dada have some busy work, so you have to sleep without my Goodnight kiss"

"Dada, why?"
"Dada is busy, have some work"
"Can I come with you?"
"Do you love me very much, my princess"

Sam said her voice is breaking, holding her tears
"Yes, I love you, you are the best, Dada"
"I love you too, be good OK. Dada is late"

Sam doesn’t know what make her heart break more, her daughter innocent talk, or how her wife doesn’t want to believe her.
Sam just went out of the mansion without waiting for her friend. 

"Mon, you might not believe us, but Sam is innocent here, I know how you must felt about the whole situation but your wife is innocent, she love you with all her heart"

"I want to believe her, phi. Just give me some time, I will be here only. I don't have anywhere to go"
"I get it, please talk with her soon"
"I will see"
"Ok"

Tee bring Sam to her house, and promised her that she will fixed the whole situation.
Sam stayed silence, she lost her voice.
Tee is worried about her friend.

"Sam just talk to me"
"I am fine, Tee you can go"
"No no, I can stay here, just talk to me what you want"

"I want my family to be with me, want to listen their laughter,  want to see their cute face, want to smell their sweet scent, want to hold them" Sam said crying

Tee doesn’t know what to say in the situation.
"You will, Sam. Just give her some time."
"OK, I will give her time"
"Sam, I will bring my crazy ex and let her talk"

"No need Tee, if she doesn't want to believe no one can make her.
She will think, we hired someone to act like your ex. Just leave the thought. I don't want to prove anything"

"Oh Sam, let me try once"

"Do whatever you want. Even she doesn’t believe me, even she leave me, I won't see anyone like I see her.
I gave my whole life to her, she is my life"

"OK my friend, we know she love you too"
"I wished. OK Tee, you can go, I want to be alone"
"Uhmm, just call me if you need anything"
"Ok"

Sam just laying on the ground, didn't went to her room, she doesn’t felt hungry, or thirsty.
She just laying on her back.

She doesn't blame on her wife for not trusting her, she doesn’t blame on her friend, she doesn’t blame to anyone.
She just blamed herself.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.6K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
41.4K 2.3K 51
Sam and Mon has a daughter Becky who gets into danger and Freen Sam's twin brother's daughter. Could Freen be able to save Becky. Do they love each o...
All New De Deya

Fanfiction

52.3K 1.5K 19
Sam didn't arrive in time to stop Mon from leaving for England, Sam married Kirk because of her grandmother's pleas and she has never been happy sinc...
6.8K 432 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...