๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Par _mclovinmaya

in which Plus

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž: ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ: ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ: ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž: ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ž๐ง: ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ

156 3 0
Par _mclovinmaya

one week later...

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but think about him. There was something about him that made her want to fall to her knees. I mean, she had to admit he was hot, but it wasn't that. He was so kind to her, and genuinely wanted her around. She smiles brightly at the thought of Jaden. They'd hung out 2 other times this week, and she'd even hung out with Cooper. She loves Cooper. He's so sweet, and the way he talks about Jaden makes her heart warm.

Honestly, she didn't realise how alike they were. He was a pretty open book, which surprised her. He told her he was struggling with eating, and his own self thoughts. It hurt her to hear about it. She thought Cooper was perfect. Inside and out, but she could relate. He was the first, and only person she has told about her own problems. She even showed him the song she was writing about it. He keeps encouraging her to release it, but she wasn't so sure yet considering no one else knew about it. Cooper felt like peace to the girl. He was someone she could talk to without being judged, and without worry that he would disclose the information to anyone else. He was a breath of fresh air, a light in a dark room.

She smiles as her phone lights up, getting a notification from snapchat.

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

imessage groupchat!

spice girls

baby thea
YALL I NEED HELP

clown girl
???

baby thea
Jaden's coming over and idk what to do?

clown girl
FINALLY YES YES

baby thea
we were snapping and he said i looked sexy then asked if he could come over

maddy
what the fuck did i miss?

clown girl
MADS U SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEM THE OTHER DAY AT SWAY IT WAS SO CUTE

baby thea
im nervous, why am i nervous?

juul
THEA U LIKE HIM

wills
awwwwwwwww

baby thea
what no i don't

clown girl
if u didn't then u wouldn't be nervous

wills
Athena and Jaden sitting in a tree

juul
F-U-C-K-I-N-G

maddy
aw leave her alone you three

baby thea
thank u mads, but also, no. im not fucking him

maddy
why not?

baby thea
I THOUGHT U WERE ON MY SIDE
also because i've known him for what, a week?

juul
and?

baby thea
im not fucking someone i've known for a week!

maddy
okay babe.

baby thea
im not going to fuck him

clown girl
we'll see

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

She rolls her eyes looking down at her phone.
I'm not going to fuck him. She thought loudly. She wasn't sure whether she meant it, or if she was just trying to convince herself, but she didn't want to be that person. You know, easy? I mean the last time she had sex, well, if you could even consider it that, she was left wondering to herself why people even enjoyed it. To her, sex wasn't enjoyable. The only person she had ever slept with was Chase. It happened twice, and the last time, she didn't even want it.

She moved into her bedroom, grabbing her song book and began writing. Her thoughts were cut off by a loud knock on the door.
"ITS OPEN" she yells, writing in her notebook as she lays against her headboard, as she hears his footsteps coming up the staircase.

"hey pretty lady" he smirks, walking into her bedroom.
"hey j" she's smiles, not looking up from her book.
"what are ya doing?" ha asks, moving to lay beside her, peering over her arm to see.
"writing" she giggles, tapping the pen against the book as she tries to think of the next lyrics.
"ooh lemme see" he snatches the book off of her lap, standing up to read it.
"no!" she reaches over, attempting to take the book out of his hands, but he quickly pulls it away and begins reading in his head.
"what is this?"

"a new song?" she shrugs, looking at the boy with fear plastered on her face.
"no Athena what is this? why are you writing like this? do you really feel this way" he asks, his voice breaks slightly.
"well I wouldn't write it if I wasn't feeling like that" she giggles out of fear.
"Thea I'm being serious"

"so am I" he sighs and closes the book before moving to sit in front on the girl. He places his hands on the sides of her face softly. "you are so beautiful, so fucking beautiful. And it kills me that you don't think you are good enough"

"jad-"

"no I'm not finished. Athena, you are spectacular. Your talent is insane, and your voice is so beautiful. I get it. I know it's hard to not take into consideration what people say about you, but they don't know you. They know nothing about you, and you are so extraordinary. The way you change people's lives with your music, and you are so grateful for your fans is undeniably amazing, and after all of that you are still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. I could stare into your beautiful eyes forever, and your body is just, wow, and I want to kiss your lips so bad. You are extraordinary Athena." 

With a huge sob, Athena scrambles into his lap and throws here arms around his neck, clinging to him. "don't leave me " tightening her arms around his neck, she buries her face into his chest and whispers "please don't go".

He exhales a broken sigh, and wraps the girl in his arms, pulling her closer to him. "I won't" tightening his hold on the fragile girl, "I promise" leaving a gentle kiss on the top of her head. He wanted to stand up and shield the girl from all of the horror she was exposed to, but he knew he couldn't, so he stayed with her, rocking her gentle in his lap, resting his head on hers.

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.2K 604 28
Will someone else attempt to break them
857K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
167K 2.5K 62
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…: 31๐’”๐’• ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰, 2021 ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…: 20๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...