𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

one week later...

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but think about him. There was something about him that made her want to fall to her knees. I mean, she had to admit he was hot, but it wasn't that. He was so kind to her, and genuinely wanted her around. She smiles brightly at the thought of Jaden. They'd hung out 2 other times this week, and she'd even hung out with Cooper. She loves Cooper. He's so sweet, and the way he talks about Jaden makes her heart warm.

Honestly, she didn't realise how alike they were. He was a pretty open book, which surprised her. He told her he was struggling with eating, and his own self thoughts. It hurt her to hear about it. She thought Cooper was perfect. Inside and out, but she could relate. He was the first, and only person she has told about her own problems. She even showed him the song she was writing about it. He keeps encouraging her to release it, but she wasn't so sure yet considering no one else knew about it. Cooper felt like peace to the girl. He was someone she could talk to without being judged, and without worry that he would disclose the information to anyone else. He was a breath of fresh air, a light in a dark room.

She smiles as her phone lights up, getting a notification from snapchat.

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦