๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ โฅ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...

De HALLESS-GFF

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Nixie, one of the eight daughters of Triton, whom is also the same age as the youngest siste... Mai multe

INRODUCTION
เผบ 01
เผบ 02
เผบ 03
เผบ 04
เผบ 05
เผบ 06
เผบ 07

เผบ 08

153 12 2
De HALLESS-GFF

OCEAN EYES

The gate doors opened, and the sun shined down upon Nixie, she was still wearing her blue dress, she sat down in the carriage, Max saw her, and then ran to her, Nixie caressed his head, petting him gently.

"Looks like you've made a friend there." Eric says. "C'mon, Max, we'll see you later."

Sebastian hurried along the concrete, trying to catch up.

"You're not leavin' without me, I've only got two days left!" He exclaimed.

He then managed to make it onto the carriage.

Nixie and Eric were then riding across the sunrise, just the two of them.

Nixie enjoyed this, she's never been on, or even seen a carriage before, so this was exciting for her.

They kept riding, until they stopped abruptly, all across the street were goats, lots of them, Eric got out and managed to get them out of the way, when he looked back to the carriage, Nixie was gone.

Nixie had gone exploring more of the island grounds, she heard music, so, of course, she had to see where it was coming from.

She found herself in a new part of the island, she roamed across, looking around.

There were animals, people, and foods, all kinds of foods, fruit, vegetables, protein, you name it, everything!

She turned, then saw a man crack a coconut open, she just looked at him with a bit of fear behind her eyes,.

"Fresh coconut?" He offered, Nixie, without saying anything, turned the offer down.

She roamed around a bit more.

"Young lady, would you like to try some?" A woman said, handing her a bowl of stew, Nixie then took it.

"Oh, I think you'll be needing this." She said, handing her, what looks like, to be a dinglehopper.

Nixie took it, and started brushing her hair with it, the woman, however, looked at her like she was crazy, and so did a few others, so, she just set it down.

She continued walking, when another man, offered her a hat, when Eric had found her.

"Oh, there you are." He said.

Nixie then took a hat, and put it on him, and when the man took it off, she took his hat, and put it on Eric.

Nixie turned around to roam around a bit more.

"Tropical flower?" A woman offered, Nixie then took it, and bit down onto the petals.

Nixie and Eric both roamed around together, then found themselves dancing, together.

Nixie had never danced before, but it wasn't hard, and she was a bit of a fast learner.

When the music ended, Nixie and Eric had left, exploring more of the island together.

"I love this time of night." Eric says, "Sometimes, you'll see the eyes of a screech owl."

Scuttle then swooped out of nowhere, and took his hat.

"Hey! Hey, come back with that!" Eric exclaimed, getting out of the carriage, and beginning to chase after the bird.

"I think it went this way." He says, pushing bushed and leaves out of their way.

"Hey, give me my hat back!" Eric shouted, Scuttle flew around in a circle, and dropped it into a nearby boat.

"Oh, alright." Eric says, getting into the boat, and grabbing it. "I didn't want to lose this."

Nixie then took a look at the boat, as did Eric, then he came up with an idea.

⋆。𖦹°✩

"Move ya big fat feathers, bird, I can't see a 'ting." Sebastian says.

"Well that worked pretty good, didn't it?" Scuttle says.

"But, nothing's happening." Flounder points out.

"We're runnin' out of time, no one's puckered up once." Sebastian says.

"I think it's time for a little...vocal romantic stimulation." Scuttle says, flying away, into the trees.

"Please, no.." Sebastian says.

Scuttle then lands on a nearby tree branch, then tries to "sing" but fails, with a bunch of "chicka womp womps" just flailing out of her beak.

"Ya finish?" Sebastian says. "Listen, Nixie cannot know we're helpin', if she sees or hears us, she'll dhut us down. Nah, man, we got to be sneaky 'bout this. We got to work on the prince, usin' the power of suggestion."

"How are we gonna do that?" Flounder asks

"We got to blend in with the sounds of nature, so she doesn't hear us." Sebastian answers.

"Percussion."

"Strings"

"Winds"

"Words...There, you see her, sittin' there across the way...She don't got a lot to say, but there's somethin' about her."

"And ya don't know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl..."

"Yes, you want her...Look at her, you know ya do. Possible she wants ya too, use your words boy, and ask her..."

"Do you want to try?" Eric asks Nixie, she nods.

"If the time is right, the time is tonight, go on and kiss the girl..."

"Sha, la la la la la...My, oh my, look like the boy too shy, ain't gonna kiss the girl..."

"Sha, la la la la la, ain't that sad, ain't it a shame too bad, he's gonna miss the girl..."

Off Eric and Nixie rode into the deep, dark moonlight.

"What a clear night." Eric says. "You can see Orion. The sailors use the constellations to navigate. That one's Orion, the hunter, there's Norma, then Aries. And that's Cassiopeia."

"That's funny, I still don't know your name." He continues. "Let's see, is it...Diana?"

Nixie shook her head, with a slight smile.

"No? Or...Katherine?" He guesses again.

Nixie gave him a side look.

"No, definitely not Katherine." He says. "Or..."

Nixie then pointed at Norma.

"Norma?" Eric says, Nixie nodded, but then sat up, and held up her index finger, to indicate the number one.

"One...?" Eric trails off. "First?" He guessed.

Nixie nodded her head.

"First...As in...The first letter of your name?" He says.

Nixie nodded again, with a smile.

"Alright, so the first letter of your name is an N." Eric says.

Nixie looked around, to see what else might indicate her name, then she saw it, a little ball of light flying near them.

She then pointed at the light.

"A pixie..." Eric trailed off again.

"Nixie?" He guessed.

Nixie nodded her head, her smile warmer than ever.

"Nixie." Eric says, "That's a beautiful name."

Nixie gave him a warm look, all her feelings for him came flooding back in.

"Now's your moment, floating in a blue lagoon, boy, you better do it soon, no time will be better."

"She don't say a word, and she won't say a word until you kiss the girl..."

"Kiss the girl..."

"Kiss the girl.."

"Sha, la la la la la, don't be scared, you got the mood prepared, go on and kiss the girl..."

"Sha, la la la la la, don't stop now, don't try to hide it now, you wanna kiss the girl..."

"Sha, la la la la la, float along, and listen to the song, the song say, kiss the girl..."

"Sha, la la la la la, the music play, do what the music says, you gotta kiss the girl..."

"You gotta...Kiss the girl..."

"Why don't you...Kiss the girl..."

"Come on and...Kiss the girl..."

"Go on and...Kiss the girl..."

A sudden jolt struck the boat, and Nixie and Eric fell into the water, questioning the scene.

Now, only one more sunset, and it's only a matter of time before Ursula took matters into her own tentacles.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

3.9K 53 10
Y/n is Ariel's little sister. She doesn't get recognized a lot, so when she meets Prince Eric she forms a quick friendship with him. Then everything...
1K 29 14
Two sisters find passion amongst the surface of the sea, they find love, adventure and more. Will they stay below the surface for their father? Or wi...
25.2K 321 12
"But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."
4.3K 250 8
Ursula was known as the most kind and beautiful mermaid in all of Atlantis. Men adored her, women envied her. Her future was set to be with Prince Tr...