It Started With A Ring (CPB #...

By BillionareWriters

KRISHA DIXIT Daughter of a billionaire and a spoiled brat with a kind heart. That is a person Krisha is. Fami... More

CHP 1:- HBD KRISHA
CHP 2:- PSYCHO THIEF
CHP 3:- AT THE BEACH
CHP 4:- BREAK UP
CHP 5:- FRIENDLY BET
CHP 6:- I AM IN NEWS?
CHP 8:- FILM CITY

CHP 7:- VOICE OUT NOW !

17 1 0
By BillionareWriters

Krisha Dixit's POV

A few minutes later, a maid came in with a tray of snacks and drinks. I picked a glass and gulped down. The cool contents helped me to calm down the pain inside. I cried as soon as the maid left. I didn't know what to do or how to get out of this situation.

I got a text with a link from Naitra. I looked at the link and found it was about an online article. The article with pictures of Raima with another man stated that the guy in the pictures was her boyfriend and she had been dating him for months.

'Was she cheating on him?' 'Is that guy the reason for their breakup?'

I read questions like these in the comment section below. Then I saw comments of some fans protecting Raima and denying the proof in front of their eyes. They were really toxic and they were being rude towards me and Dhruv in their comments. I had to teach them a lesson for insulting me.

I logged in from my spare aka fake account and went for their throats. I commented asking if they were blind to not see the proof in front of their eyes? And how can they insult someone they don't even know? I wasn't going to back down in this comment battle. I told them off that what they were saying about Krisha in the comments was technically cyber bullying. I showed them their place and taught them a lesson for cyber bullying.

Honestly, I had some help fighting them. It was someone using a private account so I don't know his/her name but the way they supported me and helped me stop cyber bullying. That person was so fierce in the comments as if he/she was not afraid of anything. I started admiring that person when he/she reported the toxic fans account for cyber bullying. And a few minutes later their accounts were deactivated.

I messaged the kind person and thanked for helping me back there. I got a message with your welcome and I got praised for voicing out against such crime. Later, I asked for his/her good name and asked if I could ask for his/her help next time. I got a reply that I could ask for her help anytime and I could just call her Jinny.

Dhruv Khanna's POV

The paparazzi was everywhere I went. They followed me from Mumbai airport to my penthouse. I had just two days off before the promotional work of the movie 'ABCD' began. I had planned to spend this time with my girlfriend. But now that I am single I had planned to spend this time chilling and relaxing while trying to forget what Raima did to me. It's like the whole world is conspiring against me. Currently, I am involved in a scandal about my breakup with Raima Tandon. I was portrayed as the villain who broke the innocent girl's heart and cheated on her. Whereas the actual scene was a total opposite. When I was trying to forget about her totally, I found an online article about it. The article had pictures of Raima with Monty stating that the guy in the pictures was her boyfriend and she had been dating him for months.

'Was she cheating on him?' 'Is that guy the reason for their breakup?'

I read questions like these in the comment section below. Then I saw comments of some fans protecting Raima and denying the proof in front of their eyes. They were really toxic and they were being rude towards me and Krisha in their comments. I had to teach them a lesson for insulting me.

I logged into my pet's account that I created a few years ago just for fun. Nobody knew that it was my pet dog, Jonny. I went on counter answering their mean comments. But they didn't stop so with the help of Ritz I defended myself and Krisha Dixit. As a final blow, I reported those mean comments as cyber bullying to my friend Aditya who is an inspector and has connections in the cyber department. Then I got a message from Ritz.

R: Thank you so much for helping me back there. I was so impressed.

J: Your welcome, Ritz. I should be the one impressed. You did well by voicing out against Cyberbullying.

R: I really hate people who take advantage of the internet to harm others.

J: Yeah, same here. Like people, you have other better things to do on the internet, go there.

R: Sometimes cyber bullies don't know the impact their messages and comments have on the victim. It's a cruel world.

J: Yeah, but this world is made from us so the one who needs to change is us. The society.

R: We talked so much still I don't know your name. I am Ritz. Could I know your good name? And can I contact you again for some help just like today?

J: Sure, I am always ready to fight against such things. And just call me Jinny.

R: Okay, thanks ; ) Btw, the dog in your feed is so cute.

J: Thanks he is Rocky. He is 7 years old.

R: Awww. I love pet animals, especially dogs. I always wanted a dog but my parents never let me.

J: Ohh. My parents didn't let me too so I got one when I was 20. I am 27 years old now. What about you?

R: Oh that's great. I am 23. Btw, are you a fan of Dhruv Khanna?

J: Yeah, I am a big fan. He is so talented and his work is very versatile and entertaining. He is always trying something new. He has been doing his best since he debuted ten years ago.

R: That's true. But I don't get it, why is he so disdainful?

J: Him? Disdainful? No chance. He is always humble and down to earth. He is so kind and always ready to help others.

R: Well.. what you are saying is also what you know through social media and news.

J: You may think so because he is particular about some things which are non-negotiable for him. He is a good person at heart.

R: But why does it sound like you know him personally?

J: What? I haven't ever seen him in person. How would I know him personally?

J: I am saying what I have observed throughout his journey as a fan.

R: Okay okay. Truce. Let's not debate on him or we will be here forever.

J: Okay : ) ttyl then.

I pretend to be my own fan girl because talking to her made me feel like a regular person again. It was great chatting like common people arguing over some celebrity and sharing my opinions. Somehow chatting with Ritz made my mood lighter and I soon wanted to talk to her again. Later I asked Aditya to help me look for the person who first posted the article and started the fake rumours. I told him I had doubts on Raima, Monty and some other crew members. Hopefully this storm will pass soon.

A few hours after the picture of Raima with Monty was published in that article, my family found out about it. So I was avoiding calls from my mom but how far can I run from the inevitable. The next day she showed up at my penthouse with loads of home cooked meals.

"Hi, maa, what are you doing here?" I asked her after letting her in.

"That's the first thing you ask me? Nothing like 'hi maa, how are you?' or a hug for me? We are meeting after a long time." She complained. I hugged her and I said I missed her.

"Then why haven't you come home to visit me? Why were you not picking up my calls?" She asked, coming straight to the point.

"Because I was busy." I answered quickly to change the topic. I opened her bag and placed the boxes and tiffins on the kitchen table.

"Oh, wow. Besan ladoo." I said and opened the box to taste my favourite sweet. I was about to take a bite when she held my hand and stopped me.

"No, no, no. First talk to me." she said and stared at me intensely. I was scared. I nodded and we got settled in the living room.

"What do you want to talk about?" I started.

"Why didn't you tell me about your breakup with Raima?" She asked and placed her hand on mine.

"I didn't want to worry you or make you feel sad and you know how dad would have reacted to it. I didn't want to hear those harsh words again." I said and rubbed my teary eyes.

"Oh, my baby, you know nothing makes me sad more than you hiding things from me. You and I are a team. So tell me everything that happened." She gave me a hug to comfort me. Then I told her how Raima cheated on me with Monty and I now can't trust anyone easily.

"I know beta, you just met and trusted some wrong people. It's a mistake that can be a good lesson for the future. Don't be sad, one day you will find someone you can trust and that person will be your happiness. Everything will soon be alright." She said, and I felt much calmer and my mood was better.

After that she stayed for some time chatting with me while also arranging the tiffins in the fridge. Then we cooked together and had a healthy lunch. I had to go to the movie promotion event so I told her I would drop her home before going but she said she had to tidy up the penthouse and it would take a while. I told her she need not do these chores as a housekeeper will be coming to do everything but she just couldn't help it. So I told her to call my driver whenever she wants to go home. Then I hugged her and left for the event.

On the way there I told my driver to drop my mom home whenever she called. Then I heard my phone ring.

"Hello, Adi." I said, waiting for him. I knew he was calling to update me about the fake rumours.

"Hi Dhruv, I think I found the person who uploaded the first article. It was actually posted online by your fans. This particular group is called 'Dhruv's princess'. And I think you might know the president of that group." He said, and I received a file with all the reports.

"Ms. Daillce Fernandez. She was the main choreographer for your recent movie ABCD. She uploaded some pictures which looked edited and some of them are real. I think her motive was to damage Ms. Dixit's and your reputation. She wanted to spread rumours that would harm your success though I still don't know the reason for her actions." He continued.

"Oh, I think I know the reason. Anyways thanks for all your help. I will take care of the rest. And I will treat you to dinner next time we meet. I promise." I said and hung up the call after he shared the documents of those reports with me. And a few minutes later I reached the location.

It was hard to get into the building as the reporters and paparazzi were blocking the entrance and asking me questions related to Raima and Monty. But my body guards worked it out and I made it inside in one piece.

After completing the promotional shoot I went out from the backside to avoid the paparazzi. Then I asked my driver to drive to the Chic Star Cinema Entertainments.pvt ltd. as I had to meet with Zenil. On the way there I got a message from my mother.

MAA :

If you miss it just come home.

Okay. I love you.

****************************************************

I guessed she meant if I miss her cooking. I was at the company in no time. I got out of the car in the parking lot and asked my driver to take a break as it might take some time. Then I went to the top level to meet my boss and friend Zenil Shah. As soon as I entered the floor a girl approached me and showed me to a cabin. She offered me some drinks. I told her to get me a coffee.

"Hello, Mr. Khanna." I heard Zenil's assistant - Ansh speak.

"Hi, I was hoping to meet Zenil. Is he free?" I asked him and hoped the answer was positive.

"No sir, I am sorry but he is in a meeting right now. Is there any message you want me to pass on?" He said and got ready to write it on his notepad. It seems Zenil was busy with something else. A girl brought in a cup of coffee for us. I told Ansh to have a cup of coffee first.

"So, the thing I wanted to discuss with Zenil was about those rumours and that breakup scandal." I said after drinking my coffee.

"I see, actually sir, the CEO is busy investigating that case and he couldn't meet you today for the same reason." He said and kept his mug down.

"Could you arrange a call with Zenil as I have something important to tell him about the same thing?" I asked him seriously and he nodded. Then he connected to Zenil and me on a video call.

"Hello sir, Mr. Khanna wants to tell you something about the spreading rumours and I think it's important." he said and gave me the tablet.

"Hi Zenil, I know you are busy but I have the information you want. And I don't want any misunderstandings about the breakup and my relationship with Ms. Dixit so please hear my explanation." I explained to him my story about the break up as I didn't want any misunderstanding.

"Oh, so that is what happened between you and Ms.Raima. But I don't understand why someone would target Ms. Krisha and spread rumours about her?" He asked in confusion and anger. I agreed with him as I don't have and want anything to do with that troublemaker Ms. Krisha. I explained to him what happened between me and Krisha but not with all the details.

"I see, so the rumours of Ms. Krisha and you being in a close relationship are all fake." He said smiling. He looked relieved.

"But we still don't know who would have any reason to spread the rumours?" He stated.

"I know who is behind it... Ms. Daillce Fernandez. The choreographer." I announced. He was shocked and the room was pin drop silent. Then he made a face that said that he now understands something. He was enraged and I was glad I never experienced his wrath.

"You can make sure they are punished properly and they don't make this mistake again, right?" I asked him to take care of it for me. I gave Ansh the documents that Adi shared with me and shortly after we ended the call. I took my leave. I went down to the parking lot and got into my car. I wondered who would want to harm Ms.Krisha Dixit?

I don't know why I was even thinking about her? I want nothing to do with her. I wish we never crossed paths again. She is bad news, a troublemaker, unlucky for me, etc. She is stubborn and her habit of rolling her eyes in attitude is just annoying. She might be pretty but only when she doesn't open her mouth. Wait, what am I thinking? She is not worth thinking about. Forget her. Forget her. Forget her.

---------------------------------------

Author:

Hello guys, hope you are doing well.
We don't support cyberbullying and don't promote it. We strongly believe it is a grave crime and we should voice out against it. Victims please have some courage and ask for help.
Comment on how you are liking our main characters' chemistry. Your thoughts help us grow as a writer and author.
Please let us know about any mistakes you find while reading. We apologise for that in advance.
Don't forget to vote for the chapters you like. This motivates us to create stories for you.
Thank you for your support.
Stay tuned for the next chapter. See you next time.
Happy Reading.
Bye now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
105K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
796K 42.8K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...