Billionaire's Ex Seductress I...

By rebirth_for_u

* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on m... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Other Side
Chapter 2 - His Broken Heart
Chapter 3 - The First Step
CAST
Chapter 4 - The Mini Zander ๐Ÿคฃ
Chapter 5 - The Comeback
Chapter 6 - The Little Devil
Chapter 7 - The Return
Chapter 9 - That Unconditional Love
Chapter 10 - The Deal
Chapter 11 - The Chase & Lost Friend
Chapter 12 - The Recounter Of Revenge
Chapter 13 - The Lost Relation
Chapter 14 - The Hot Flames
Chapter 15 - Ruza's Papa Candidates
Chapter 16 - The Truth Shines
Chapter 17 - The Rage
Chapter 18 - The Party Mess
Chapter 19 - The Proposal
Chapter 20 - Chasing Love
Chapter 21 - Jealousy Recarnation
Chapter 22 - The Same Love
Chapter 23 - Insatiable Lust Or Love
Chapter 24 - That Twisted Truth
Chapter 25 - The Twisted Proposal
Chapter 26 - That Undefined Hate or love?
Chapter 27 - Needed Love
Chapter 28 - His Desperation
Chapter 29 - Her Dedication

Chapter 8 - The Hurt

315 43 20
By rebirth_for_u

~ZANDER~

Something broke and cured inside me at the same time when I heard about her return, my eyes kept staring at the screen of my phone while my thoughts wandered into pieces of my broken soul as my heart started thumping against my chest almost provoking me to accept her as she was back as she said in that letter.

"Uncle, are you okay?"

My eyes moved to Xarna who rushed inside my study like a storm and tried to sit on my lap but failed so I just lifted her and she adjusted herself comfortably over me, her tiny eyes browsed my face for a while and then she sighed like any mature person.

"Is something bothering you?"

I hummed and faked a smile at which she just shook her head.

"You promised that we would go for ice cream today, have you forgotten?"

I wanted to refuse but her puppy eyes convinced me, her presence almost drove my gloominess away.

A short ride later, we were in front of her favorite ice cream parlor as she was licking her favorite mint chocolate ice cream, I was leaning against the hood of my car lost in my deep thoughts, my face hardening and hands fisting roughly.

I don't know what I feel because I feel nothing other than endless rage and hatred towards her. The rift in my soul is just expanding every second that couldn't bear even the spec of her existence so it'll be better if we stay as strangers.

"Uncle, do you want some?"

Xarna offered me her ice cream innocently but I just refused and turned to the other side not wanting to upset her with my foul mood.

"You seem extra cold today".

Her comment was answered by my silence, my eyes roved across the street for some distraction and they froze at the sight of him, that smiling face that seemed happy, unlike my dark barren soul.

"Drake, take Xarna to her home safely".

I ordered the driver and he nodded as I walked across the street where he was busy talking over the phone, the contentment on his face was speaking of completion in his life unlike me as he seemed to have everything I was lacking.

"So you are back, Sameer!".

He was startled, his chocolate eyes took in my presence as his mouth was put into a straight line.

"Princess, I have to go now so you should sleep".

My eyes curiously watched him hang up before he fully acknowledged my cold presence while my eyes just constricted at him darkly as he sighed.

We both eyed each other in silence, it was like a silent war between two sides of the light, just the difference was that one was as bright as the sun and the other was as dark as an eclipse. The darkness inside me cackled enormously as my eyes almost twitched to regain my calm composure because all I just wanted was to beat the shit out of him for so many fucked up reasons and one of them him being a certain reason for my misery.

Since that day when he came unannounced to our family house to talk to my wife, everything drastically changed. Lastly, she just abandoned me and foolishly I believed she left me because she had found someone better than me which was this guy.

"Your eyes are like daggers right now, should I be worried, Mr Zander?"

His eyebrows at me as I just chuckled bitterly.

"You should if you have done something sinful".

I mocked him openly to which he just smiled and stared directly into my eyes.

"I don't play dirty so don't worry I didn't do anything sinful".

Our eyes battled harshly in silence as I tried to figure out why I would even bother to talk to him when all I want is to ignore his existence.

In one move, I walked away knowing I was being foolish for even talking to him, that I should refrain from acting on impulse and let it go. Let her go.

"Still running way, I see".

I stopped for a second, my neck bent to glare at him as he just rolled his eyes.

"I know you won't ask me because of your egoistic ass so let me tell you, you would find Simran at your art gallery tomorrow".

My fists clenched harshly as my blood almost boiled gigantically in my veins after hearing her name, it gave me a bittersweet solace to my soul and affliction to my heart at the same time, a stressful feeling that I couldn't escape.

"I didn't ask you that".

I said unwavering with a cold glance.

"But I am telling you 'cause you deserve an equal chance against me".

I frowned at him as he stepped confidently towards me keeping his eyes strongly on me as we both towered over each other endeavoring to intimidate but it was ineffective.

"Look Zander, to be fair you don't deserve her but still since I have a big heart I want you to have fair chances so you don't complain later," He sweetly laughed as I just snorted.

"Yes, I deserve better than her, "I said darkly

Unexpectedly his finger mocked my chest as his eyes twitched angrily.

"Woh better deserves karti hai, tumse lakh guna behtar, " He mocked me boldly and stepped away immediately, "You know what, your problem is that you assume everything and never fight, you only look for an easy escape, that is to silence your heart and live like a corpse because it's effortless comparing to live with emotions".

(She deserves lacs times better than you).

His eyes gleamed with truth as mine just went darker at his words. I just waved to stop a cab ignoring him entirely but could feel his harsh gaze which was toasting my back.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Zander".

He said loudly as I slammed the door shut after sliding into the back seat of the cab and gestured for him to drive.

My eyes grimaced at Sameer who was smiling against the window, he knocked on the glass twice before the driver could move further, and the tint moved down so I could face him despite my rage towards him.

"Hoping to see you tomorrow, so don't sulk tonight".

The car finally moved, away from him, away from everything that was bothering me, eventually letting me breathe calmly and shut those wavering thoughts arising in my head.

I won't go to meet her. I won't.

He can't provoke me, he can't.

***

Here I was despite my rage and denial. Blended into the group away from her eyes but my eyes darkened and were following her endlessly as she stepped ahead confidently in a saree that truly complimented her smooth skin abruptly she tripped and I just leaped out into the light, and my arm draping around her narrow bare waist and other hand calming her head.

Our eyes locked with each other, so many unsaid emotions lingered in the air with the loud darkness of rage, my gaze hardened at the sight of her same stunning face which used to be the cure to my broken soul but now it was like poison, I couldn't even see her anymore.

"Zander!"

When her tongue rolled my name, my hand just squeezed her smooth skin feeling disordered for so many inexpressible reasons. Not wanting to be swayed again by my pathetic self, I moved away reluctantly letting her go as she wasn't mine to begin with.

"Excuse me, do we know each other?"

I coldly stared at her while her face paled with sadness, those caramel eyes which seemed bright after seeing me were now dreary. It nearly squeezed my soul but I simply ignored it and took my eyes off her instantly.

"Zander, you ---

I shot another glare that sealed her lips knowing I didn't want to attend to her words.

I turned to leave but her hand shot and grabbed my forearm questioning my whole existence as my heart raced wildly, it shouldn't.

"Come with me".

Before I could deny she was pulling me to follow, her fragile fingers attempting to hold my arm but I just jerked away, now everyone was staring at us cause it was worth their time, they wanted the drama that we were about to provide them.

"I said I don't fucking know you so stay within your limits".

I tried not to lose my temper but she just faintly smiled, her eyes were gleaming with sadness that was afflicting my soul as it was hurting me too for so many folly reasons.

"You don't know me?"

She faintly asked, her hand reaching for my face while her eyes were filled with longing.

"Don't touch me" I slapped her hand away and snapped harshly, "You disgust me".

She staggered back in disbelief as if my hatred was unforeseen rather she deserved my warmth.

"I disgust you?"

Tears, there were tears in her eyes, the same eyes that always brightened my soul, washed away my worries, and relieved me.

Why my heart was aching now? I hate her I do but at the same time I can't watch her cry or in pain, and I know it's me being pathetic because she never cared, if she had she would have stayed by my side against all the odds.

She had been with me...

I stormed outside continuously sighing and slammed the door of the backseat of my car after realizing I had been again fooled by my heart that still breathed for her even after everything she had done.

"Zander listen to me, please".

Several knocks on the window but my eyes remained blank and my heart sealed even not letting her soft pleas tempt it again.

"Just move quickly, don't piss me off".

The driver swerved the steering and I even banned my eyes from moving at her and left her behind as she should be.

She should be away from me somewhere far away.

Blank-hearted, I stared at the empty road just like my soul and sighed continuously not knowing what to do next as everything seemed so meaningless right now.

Colors had already renounced me now the darkness was becoming my safe place but a moment before, it felt threatened. I felt skittish about her presence.

"Stop by the park instead of the mansion".

I stepped out, loosening my tie, and breathed into the fresh air almost forgetting about her teary eyes, and moved to the empty sideway shaded with trees.

My callous eyes stared at the kids in that park who were playing cheerfully, some couples by the benches, and many groups of friends having a chill day inside the park while I was lurking alone outside trying to seek peace for my agitated soul.

I was halfway inside the park when a familiar chirpy voice arrested my attention.

"Hey, Mr. Potential Papa!".

I almost smiled forgetting about my misery at her melodic voice.

That kid can make me smile for some odd reason.

Instantly I turned, and my eyes ran onto a white metallic Tesla parked near the corner of the wall, they narrowed on that little devil who was waving at me vigorously. I just adored her serene sight before my feet instinctively took me to her.

"Ruza!" I almost smiled. Almost as she beamed at me too excitedly.

She grinned more boldly making my heart flutter.

"Of course, it's you since Ruza won't shut up about you".

My peace was cut short when an uncanny voice interrupted us that belonged to her.

Janvi! Why does she have to spoil my mood?

Her eyes narrowed on me and she folded her arms over her chest.

"Janvi, you promised," Ruza whined tugging at her arm and she eventually agreed.

"Fine, ten minutes" She huffed.

"15 minutes!" Ruza bargained.

"14 minutes," Janvi smiled sharply.

"15!" She demanded.

"1 minute then" Janvi dangerously intimidated her.

"I'll tell mamma about your secret crush then, " Ruza pouted, and Janvi's eyes widened at her.

"You wouldn't dare".

That little devil grinned widely, "I would if you came between me and him".

Those little orbs absorbed me beautifully as her grumpy companion just hummed and unlocked the door before strutting into the further corner.

"So here give me your number".

I blinked in awe when she gave me her phone and without a second thought I just saved my number in it.

"Thanks, now we can talk anytime".

She beautifully grinned causing me to laugh eventually.

How can anyone be this sharp and direct? She's way ahead of her age.

"Were you stalking me, little devil?"

She nodded unhesitantly and giggled.

"Silly, I just googled your address after inquiring from Janvi about your name and other things".

"Kneel".

I froze at her demand as my orbs dilated at her.

"I said, kneel then kneel na".

Sighing at her stubborn and spontaneous attitude, I just knelt as she demanded and for some odd reason I felt good after seeing her big smile, something unlocked inside me.

Was it happiness? Yes, it was.

I blinked when her soft lips grazed my forehead, my eyes ogled at her face which was glimmering with sunshine and beauty yet was calm and serene.

Without pondering much, I just enfolded her in me, caged her tiny figure in my grasp not wanting to let her go as she completely fit against me, against my dark soul and aching heart. It was soothing, serene, and beautiful with her by my side for some odd reason. It felt like my senseless life had a motive. Her tiny pat on my back was like a reward to my disregarded soul that I never wished to let her be a part of me.

Oddly she was sunshine to my darkness even though I shouldn't have felt like this.

"That's enough, fifteen minutes ho gaye hain, Ruza".

(Fifteen minutes have passed, Ruza).

Janvi displayed her watch as we both pulled away taking in her annoyed sight.

"Okay, bye".

She palmed my cheek before moving away as my hand just brushed away from hers, her fingers slipped out of my hold and my eyes just blankly watched her going away out of my sight making my heart heavy.

I didn't like it. I didn't want to let her go.

I just don't know why.

I don't want to be an emotional fool or attached to that kid but for some odd reason, I can't help it.

I won't, I have to control myself.

I don't own Ruza.

∆∆∆

TO BE CONTINUED

1. So what do you think of Zander meeting Simran?

2. About Janvi?

3. Thoughts on Zander getting attached to Ruza?

4. Thoughts on Sameer?

Please comment - 12+ comments and 12+ votes for the next update.

My dear readers, please comment or I will lose motivation so vote and comment are must.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.6K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
122K 7.6K 8
"๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 96.7K 80
"เคฎเฅ‹เคนเคฌเฅเคฌเคค เค‡เคธ เคฆเฅเคจเคฟเคฏเคพ เค•เฅ€ เคธเคฌเคธเฅ‡ เค–เฅ‚เคฌเคธเฅ‚เคฐเคค เคšเฅ€เคœ เคนเฅˆเฅค เคœเฅ‹ เคนเคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค‰เคจเคธเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‹ เค—เคˆ เคนเฅˆเฅค เค…เคฌ เคฏเคพ เคคเฅ‹ เคฎเฅ‡เคฐเฅ€ เคฎเฅ‹เคนเคฌเฅเคฌเคค เค‰เคจเค•เฅ‡ เคธเคพเคฅ เคฎเฅเค•เคฎเฅเคฎเคฒ เคนเฅ‹เค—เฅ€ เคฏเคพ เคซเคฟเคฐ เค‰เคจเค•เฅ‡ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคซเคจเคพเคน เคนเฅ‹เค—เฅ€"เฅค _____...
10.6M 584K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...