Smiling Critters

By Clubboxthebestwubbox

It's Poppy Playtime Chapter 3's infamous characters: Kickin Chicken, Catnap, Dogday, Bubba Bubbaphant, Hoppy... More

~The Return Of Everybody~
~Routine~
~Suggestions and Dares is here~
~Smiling Critters Answers Your Questions~
~Part 2 of the previous answering questions~

~Shout out to DarkRaizerGx1 for commenting~

345 8 9
By Clubboxthebestwubbox

*Everybody was normal at all and until one random night happened*

Catnap: *talking to Bobby Bearhug*

Bobby Bearhug: *talking and thinking about Catnap*

Dogday: *munching on a bone*

Bubba Bubbaphant: *doing some experiments*.

Craftycorn: *drawing*

Hoppy Hopscotch: *running around the Playcare*

Picky Piggy: *eating an apple*

*I came up again*

All: What now?

Entity (me): Oh just nothing, Catnap you're gonna have to nya everytime you finish a sentence, goodluck! *fades away*

Catnap: What's up with that guy, nya? *shuts my mouth*

Bubba Bubbaphant: Uhhh Catnap? Why are you nya-ing?

Catnap: *shakes my head means no, i don't know*

Kickin Chicken: Oh c'mon, it can't be that bad right? I mean you stayed quiet for years already, wouldn't that be nothing if you just repeat the process again?

Catnap: *hand signs that i like to talk more than staying quiet for years so no*

Kickin Chicken: Yeaaa you're useless now.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Boy, we're not really smart about rescuing others aren't we?

Dogday: Agreed.

Craftycorn: Can't he use hand signs?

Bubba Bubbaphant: He only knows a few about introduction, not for talk.

Kickin Chicken: He really is done isn't he?

Hoppy Hopscotch: Wait, why don't he just say something random nonstop because that dumb ghost guy said every sentence Catnap finishes its going to be a nya out from his mouth so why don't he do it?

Picky Piggy: He'll get tired from saying too much.

Bobby Bearhug: I think just let him talk normally, when he finishes a sentence. Why don't he talk small at that time so the nya is barely audible.

Craftycorn: Good idea, Bobby Bearhug! Catnap, why don't you give it a try?

*There was a warning sign and it said: "PLAYER IS COMING"*

Hoppy Hopscotch: Oh, looks like the Player is coming so its gonna be a new game I guess. Catnap?

Catnap: *tilts head*

Hoppy Hopscotch: Do your job, we'll be hiding in the shadows.

Catnap: *nods and turns into my monstrous form*

All: *runs away and hides but lefted Dogday out because in the real game, Dogday died while everybody else was no sight to be seen*

Catnap: *looks down because don't want to hurt Dogday*

Dogday: *pats Catnap* It's alright buddy, you can do this. I believe in you.

*The warning pops up again: "PLAYER COMING IN 30 SECONDS"*

Catnap: *quickly tears off Dogday into half, Dogday screams and groans in pain and manages to stay quiet and grabs the upper body to the prison cell*

Dogday: *winks at Catnap weakly*

Catnap: *gives a thumbs up and goes to the first part of the game*

*The game starts*

Player: O-Ouch, wh-where am I? Who's massive claws are t-those?

Catnap: *dragging Player*

Player: I-Is that a h-hatch? My head hurts so much from the crash...

Catnap: *drops Player inside the hatch*

Player: *sees Catnap's face* What the hell... who is that?!

*Player gets dropped down to the next part of the game*

*The alarm was blaring off*

Player: *gets full consciousness* Oh wh-what, WHAT THE HECK OH HELL NO IM GETTING OUT OF HERE *looks around panicky and frantically* UH, UH, UHHHH. THERE IT IS! *climbs up a mountain of destroyed toys before getting squished by 2 slowly heavy pistons on both sides*

Player: Phew, that would've played bad. *sees a heavy metal door moving backwards infront of me* Huh, I wonder where could this lead. *jumps down the right side of it and sees a holder for the hands to hook to* Bingo. *shoots one of my hands to it and it hooks then retracts the hand to climb over there* Nice.

Catnap: *spectating Player from the above which is the vents and runs over to the opened ventilation shaft*

Player: *notices the sounds coming from the vents* Huh, weird.

*After hours of pure torture of abandoned toys chasing, hard obstacles getting in the way and puzzles. Player got to the part where Dogday dies*

Player: *approaches an opened cell which is having a stinky and decaying smell* Ough, what is that awful smell? *sees Dogday being legless and strapped by belts* Oh my God...

Dogday: You... You're Poppy's angel... Come to save us. Nothing left to save, not here. *sounded very weak*

Dogday: You're in Catnap's home, angel. Their home. A million pairs of eyes are on you now. Watching, waiting, hungry... They want nothing more but to crawl beneath your skin and eat away at you bit by little bit- *out of breath* fill what feels empty inside themselves. That... thing... Catnap. The Prototype is his God, and this is what he does to heretics... These little toys follow Catnap to avoid that very fate- and in return, they are fed.

Player: Gosh that is just pure nightmare...

Dogday: We tried to fight it, the Prototype's control. I'm... the last of the Smiling Critters. Listen to me, you need to get out of this place. You need to live. You and Poppy can fix this, end this madness, the torment, the- Oh no... OH NO! Leave me. Please. Just go!... RUN! *gets eaten by the little insane Smiling Critters in the inside*

Player: OH THATS NOT GOOD GOTTA HAVE TO RUN.

*After the most sad frantic chase of Possessed Dogday*

Player: Phew, I escaped him. God that was brutal, he said he was the last and now? There's no last I guess, oh well.

*Player continues his horror journey but what he doesn't know is the other Smiling Critters except for Catnap was in the same house that VHS tape of the Smiling Critters when they can't sleep*

*Everybody knew what was gonna happen to Dogday so they weren't really scared for his transformation*

Possessed Dogday: Yup, that hurt. Alot.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Can't believe that mysterious ghost guy did this challenge...

Bubba Bubbaphant: Well we just have to wait till Catnap dies by Prototype and Kissy Missy too so the challenge should be over.

Picky Piggy: Agreed.

*Catnap then walks up to Prototype*

Catnap: Hey uhhh, Prototype, nya?

Prototype: Oh, hey Catnap. Why are nya-ing?

Catnap: That's not important but what does is that I need to you to kill me again, nya.

Prototype: Weird but sure.

*And at the 'almost' end of the game, Catnap then jumps down of the vent and then tries to attack Player but Player shoots his electricity and powerful green hand at Catnap which shocked Catnap very much*

Player: TAKE THAT YOU PURPLE CAT!

Catnap: *tries to release the Red Smoke to put Player to sleep but gets burned and flamed up instead because of science, of course*

Prototype: *reaches my hand down the vent to help Catnap*

Catnap: *scared of him at first but accepts his help but instead gets killed in the mouth then gets dragged up to the vents*

Prototype: *pulls Catnap to a secret place to talk with* Was that painful? *pulls my hand out from his mouth*

Catnap: Very much, nya.

*At the end of the game, Kissy Missy dies by something*

Poppy: Hold on! C'mon c'mon, go faster! Kissy!

*And the game ends as everybody gets back to their original form and Player is gone*

Catnap & Dogday: We are never gonna do that ever again.

Everybody else including Kissy Missy and Poppy: Agreed.

—————————————————————
Words: 1260

Welp, that took alot of my brain cells out. Well I hope this satisfied you Mr. DarkRaizerGx1, well i have to go and perform about a few more minutes or hours i don't know. Hope yall have a good day and a lucky day, peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
38K 881 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
7.8K 1.8K 135
Volume 4 အစကို ရှေ့ book မှာ ဖတ်ပေးပါ Volume 4 အစကို ေရွ႕ book မွာ ဖတ္ေပးပါ
10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...