My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

By avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... More

2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
5~Valentine's Day!
6~A hot spring!
7~Aya!!!
8~She loves him!
9~Adorable...
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
14~ The path I walk
15~ All Mine!

1~Oh...

805 26 2
By avuhhhhhhhhh

///3RD POV///

"Get out of here! All of you! Right now!" Akito yells to his maids and Hatori, who is trying to give him medicine again.

Hatori sighs and looks over to the corner to see (Y/N) curled up into a little ball as usual. He gives her a look and then walks out of the room with the rest of the maids.

(Y/N) looks at Akito who is throwing things and shouting, so she decides to get up and walk over to him, sitting right next to him.

"Akito...? Are you okay?" The girl says with a fragile voice.

Before Akito responds he grabs her and pulls her into his lap.

"I swear if you ever leave, I will find you. Every. Single. Time." Akito says coldly sending a chill down anyones spine who heard it.

"O-Okay..." The girl says as Akito begins to play with her hair.

"Wanna know something funny?" Akito says with an intense look.

"Mhm."

"You know the hamster is known for being one of the most useless zodiacs, aside from the cat. That's one of the reasons your parents gave up on disciplining you, and handed you over to me instead." Akito says, smirking at the girl's sad look. "But don't worry, I love you. You know I don't like women, but you're an exception. I care for you, that's why you won't ever be allowed to see anyone aside from me, Kureno, Hatori, and Shigure. And that's also why you have so many scars, you must know who and what you are alive for." He says sadistically.

The girl doesn't say anything and simply nods.

"Akito, don't you think you should be a little easier on her? Maybe let her talk to Hatsuharu or Momiji, let her talk to someone so she doesn't become too unhealthy." Kureno says looking at Akito with a soft look.

"There is no need. Keep your nose where it belongs Kureno." Akito glares at Kureno.

"Right." Kureno nods.

"You don't need to see anyone, right (Y/N)? I'm the only person you need...Right? Because...Because without me you would be nothing, right...?" Akito says pulling (Y/N) in closer, as he talks in a cold and threatening voice.

(Y/N) stays silent, breath hitching...But she is used to this, right?

"Answer me (Y/N)."

"Y-Yes..."

"Yes, what...?"

"Y-Yes, I don't need anyone...else." The girl says softly, hardly able to concentrate anymore.

Akito smirks as he plays with the girl's hair, when someone walks in, meaning it could only be one person. Only one person walks in without knocking.

"Shigure," Akito says coldly.

"Hello, Akito!" Shigure says in his normal teasing voice.

Akito doesn't say anything while he pushes (Y/N)'s head into his shoulder.

"Hello (Y/N)! How are you?" Shigure says going to Akito's back so he can see the girl's face, causing Akito to scowl.

"Hello Shi-chan...I'm doing good, what about you?" The girl says with a soft smile.

"Oh (Y/N), always so caring!" Shigure says as he goes and sits next to Akito. "You know I just seemed to realize this...Akito, you only have one futon here, where does (Y/N) sleep?"

"I'm not that cruel to make her sleep on the floor, she sleeps next to me," Akito says rolling his eyes.

"Ah, should have expected that one. You know, if you're going to isolate her so much you might as well give her some privacy, at least let her have her own room." Shigure says chuckling.

"No."

///AT SHIGURES HOUSE ABOUT AN HOUR LATER///

"I'm back!" Shigure shouts.

"Oh, welcome home!" A brown haired girl says sweetly.

Shigure walks over to the living room and sits at the table.

"Where the hell were you this time?" An orange haired boy says.

"Oh, just visiting someone!" Shigure says happily.

"Who?" The one known as the rat zodiac asks.

"Oh, Yuki you may know her! I'm not sure about Kyo though..." Shigure says completely ignoring Yuki's question.

"Her? Don't tell me you went to go hit on a random girl..." Kyo says rolling his eyes.

"(Y/N) Sohma." Shigure says making everyone snap their heads back at him.

"You didn't go to visit her, you went to visit Akito," Yuki says glaring at him.

"Oh, you've caught me!"

"Why wouldn't Kyo know her if she is a Sohma?" Tohru says, walking to the table with tea.

"Ah, because the girl really hasn't met anyone," Shigure says with a face only an idiot would make.

"Then how does Yuki know her?" Kyo asks impatiently.

"Because she has been stuck to Akito's side since she was a mere child! Isn't that interesting?" Shigure says with a stupid smile.

"So she is just another Kureno?" Kyo asks.

"No," Yuki says jumping in.

"Oh, can I meet her!? I wanna know her zodiac!" Tohru says excitedly.

"I don't think you will be able to meet her anytime soon, dear Tohru," Shigure says.

"Oh..."

"You know, you and (Y/N) remind me of each other. Both of you are very kind, and put other people's feelings before your own." Yuki says softly. "Of course, she may have changed now though..."

"Nope, she is the same!" Shigure says with a smile.

"She sounds amazing!" Tohru says softly.

"She is! If she was able to meet all the zodiacs everyone would want to keep her to themselves!" Shigure says dramatically.

"Is that why Akito doesn't let her go..? Because she is amazing?" Tohru asks.

"Ehe, no. More so because her parents don't take care of her, so he used that to manipulate her. She is pretty much his punching bag, and his one-sided lover." Shigure says with a small chuckle

"Oh...That's so sad..." Tohru says, feeling pity for someone she has never met.

"Then why don't you do what you did with that rat? Help her. Obliviously she needs it." Kyo says as if it's obvious.

"Akito will probably just come straight back for her," Shigure says bluntly.

"And? Protect her." Yuki says, for once siding with the cat.

"Ah~ You two really are such a pain," Shigure says softly.

///

"Hatori, how kind of you to visit, that's two times in a day," Akito says with a smirk.

"Mhm, I brought you and (Y/N) food," Hatori says with a straight face.

"You can have (Y/N)'s proportion," Akito says.

"Akito, you know she is still human. She needs food to survive." Hatori says looking at the girl next to Akito curled up.

"Yes, of course, I know that. What do you take me for, an idiot? I let her eat yesterday." Akito says with a cruel smile.

"This is why she is so weak. Not just physically but mentally. (Y/N) come here." Hatori says, giving the girl a soft look.

The girl stands up and walks over to Hatori, looking up at him with a confused face.

"You look more pale than last time..." The man says putting his hand on her forehead.

"Oh..."

"Have you been sleeping at least 5 hours?"

The girl shrugs.

"Eating more than one meal a day?"

The girl shrugs.

"Are you okay..?

The girl shrugs.

"Obviously she is fine Hatori, stop worrying about her and come eat," Akito says causing Hatori to sigh and walks over next to Akito.

"(Y/N), go with Kureno to make me tea. I need to talk to Hatori alone." Akito says and Kureno grabs (Y/N)'s arm leading her out.

///

"Kureno...Do you like being with Akito all the time..?" The girl asks, breaking the silence.

"Being with Akito was my decision, so yes, I do. He may be a bit extra sometimes, but I guess I see him differently." Kureno says as the kettle begins to screech.

"How do you see him? Please tell me...I want to be able to enjoy being around Akito...I don't want to be scared..." The girl asks desperately.

Kureno looks at the girl and sighs, patting her head.

"You have a reason to fear him, I don't. That is all there is to it." Kureno says.

"I don't have a reason to fear him...Sure he has hurt me a couple of times, but it's nothing unusual." The girl says looking down.

"(Y/N), if I were you I would have already tried to run away plenty of times. You're strong, stay that way." Kureno says and the girl smiles at him.

"Thank you..."

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Hm? Shi-Chan?" The girl questions looking up at the man who just, in a very loud voice, yelled her name.

"Let's go, we are leaving."

///???///

Hello! Chapters may be a bit wonky, and Momiji won't be introduced until chapter 4, but please trust. Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.4K 105
Running, something you are far to good at. But you, (Name) were running for your life running to the only people you could trust. You were afraid, al...
40.1K 909 12
This story is a (Kyo X Reader) You just moved to Japan with your mother. You're not that good at making friends but you make a few. You become close...
11.7K 380 16
Hikari Hayami was determined to stay with her best friend, Tohru, no matter what. Even if that meant moving out of their shared tent in the woods and...
73.1K 1.9K 52
Ami was a part of the Sohma family because of her mother but her mother never liked her family and left home. Ami's mother always told her the story...