A Magician Pirate x Reader

Oleh mikaiqaela

This is like a normal cliche story about Truck-kun making another strike. Y/n in her real world was a teenage... Lebih Banyak

A Magician
Beginning
Journey, where?

A start of the Adventure

28 4 0
Oleh mikaiqaela

"Never make a mess if you can't clean it up"- Y/N

'Hmm, what should I do?' you ask yourself while being crowded by a Village, where you defeat the pirates from destroying the town.  They return the gesture of kindness and offer anything to you.  Because of the crowd, you bump into a kid.  A kid looks at you with their glistening eyes.

"Magician-san, are you a bounty hunter?" asked a kid curiously.  You only laugh at their question.  You shook your head and said "No, I am not a bounty hunter"

"and then are you a marine?" you look a the kid ridiculously.  "I am not a Marine too" you answer softly"

"Ehhh? you're so strong and cool and...and" you look at the kid amusedly "And what?" you ask while still having an amused smile on your face"

"You're very kind and beautiful too" You only laugh at their word.

"Thank you for your praise cutie," you said while pinching their cheek.  They only laugh at your gesture.

"As I said before, I am a Magician who likes to do a trick," you said while winking at the kid- someone interrupts you

"How can we repay your favor," an elderly voice said from behind.

you only wave your hand "Ahh, you don't have to repay anything, but if you insist" you make a thought pose.

you snap your finger and look at the elder "Actually I have planned on traveling through to the sea and making a name outside as a magician, if I can ask something can I ask for a bot" you say while clapping your hands together.

"Oh, a bot we have a small ship that we never use,  I think we can give you that ship for your traveling magician-san," the elder said kindly.

You look at the elder enthusiastically and then smile widely.  "Really! thank you"

"If that can return your kindness then yes,  We will provide anything on the board to make your traveling easy" You nod.

You only grin widely at the elder.  You make an excuse to breathe air.  The villagers then step aside to make you walk away.

When you already be alone you kneel and take a deep breath.  The crocodile tear appears on Y/n eyes.  

'that was a very nerve-wracking event.  I should never make that can approve again and-' Y/n looked at her hand and then clutching hard 'The first time I have taken someone's life, it's sickening' You bite inside your mouth. 

'but they deserved it' you said while staring at the air.

standing up again and start walking, the sound of waves calming your sickening gut.  The terror looks from the pirate before you only shake it off.  

after a while strolling around you sit on the sand while looking at the surroundings.  Seeing the calm surroundings, you hug your body and rest your head on your knee.  You keep staring at the sea. The calm breeze softly hit your face. without you notice you hum out the Bink no Sake song softly.

you pull out the book from the thin air.  the cover of the book remains the same went the first time you get it when arrive in this world.

  'It's still early for my adventure but'  you grip the book tightly with a determined you staring again at the sea 'I should make fame of myself and make an entrance with a cool moment, Yeah I should not think too much,' with a proud full face 'It's time for world know the best magician has come' you chuckle loudly before the sound die soon.  

'Ahhh, what a shame it's the first time I feel this lonely' Stand up and dust away the sand stick on your pants.  

'It's time to acknowledge me for the world'

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How can I make myself famous if I were lost " you said out aloud with a deadpan face,  

In the middle of the sea, only you on your small ship get sail not know where to go.

just follow the current waves to send you far to an unknown place.

Playing a card on the deck peacefully until you heard a bustling and chattering sound.

wait bustling and chattering sound? at the middle of the ocean?

you sit up from lying down.

with a grin you look around and see a big ship,  When I said big it's insane big.  

Time for camouflage. pull out the cloth and make it spin around myself and make me and my ship invisible.  Grin to yourself.  you chant a spell 'teleport' A blue circle surrounds you before you feel you moved to another place.

Open your eyes you see yourself on their railing.  the sound of laughing and chattering can be heard.  The smell of Rum.  You look at their jolly Rodger.  It seems familiar but where?

the flag has a skull with a pair of crossed sabred behind it.  But the first thing that makes you familiar with the flag is it has two red stripes with black outlines that cross diagonally across the skull's left eye socket.  you make a think pose before you hear from the bellow. the sound of laughing that makes you gasp.

the familiar Red Hair who was very popular in your past life with alcohol in his hand but he was staring at your camouflage.  

'THE RED HAIR SHANK' you exclaimed slowly.  You can feel your grin can reach to your ear.  'Damn, I know want to meet your favorite character but not him a damn Yonko.'

He looks up at where you standing making you stagger a bit he still stares at you with a drunk face but manages to ask a question that makes his crew look at where their captain looks "Who are you?".  That question makes you startling a bit.  You can feel a tense atmosphere.  

"Captain what are you talking about there was no one there," asked a newbie

"No, I can feel someone is there," said a grey-haired man.

Shank still looks at you and sends an invisible wave.  You can feel it push you back behind.

'I forgot about Haki' you facepalm yourself.  You make your camouflage disappear.  Everyone can see your shock a bit.

You make yourself float before landing on their deck.  the pirate point their weapon at you.

"Who are you?" asked a red hair.  Your daced shadow by my top hat.  "Me?" I point my finger at myself.

"I'm not an enemy so don't be alarmed," you said casually while sweating nervously inside your mind.

"Then, Who are you?" asks a fat man who eats a mouthful of meat. eyeing you suspiciously. You only wave off with a smile.  You smirk before making your move.

 you make your signature bow. pick up your top hat from your head with a gentle face and place it in front of your stomach.

"Ladies and gentlemen. my name is Y/N. a magician" winked playfully at the red-hair pirate.  You said while snapping your finger and making one bottle of alcohol appear on your hand from thin air.  You stand straight with a confident face that matches your smile.  While inside you're sweating bullets.

The red-haired crew was very surprised at you who pulled, out a wine from the air.  They think maybe you have a devil's fruit.

"This is an apologise for entering your ship without your permission," you said while pointing the wine at Shank.  Shank look at you before smiling brightly like a sun.

"Great, Right timing we were just finished our wine.  Everyone we will party again"  The crew cheers loudly.

Silently you sigh relieved.

Y/n spun to leave the ship before getting pulled by someone.  Your calm face turns into surprise and yelp a little bit.

The person puts their hand on your shoulder firmly.  The smell of wine was very strong beside you.  Y/n turned around to see who was holding her shoulder.  but it's blurry so you didn't see who it was.

"Where are you going?  You should join us too" said a man with a masculine voice.

"Why?" You ask back to him.

"Why?" he chuckles.  "You give us a wine then you should join us too" he exclaims loudly.

Y/n was stunned at his words.  Then respond with a grin "If you insist I gladly join you guys" 

"Great" he pulls you to a nearby seat.

Now you can see clearly who was pulling you before.  It's Shank, Let me say it again, Ahem it's freaking Shank.  You sit in the middle of him and his first mate.

Y/n only showed a calm face but inside were dead.

Shanks look at you.  You know that look. It shows curiosity and suspicion but you only brush off to keep you sane.

"So..Y/n do you know who we are?" Shank asks you with a curious tone.

nod at him and respond "Of course I know, who doesn't know you guys" You chuckle softly.  Ben stares at you.  If staring can make a hole, I think there were many holes already in your body but you ignore it completely.

look at the Shank in the eyes and then grin "A pirate right!"

Shank looks at Y/n amusedly.

Your smile never flatters even once.  "What is your name?" you ask them.  Shank looks confused at your question.  "Let me introduce myself again my name is Y/N what about you?"  

He looks at you before laugh return your smile with his carefree smile "Shank, My name is Shank"

"And you?" you ask the his first mate beside you.

He looks at you before respond the question you ask 

"Ben Beckmen,"  said the grey-haired man.

"So. you said before you're a magician?" Shank asks you while drinking his wine.

The question makes your (C/E) glint under the sun. 

"Yes, I am a magician" you replied enthusiastically.  pull out your trump card from the air and shuffle it efficiently.

Shank smiles widely and gets closer to you.  He looks at your card and then at you.  His handsome face was very close to you and made you back away.  Your ear turns red at the closerness.  

Shank was amused at your reaction before backing away to make a space between you.

He rests his head on his hand and makes his red hair fall to the side.  You can see his drunkard side.  

'Damn, so hot' you internally scream inside your head.

Shank suddenly chuckles softly.  You tilt your head but he only shook his head.

"Why are you in the middle of the sea Y/n?" Ben asks you.

Your calm face turns a slight red.  You look at him and answer him shyly while scratching your non-itching head "I'm.....ost" in a low voice.

"What?"

You put your head to your palm and repeat your answer this time more clearly "I'm lost, this is the first time I have explored the ocean, Heck, I even didn't know where am I?"

They were stunned at first at your burst before laughing at you.

You pout at them.

'cute' the red hair thinks.

You sigh "Yeahhh, yeahh just laugh at my miserable lost self, it'd not my fault I get distracted by cloud," Y/n said 

They wipe their non-existent tear away while still clutching their stomach.

"How long have you been on the sea"Ben asks you.  Y/n tilted her head and made a count gesture. you show them your three-finger.

"Three days" you shook your head while saying "No. it's three weeks already"

"How long had you lost your log pose or map?" Ben asks another question and you reply with a straight face "From the start, I start my journey" 

Shank now clutching his stomach hard while trying to stop laughing.  At his laugh, you look at him dumbfounded.  Ben just shook at his captain antic.

Ben looks at you with his soft gaze, "So how are you going to find any closer island?"

you reply with confidence "Nahh, I just follow the flow"

Ben raised his one eyebrow "Does it work?"

"I just follow the flow maybe it will show my fate," you said with a grin

"Fate?" He said.

"Yeah, fate" you repeat his word

Shank stops his laugh before looking at you with his goofy smile "How about joining us go to the nearby island" 

make a thinking pose.  You hum at him "Sure, but can I ask you a question?"He nods. 

  Your face was shadowed by your top hat.

"Do you believe in Magic?"  look at them with a Chesire smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry for the short story,  So how do you think the first time met one of the character?

Ouhhh, and I forget to tell you guys Shank is one of the love interests in this story.

 I still thinking should I put you be a marine, bounty Hunter, or anything else after this Nahhhhh that's for our magician to decide but if you want to decide just comment below...

Who is the next love interest will show up next just stay tuned for the next chapter.  And you can vote a character to be a love interest in this story.

I have decided to update one chapter a week so please be patient with me reader san.  And I'm very sorry for my wrong grammar and cringe story.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

151K 5.4K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Age Gap [JJK] Oleh Moon

Fiksi Penggemar

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
438K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...