UNUM (YOONMIN•ON-GOING)

By Brictorique

In Japanese belief, when a person dies of a sudden death, it means that he/she is very important in another w... More

UNUM (BxB•YoonMin)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

45 3 0
By Brictorique

Jimin huffed. There is no one to blame but himself and— Yoongi. The king knows how to annoy him and he took the bait and now, he's here. He ends up being on the king's chamber. Nothing had happened yet since they arrived, since he was practically kidnapped against his will but the right hand, Namjoon, was able to make it to his friends and their neighbors that he was a long, lost, childhood friend of the king inorder not to cause any unwanted commotion.

He wants to yell at them that the palace's people were lying but how could he, if Yoongi threatened to hurt Boongi (of course that was a lie, Yoongi would never) and Jimin, being the soft-hearted, gullible witch he is, believed it so there he was, allowed them to take him back to the palace against his will.

"You're really not much of a talker, are you? Or just with me?" Yoongi asks, smirking.

Jimin huffs again and rolled his eyes.

Yoongi was sitting infront of him, with his legs spread open, to which luckily the thick fabric doesn't alllw the king's length to curve much to Jimin's liking. It was already awkward really. The tension is thick between them. Now that he realises it, there's something between him and Yoongi that he can't yet to figure out which making him feel this way. He wonders if the king can feel it too.

The edge of the bed where he is sitting is tempting to Jimin. He just wants to lay and sleep but the king wouldn't let him just that given that it is Yoongi's room. However he can't turn aside the fact that the king has a warm and cozy room despite his scary demeanor. He wonders how many woman had been into his room and warmed up his bed. That thought alone made his body shiver, enough to keep him awake.

"Right, just with me I guess." Yoongi replied to himself, nodding.

"Where's Boongi?" Jimin finally asks.

The king raised him a brow but still replied.

"Out."

"At this hour?"

"And what about it? He'd been out most of the time anyways. It's not like this is the first."

Jimin guesses Yoongi's right but it doesn't mean the blob can always roam around even though he isn't human like them. Jimin thinks it will be best if the blob will stay close the palace especially if it somehow is related to the king himself. Danger can happen at any part of the Aidios at any given time so it's best if the blob won't roam that much so if anything happens, Boongi or Yoongi will be taken care of right away.

"You seem fond of Boongi. Is that a normal trait for witches like you even when your kind is also the one who made it to kill me?"

The witch scrunched his nose, annoyed that the king still refer him as a witch.

"I already told you I am not a witch!"

"Yeah, yeah. Deny all you want but I know what I saw and what everyone saw."

"But that was just a one time thing, okay?"

"One time thing, my ass. It couldn't be a one time thing especially if you were able to defeat all six powerful witches from Erebos and survive being burned alive."

Jimin thinks there is no way he will be seeing the end of this if he reveals what he truly is and where he came from.

Should I just agree with him that I am indeed a witch? But will he really claim it when he himself still couldn't summon his power that he once was able to summon before?

"Well, if I'm being honest I can't and will not consider myself as a witch. As what I had been repeatedly been telling you I am a bookkeeper." he exclaimed, exhausted but with a decision made that he will make sure Yoongi to understand what he is and probably where he came from.

Yoongi seems unfazed but surely is listening to whatever Jimin will say. The witch took this as his queue to continue.

"I do not ask you to believe me for I also still cannot believe that things like this is possible. What if I'm just in a coma or something similar? Anyway, going back to what I was saying, I am not and do not want to be called a witch. I am a bookkeeper. From where I came from, bookkeeper is considered the wiseman. A person who seems to know everything that scholars, witches, regular mortals, couldn't comprehend. We are the answer to every question there is. We are the book itself. Giving you knowledge that you could use to either for good or bad. Knowledge is our power. We don't need nor use magic. We just need books. Our learning is beyond the scholars here. We weren't exactly trained to be it, it just came naturally or we're just born to be it. And from where I came from, I happened to be the greatest of all bookkeeper which also became the reason of my death. I didn't know how, but I remember doing some shitty symbol before dying, cursing at every human who killed my butler, the person who cared for me since I was a kid, and here I am. In this world of yours where witches exists. I still can't believe I'm alive and about to die again just because someone keeps on saying I am witch which mind you is the person who hates the race of witches but has a beginner witch and a blob that was created by the witches in his posession."

Jimin frowned when Yoongi remained unfazed. He can't say if the king listened to everything that he just said and is thinking of his response or if he had already slept with his eyes open as he finds their conversation boring.

However Yoongi did listen to every word Jimin said and it's quite messing up his understanding and decision-making.

"Well then, if I ask you something, you'll be able to answer them even when the question is something that even the scholars themselves cannot?"

"Give it a try."

Yoongi nods and tries to remember the things that Namjoon was fascinated of inside the witch's house.

"What was the thing that Namjoon held again? The glass one with the sand on it?"

"Oh, that's an hourglass."

"And what was that for?"

"To check the time."

"For what? It looks like it won't do anything. How will you check the time with that thing you called hourglass?"

Jimin frowned while Yoongi smirked. Ot seems to the witch that the king likes ticking his patience off which is uncool for him.

"Well, your majesty, if you think that hourglass doesn't do a thing, well you're wrong. In order for you to get accuracy in using one, it needs to be calibrated carefully. From the sand to be use and the neck width."

Yoongi nods.

"Prove it then I might spare your life."

Is this king really serious about his request? What is he up to? Jimin thinks.

"Wha—?"

"If you will be able to recreate another one without any use of magic or books around you, then I will consider you as what you've been claiming as a bookkeeper. If not, you already know what will happen base on the fate of the witches before you."

Yoongi stood and walk towards Jimin.

"I want to see how a bookkeeper works. Besides, it seems that your race is fascinated of uncommon things for a scholar and a witch to learn and master however I might still consider you a witch due to what I've seen but if it's okay, I'll regard you as a powerful witch same with Irene."

"Who the hell is Irene?"

"Watch your mouth," Yoongi warns, because at the end of the day Irene is still Jungkook's mother no matter how mad he is at her.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Unless you tell me who that Irene is, you have no rights to compare myself to her, your majesty." he mocks and pushed the king a little so he could stand and walk away from him.

This act however made Yoongi feel disrespected. No one had ever dared to act like this to him, not even Irene, so it's normal for the king himself to feel challenged by Jimin. Oh boy, the witch unknowingly knows to trigger Yoongi too.

"Ouch! What the hell is your problem now?" exclaimed Jimin, trying to pull his wrist back but Yoongi only tightened his hold.

"And where do you think you're going? Did I ask you to leave?"

"I have my own mind, if you forgot so if I want I will leave. Besides, we already had an agreement what I should do to spare my life. I don't think there's anything left to say or do so I'll be taking my leave."

Yoongi smirks and pulls Jimin to him. Jimin's eyes widen because of the proximity. Their faces are too close to each other that their lips could amost touch in one wrong move.

"Such a little rebel you are, don't you think? Speaking like that to the late queen and to me, hmm?"

Jimin sighed. He just want this to end already. He tried pushing Yoongi but to no avail. The king only tightened his grasps against Jimin's waist. Such a tiny waist, Yoongi thought to himself.

"Can you let go of me now? We already had a deal. I just want to go home. I can't stand being in here. I can't stand being next to someone who easily gets offended to everything." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi smirks. Such a brat!

"Home? Your new home is here in the palace if you aren't aware yet. I will decide whether you can or cannot go outside."

"Wha—?" Jimin was dumbfounded. He didn't expect it to be like this or probably he did but not in this way.

"Yes, I told you what can spare your life but that doesn't mean you're free to do whatever you  want until then. Have you forgotten that since you are a captive of the king, you are under my supervision? That being said, I'll be watching you myself instead of my guards to ensure you're not going to do any funny business. You'll be everywhere I am."

"You're fucking out your mind!" Jimin angrily exclaimed, "I'm not a fucking dog to follow you everywhere. I'd rather be stuck up in a prison rather to be everywhere but near you!"

"Can't stand my handsome face, hmm? Afraid you'll somehow change your mind as the days pass by you'll be with me?"

Jimin laughs.

"You're delusional, your majesty! Me? Changing my mind towards you?" he leaned on the king's ear and whispered, "I'd rather be dead."

"That's really going to happen if you fail, honey. But right now, you're still not going anywhere not until a word from me."

"What are you doing? Put me down! I said put me down!" Jimin yells as he slaps Yoongi's back and tries to kick him off but to no avail. Yoongi only chuckles as he carries Jimin on his back before throwing him onto the bed, making Jimin bounce a little.

"Let's take a rest now," Yoongi commands.

"Rest? What rest? I ain't going to sleep here!"

"Yes, you are. Rest or I'll be the one do it for you,"

"As if you will sleep on your bed will blood in it," Jimin snickers.

"I'd slept with fresh blood from people I killed before, what makes you think I can't sleep with a bed wet from blood?"

Jimin shivers and somehow wants to puke as he imagines what the king had just said but somehow makes it way to turn him on. Ugh!

"You're a psycho!" he yells, before pulling the blanket up to his face and covered his face with a pillow as he hears Yoongi's chuckles.

An hour later, when Yoongi was sure he can hear the witch's cute snores he made his way to his bed and lay beside him.

"Boongi, come here and lay beside the witch," he said, almost whispering and the blob went out of his place. Yoong smiles.

"Make sure he'll stay in bed with us,"

Boongi nods before wrapping his tentacles around Jimin's waist, resembling a hug same with Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 713 20
Bright and Win live in a world where people can see illusions of their dead soulmates, if and only if the person who passed away has an ungranted wis...
4.3K 49 23
Three Phantoms of You They say love can only be felt by those who are living. "It's an indication that your heart beats with passion, not dread." In...
149K 10.9K 12
he was the human definition of sin i feel in love with him. in which tsukishima falls for the forbidden one. tw!! mentions of death, suicide, self ha...
3.7K 183 14
He's done with life. He planned to end it. He's decided and no one can stop him. Not until she appeared with a smile on her face, offering to be with...