Chapter 18

Jimin took a deep breath before he starts writing on the blank journal that Balam gave him. At first, it was for him to use the brush as he isn't really use in writing especially that it is not a regular, modern pen but after a few minutes of hit and miss, he finally starts to get used to it.

There he explained what an hour glass is, the uses, how it is being made, the materials that can be use and basically just every information about the said object.

While the witch is deep in his own world, Taehyung on the other hand, somehow felt his presence using his intuition as he walks with the other back to their own quarters.

They just had a three hour long discussion after dinner and everybody is already tired for the night except for the king who plans to roam around first to check if Jimin is back as well as Boongi, and was already planning to get out of the palace to fetch them wherever they are if they still weren't home.

"Huh?" he muttered to himself when he notices not far from where they are, the strong flame that burns on top of the torch of one of the rooms that was supposedly no one should be at. Well, technically, the said room isn't forbidden but for some reason no one really dared to be in that room. Not even the ex-wife of the king even when the room itself is a library, so Yoongi had to built a new one for her as she cannot stand being in that old, mysterious library.

Mysterious because even before Jin and Yoongi was born, it was already there but no one really uses it or perhaps know who had used it before. Many had attempted to use the room, but for some reason, they all weren't able to be there for too long thus making the said room somewhat abandoned but Yoongi never really had the heart to take it down neither the past kings before him for whatever reason.

"I wonder if Jimin had eaten already," Jin says before turning to Taehyung who remained eyeing the old library.

"What's the matter?" he asks, "Oh wait, someone's in there?"

Jin's statement wasn't quiet enough not be heard by the others so naturally, they all turned their head towards the old library upon hearing what he had just said.

"Oh, yeah. You're right, samchon. I wonder who could that be." Jungkook nods.

"Right. No one really dares to be inside that old library not unless they really need something that the other library couldn't provide. Plus, it's also quite far compare to the other one." Hoseok chimmed in.

Namjoon chuckles, "Well whoever that is inside the library, there must be something's wrong with their smoke pipe. Look at that smoke coming out! It's almost like the one's that is coming out from Tae's room."

"Well, it really is an incense smoke." Taehyung agrees, but somehow after a second of agreeing his eyes widen in realisation so thus Namjoon.

Everyone knows people who uses incense are witches. That is why Taehyung uses it because he is a beginner witch. Incense are being use for rituals and meditation.

Before Namjoon or Taehyung could utter another world, they saw Yoongi walking away from then and goes towards the old library where, of course, Jimin is, thus they all followed. Emotions are quite of a mix. Excited and scared. Excited that the witch never leave the palace (which of course is not true because he did leave but went back) and is scared because of what the king might do as Yoongi and Jimin seems to argue everytime they see each other.

Yoongi without a single thought, harshly slide open the door and was dumfound to see Jimin there, who seems to be unbothered of what he did, writing, with Boongi latching itself to the witch and is sleeping soundly.

The king was almost in awe but when he remembered what happened earlier that day so he loudly cleared his throat to announced his arrival. Probably planning to start another dumb fight with Jimin. But of course, the vibe inside the library didn't go unnoticed. He had been there a few times before since he was a child and tried sneeking in, and he could still clearly remember how comforting yet longing for someone unknown he feels everytime he went in there and somehow, tonight, the vibe changed. There was no longer a longing feeling but perhaps only a comforting and warm vibe. Like the library's wait for someone is already over. Jimin's finally here.