My Blue Punk

By Eri_cham_

Mikey was hated by his family from the moment he was born. He was raised beliveing he was all alone but, afte... More

prologe (1)
prologe (2)
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

6

67 2 0
By Eri_cham_

Swift made his way home. He closed the door behind him, left his keis on the drawer beside the door, hangsed his jacket and walked into the house. Normaly, when he gets home, he sees his brothers eather doing their homework on the liveingroom table or playing videogames from the sofa... This time none of them were there.

Swift: how rare... Mackenzie? Rowan? Where are you boys?

He walked to his brother's rooms and looked around. This was weird... He continued looking around when he heared a known voice come from the bathroom. Rabel?
He walked to the bathroom and when he was about to open the door, from the room rigth beside, MC and mikey jumped on him with weap cream on their hands, splashing it all against his face.
Rabel opened the door and recorded the whole thing with his phone.

Mikey/MC: gotccha!!

Swift: oh, you two won't get away from this easely!!

He tryed to grab the two kids but he was only able to take mikey's arm. He pulled the boy closer to his face and rubbed his cheek against his, leaving cream all over him as well.

Mikey: no!! Haha! Stop it!!

MC: he got mikey!!

Swift: my revange!!

Rabel: oh boy...

They heared the door open and freezed thinking it was their grandma, but then Ghost walked in and also froze when he saw the scene.

Ghost: what the fuck are you doing?... Weit, I don't think i wanna know...

MC: hey bro!

Rabel: MC, get him too.

MC: as you wish boss!!

Ghost: weit... What are you-

Before he could say anything he was brutally attacked with a lot of cream. MC made sure his hands were compleatly full for this mission.
Once the embushed was over, they all cleaned up the mess. Mikey decided to play another trick on Swift. They where in the liveingroom, he tourned to look at MC and smiled. MC nooded at him, rabel also gave a thumbs up at mikey and started recording again. Mikey stood up and walked over to swift puting his head closer to his ear.

Swift: what? Got a secret for me, honey?

As always, Swift had his mocking voice. Mikey giggled and looked back to his friends before starting to woshper something on Swift's ear.

Mikey: (wishpers something in japonese)

Swift's face droped for a moment and his cheeks even tourned pinkish. Rabel, Ghost and MC started laugthing. When mikey was done, swift tourned hos head sl9wly to face him and put his hands on mikey's shoulders, shaking him baxk and forth.

Swift: y- you speack japonese!?

Mikey: yeah, cool rigth?

Swift: i think i love you.

Every started to laugth even harder knowking that language was their brother weackness. It was halerious how his mocking and sarcastic tone changed to a compleatly sourprised and not-beliveing one.

Rabel: haha! Mikey, what did you tell him?

Mikey: to give me back my fucking ligther.

Now the laugthter was uncontrolable. Even swift started to laugth too. And it went on for, at least, five minutes.
Mikey had to stop when his phone rang, it was Leo. Why would Leo call him?
He hung up but his phone immidialty startes rinnging again.

Mikey: yo, i'mna pick a call, give me a minute.

Rabel: yeah, go ahead and take your time, we'll weit.

With a smile, mikey went to another room and piked up the call. He didn't want to but he knew that if Leo was calling him, twice, it means something wrong.

Leo: finally, why didn't you pick up?

Mikey: i'm busy. What ya want?

Leo: Mikey, otōsan's been asking for you for houers, where the hell are you!?

Mikey: at my friend's house.

Leo: and you didn't tell him?

Mikey: why whould i?

Leo: get your ass over here! He looks mad! What did you do this time?!

Mikey: nothing! I guess... I don't reamember something specific-

Leo: quit it and come back, now. He even started to yell.

Mikey: fine... I'll be there in 20.

He hunged the call and walked back into tge liveingroom with a more serious yet pissed face. Everyone noticed and immidialty wanted to know what had happend douring that call.

Swift: who was it?

Mikey: it was Leo, my big brother... He seid otōsan's mad at me. I don't even know why.

Rabel: otōsan?

Mikey: yeah, my dad. That's how we call him... Well, gotta go. See you tomorrow guys.

Before he could leave, Swift took his hand and stared into his eyes, worryed. There was a short moment of silnce where mikey understood swift didn't want him to go... neather wanted him... but he then let go of his hand nad looked away.

Swift: if ya need anything... Call me immidialty. Ok?

Mikey smiled at him and gave him a big hug. Everyone was quiet, looking at them.

Mikey: thenks Sam... You really are a good friend.

After that mikey took his jacket, bag and skate and left the house. Swift stayed there, standing quietly. His brothers were worryed for mikey but they found halerious the fact thay Swift was acting like a middle school kid with his crush.

Rabel: i missed the kiss.

Mc: no, you gotta weit bro, there's more drama coming up.

Ghost: i bet it won't take longer then two months.

Rabel: i say two weeks, just look at them!

Mc: i say a month-

Swift: would y'all quit it!! I didn't want to kiss him!!... Well... Maby a little... But that doesn't concern you!!

Ghost: accept you like him big boy.

Mc: yeah! And a lot, baby! You two look grate together.

Rabel: Hehehe, and yet you look like a loser rigth now. He put you in Friendzone!

Mc: woooo, that was crule bro, ya gonna hurt his feelings! (Sarcastic?

Swift: i'm not in his friendzone!

Rabel: then you admid you want a 'something more then friends' with him?

Swift: oh, shut up!

Before he could be tissed by his brothers anymore, he walked to hia room and closed the door behind him. That provoced more and more laugther from their breothers.

.
.
.

Mikey was finally home... It took him like 23 minutes at full speed with his sckate. From outside, he heared his father yelling curses at him in japonese. What a problem...
Before going in he saw the neighbour, Tina. She waved at him and he waved back.

Tina: hello honey, What's wrong with your dad? He's been screaming for half an houer.

Mikey: nothing bad miss Tina, he's just a little upset. You don't need to worry about it.

Tina: if you say so. Listent, if you need a place to stay tonigth... You can allways knok on my door, ok?

Mikey: thenks miss Tina.

She smiled and walked into her house. She knew what was Mikey going through but she didn't want to call the police on Yoshi or anything... She knew it would be worst for the kid...

As mikey opened the door the yelling intensificated and gradualy got closer and closer. Before he could even walk in, someone who smelled like alcohole fully opened the door and grabbed mikey's wrist throwing him on the floor, into the house, and closed the door harshly behind him. It was his dad, furiously blinded by anger and alcohol.
His brothers were nowhere to be found, they probably where in their rooms or outside to not face the probleme.

Yoshi: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?

Mikey: with a friend!! And since when do you care where i go after school!!

Yoshi: SINCE I FUCKING FOUND THIS!!

The man throwed two things hard to mikey who cubbered his face with his arm so none of tgoes hit his face. Tge objects were his notebook and a pack of cigarrets he had forgotten in his room today (normaly he hides them in his bag). Both where bad looking as his dad didn't even care if he brackes them or not.
When mikey saw all that he panicked. More about the notebook then for the cigarrets. He wrote a lot of lyrics about how awfull his father was and how he was miss treated. He also wrote about his mother and how he hated how no one talks about her with him... As if he was a peraside.

Mikey: i- i can explain otōsa-

Yoshi: THERE'S NO SHIT TO EXPLAIN YOU ASSHOLE!!

Mikey was now terrefied. His father never uses language like that unless he's out or control... That means he would get his ass kocked for sure.
And he was rigth, yoshi started to get closer and took Mikey by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up. He stered into his eyes before throwing him away to the livingroom. He hit the floor hard.

Yoshi: AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!! AND THAT'S HOW YOU PAY BACK TO ME!!

Mikey: you've done nothin' for me!! I rased myself alone! You never helped me out with anything!! You are not a good dad!!

Yoshi: i dare you to say it again...

Mikey: You. Are. Not. A. Good. Dad! And if okāsan was alive i'm sure she wouldn't let you treat me like th-

He was suddenly shut by a kick on his torso. The air scaped his lungs and he started coughing.
He was then forced to stand up by his dad, who grabed his arm and pulled him up. They where now face to face.

Yoshi: if your mother was alive she would be regretting every single second not aborting you on the first place.

That last coment really hurted mikey as it graved inside of his brain. His eyes started to get watery but he didn't had time to cry, nor even to react, since his father slaped him across the face really hard. He fell again to the floor... His dad then kicked him twice before deciding it was enough and going back into his room...
Mikey slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom. He trowed up. He then grabbed his things, including the ones his dad broke, and walked to his room. Rabel was there...

Rabel: are you... Ok?

Mikey made two steps into the room before losing balance and falling to the floor. He just heared raph calling Miwa before everything tourned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 749 33
Donnie never understood why his brothers yearned for romance. He thought that love was a theory way too many people believed in. The idea of love dis...
122K 2.8K 28
♕ One take on what would happen if Mikey, Leo, Raph, or Donnie were your significant other
7K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
945 1 16
One day, 16-year-old Mikey goes topside after his Brothers have another fight. What he sees next terrifies him. there, upon the same rooftop as him...