ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ

By -GOJOSBLINDFOLD-

ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ /ꜱᴛʀⱰŊ/ 1. ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏ... More

ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ
ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ ɢᴇᴛᴏ
ɴᴀʜ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴍᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
ʀᴇᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴋꜰᴄ!
ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ.
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴛᴀʜɪᴍᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏ-ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀᴛᴇ?
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀɪᴋᴏ.
ᴊᴏʏ
ᴛᴏᴊɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ʏᴜᴋɪ ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴜᴍᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀᴄʀᴇ ɪ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀᴄʀᴇ ɪɪ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ
ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ? ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴍᴇɢᴜᴍɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ᴛꜱᴜᴍɪᴋɪ ꜰᴜꜱʜɪɢᴜʀᴏ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ɴᴀᴏʏᴀ ᴢᴇɴɪɴ
ꜱᴜꜱʜɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴍɪʏᴜᴋɪ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!
ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ɪᴛᴀʟʏ
ᴊᴜᴊᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴏʟʟ!
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟɪᴇꜱ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

953 67 52
By -GOJOSBLINDFOLD-

——————

"Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones.
Turn into something beautiful."

——————

"Satoru!"

"Y/N."

The two voices simultaneously called.

When I turned to my right, I was met with the two similarly annoying and irritating frames of Naoya Zenin and Miya Miyuki.

'Talk about inconvenient.'

I awkwardly glanced over at Satoru, who looked just as confused as I was, although his disgust at the young Zenin was a bit more potent.

My gaze fleeted between Miyuki and Naoya awkwardly, before I just sighed.

"What do you want, Zenin?" I growled, annoyed as I stepped away from Satoru and I's suspiciously close proximity.

Weird.

Naoya winced at my complete subversion of his first name. I had almost felt bad, but came to my senses before I knew it.

Any sympathy for Naoya Zenin is absolutely not plausible.

"Did you get my letter? Have you thought about the proposal?"

"Yeah, I read it." I only answered the first part of the question, Satoru and Miyuki looking between the two of us. Satoru was about to interject, but my stern gaze said it all.

"..." Naoya eagerly watched me in an awkward silence.

"...I read it, but my dog ate it. Sorry." I lied, tilting my body weight to my left.

"You don't have a dog, dear."

I raised a brow at the Zenin, who was seriously creeping me out.

"How'd you know that?"

He cleared his throat, refraining from offering me a response.

'Note to self: tint my windows...'

"So, about my proposal?" He asked again, probably forgetting about the presence of two other people in the room.

"She said no, Zenin. Now fuck off back to wherever the hell you came from." Satoru growled, stepping forward with clenched knuckles and a tense jaw.

I sighed, holding him back by the tip of his fingers, stopping him from doing anything, but also effectively calming him down.

He sighed, stepping back, but I felt eyes carve into my skull.

Yet I didn't turn around.

Naoya turned to me to confirm, earning a shrug from me.

"Yeah, I can't." I bluntly replied, conjuring up the driest reply I could formulate.

Naoya, ready to get mauled to death by Satoru, stepped forward with determined eyes.

"No...you have to say yes. No one rejects me. We'll create the strongest of children, all you have to do is marry me." He placed a hand on my shoulder, but I was as bored as ever.

'Is that lint on his Yukata? It's seriously bothering me...'

"Are you even listening?"

"Oh. My bad. What were you saying?" I itched my chin, earning a snicker from Satoru.

Nayoa's face grew hot in embarrassment, and he stumbled back.

"What excuse do you have to reject my proposal? I can give you anything you could ever want and more!" He managed to splutter amidst the awkward silence.

"I don't like you. At all." I spoke, straightforward.

Everyone around us fell silent, and it was undeniably awkward. Naoya, however, was reaping that side-effect more so than the rest of us.

"What...?" He whispered, evidently in denial.

I just rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

"I'm not repeating myself." I yawned.

Naoya's eye twitched, and he seemed to be in a state of complete and utter disbelief.

"Meet me in Yaga's office in 30 minutes. We need to talk."

"Right? Whatever." I mindlessly replied, barely looking up as he hesitantly turned to leave.

'Yeah, I'm NOT listening to that one...'

With a shrug, I turned to Satoru, expecting to share whatever candy he had seized from my secret collection, only to find him laughing with Miyuki.

I almost didn't realise she was here...

"The guy that knocked over the waiter's cart was hilarious! What was even going through his mind?" Miyuki giggled, and I stood there, deadpanning.

"No clue...." Satoru replied, his undivided attention on the woman in front of him. His face looked soft, and my eyes widened.

"I had a great time with you, Satoru..." She smiled meekly. "I'd love to try that again someday,"

My jaw fell wide open.

Was I just not here or something?

"Yeah, totally. Where'd you like to go?" Satoru smiled, causing Miyuki to let out a giggle, nudging him.

"Well, you taking me to Italy was actually the first time I'd left the country..."

"Seriously!"

"I'm serious!"

The two began laughing, all while I just stood there.

Something inside of me was hurting: it felt like someone was taking either side of my heart and pulling it to shreds, twisting my lungs, and kicking my gut.

I knew that I had felt it before.

I sighed silently, opting on just leaving.

And so I did.

They didn't even realise...

Satoru didn't even realise...

30 MINUTES LATER:

"Y/N: 23, Nanami: 0!" Shoko cheered from the sidelines, holding up a card of a person that was supposed to be me, but dare I say there was no resemblance.

"What's your problem today? I mean, your movement's way less refined and more aggressive..." Nanami grunted from the ground.

"It's nothing." I replied, tossing my staff on the ground and slumping on the ground next to it.

I grabbed a bottle of water and immediately began gulping it.

"I've noticed that too. You okay" Shoko asked, joining us as I tossed Nanami the water.

I simply nodded.

"Yo!"

My eyes widened, and I hardly wanted to turn around...

But I did anyway.

There was a smiling Satoru with a similarly happy Miyuki.

They were close.

His arm was wrapped around her.

I almost found myself grimacing.

"Hey, Gojo." Shoko waved. "Who's the lady?"

The two grinned at each other.

"Everyone: meet my new girlfriend!" Satoru cheered, doing jazz hands at the shy girl.

What...

I just sat in confused silence.

"Really? Well good luck with that guy." Shoko couldn't care less.

"Is this anything new, Gojo?" Nanami deadpanned.

"At least I have a girlfriend! You don't!" Satoru pointed an accusatory finger at Nanami, who couldn't care less.

"Kento and I started dating last week."

Silence.

Everyone was in shock, and even Nanami.

"Yeah, sure. Quit lying. He could never-"

With the heated rage I was experiencing just now, I found it in myself to grab the boy sitting in front of me by the collar, pressing his lips to mine in an unexpected kiss.

It was chaotic, yet soothing.

Nanami had soft lips.

Before I could deepen the kiss any further, I managed to pry myself off the boy.

Still holding him by his collar, I turned to Satoru.

"There."

No one said anything for a while, so I just got up.

"I have a mission. I need to leave." I turned to leave, but Satoru's voice called out to me.

"You didn't tell me you had a mission." He sounded almost upset.

"I only found out recently. My bad."

"What grade."

"It's more so an investigation. Something to do with this girl." I noticed Miyuki stiffen up and straighten up out of the corner of my eyes.

Weird...

"I'll come with you." He approached me.

"I can handle it myself."

"I know...but can I not just spend some time with my best friend?"

I just rolled my eyes, essentially forfeiting.

"Yo, Shoko. You're on a shift tonight, right?" I asked, earning a nod from the very confused woman.

I need to fill her in...

I just strolled over to Nanami, who still had a tinge of red on his face.

"Do you mind looking after the kids for me tonight?"

"No, not at all."

I smiled, reaching into my portal for my keys.

Nanami just scoffed, evidently humoured.

"Seriously? You're just abusing that thing now."

I chuckled in response.

"Remember to pick them up at 3. There's food in the fridge, and snacks in the pantry. There's money in my drawer if you need anything." I smiled up at Nanami, whose cheeks began to redden.

He's seriously good at this fake dating thing...

I got up onto my tip-toes, pressing a kiss to his cheek before turning to Shoko.

"Hey! What about me?!" She exclaimed, pointing at her cheek.

I just rolled my eyes and kissed her on the cheek too, to which she triumphantly smiled at Nanami about.

When I turned around, Satoru was waiting for me, Miyuki next to him.

She was looking at me with an emotion I had never seen before.

She seemed pissed.

Her eyebrows were knit together in anger, and it was directed at me: no one else.

"I'll drop Miyuki off in Kyoto." Satoru informed us, wasting no time in wrapping his arms around Miyuki's shoulders to teleport them.

They were gone.

"So, who's gonna explain what just happened?" Shoko deadpanned, her gaze fleeting between Nanami and I.

The two of us shared awkward glances, and I eventually turned to look at Shoko.

"Can I explain later...?" I hesitated, almost fearful under Shoko's gaze.

"You'd better." I sweat-dropped, almost unaware of Satoru, who teleported back to us, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"N/N! Let's go!" Satoru almost yelled into my ear.

I winced, before nodding begrudgingly.

Satoru began leading me away, and I turned back to Shoko and Kento.

"Bye guys." I waved.

I hardly noticed Satoru's hand trailing to the small of my back.

But when I did, I looked up at him: a million and one emotions were on his face, yet those damn glasses were in the way.

A million and one, yet and I couldn't see a single one....

——————

"And you know, you know I love you so.
You know I love you so ."

——————

A/N:
It's been a month...💀
I've been pretty busy recently with school and kickstarting my new AOT book, but ik that's not a good enough excuse for neglecting my pookies☹️BUT REGULAR UPLOADS ARE COMING BACK‼️‼️
ILY ALL SM🫶

-GOJOSBLINDFOLD-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.1K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
42K 1.5K 20
───𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻...
25.4K 914 12
❞𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲...
1M 39.8K 49
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ. "ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴇ...