ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

——————

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

——————

"I said no, I said no.
Listen close, it's a no.
The wind is a-pounding on my back,"

——————

"Sorry...I can make it up to you?" I followed Nanami into his dorm room, leaving the door open as I slouched at his desk.

I wanted to apologise for missing his sector of the event.

"Keep that Gojo away from me for a week and I'd be more than thankful. In fact, I'd owe you one." He sounded like he couldn't care less.

I frowned slightly.

Satoru had to leave for a last second mission, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope he wouldn't make it before his date with Miya.

Nanami pulled out a book from his neatly organised book shelf, placing it on his desk to probably read later.

Back when Geto, Satoru, myself and Ieri used to infiltrate his room, we'd actually try to read his books, but the boredom may as well have killed us.

Yu would always be the one to justify that it wasn't too bad, when I doubt he understood a single thing in it either.

"Telling Satoru to do something for longer than an hour's near impossible." I joked, slouching further against his wooden desk.

"Tell me about it." A familiar feminine voice entered the room.

"Hey, Shoko." I smiled, raising my arm in a wave. She reciprocated it with a huge smile, seating herself on the floor beside Nanami's bed.

I noticed her holding a relatively medium sized silver object in her hand.

I perked up.

"What's that?" I asked, semi-aware of what it was, yet I wanted to confirm my suspicions.

Shoko smiled, holding up the familiar camera triumphantly.

My eyes widened.

"Holy shit. I thought Satoru had lost that thing for good..." I stood up, seating myself next to my friend. Nanami sat himself on his bed, seemingly also intrigued by the old camera.

"What should we do with it?" Shoko asked hesitantly.

Silence ensured for a while.

We all knew the contents of that camera were far too prized to lose at the hands of Satoru's idiocy, so it had to be one of us.