The War for Gurbadin

By LizaEllis

The humans have been taking the mushroom people of the five tribes and they have had enough of it. People hav... More

Prologue: The Tribal Meeting
Chapter 1: Getting Ready
Chapter 2: A pleasant, or not, surprise
Chapter 3: Shit, I fucked up
Chapter 4: Do I smell love?
Chapter 5: Sad Surprises
Chapter 6: New Friends
New Cover!
Bios for Characters (part 1)
Chapter 7: More Surprises
Chapter 8: Pleasure to Meet you
Chapter 9: Fun with the Women
Chapter 10: Adventure Time

Note from the Author

29 4 0
By LizaEllis

 Thanks to my amazing friends who helped me develop characters and the plot!

(My friend drew the cover! You can skip if you read the about the story.)

The summary-

The humans have been taking the mushroom people of the five tribes and they have had enough of it. People have died including the leader of the Shadow Dwellers. Although the humans were to blame for these deaths, could there possibly be someone else behind these murders?

Looking for constructive criticism!

Have fun readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 11 17
A story of love, tragedy, and shadow people??? DISCLAIMER: This story contains Russia as one of the main characters, weapons, blood, violence, death...
2.3K 55 16
After an irreversible encounter when she was young, Sigrid has had to keep her true self a secret. She's a werewolf and no one in her family knows. T...
504 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
225 11 8
Humans evolved into "Highlanders", the perfect species through technology and industry as well as the development of superpowers. Due to this evoluti...