The PowerPuff Girls

By JustSira

What if... What if, the girls were born in a complete different world without superpowers ? Bertha, Beatrice... More

A new beginning ?
Let's do this one more time !
The boys are back in town...
Memories, memories...
And the party started !
What was that again ?
A deal is a deal.
It's a secret.
Goals and responsabilities.
Girls night !
And the contest started.
Menace and danger.
Unsual.
Tricks.
Music and chills.
More than human.

And the elections started...

35 2 2
By JustSira

The city of Townsville...
The birds are singing, the people talking and the children playing. But one thing was in the mind of everybody... the elections !

« And this is why, me, mister Mayor, I promise I will for another mandate, give to everyone pickles ! And I... »

« Hmm, of course pickles are important but the mayor promise to take an engagement for the citizens of Townswille and with the support of the Powerpuff girls to reduce the criminality. We will stand for our city and fight to make it shine as we did before. » miss Bellum interrupted the mayor before he says something stupider, behind her notebook.

While the TV was turned on, the girls and the Professor were following the interview of the mayor.

« Are they using us for the elections ? » said Buttercup while she was cooking the lunch.

« As if you didn't know. We are a politic product and I'm sure that's why mister Morbucks try to get close to us. It's good for his image. » Bubbles added.

« I knew of this, but even the mayor ? »

« Is popularity fell those last years. He didn't take any good decisions recently and with your absence and the increase criminality... The other candidates and not that serious. Even Fuzzy Lumpkins has his own supporters, but he will definitely not win. Only mister Morbucks still a potential candidate. The gala, his supporters and other corporations helped him... » said the professor.

« That's smell bad... and what can we do ? »

« I have no idea... »

***

Blossom was training in the laboratory alone. The machine activated on a superior level than her usual, she used her speed, her strength, her lasers and it felt good to use her powers to clear her head. Her suit was full of sweat and sticking to her when she ended her training. She picked out her telephone and check her messages while she was drinking.

The news fell... mister Morbucks took the head of the elections and he is far away from mister Mayor.
She was thinking...
What was the point for mister Morbucks to present himself into those elections ?
He doesn't need money, he is already one of the richest man in this city even in this country.
He doesn't need to force the laws, he's a lobbyist after all.
So why ? She was thinking about the gala. And this silent conversation between Sedusa and him. They knew each other. They have or hide something. And her eyes were full of rage and also full of reproach. Maybe she does know something ?

A message of Harry takes her out of her mind. She is supposed to meet him in few hours in the school's library, exceptionally open for the contest and students doing researches.

After a hot shower and a good lunch Blossom was on her way for the library. She flew quickly to her destination, the wind blowing through her clothes. She was thinking again about those elections... something was wrong with this story.

When she arrived, Harry was already waiting for her in the library.

« I took everything I could about dimensions. But this is just a theory. We can't prove anything with this. »

« Harry, that's the point of a theory, if you haven't refuted yet you can still prove it. »
After if her sisters and she are here, this theory is maybe more than just a theory.

« Only if you open a portal in front of us... I'm not even sure if we can find something interesting. »

« Honestly, we won't open a portal for a science contest but we can build solid researches. »

He shrugged and started to open the books, looking for information that can help them for the project.
Blossom looked at the pile of books. One was missing. Among the shelves full of books, she finally finds the book she wants and at the same moment another hand, tried to take the book. Their hands touched. Her eyes rise to the face.
Brick... It was Brick once again.

« I saw it first. » she give him a dark glance.

« I don't give a sh*t. »
She was shocked by his manners.

« Watch your language and the way you're talking to me. Don't tell me you're going to work on dimensions...»

« And if I do ? What are you going to do ? Using your X-ray vision and making a tantrum ? » his eyes were terrifying, but not enough to scare Blossom.

She blushed remembering this embarrassing moment. But she won't let him win this argument.

« I'm sure you cheated. You don't have the brain to be that smart. »
He rolled his eyes and took the book.

« Look, I don't give a sh*t about what you think. You're acting like a petulant child. I don't have time for this. We're not 6 years old anymore. » he left her after saying those dry words.

She was too stunned to speak and felt very ashamed. He was right. She so obsessed with the idea of being perfect, more than anyone else. She returned to Harry.

« I haven't found the book, I'll find it later. »
With those words, they worked on this theory the all afternoon.

***

The band was playing in the garage. The song was loud enough to make anyone deaf. The rhythm, the tunes and the vibrations couldn't be ignored. Buttercup was moving her head in rhythm.
At the end of the song, Mitch came to her.

« So what do you think ? Do I still suck ? » he asked with a smirk.

« Well, I gotta admit. You're not that terrible. But you didn't write the song. My congratulations to the compositor. » she added.

« Not this one. But I did some songs. They're not ready yet. Lee said I have potential. I just have to work them.»

« Let me hear them when you're gonna be ready. »
Argh... Lee. He was the leader of the band and the singer. Long hair, piercings on the left eyebrow, tattoos... he was cool but he always made her feel uncomfortable. But why again ? She didn't remember, like a lot of things recently.
He interrupted the conversation and put his arm around the shoulders of Mitch.

« Mitch hasn't told me you will be our fan today. Buttercup in person.»
She sighed. Here we go again...

« I'm not your fan. I'm only here to support Mitch that's it. »

« Leave her alone. » Mitch was bored of his attitude.

« I'm just talking. » he raised his hand, a smile floating on his face.
She rolled her eyes.

« If you like our music, you can come to our concert. »

« Mitch already invited me. But thanks for the invitation. »

« Get your a*s here, Lee. Can't you see they're flirting. » added Jerry, a guy with a buzz cut and sunglasses who never left him. He's playing batterie.

« We're not flirting. » Mitch rolled his eyes.

And the heart of Buttercup tightened a bit.

« Yeah, yeah. But now we have to get ready. Take your guitar and follow Bianca with her bass. » Bianca was playing with her bass waiting for the others, she always seems grumpy for no reason.

« Alright. » said Mitch and he added for Buttercup, « Watch me. »
How could she look anywhere else ? She always had her eyes on him.
She just smiled to answer and sat back with her drink.

***

« The alert will be given in few hours. Just enough time for my plans to work. » the laughed of Mojo Jojo resonated in the volcano.

« Are you going to use another robot ? It's kinda boring and never work. »
Said Butch, while he was eating a bag of chips and watching Mojo running all over the place with plans and tools.

« It will work this time. I had time to think  about new plans in jail. » he laughed again.

« And it won't work, again. He had time to think how to loose again. » Boomer was playing to a video game.

« Good one, Boomer ! » they did a high five.

« Help me instead of criticize me ! »

« Nah, it's funnier to watch you working. » said Butch with a smile.

« Watch and learn. » answered the monkey, while he put his glasses down.

***

Bubbles was training into the laboratory. Using her speed, kicking some targets, punching them, using her laser eyes... But the machine stopped suddenly.

« Bubbles ! Mojo escaped and he's heading to the park !»
She nodded and flew immediately to the park. No time to change her clothes.

She arrived at the same time with her sisters while Mojo was in a giant monkey robot.

« In this day, me, Mojo Jojo, I decided nobody is going to be elected. I'm the only one who should rule this town. I'm the only one who should stand in front of you. I'm the only who should be elected. »

« Why don't you present yourself to the election ? » shouted a citizen.

« Hmm... because I prefer chaos. » he laughed and shoot lasers and the citizens ran away, screams of panic rise into the air. The girls were watching the interaction.

« Not so fast Mojo Jojo. » said Blossom. The girls were floating in front of the center of the robot, but far enough to avoid attacks, but close enough to see him.

« You... » he said, a smile showing his sharp teeth.

« How those last years have been between life and death were ? I was rotting in jail because of you. I missed our battle, the last battle that will make me victorious and give me the glory. I, Mojo Jojo, would have defeated you, the Powerpuff girls. Now it's time to repair this fault.»

He shoots a giant laser all around his vision, the girls dodge it, but the laser destroyed a big part of the road and cars. Hopefully, the crowd disappeared soon as Mojo started to attack.

« Bubbles I want you to check if anyone still here ! Buttercup come with me. We'll try to attract him in the park. Go ! »
They nodded and followed her instructions.
Bubbles checked if anyone was still here and found few children and old persons too scared to run away, hiding behind a bus.
She took them and flew away from the fight.
She returned quickly to the park and used her special ability to talk with the animals and make they run away from the place. She made a last tour to make sure everyone was out of here and safe.

During this time, Blossom and Buttercup were fighting the machine and already making it lose an arm and a leg.  The giant robot was backing off, they brought Mojo into the middle of the park. 

« I didn't say my last word. »

« Shut up, Mojo. You talk too much. » Buttercup punched the robot enough to break it into pieces.

On the top of the roof of a building, three people were sitting, watching their father get his butt kicked.

« That's it. Finally. Finally she showed up. »

Butch, his hands on the guardrail, was watching the « show » with envy. He was shaking, his eyes injected of blood. Brick put a hand on his shoulder to calm his brother down. But this time Butch couldn't control himself.

« Sh*t...»
Shoot...

Butch dashed towards the park, letting behind him a trace of green behind him.

« Aren't you going to stop him this time ? » asked Boomer to his brother. He wasn't sure if this time it will end correctly for Butch.

« For what ? The more I kick him, the more he gets bored. We should let him have fun. »

Boomer shrugged, he knows when Butch is in this state no one, or maybe only Brick, could handle him.

« It's going to be interesting...» added Boomer.

***

« Wow Buttercup, you were so good. » said Bubbles.

« Of course I was. You should train with me I can teach you how to attack the vital points and... »

« Let see if you're that strong ! » Butch laughed and he hit her so violently that she sank into the ground, his hands still gripping her shoulders and dragged her several kilometers.
The girls haven't seen this coming. Bubbles even screamed.

« Do you know it has been many weeks, I was waiting for this. » Butch looked demented.
His eyes were full of blood, his muscles were swollen. He was in front of Buttercup, taking a look at the face of this girl, taking in his mind a mental picture. He was shaking violently.
He was standing, strong and looked at her with this sufficient confidence, this smug attitude she always wanted to erase.
This time, the fragile rope of her good sense was cut.

« Enough of this ! » she punched his face multiple times, hard enough to break his jaw and each time a disgusting cracking was heard. But the chemical X, each time repaired his face and healed his wound, only the trickles of blood stood on his face.
He let her punched his face. Then, suddenly, he took her wrists and stopped her to look at her into the eyes.
He licked his lips while he was looking at her.

« I knew I will have so much fun with you... » his voice almost sounded like a murmur.
He broke her wrists in a second and let them go. A scream came out of the mouth of Buttercup because of the pain. She looked horrified to her wrists taking healing quickly, she was aware of the chemical X healing them. But she never gets injuries that much to see this « miracle » appear.

« What ? You don't attack me back ? » he said with a devious smile on his face. His eyes glowed in dark green.

« You're dead... » her eyes glowed in green too. She punched him hard enough to send him far away. Before he « land », he broke three threes and burned the grass under him.
He laughed, his clothes already ripped. He ripped the last piece of his t-shirt and his chest was rising faster.
He laughed,
He was laughing.
How could he be laughing at her ?!
This laughed resonated in the head of Buttercup and she lost the control of herself.
It was only a sequence of punches, kicks, screams and bones breaking. They were fighting so hard, so quick, that their movement couldn't be seen and the strength of their movements making a strong wind around them.

Blossom and Bubbles wanted to interrupt the fight, but Brick and Boomer stopped them.

« You should really just watch this fight. It's epic. » said Boomer with a smile.

« Boomer ! How could you say that ?! This is your brother and my sister fighting here ! Move. » Bubbles was surprised by what he's saying.

« For your safety, I highly recommend you to just stay here. When Butch is in this state, no one can stop him. » he answered with a monotone tone.

Why does he react like this ? This is not the clumsy and soft guy she spend time to talk with. She was highly disappointed by his attitude. He seemed so different, the wall in his eyes was once again built and no emotion crossed his face.

He shrugged.
« Believe me. I swear it's better for all of us. »

Blossom laughed, nervously.

« Do you think I want to see my sister get injuries ? » she tried to fly to the fight, but Brick stopped her.

« Chemical X will heal her. Have you forgetten ? »

« Get out of my way. »

« I said no, Boomer said no. So, no. »

« Move... » her eyes glowed in pink, she was ready to use her lasers. And in answer the eyes of Brick glowed in red too.

She tried once again to fly to her sister.
He grabbed her and pushed her back.

« I said no. »

« You're going to regret what you did... »

« Let's see that. Boomer !»

Boomer nodded and attacked Bubbles. He used an electric baseball bat, she was too surprised by the attack to react immediately. She can't let her sisters down and fought back.

Buttercup and Butch almost destroyed half of the park. Butch used his ability, a ball shield to lock up Buttercup inside. She focused on her energy to make it blowing up.

« Nah, little butterfly, I'm the only one who could destroy the shield. If I could I would have locked you up for my entertainment. » he snapped his fingers and she immediately jumped to his throat. The punches and powers were used again. She immediately remarked how it was easy for her to touch his flaws, he was using a street fighting style, not a real style in particular, he threw his punches and feet in every sense quickly. His shape, his posture, he is making little mistakes. For someone not experienced it would have been mortal. But for her... it was easy. Even if his body was strong, maybe stronger than her, she defeated him.

Blossom and Bubbles were fighting Brick and Boomer. Fighting was a strong word, the boys were more focused on stopped them and just take them away enough to not interrupt the fight. Blossom noticed it of course. But none of the boys answer to her. When Brick noticed the sound of the fight ending, he just flew to his brother, Boomer on his heels following him. Obviously, the girls followed them.

Butch was laying on the ground,
The blood covering his body,
She looked, disgusted, to his bones healing.
And those tears coming out of his eyes, rolling on his face and to finally end on the ground...

« Exactly what I expected... You are just like me. And don't deny it, you loved it. You fuc**ing loved it.» his breath was loud and his voice sounded exhausted but full of joy.
« You haven't disappointed me. I love women that can kick my a*s... Let's do this again.»

Her fists, covering with his blood, clenched again ready to make him shut up definitely but...

« Enough Butch. You need time to heal. »

« It was good, Brick... so good. »

« For once it's not me. » he put the arm of his brother around his shoulder and Boomer took the other one. They flew away from the park. During this time Mojo ran away, nobody seemed preoccupied by his disappearance.

« What did exactly happened ? » asked Bubbles confused in front of this sad spectacle. Almost all the park was destroyed...

« I have no fu**ing idea. » answered Buttercup. She didn't realize what happened between her and Butch. And his words were stuck in her mind... but she doesn't want to think of it. Not now. For once Blossom didn't make any comment of the language of Buttercup.

« Let's just get home. » said Blossom.

They flew in silence to their house, the professor saw everything on the TV. Of course, the journalists were here filming every single fight they do. And of course the Professor saw everything.

« Buttercup are you alright ? »

She nodded, a bit confused about her feelings. She felt, drained but at the same time a big weight on her shoulders was lifted away. She wanted to wash his blood on her clothes and hands.

« And you ? Blossom ? Bubbles ? »

« We're fine Professor... »

He hugged them tightly into his arms.
And in this embrace, it was like nothing bad could happen to them.

And once again the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.9K 41
Love is hard to find. That is true, especially if you're singing in a sucessful, Grammy-winning acapella group. But sometimes the love you're so de...
592K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...