Anime Oneshots (Black Oc!s)

By JordanBruins0

Characters from these anime: Tokyo Revengers Naruto My Hero Academia Kimetsu No Yabia Blue Lock Jujutsu Kai... More

Author Note:
Yandere!Class 1-A x GN!Black Reader:

Tetsurō Kuroo: (College Au) (1/2)

7 0 0
By JordanBruins0

~ No One's POV ~
Tetsurō was walking back from his last class. He wanted to live in the dorms for his college years. he shares a dorm with Kenma. He made sure that he got first pick for a roommate.

He continued his way to the dorm. One of his upperclassmen came up to him and winked at him. He stops, and a blank expression comes onto his face. " Kuroo-chan, are you free tonight? " Iya asked. " Um, no. I'm  gonna go spend some spring break with my girlfriend. " He said. She frowns and nods. " Damn! " she says.

He looks at her then back to one of their classmates. " Why not ask one of them? I've gotta get going. " he replies, started walking to his dorm that he shares with Kenma. 

He continued walking until he saw a door the dormitory doors that he shared with a few boys. He opens the door, walks through, and closes it.

~ Yaku's POV ~
I'm sitting on the couch, doing the rest of the assignments from my last class period. I put my airpods in and played some music while I'm doing the assignments.

I felt the right side of the couch dip, I turned and saw Taketora next to me with his laptop.

I turn back to my assignments. I'm not really paying attention to what's happening around me because I'm focused on my assignments.

~ Lev's POV ~
I walked out of my room, headed to the kitchen to make me a snack because I got up from taking a nap.

I walk into the kitchen and head to the fridge. I opened the door. I'm looking at what I can eat. Seeing some fruit, I thought, why not a fruit salad with a cold bottle of water.

I grab the fruit and put them in a big bowl with cold water.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a medium bowl. Brought it to the sink. I grabbed the cutting board that was on the kitchen counter and brought it over to the sink as well.

As I walked to the drawer, I saw Kuroo walking past the kitchen. He nods at me, I nod at him.

I went back to finding a knife, I grabbed a knife and walked to the kitchen, and brought the medium and cutting board there.

I walked back to the sink, dumped the water out, and put the big bowl on the kitchen towel that was next to the cutting board. I went to the sink and washed the fruit really well.

Bringing the fruit over to the cutting board, I poured out the whole container of strawberries, 3 apples, and 2 pears. I put the blueberries in the medium bowl. I put it in the fridge so it wouldn't be warm when I'm done cutting the fruit.

I cut the strawberries, brought them over to the fridge, and poured them into the bowl.

I go back to the cutting board, and I cut the apples and pears. I went to the fridge. I grabbed the bowl and sat down it down in front of me and poured the apples and pears in it.

I mix it really well and sprinkled some granola on it. I grabbed a fork, and I walked to the sink, cleaned the dishes that I used, and put them in the drying rack.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed to my room.

~ Kenma's POV ~
I was watching a movie until Kuroo walked in and closed the door. I paused the movie, and I looked at him. Kuroo sat on his bed, grabbing a suitcase. Putting some of his things inside, he gets up to get more of his things.

" Where are you going? " I asked. He walks into the bathroom to grab his toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. He comes out and puts it in his suitcase. " I'm going to stay with Jessi for spring break. " he said, zipping up his suitcase. I hummed and went back to the movie I was watching.

Lastly, he grabs his laptop and phone. He puts his laptop in his bag. He grabs his keys, suitcase and his bag then left.

~ Kuroo's POV ~
I walked out of the room and sat my bags next to the kitchen doorway. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed an apple, washed it off , ate it, and then threw the core away.

I washed my hands, then dried them with the dry towel that was sitting on the kitchen.

I walked to the door, opened it, and walked out. I grabbed my bags and phone. Headed to the door. I put my shoes on. " I'll be back on the last day of spring break. " I said, waving goodbye to them and leaving the dormitory I share with them.

I decided to stop at her counselor, and she asked me to pick up her dorm papers and form for her sign. I walked to the Guidance Counselor Office, I walked in and sat down in a chair.

My counselor walks out of his office and heads to the secretary. She looks up at him. " Hi, how may I help you? " She asked. " Yes, I need to speak with a student. " he said, writing the student's name down. She nodded and typed his name on her computer. She writes the classroom number and the teacher's name. " Here. " she said. He nodded and bowed.

She looked at me and motioned for me to come to her. " Hello, Mr.Kuroo, what do you need? " She asked. " Hi, I need to see Jessi's counselor. She wants me to pick up her dormitory papers and a form for her to sign. " I say. She nodded and went to the phone to call her counselor.

She looked at her computer and typed Jessi name in. She's waiting for her counselor to answer.

" Hi, this is Aniya. Yes, I have Mr.Kuroo here. " She said. Nodding and writing something down on a sticky note. She hands the sticky note. She is still talking to the counselor on the phone. She nodded and hunged the phone up.

" Alright! She said for Jessi to come in tomorrow at 8 in the morning because she is not here right now. I do have her class schedule right here. Let me grab it for you. " She replied. I nodded and waited for her to come back.

7 minutes later 
Ms. Aniya came back and handed me the papers. " Here's her dormitory papers as well. She'll have to come in and sign the papers tomorrow. Have a nice day and a lovely spring break. I nodded and left.

Outside The University
I was walking to my car ( 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe), I unlocked my door and opened it. I get in and shut my door. I threw my bag in the back seat and my suitcase in the passenger seat. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and put it in the cup holder. I insert the key, turned it, and the car starts. I turned the AC on and made sure that the windows were rolled up.

Hearing my phone ringed, I answered it. " Hello. " I said, shifting the gear to reverse. I turn my head to look at the back. " Hey man, Iya is coming to the dorm. " Yaku says. " Ugh, she needs to leave me alone. " I said, backing out the parking spot that i was parked in. " She seems to still think that you are here and not on the road. " He replies, laughing. I chuckled and shifted the gear to drive.

I drive off, making a right turn, then another right and get on the highway.

On The Highway 
" Kemma told her to leave you alone. What did you do that made her like this? " he asked. I slow my pace down because of traffic. " We hooked up a few times until I met Jessi. That's when I ended it. " I said, continue driving straight. " Did Jessi know? " he asked. I laughed and turned my left blinker on, I got over in the left lane.

" Yeah, I told her when we started dating. She was like,' Oh, okay '. She didn't really care. Yeah, I'll call you when we come by tonight. I'm about to get off the highway and get her something to eat. " I smiled thinking about her expression when I bring her food. He chuckled. " Alright, better yet, facetime me when you get to her place. " he says. " Alright! Bye. " I say, hanging the phone up.

I turned the radio on and put a CD in the player. Turing the volume up a little.

I turn my right blinker on and get in the right lane again. I take the exit, coming to a red light. I stopped and waited for the light to turn green. I grabbed my phone and went to contacts. Clicked on Jessi's number. I pressed facetime because I wanna see her beautiful face.

After 4 rings, she answered. " Hello. " she said. I smiled at her and started driving because the light just turned green. " Hey, baby, I'mma be there in 25 minutes. " I say, coming to a roundabout. I stop and let the other cars go.

After the last car, I made that left turn and continued straight. " Alright, hubby. Just let me know when you get here. Seiya left to her parents for spring break, so it'll just be me and you. " She said. I hummed and came to a stop sign. " Okay, I'm gonna grab something from my mom and come to you. Love you, bye. " I say, hanging the phone and entering Shinjiku. I make a right turn, then a small left and pulled up into a big neighborhood that has medium and big houses. I continued down the street until the last house house.

I stopped and pulled into the driveway, I texted my mom.

Tetsu 🏐: I'm here, mom.
               Mom 💕: Alright, I'm coming.
                                               Seen

She walked out the door and came to my window. I rolled the window down and took the bag. I placed it on the floor. I get out of the car and hug. " Thank you, mom. " I say. She likes to make me Ongiri and Milkbread. She smiled and kissed my forehead. " You're welcome, honey. Call me when you get to Jessi. " she said, walking back. " I will. " I replied, getting back in the car and drove away.

I took the way that I came.

At Panda Express
I'm waiting for my turn to order. I got here 10 minutes ago, and the car moves up to the first window. I wait for the person. " Hi, sir, what would you like to order? " he asked. " Hello, can I get a large Honey Walnut Shrimp with extra fried rice and 2 veggie rolls. " I said. He hummed. " Can I also get another large but this with Orange Chicken with white rice and lo mein and 2 chicken & veggie rolls. " I say. " What would you like to drink? " He asked. " 2 bottles of water, and that's all. " Alright! You want a large Honey Walnut Shrimp with fried rice and 2 veggie rolls. Then you want another large Orange chicken with white rice and lo mein and 2 chicken and veggie rolls. Is that correct? " he said. " Yes. " I say. " Alright, pull up to the first window. " he says.

At The First Window
I pull up and wait. About 10 seconds later, a woman comes and opens the drive-thru window. " Hi! You are the large Honey Walnut Shrimp order? " She asked. " Yes, Ma'am. " I said. She nodded. " Alright! That will be $28.74 dollars, please. " she said. I hand her my card. She took it and went to slide the card.

She comes back with my card and the receipt. " Thank you. Have a nice day. " she said, closing the window. I nod and move to the second window.

At The Second Window
I pulled up and put the gear in the park. I wait for someone to come and bring me our order. A guy and girl come to the window. He opens the window, and I roll my window a little more.

He hands me the bag with our food, then the water. " Would like any sauces? " He asked. I nodded. " Soy sauce, and that's it. " I said. He nodded and went to get it.

He comes back and hands me 4 small cups of soy sauce. " Thank you. Have a nice day. " he says. " You too. " I said, pulling out from the drive-thru and in a parking spot.

I check our food to make sure that it's right. They got it right this time. I put the gear in reverse and pulled out, and drove on the main road.

At Jessi's Apartment
I pull into the apartment complex. I drove around to find an empty parking spot. Not seeing any, drive to the other side and see some. I drove to the spot that was in the corner. I turn around and backed up. I turned the radio off, rolled the windows up, and turned the car off.

I got out of the car, grabbed my suitcase, and had a bag and placed the waters in the bag with our food. Then I grabbed food and phone. I closed the door and walked to her apartment, which is on the 3rd floor.

I locked my car, walked to the building, and went inside, where there was cool air.

I smiled at the person behind the desk. I continue my way to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator.

3 minutes later, the elevator doors opened. I stepped inside and pressed floor 3. Instead of tecting her, letting her know that I am here. I decided that I wanted to surprise her.

Calmly standing in the elevator with my bags and our food.

The elevator stopped on floor 3, I stepped out and started walking to her room. I walk past rooms 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, and 308.

I stopped in front of door 309. I knocked 3 times. Hearing a ' coming ' from inside. A second later, the door is opened, and there stood Jessi with a surprised expression on her face. " Hi, baby. " I said. She stepped to the side to let me in.

I'm glad to be with my lightskinned princess.

~ Jessi's POV ~
Kuroo walks in, takes his shoes off, and throws his bag on the couch. I grabbed his suitcase and brought it to my room. I put it in front of the closet. I ran back to the living room to see him taking our food out and fixed it up. I turned to see the TV turned on to a horror movie. He turns and smiles at me. " Come sit and eat.

We sat down and ate our food. " I need to go to the store. " I said. He hums and turns to face me. " Alright. " he says, getting up.

We went to the store and got the stuff that I needed for dinner tonight.

I make us Oxtails with white rice and cabbage. We sat down and ate, watched TV, and got ready for bed.

A/n: I am so sorry for not posting this whole month. So I decided to continue this oneshot book. You can still request. If you want it to be a shut, lime, fluff, or a 3 part oneshot. Just request, and I'll get it started.
Have a nice evening, and make sure to take care of yourselves, please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 515K 83
#1 Teen Fiction - 25.04.18 {Completed} "No one has ever spoken to me like that." "And why is that? Because you're the 'bad boy'?" "Exactly sweethear...
373K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
237K 6.6K 17
There was a 21 year old boy named Hyeon Jeong that lived in South korea. His father stole money over 3 billion won from a mafia boss and left him and...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC