𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙽 - t...

By who_that_g19

"𝑰 π’˜π’π’–π’π’…'𝒗𝒆 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π’ƒπ’π’“π’†π’…π’π’Ž π’Šπ’‡ π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’”π’'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–... More

π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπ™Άπšπ™°π™Ώπ™·
π™°π™²πšƒ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙸𝙸
𝙸𝙸𝙸
π™Έπš…

𝙸

582 37 0
By who_that_g19

𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋, 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎.

Total lunar eclipse will be proadcasted live on Seoul public radio. 

For the past ten minutes, Min hye has been aimlessly skimming the newspaper headlines to pass the time, and at last found something that piqued her interest, so she folded the newspaper into two more folds then started reading the article with interest.

If you are a stargazer, join KBS Radio 91.7 FM for a special sky Watch this Sunday evening. A spectacular view of the lunar eclipse is predicted for Korea. KBS Radio 1 will be broadcast the stargazing, and college physics professor Jung Keun Ahn will comment about the eclipse live on 91.7 FM.

Min Hye sighed and looked up at the starry sky as she sat on their veranda, wishing she could witness the moon eclipse with her own eyes instead of listening to a bunch of people describing it.

Hearing their front door slamming, Min Hye glances down from the gorgeous sky,her eye made contact with her best friend that is Yi Chan.

" I bought ice cream." Yi Chan held the plastic bag out for the girl to see and grinned sweetly.

"What are you doing here !" Min Hye asked the boy.

Yi Chan pouted dramatically as if hurt, then added, "am I not allowed to visit my sick friend."

Knowing full well why the boy had come here and at such a late hour, Min Hye rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure it's not because of a certain icy cellist called Se Kyeong ?" The girl asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"See! That's why I'm here." Min Hye wrinkled her brows in perplexity as Yi Chan smirkingly said.

"You haven't even been to school for two days and you already know what happened." Knowing it was the girl's weakness spot, he feigned to praise her "You're like Sherlock Holm..."

"I'd rather you say Nancy drew."

Yi Chan was taken aback for a few seconds when Min Hye interrupted him in the middle of his statement.

"Isn't she fictional !" He asked, seeming genuinely clueless . And Min Hye was the one who gave the boy a blank stare this time.

"Have you actually had a meeting with Sherlock Holmes somewhere that I'm unaware of?" She sarcastically asked.

"Yes!" Yi Chan responded with confidence.
"In my grandma's guesthouse"

Min Hye shook her head in disgust at the idiotic statement as he uttered it and broke out in fits of laughter at his own joke.

"Sorry!" When Yi Chan noticed that the girl was not amused, he stopped and apologised.

"Anyway as I was saying you're like Sherlock Holm..." he stopped himself this time and added, "Nancy drew."

But, Min Hye didn't seem to be persuaded by that, so he gave her the ice cream bag, cleared his throat, and carried on.

"Our Min Min!"

The girl nodded for him to continue speaking as she began to lick her ice cream and he did.

"You're better than the FBI when it comes to gathering intel." Holding her free hand, he spoke pleadingly. "Plus, you go to the same school as her."

"Right !" The girl confirmed, And even the same class, she thought but she didn't want him to know that so Min Hye kept it to herself.

"Yi Chan, listen to me carefully!" As Min Hye spoke, she took her hand off of his, put it on his shoulder, and looked intently into his eyes. He nodded, presumably believing that the girl was about to agree.

"As your best friend, I just gotta be honest with you, I don't even need to look into it. just give up." She spat.

The boy's current expression, Min Hye could swear upon, was that of a toddler whose favourite toy has been taken.

"Darn you! Why should I ?" He snapped.

"Why! Are you asking why?" Yi Chan recoiled in fear at the sound of Min Hye's tone and threatening stride towards him.

"Fine! You want to hear the truth?"

Yi Chan shook his head, refusing, yet Min Hye still grabbed him by the ear and led him into her home's living room, all the while him yelling in pain.

"Min Min, I'm sorry, Ahh. That hurts."

Min Hye only let him free so he could sit on the sofa. and he gave the girl a menacing glance as he quickly sought to rub his ear to ease the pain.

"Choi Se Kyeong or the icy barbie as I call her."

Despite Yi Chan's annoyance at her comment, Min Hye continued speaking.

"Is a student in eleventh grade at Seowon arts high school, she plays the cello. In front of our school, you always see a crowd of students from all-boys high schools in the area who want to see her and people from entertainment agencies who want to make her a superstar. It's more competitive than getting into a good college. She never really shows any interest in them, she always keeps to herself, she is disciplined and extremely talented and a bit boring if you asked me."

While strolling back and forth and occasionally glancing at Yi Chan, Min Hye explained. She almost chuckled at his focused expression because she had never seen him that focused—not even during his exams.

"She's busier than most celebrities, from her school and her lessons and practice to recitals and various social events, she has no time to spare. And her family... gosh she comes from a very good family. You know what a prestigious family means, right ?"

Glancing at him, Min Hye questioned, already predicting his response.

"I know, a family of good writers?"

"Wrong."

As he answered confidently, she immediately cut him off but realising he was playing her. "Do you want to get your front teeth knocked out?"

"Someone's not in the mood for jokes, please continue."

Min hye choose to ignore him and just continue, "her family is very wealthy. And most importantly, she already has a boyfriend and they're practically engaged."

With that final statement, Min Hye sought to trigger some kind of reaction from him, but he remained unfazed which provoked her even more.

"But I want to marry her too!"

At that moment, the girl nearly broke down in tears, clutching her hair as though she was losing her mind, and groggily moving her legs to join the boy on the couch.

"This is very embarrassing. Yah! Ha Yi Chan! how could put your standards this high for gods sake." She said closing her eyes.

"Anyway, give up already. You can't dare to...." Min Hye immediately stopped speaking and opened her eyes, she realised that Yi Chan was nowhere to be seen. Alarmed, she stood searching for him until she heard their door open.

"Yah! Where are you going ?"

The boy was already outside in their front yard when she called at him.

"Thank you Min Min, but I got it from here. Good night!" He yelled back without turning to look at her as she stood at their porch.

"What are you going to do?"

No answer

"Yah!"

No answer

"Ha Yi Chan!"

"Why are you yelling like a crazy person by yourself at this hour." Her mother's figure appeared through the same door that the boy had just left through seconds before.

"It's nothing." Min Hye huffed and eventually took a seat in the same spot as earlier prior to the boy's visit.

"If you say so.. Right, don't forget that you have school tomorrow." After giving her daughter one more glance, she entered the house.

Min hye stayed there for a little while longer, enjoying her ice-cream and savouring this last peaceful moment before returning to school the next day after a two-day break. School brings with it more work and stress.

Min Hye is a talented violinist who attends Seowon Arts High School. But is playing the violin her passion? No. Unlike other teenagers her age, Min Hye has never had a strong enthusiasm for something in particular or a long-term dream.

However, the girl appears interested in broadcasting; she has her own radio show online specifically for junior high school teenagers, whose lives are tightly micromanaged by their parents and the schools they attend. She enjoys talking, listening, and attempting to answer all of their inquiries.

Despite this, She manages to be among the top students in her class since the school demands its students to take the same courses as those who attend ordinary high schools. Additionally, Min hye's strong sense of accountability enabled her to run for class president after her fellow students encouraged her to do so, and she agreed.

For Min hye's mother, being involved in her daughter's life was important. Still, She had always let her daughter live the life she chose and never once pressured Min Hye into doing anything against her will.

Moreover, Min Hye had to keep an eye out for two dumb boys who had been her dearest friends for as long as she could remember: Yi Chan and Ma Joo. One might be certain that the three of them couldn't even spend a single moment in the same room given their distinct interests and personalities.

The girl developed feelings for them and now finds it difficult to go a day without them. The three of them are constantly getting into trouble, annoying each other, and making a huge deal out of nothing. Because of that, Min Hye is able to put her worries aside and live like an ordinary teenager girl who pleasures her life and fools around.

With the way Yi chan has departed from her house, it was clear that he was generally up to no good, Min Hye went to bed that night with ongoing thoughts, geared up to see what he had set aside for her in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 53 4
An Yan-the only girl in the Zhuo family and a little treasure to three of her brothers. Little did the world know that she is also the only girl that...
25.1K 606 4
He promised, he promised you that he would be back. You kept holding him to that promise, even if it took millions of years. You would always hold hi...
681K 57.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...